Jen's Birthday Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers

Jen screamed, "This feels sooo good! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fill me with CUM!"

Both Jack and John thrust inside her deeply in unison and her orgasm crashed over her. She yowled and groaned. Her body shook and quivered as she remained wedged between the two strong men, their cocks penetrating her deeply in unison. Waves of her orgasm shot through her for several minutes in what was by far the longest orgasm of her life as the men continued to pound her.

The sensations the men were feeling were overpowering. They could feel their slick cocks pressed together inside Jen's ever so tight and quivering pussy and their balls slapped against each other with each stroke. Soon Jack began his release and he grunted as he pumped jet after jet of slippery cum into Jen.

Sensing his orgasm Jen moaned, "Yes baby! Fill me with your cum!"

And another wave of her orgasm overtook her at the feeling of Jack's pulsating cock inside her. After several more thrusts Jack's still hard cock slipped out of her pussy. He rose, and straddling her and John, he offered his slick cock to her mouth. She greedily sucked it into her mouth and the sensation of her swirling her tongue around the supersensitive tip of his cock caused Jack to buck and moan.

Stacey, Jeff and Jill all sat together in a pile watching in awe the scene in front of them. John still fucked Jen hard while Jen sucked deeply on Jack's twitching cock. As Jeff watched he stroked his cock and Stacey caressed his balls with one hand while gently squeezing Jill's breast with her other. Jill squeezed at her other breast with one hand while she used the other to rub gentle circles around her clit.

Jeff could feel the warm soft flesh of Stacey's breasts against his shoulder and arm when she leaned in and half whispered in Jeff's ear, "You should go fuck Jen too. I bet she would like it if you sprayed your cum inside her as well!"

Jeff went wide eyed at the prospect and after watching John penetrate Jen a couple more times he jumped to his feet and quickly made his way between Jen and John's legs determined to cum inside Jen. Jen was still busy sucking on Jack's cock and enjoying John's penetrating thrusts and was not aware of Jeff's intentions until she felt the hard head of his cock pressing against her. The idea of having yet another cock in her was exhilarating and she eagerly splayed her legs as far apart as she could.

After a single failed attempt Jeff gained entrance to her slick pussy and he shoved it in as deeply as he could to ensure that he would not be pushed out by one of John's thrusts. Jeff could feel John thrusting past his cock and his balls slapping against his. He waited several more thrusts before he began fucking Jen in rhythm with John.

The sensation of both cocks fucking her immediately caused another orgasm to wash over Jen and she shuddered and shook and letting Jack's cock fall from her mouth she screamed, "Fuck yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Cum in my cunt!!"

Both Jeff and John fucked her harder in rhythm and Jen howled her approval. The feeling of their wet slick cocks sliding together and Jen's convulsing body wrapped around them sent both Jeff and John to new heights of arousal.

Stacey and Jill, enraptured by the scene of Jen yet again cumming on two cocks at the same time, crawled forward and began caressing Jen's legs as the trembled and shook. And then Stacey reached down and gently cupped her husband's balls as they slapped against Jeff's. The added stimulus sent John over the edge and he groaned and began spraying his cum deep inside Jen. Jeff could feel John's cock spasming against his and Jen's cunt became even more wet and slippery as John's cum flooded inside her.

John pushed his now spent cock deep inside Jen and enjoyed Jeff's cock thrusting past it. Stacey now slid her hand across Jeff's ass and caressed it as he continued to thrust into Jen. Drawing close to Jeff, Stacey rubbed her large pendulous tits against his side and back. Jill was on the other side of Jeff and also drew close to him squishing her soft breasts against him. Then, just as Stacey had done for her husband, Jill reached back and gently caressed Jeff's balls, which with each thrust continued to smack against John's. The incredibly erotic sensations now overwhelmed Jeff and cum squirted from his cock deep inside Jen and all over John's still rigid shaft.

"Oh yes! Fill me with you hot cum!!" Jen howled as yet another orgasmic tremor flashed through her.

After several voluminous streams of semen shot from Jeff's hard pulsating cock he too thrust as deeply inside Jen as he could. For close to a minute he held himself there enjoying the pulses of pleasure that still emanating from the super sensitive tip before finally collapsing on top of Jen whose chest still heaved as she panted. Jeff leaned in and kissed her softly on her parted lips and then pushed himself back allowing his softening cock to slide from Jen and slid back on his knees and collapsed back against the sofa. John's cock then slipped from her cunt as well. White slippery cum was everywhere. It coated John's now mostly soft cock and clung heavily to Jen's labia. A large rivulet ran from the base of her cunt across her asshole and onto John's balls.

Stacey reached down and pulled her finger up the long stream of cum gathering some of the thick slippery fluid. She let her finger travel all the way up the slick folds of Jen's pussy until she reached her clit and gently swirled her now very slick finger around Jen's sensitive nub causing her to groan and thrust her hips forward.

"If Jill and I lick your clit do you think you can cum again?" Stacey teased.

"Yes! Oh my god yes! Please lick me!!" Jen begged.

Stacey removed her finger from Jen's clit and crawled between John and Jen's legs. She lowered her mouth so it was hovering just above Jen's sex. Jen could feel the gentle caress of Stacey's breath bathing her pussy. Jill pulled herself up along Jen's body dragging her soft breasts against her. When she reached Jen's face their eyes met and Jill could see the wanton lust in Jen's eyes. She was still breathing deeply from her last orgasm and she seemed well primed for yet another one. Jill slowly lowered her lips to Jen's and kissed her passionately. And then Jill began moving down Jen's body, kissing her sweaty skin very lightly only pausing when she reached Jen's very erect nipples protruding from her small breasts. After staring for several seconds at the hard pink nubs rising and falling with each breath, Jill sucked the left one into her mouth and lightly pinched the right one with her fingers. At virtually the same time Stacey flicked her tongue across Jen's clit causing her to buck and groan.

Stacey teased Jen's clit by flicking her tongue all around it and only occasionally making direct contact with it. The combined sensations of Jill at her nipples and Stacey teasing her clit had Jen writhing and moaning. Jill then released Jen's nipples and continued kissing down her abdomen until she was below her navel, where she paused and watched Stacey's tongue repeatedly darting around Jen's engorged clit. Jill reached down and splayed Jen's labia, causing her clit to be fully exposed and the skin around it to be stretched tight. Jen squirmed in anticipation as she waited to feel Stacey's tongue again. Rather than resuming the gentle flicks of her tongue, Stacey lunged forward and swirled her tongue hard against Jen's exposed clit.

Jen thrust her hips forward to meet Stacey's tongue and screamed, "FUCK YES! MAKE ME CUM!"

Jen could feel her orgasm rising up, but before it could crash over her Stacey released Jen's clit from the ravages of her tongue and instead let it slither down between Jen's juicy pussy lips where she began probing her cum filled cunt. Jill now seized the opportunity and placed her mouth on Jen's clit. First kissing it with her lips and then swirling her tongue against it, all the while continuing to pull the skin around it tight with her fingers.

It took a mere few seconds for Jen's orgasm to crest and come crashing over her and she bucked and screamed as tremors rippled through her body. Jill and Stacey tried desperately to continue to keep their tongues in contact with Jen as she writhed about, but both were thrown from her as she spasmed onto her side next to John on the floor.

For several seconds everyone watched Jen finish her orgasm. Her long legs, still clad in her sexy heels, quivered and shook as the last waves of her orgasm pulsed through her. Just as Jen seemed to be catching her breath, Stacey, very aroused and sitting on her heels next to Jill, lunged toward Jill and kissed her on the mouth and squeezed Jill's breasts. Jill returned her passionate kiss as Stacey pushed her to the floor. Jill was overwhelmed with arousal as Stacey pinned her to the floor, her heavy soft breasts pressing against her own, and Stacey's tongue probing her mouth.

Stacey pulled back abruptly and looking Jill in the eyes moaned "I am so fucking turned on. And you are so sexy." Then she kissed Jill's cheek and neck and then sucked lightly on her earlobe before whispering in her ear "I want you to cum in my mouth!"

"Oh my god, yes! Please lick me!!"

Stacey slid down Jill's body, dragging her large sexy breasts across Jill's abdomen. Her swollen nipples drew against Jill's skin and she jumped when Stacey's left nipple ever so lightly grazed her bare cunt. Stacey forcefully spread Jill's legs wide and pulled herself between them. She wasted no time and hungrily began licking at Jill's swollen and bare pussy, which caused Jill to groan deeply and grind her pelvis against Stacey's mouth.

The three men watched in wonder as Jen, who was still breathing deeply as she tried to recover from her orgasm, pulled herself up and quickly crawled on her hands and knees behind Stacey. Once there, she squeezed and pawed at Stacey' round soft ass, eventually spreading her ass cheeks wide and revealing Stacey's engorged cunt and pretty pink asshole.

Stacey groaned into Jill's pussy as Jen flicked her wet tongue across her asshole. The sensation was overwhelming and sent tingling electric pulses from Stacey's asshole to her clit and nipples. She responded by licking Jill's clit even more vigorously. Jill could feel herself racing toward her orgasm as she grabbed at her own jiggling breasts and thrust her cunt to meet Stacey's tongue. As her orgasm approached Jill found herself wishing one of the men would shove a cock in her mouth, but then her mind quickly flashed to imagining a women lowering her wet cunt to her mouth. At first her mind imagined Jen, but an instant later she pictured sexy Becky from the kayak shop lowering her pretty pussy to her mouth. As she pinched her nipples and concentrated on Stacey's tongue ravaging her clit, Jill imagined how salty and delicious Becky would taste. She pictured Becky's lovely breasts pulled free from her bikini top and jiggling as she ground her pussy against her mouth. And then, as her orgasm rose up inside her, she pictured Jeff, Jack, and John spraying streams of hot cum all over Becky's soft round breasts. This erotic image pushed her over the edge and a fantastic orgasm pulsed through her body.

As Jill's legs thrashed about on either side of her and Stacey, Jen gave Stacey's asshole a final probe with her tongue before spinning beneath her bottom so that she was now looking up at Stacey's pussy. With both hands Jen reached up and squeezed Stacey's ass and drew her cunt to her mouth. Jen ran her tongue up and down the length of Stacey's pussy several times before concentrating at her clit. She pushed her tongue as hard as she could against Stacey's sensitive nub and swirled it against her. Within seconds Stacey was consumed by a powerful orgasm and her voluptuous body shock and trembled and she screamed in pleasure.

Blown away by the eroticism of what they had just witnessed, the men watched in silence as the three women collapsed in tangle of limbs, soft heaving breast, and caressing hands. The image of their wives in this perfect orgiastic coven would forever be vividly burned into their memory.

Jeff was overcome by a desire to caress his wife and he joined the ladies on the floor. Jack and John quickly followed and all six of them cuddled together in a mass, gently caressing and kissing one another.

tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers