Jen's Birthday Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers

From her vantage point Jill could see the ring of the tagaigata pinned between Jen and Stacey's cunts and Jen's puckered little asshole pulsed with each push from her pelvis. Jill slid forward and lightly touched Jen's long slender legs and then her round soft ass, causing Jen to groan into Stacey's breast. Then Jill slid her fingers down the cleft of Jen's ass lightly touching her asshole on her way to her impaled cunt, where she caressed her perineum and gathered some of the fluid leaking from the base of her labia. Once her finger was coated with the slippery nectar she began lightly circling the outmost perimeter of Jen's asshole. Jen spasmed at the touch and then continued the slow grinding of her clit against Stacey's. Then Jill moved her slippery finger to the center of Jen's asshole and rhythmically pushed against it ever so softly.

Jen released Stacey's nipple from her mouth and screamed, "Oh my god, yes! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!" And her body shuddered and jerked as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed over her. Jen's orgasm went on for at least 90 seconds as she spasmed on top of Stacey and then finally spent she collapsed on the floor next to Stacey.

Stacey reached down and slowly removed the tagaigata from her cunt. Holding it up reverently for a second she said in a breathy voice, "This thing is incredible! Nice gift Jack!!" before placing it on the floor next to her.

Jill sat back on her heels and watched Jen and Stacey as they caught their breath. After a few seconds of drinking in the heaving of Jen's little breasts, Jill suddenly sensed that all three men were concentrating their lustful gazes at her now that the spectacle of Jen and Stacey's love making had ended. Jill looked up across Stacey's sexy form at Jeff sitting in the arm chair across the room. He had stripped off his shirt, his shorts were down around his ankles, and his eyes were glazed over as he stared at her and stroked his hard cock. Looking to her right she saw Jack and John in a similar state on the sofa. She started to feel a bit self-conscious as all three men stared at her exposed tits and masturbated, but she also felt her clit begin to tingle again and her face felt hot.

Crawling to her right she dragged her breasts across John's knee as she replaced his hand with hers around his throbbing cock. After lightly stroking it as few times she leaned in and flicked her tongue across the tip of him and he groaned approvingly. As she bent forward Jill could feel the cool air on her bare cunt and it made her shiver with excitement. Jeff felt lightheaded as he watched his stunningly sexy wife tease John's large cockhead with her tongue and he stroked his cock more vigorously. Then, continuing to stroke John with her right hand, she reached over toward Jack with her left hand who released his cock just in time for her to wrap her long fingers around it. Jeff watched in awe as his wife stroked both Jack and John's cocks simultaneously.

After several delicate strokes on both cocks Jill edged closer to Jack and leaning in swirled her tongue around his cock as well, causing Jack to thrown his head back and gasp. Then Jill leaned back to her right and sucked the head of John's cock into her mouth while she increased the pace of her stroking. After about 10 seconds she returned to Jack and drew him into her mouth. Jeff was ready to burst with desire at the sight of Jill alternately sucking John and Jack's hard cocks. He ached to touch and fuck her, but felt glued to the arm chair by an overwhelming desire not to distract her from her erotic ministrations to Jack and John.

It had been easier to watch Jill with John and Jack previously when Jen had distracted him with her sexy teasing. But now, watching Jill's playing with two cocks at the same time, while he stroked his own cock, made him feel covetous and acutely aroused at the same time. But he was content to be merely a spectator to Jill's erotic whims. In fact, he could hardly wait to see what she would do next. He loved watching her take charge of the sexual energy in the room, and stoking and harnessing it toward her desires.

Jen and Stacey were now sitting closely together on the floor and were both watching intently as Jill continued to alternate between John and Jack's cock. As Jill's mouth slowly descended on Jack's cock yet again he eagerly thrust it repeatedly across her full lips in a determined effort to increase the contact with her wet mouth. After gently sucking on the tip of Jack's cock for several seconds Jill released it, but instead of immediately returning to John's cock she stood and slowly turned her backside toward John and pushed the snugly fitting sheer red dress she was wearing to her feet and pulled it over her sexy heels. Now completely naked save Jen's high strappy heels she lowered herself on top of John, guiding his thick and wet cock head against her pussy lips. Holding the base of his cock with her left hand she slid the head up and down her slick cunt several times before slipping it inside her. Then Jill slowly impaled herself on John's cock. Once she reached full penetration she ground her bottom onto John's lap and enjoyed the fullness of his hard thick cock inside her.

Then Jill reached down with her right hand and renewed stroking Jack's cock while at the same time she began to raise and lower her sopping wet cunt on John's cock. John then began thrusting to meet Jill's rhythm and Jen, Stacey and Jeff watched intently as John's slick cock partially appeared and then disappeared inside Jill. As their pace quickened Jill's breasts began to jiggle enticingly. John then reach up with both hands and squeezed Jill's tits firmly, pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Jill then coaxed Jack up by pulling upwards on his cock until he stood next to them atop the sofa and she made a great show of licking the sensitive tip of his cock while bouncing on top of John's. Then letting go of Jack's cock with her hand she suck half its length into her mouth. Jack then began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

"This is so fucking hot!" Jen breathed cuddling closer to Stacey.

Jill then fondled Jack's balls as his cock repeatedly slid in and out of her mouth as John thrust his substantial cock deep inside her. Jeff's gaze moved in rapid succession between John's cock sliding into his wife's cunt, her lovely tits being squeezed, and Jack fucking her mouth. He could hardly believe his state of arousal at watching his wife ravage Jack and John. He had never seen her look as sexy as she did at that moment. His gaze was broken when he felt someone touch his leg and he looked down to see Stacey pulling herself up his leg.

Stacey's large breasts still hung out over the top of her bra and her soft flesh slid across Jeff's thigh. She rose up and her left nipple slid back and forth across the sensitive tip of his cock that he still stroked. Leaning toward him she kissed him passionately on the mouth and then slithering back toward the floor she grabbed his arm and beckoned him to join her and Jen the rug.

Once on the floor Stacey drew him toward her breasts and he eagerly sucked on both her nipples in turn and was rewarded with streams of delicious milk. While Jeff suckled on Stacey's tits, Jen stroked his cock and kissed Stacey enthusiastically. Stacey spread her legs and once again pressed the heels of her green pumps into the carpet as she started rubbing little circles around her still sensitive clit with her finger.

Jill pulled Jack's cock from her mouth and stroked him with her hand. John's cock felt amazing as it stretched her and penetrated her deeply, but her clit ached for attention. She contemplated asking Jeff to lick her clit while John fucked her, but when she looked down she saw that he was otherwise occupied with Jen and Stacey. Instead Jill released Jack's cock and grabbing his hand coaxed him down to his knees next to her on the sofa.

She leaned in and kissed him hungrily on the mouth before she looked him in the eyes and whispered, "Please lick my clit while John fucks me? I am sure it will make me cum!"

Jack looked at her wide eyed for a fraction of a second and then slinked onto the floor and pulled himself between John's muscular legs. Jill spread her legs wide and leaned back against John's chest so as to better expose her clit. For several seconds Jack watched as John's large cock slid in and out of Jill's beautiful bare cunt. Her lips were very wet and her juices completely covered John's pistoning cock. Then he leaned in and gave Jill's clit a few tentative licks causing her to moan with pleasure. Encouraged, Jack began rhythmically licking the upper portion of Jill's labia and hood covered clit. Jill reached down with both hands and grabbing the back of Jack's head she pulled him toward her as she moaned loudly.

Breaking off their kiss, Jen and Stacey looked up to see what had Jill so aroused and were greeted by the wonderful sight of Jack's backside with his balls and hard-on swinging gently to the rhythm of John's fucking and his licking of Jill's cunt. Stacey quickly spun around on the floor and placed her head between Jack's legs and in one nimble movement sucked Jack's cock deep into her mouth, while she fondled his balls with her fingertips. Stacey splayed her legs wide and Jeff and Jen could see her moist and swollen pussy lips beneath the wisps of lush red hair.

Jeff rose, and for a second contemplated whether to lick or fuck Stacey, but before he had decided Jen pushed by him, dove between Stacey's legs, and began devouring her pussy. Looking up beyond Jen, Stacey and Jack, Jeff could see Jill bouncing atop John and she looked so very sexy. Her tits jiggled wildly in cadence with John's fucking and Jack's licking. She appeared very close to orgasm as she dug her long heels into the sofa cushions and concentrated on the sensation of John's cock thrusting inside her while Jack's tongue lapped at her engorged clit.

Looking down Jeff considered licking Jen as he noticed her round ass peeking out of the black dress she still wore. She was wiggling next to him while she licked Stacey's cunt, but he was determined to watch Jill and so he instead of licking her he spun behind Jen and slid his cock up and down her very wet pussy lips before he shoved himself inside her slippery cunt. He grabbed her hips and fucked her deeply while he watched intently as Jill rocketed toward orgasm.

Seconds later Jill's orgasm overtook her and she screamed, "OH FUCK! YES!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

As her body shuddered and shook John's cock slipped from her cunt and the slick wet tip hit Jack's stubbled chin repeatedly as he tried to keep licking Jill's clit through her orgasm. The continued licking of Jill's hard nub was sending shockwaves through her convulsing body, but soon it became so hypersensitive that she pushed Jack's head away and collapsed sideways onto the sofa with her long legs draped over John's lap.

Jeff was desperate to be with Jill as he watched her sucking deep breaths past her luscious parted lips as she began to come down from her climax. Pulling his cock from Jen he rose and made his way over to the sofa where he kissed Jill passionately, first her mouth and then her heaving breasts, while he let his fingertips travel down Jill's long sexy legs. As his fingers lightly traced the sweaty skin Jeff watched John's hard cock thrusting against her calves desperately trying to find the friction to stimulate him. Jeff watched the thick slippery head sliding past Jill's skin for several seconds while he caressed her.

John then abruptly slid out from under Jill's legs and rose, his large hard cock swinging in front of him he quickly made his way across the room and dropped behind Jen who was still kneeling between Stacey's legs and licking her cunt. He grabbed her hips and penetrated her in one long thrust.

Meanwhile, Jeff gently spun Jill to a seated position and splayed her legs, while continuing to caress her. Once her legs were parted he stared at her beautiful bare pussy for several seconds. Without her dark hair obstructing his view he could see every detail of the wet pink folds of his wife's pussy and his cock throbbed painfully. At the base of her lips her cunt gaped seductively and everywhere he could see her wetness.

He leaned in and kissed her pussy lips gently and Jill spasmed at the touch. Jeff then licked at the taut silky smooth flesh of her inner thighs while caressing her ankles and feet, which were still clad in Jen's strappy sandals. Looking up he could see her sexy breasts rising and falling and past them he could see Jill's dark penetrating eyes staring into his. She was sooo incredibly hot he thought. Still holding her gaze he leaned in and flicked his tongue across her clit and her eyes went wide and her body jolted as she threw her head back. Sensing her clit was too sensitive for continued attention he slid his tongue down to her opening and probed her with it as deeply as he could. The sweet and salty fluid coated his tongue and releasing her foot he used his right hand to stroke his cock.

On the floor, Jack pulled his hard cock from Stacey's mouth and crawled backwards on his hands and knees until his cock bobbed above Jen's head as she swirled her tongue across Stacey's clit. Sensing Jack above her Jen slid back slightly and licked Jack's balls while he aligned the tip of his cock with Stacey's cunt and entered her. Jack kissed Stacey passionately as he pistoned his cock in and out of her. And Jen continued to lick Jack's balls as John thrust deeply inside her from behind.

Jack loved the feeling of Stacey's large soft breasts against him as he fucked her. And he especially liked kissing her. She alternated between aggressively driving her swirling tongue into his mouth and passively leaving her open mouth for him to probe her. Jack also delighted in his wife's tongue gently lapping at his full balls as the swung rhythmically below him in time with his thrusting cock. For several minutes he fucked Stacey hard and concentrated on his ever growing arousal. As he felt his orgasm build he began to contemplate where he would like to shoot his glorious load of cum. At first he imagined filling her cunt, but then he considered how wonderful it would be to spray his cum all over her beautiful tits. He broke off his kiss and pushed himself up so he could watch her gigantic breasts as he fucked her.

The sight was magnificent. Her tits bounced and shook wildly with every thrust of his cock. He then looked at her pretty face, which was contorted in pleasure and framed by the vibrant red curls that spread out in all directions on the carpet. Her lips were parted and as she panted he quickly decided that he very much wanted to spray his cum into her sexy mouth. The thought drove him ever closer to his climax and he imagined how amazing it would feel to finish on her swirling tongue.

But just then his concentration was broken as on one of the out strokes from Stacey's cunt Jen grabbed his cock hard by the base and slipped it out of Stacey. Jack groaned in frustration. But when Jen pulled his cock back and sucked the tip into her mouth he groaned again with pleasure. He had been so close to cumming the tip of his cock was very sensitive and Jen's swirling tongue was sending tingles through his entire body. Then Jen began licking the entire length of him from the throbbing tip to his aching balls in several long strokes. He pushed himself up further in order to peer beneath him and watched intently as Jen devoured his cock. He could not see John but from the rhythmic jostling of Jen's body he knew that he was fucking her hard from behind.

Then, much to Jack's dismay, Stacey pulled herself out from underneath Jack and sat with her back against the sofa. He watched as her large soft tits settled heavily and she wrapped her arm around one of Jill's splayed legs. With her other hand she reached under Jeff and caressed his balls causing him to groan into Jill's cunt in appreciation.

Desperate to cum, Jack then spun around so as to gain a better position to fuck Jen's mouth. As he did so Jen released his cock and rose herself, pushing John onto his back on the floor. Both Stacey and Jack watched as she stood over John in her sexy black heels, her dress in a bunch around her waist. She watched John stroke his thick cock beneath her for several seconds before lowering herself onto him. John immediately reached around her and pinched her very erect nipples while he thrust deeply inside her. Eager to cum again Jen spread her legs wide and leaned back against John's chest in the hope of enticing Jack to lick her clit while John fucked her. Jen's anticipation mounted as her and Jack's eyes met and he began to move toward them.

She was surprised when instead of lowering his mouth to her cunt Jack pulled between her legs and aimed his hard cock at her already filled pussy. He pushed his cockhead in long urgent stokes across her clit while John's cock thrust in and out of her, sending tingles from her toes to her nipples. But just as her orgasm began to build Jack pulled his cock from her clit. She was about to request that Jack continue to fuck her clit when she looked down and saw Jack aiming his cock at her opening, which was stuffed full of John's cock. He can't be thinking he can fit in there too she thought. But just then he began earnestly pushing the head of his cock against the upper part of her opening and John's slick hard cock. John stopped pistoning in and out and just held his cock deep inside her as Jack continued to press against them. It seemed an impossibility that he might succeed, and indeed his repeated attempts were frustrated. However, the tip of Jack's cock slid deliciously across Jen's clit following each failed attempt to enter her. That combined with the fact that Jack desired to double penetrate her cunt had Jen acutely aroused. Jack then rose and reached back for the tube of lube still sitting on the arm of the sofa.

John slowly pistoned his cock in and out of Jen while they both watched Jack apply a generous amount of lube to his cock. Then, lowering himself between their legs he applied a large dollop of lube to Jen's cunt and John's cock, before repositioning himself with his cock hovering above Jen's filled pussy. Once again John stopped his thrusting and held his cock deep inside Jen. Again Jack tried to enter her, but his now very slick cockhead slipped across her clit causing Jen to moan. However, on the next attempt Jen suddenly she felt herself stretch as he found an effective angle and pushed the head of his cock inside her alongside John's.

"OH MY GOD! Fuck!!" she yelped as he penetrated her.

For several seconds both men just held their position inside her, but then Jack began pushing until he had entered her as deeply as he could. Jen was motionless as she concentrated on her cunt stretching to accommodate both hard cocks. She could hardly believe this was happening. She and Jack had fanaticized about this and he had even double penetrated her with two small dildos before, but she never imagined she would be able to accommodate both Jack and John at the same time.

She was surprised it had not hurt at all, she just felt very full. Then Jack began slowly thrusting his cock in and out of her and John quickly followed suit. The sensations overwhelmed Jen and she thought she might pass out as she collapsed back on John's chest. Both men gradually increased the pace of their thrusts keeping rhythm with each other. Jen felt absolutely out of control. She was wedged between these two hard muscled men who were driving their cocks in and out of her sodden cunt and she could control nothing. The quickening and now urgent thrusts of both cocks in her were swiftly rocketing her to orgasm.

tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers