Jen's Birthday Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers

"Can we see it?" John asked.

"Sure" Jen said as she rose, but just then the doorbell rang. "Oops looks like the pizza is here. I guess the ancient sex toy viewing will have to wait."

Jen made for the door and Jack and John joined her to help collect the pizza boxes and two containers of salad, which they arrayed on the dining room table. Meanwhile, Stacey and Jill grabbed a bunch of plates and utensils. Everyone then settled into the comfortable seats around the living room with plates of food and they continued chatting while they ate.

"So where did you come up with the ancient Japanese dildo idea for a birthday gift?" John asked.

Jack responded, "We were looking at some hot shunga art online one night a month or two ago. They are these great 17th, 18th, and 19th century Japanese erotica. We were looking at a collection of images and one that we were particularly drawn to was of two women who were using a tagaigata. Both women had their kimono's undone with their breasts and cunts exposed and were fucking each other. It was very sexy and we discussed it a few nights in a row before and while we made love. And later I happened to find a replica tagiagata online and thought Jen might like one of her own."

Jen added, "shunga is very sexy. We are fascinated with sex from other cultures and time periods and shunga gives you an amazing glimpse of what the Japanese thought was sexy a few hundred years ago. It is very graphic and hot!"

"What else do you guys do to get in the mood?" Stacey asked.

"Sometimes we watch videos or look at pictures or erotic art together. What about you guys?" Jen continued.

Stacey responded, "John will sometimes share some erotic image or video he's found online, but more often we read erotic stories to each other."

"Oh yes, we like that too" Jill jumped in. "I love when Jeff reads to me."

For the remainder of dinner they chatted about what turned them on.

When Stacey finished eating she walked to the kitchen and placed her plate in the dishwasher. As she returned to the living room she asked, "so Jen what are these outfits you have been keeping from us?'

"Oh I think I will surprise you."

"Unfortunately I don't think I have any clothes you have not already seen" Stacey considered.

"Oh, will you wear the sheer lacy bra, garter and stockings you wore the other night?" Jill asked.

"And the green pumps?" Stacey offered seductively.

"Yes, please!"

"Okay." Stacey said.

As Stacey turned and began walking toward her bedroom to change Jen turned to Jill and said, "I think I have just the outfit for you to try on." And she reached out and took hold of Jill's hand and began guiding her toward her bedroom.

Once there Jen began rummaging through her suitcase and pulled out a sheer red dress and G-string, along with some strappy 3 inch red heels and handed them to Jill saying "I think you will look amazing in this."

Then Jen reached into the suitcase and pulled out a lacy black dress and thin strapped black wedges for herself.

Both women quickly peeled their clothes of and donned their outfits save the shoes.

Staring at the shapely contours of Jill's breasts pushing against the red sheer fabric of the dress Jen said, "that fits you very well!"

"Well thank you" Jill said as she spun around seductively for Jen.

Noticing tufts of hair peeking out around the thin strip of fabric covering Jill's cunt Jen said "Your lovely pubic hair is sticking out around the G-string though. Maybe you should go without the G-string. Or you could let me shave your cunt. What do you think?"

Looking down at the hair protruding out around the edges of the G-string Jill replied, "Are we talking a trim around the edges or are you suggesting we remove the entire forest?"

"Whichever you prefer, I am very much enjoying the added sensitivity of my very naked pussy. And it makes me feel extra sexy."

Jill looked down a bit skeptically at her hairy crotch but then said "would you like my pussy to be bare too?"

"Yes! I would love it!!"

"Well it is your birthday. And I have a suspicion that Jeff will like it too."

Jen grabbed Jill's hand and guided her into the bathroom. Once there she grabbed Jack's electric razor from his toiletry bag and sank to her knees, while Jill stepped out of the G-string and pulled the dress up exposing her hairy cunt. Jen wasted no time and using the clipper attachment of the razor she began trimming the dark curly hair around Jill's cunt. The buzzing razor caused Jill's clit to throb and she bit her lower lip as she watched with great interest as her pubic hair fell the floor. Once Jen had trimmed most of the hair down with the clippers she beckoned Jill to sit on the toilet seat and she grabbed her razor and the tube of shaving cream. Pulling Jill to the edge of the toilet seat she spread her legs wide and applied the cool cream to her cunt. Jill shuddered at the sensation of Jen lightly lathering her pussy. Jen then skillfully shaved every inch of Jill's crotch until it was silky smooth. Then wetting a washcloth she gently wiped Jill's cunt of any remaining shaving cream.

Staring at her work Jen said, "Your cunt looks absolutely wonderful!" And she leaned in and began kissing the soft smooth skin around her cunt.

The sensation of Jen's soft lips and breath on her very exposed pussy sent Jill into a frantic state of arousal and she desperately wanted Jen to lick her clit and make her cum, but after a few more delicate kisses Jen rose and offered Jill her hand and helped her to her feet.

Guiding her back into the bedroom Jen handed Jill the G-string she had retrieved from the bathroom floor and then slid on her black heels. Jill pulled the G-string on and slid the strappy red heels on. Jill became very aware of her now smoothly shaven cunt as the fabric of the G-string rubbed deliciously against her skin. Jen again grabbed her hand and led her towards the door, but just as she was about to open it she spun around and headed back to the suitcase on the floor. Jill watched as she rummaged through the suitcase wondering what the heck Jen was searching for. Then Jen rose triumphantly holding the tagiagata and a tube of lube in her hand. Jill stared wide eyed at the shiny black dildo. It was much thicker than she expected, but before she could process the details of the unusual design Jen grabbed her hand again and ushered her through the door and toward the living room.

Stacey was already back and was seductively perched on her green pumps in the middle of the living room. Her curvy bottom wonderfully framed by her garters and hose. The three men were seated and conversing with her with hungry eyes.

When Jen and Jill caught his eye Jack said "There you guys are. I thought we were going to have to send out a search party." Then looking them both up and down all he could say was "Wow!"

The other three looked over and a silence fell over the room as they drank in the sexy sight before them as Jen and Jill stopped and stood on the other side of the coffee table from Stacey. Jill felt a little dizzy as she felt their eyes scanning her body. Her nipples ached as they pressed hard against the sheer fabric in the cool air of the air conditioned condo and her pussy tingled. She did not think anyone had yet discerned that her pussy was shaved, but she could feel every millimeter of the thin silky fabric that covered her sex. Despite the fact that her cunt was covered she felt very exposed and sexy.

"You both look really hot!" Stacey groaned.

"Hot enough to fuck?" Jen asked holding up the tagaigata.

Stacey exclaimed "Oh my god, look at that thing! It is wild looking. Heck yeah hot enough to fuck!"

"Would you boys like to watch Stacey fuck us?"

All three eagerly responded in the affirmative as they stared in awe of the tagaigata.

"Will you move the coffee table over toward the window?"

All three men leaped up, lifted the table and quickly placed it out of the way by the window. And then just as quickly they returned to their seats, Jeff in the arm chair and John and Jack on the sofa. Jen moved toward Stacey and held out the tagaigata for her to get a closer look at it. Stacey reached out and caressed one of the bulbous heads before letting her fingers travel down the raised ridges. Jen then placed the tube of lube on the arm of the sofa and held the tagaigata in front of Jill so she could get a good look at it.

Jeff noticed that Jill's normally poised bearing was absent as he watched her examine the tagaigata. She had a glazed look in her eyes as if in a trance as she too reached out and touched the shiny black bulging head. The men looked Jill up and down as she fixated her attention on the slightly raised diagonal ridges that ran down the shaft. She looked statuesque in Jen's tall red heels and her soft round breasts pushed invitingly against the sheer fabric. Jen interrupted her rapt gaze on the dildo by leaning in and kissing Jill lightly on the lips.

Jill's pussy was soaking the small silky fabric that covered her and her clit throbbed. As Jen's lips gently kissed hers she felt as if she might topple over. Then Jen broke the kiss and turned toward Stacey and kissed her softly while she ran the thick head of the tagaigata across Stacey's left nipple, which was pushing against the sheer material of her bra. Stacey let out a deep moan as Jen slipped her wet tongue into her mouth.

Then Jen turned back toward Jill and said, "Would you like to show everyone what we did when we were dressing?"

Jill's eyes widened and she tingled all over. She felt so very aroused, but even though everyone in the room had seen her naked many times over the course of weekend the thought of showing off her bare pussy gave her pause. She wondered how it would look to them. Her lust would be on full display and not hidden behind her pubic hair and she marveled at how different she felt. Jill was at the same time desperate to show everyone her engorged cunt and too shy to expose herself like that.

Just then Jen reached down and pulled the bottom of the red sheer dress up exposing the narrow triangle of fabric covering Jill's pussy and urged her, "show them your beautiful pussy."

Jill could feel all the eyes in the room staring at her crotch. Bracing herself with her left hand on Jen's shoulder she slid her right hand down and pulled the triangle of fabric aside revealing her bare cunt.

"Oh my god. That is so sexy!" Jack blurted out as everyone stared in wonderment at Jill's pussy.

Without any hair her swollen and luscious pink lips were in full view and hung heavily. Everyone could see the opening to her love canal through the slightly parted labia at the base of her cunt. And everywhere the pink flesh glistened with fluid.

Without saying a word John reached in his shorts and pulled his thick hard cock out and began stroking it. Jill leaned heavily on Jen as the cool air washed over her pussy. She felt so sexy exposing herself like this and she stared longingly at the large head of John's cock as it reappeared again and again as he stroked it.

Jen then removed the thin straps from Jill's shoulders and pulled the top of her dress down, fully exposing her breasts. And then she did the same to the thin black straps holding up her own dress. Leaning in close to Jill, Jen made a show of dragging her hard pink nipples across Jill's breasts making sure to finish by rubbing her right nipple on Jill's left. Jen then turned toward Stacey and handed her the tagaigata before sliding her hands inside the top of Stacey's bra and pulling the large soft orbs free of their confines. They now hung lewdly over the top of her bra and Jen again made a great show of rubbing her breasts against Stacey's. All three men now had their cocks out and were stroking themselves while they watched.

Jill was wild with desire. Watching all three of the men stroking their hard cocks she desperately wanted to fuck all of them. She wanted all three in her at once she thought. Then she wished more men were there to fuck her. She felt like she would absolutely fuck ten or even twenty men at that moment if given an opportunity. Just then she was yanked back to the situation at hand when Jen grabbed her and kissed her deeply while running her fingers across her sodden pussy.

Jen pushed Jill to the floor and splaying her legs widely began to lick her juicy pussy. Jill arched her back and pushed her pelvis forward trying to increase the contact between her pussy and Jen's tongue. After several long licks Jen pulled back and grabbed hold of the G-string Jill was wearing and pulled it down her long legs and over her sexy heels. Then she reached up toward the tagaigata Stacey held in her hand and Stacey handed it to her. Spreading Jill's legs wide so the boys could see Jen pushed one of the large bulbous dildo heads up the slippery cleft of Jill's pussy. Jill threw her head back and panted as she grabbed her bare breasts. Jen beckoned Stacey to join them on the floor and handed her the other end of the dildo. While Stacey worked the slippery tip up and down Jill's opening Jen lifted her dress, spun around, and straddled Jill's face while caressing Jill's tits. Jill opened her eyes just in time to see Jen's lovely wet cunt descending toward her mouth. Jen tasted wonderful as Jill let her tongue travel up and down the length of her pussy. And the deed itself further heightened Jill's arousal.

Stacey meanwhile began pressing the fat dildo head against the soft folds of Jill's pussy trying to gain entrance. The men watched with great interest as the bulging tip slowly parted Jill's pussy lips and then very suddenly slipped inside her. Once the large head was inside, Stacey began fucking Jill with the dildo with short rapid strokes and Jill moaned deeply into Jen's slippery cunt. The ridges of the tagaigata caused Jill's labia to quiver as each one slid passed in quick succession. Then Stacey fucked her more deeply with the dildo so that on each thrust it entered her all the way to the raised concentric ring that separated the two shafts. The slightly extra girth of the ring splayed her pussy lips around it with each thrust and appeared to greatly enhance Jill's pleasure as she began vigorously meeting Stacey's thrusts.

Stacey then pushed the dildo all the way to the ring, and pulling herself more fully between Jill's legs she aimed the other end of the dildo at her own sodden cunt. After a few seconds of adjustments to her position she found the right angle and the large rounded tip of the tagaigata easily penetrated her and soon she felt several of the ridges slide inside her. Leaning forward Stacey found a position that allowed her to maximize the penetration she could achieve. The slight curve of the tagaigata allowed her to easily fuck Jill and leaning forward Stacey found Jen's sexy little breasts and sucked and licked them.

The tagaigata was sliding deeply within Jill and she could feel the fine red hairs surrounding Stacey's cunt tickling her own bare cunt on each down stroke and Stacey's large soft tits smacked seductively against her own. Then following a slight change of position Stacey drove herself onto the double ended dildo completely and Jill felt Stacey's soft wet pussy lips slap across her own as their labia simultaneously spread around the concentric ring at the end of each thrust. The sensations were intense and both women were rocketing toward orgasms.

Despite Jen's urgent pleas, Jill was unable to continue licking Jen's cunt while the sensation of Stacey fucking her took control of her and Jen reluctantly stood and watched in awe as Stacey fucked Jill with increasing urgency. The sight was spectacularly erotic. Stacey's large breasts were pummeling Jill's as she slammed against her and milk flowed from Stacey covering Jill in the sweet fluid. Jill's lips and chin were covered in Jen's pussy juice and she panted and thrashed her head back and forth. Suddenly Jill's body stiffened and then her back arched and her toes curled inside Jen's sexy sandals as she dug them into the soft carpet. She howled with pleasure as her orgasm crashed over her.

Stacey tried to continue fucking Jill deeply through her orgasm, but Jill's contortions caused the tagaigata to slip from her cunt. Stacey knelt panting between Jill's legs with the dildo hanging obscenely from her cunt as Jill's body convulsed several more times. Stacey looked up and her eyes met Jen's and Jen immediately saw she was desperate to continue toward her own orgasm. Jen quickly descended on Stacey and pushing her back onto the floor she slid between her legs. Grabbing the end of the tagaigata Jen pushed it deeply into Stacey. Then lining it up with her own pussy she pushed the slick bulbous head inside her and began fucking Stacey vigorously. Within seconds Jen found a delicious rhythm and felt their cunt lips smacking together around the ring. Stacey spread her legs wide and dug the heels of her green pumps into the carpet while she reached around and grabbed Jen's sexy ass and helped her thrust into her.

Meanwhile Jill still breathless slid across the floor and pulled herself up John's leg and leaning her head on his thigh she watched Jen fuck Stacey while she rubbed her finger lazily across the head of John's cock as he stroked it. Jeff alternated between watching Jen and Stacey and watching his sexy wife tease John. He drank in Jill's beautiful body. Her lovely breasts were still heaving as she continued to catch her breath from her recent orgasm and her long sexy legs were so beautifully accentuated by Jen's strappy red heels she was wearing. Jeff was envious of John. After watching her orgasm while Stacey fucked her with the tagaigata he ached to feel his wife's attentions and very much wanted to make love to her at that moment. He loved watching her orgasm! He knew that after tonight she would once again be all his and he all hers, at least until Jen came calling again. Jeff turned his attention back to Jen and Stacey.

Stacey large breasts jiggled wildly as Jen fucked her with the tagaigata. Pulling back slightly, Jen pushed Stacey's legs toward her and held them up against her shoulders while she regained her rhythm. Stacey's legs now pointed toward the ceiling and oscillated with the cadence of Jen's thrusts. The new position allowed Jen to lean in between Stacey's legs and suck on her giant soft breasts. Soon Stacey stiffened and began to yowl in orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm CUMMING!" she screamed as she convulsed in ecstasy.

Streams of milk shot from her breasts as she climaxed and Jen greedily tried to catch the jets of warm sweet fluid. As Stacey's orgasm ebbed Jen slowed the pace of her thrusts, but still penetrated her deeply. Determined to reach her own orgasm Jen then thrust the tagaigata into Stacey's cunt until their pussy lips met around the raised ring in the middle and began concentrating on grinding their pussies together. At first she was frustrated that should could not fully attain contact between Stacey's cunt and hers, and briefly she contemplated removing the tagaigata, but sliding forward she managed to find an angle where the raised ring was helping push their clits together. Once she found the ideal position she focused on sliding her clit passed Stacey's with as much pressure as she could.

Everyone else in the room was watching them intently and could perceive Jen's subtle movements as she slowly rotated her pelvis and ground into Stacey. Having largely caught her breath, Stacey grabbed hold of her right breast with her right hand and offered her engorged nipple to Jen. Jen lunged forward and sucked it into her mouth and was immediately rewarded with a stream of milk. She sucked deeply at Stacey's tit in rhythm with her pelvic gyrations. A few minutes later Stacey grabbed her left tit and offered it to Jen and she eagerly switch to sucking that one and once again sweet milk squirted into her mouth.

tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers