All Comments on 'Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 05'

by barry240646

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

It took some time to find the three sections to this ongoing story, but I am glad I did, and I want to make a longer comment here between Parts 2 and 3, as the "table has been set," so to speak. It was engaging to follow in sequence the characters as they met each other, interacted, discovered new things about themselves and others, indulged in Sapphic delights with new partners, grew sexually and as individuals seeking their true "significant other" in a confusing and often distracting world. I liked how there was true psychological development alongside the exploring of a larger sexual awareness, both inwardly and as it involved others. They learned that sensuality and sexuality can be experienced and shared in new ways, but for many, the important lesson was that this gift was most appreciated when based on love. This was all done tastefully, not overdoing the sexual encounters, including the incest question (for the record, I do not consider mother-daughter sexuality as "incest," but more as an opportunity for growth, as long as it is not coerced). The mixture of different types of women and different situations that brought them together was very entertaining, from the young total "newbies" to the two older Roses finding a vibrant future with each other, to the lovely M&M twins who finally decided to "taste each other" openly, to the parallel sisters and mothers finding their individual loves but being willing to broaden their Sapphic possibilities with and through the others in whatever combination. Very erotic stuff, well-conceived, and well-written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarry240646@barry240646
Enjoy erotic reading and chat. Non smoker who enjoys good scotch and wine. My age should be obvious. Some of my stories are set in the UK and use UK expressions and vernacular. However, the editor program prefers US spellings and underlines English spellings as wrong. For that...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES