Where Did She Go Pt. 01

Story Info
Two young ladies learn that sometime love hurts.
17.2k words
4.37
5.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHERE DID SHE GO PT: 01

Prologue:

This story was written at the Personal Request of Belinda Hansen and is somewhat based on Pink's song, 'Just Give Me a Reason.' I enjoyed writing this story for Belinda, and I hope it meets and exceeds her expectations.

Where Did She Go is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance story. Still, the storyline differs somewhat from my previous Literotica Story submissions.

Edited By Candy_Kane54 (CK)

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story... ENJOY!

***

I am Emma Jane (Amos) Lyles, standing near my picturesque dining room window while reflecting on the past nine years of my life. I take in the spectacular panoramic view of the golf course's ninth hole with the sun streaming into my dining room. Suddenly, this ghostly reflection of a beautiful redheaded woman appears, seemingly reaching out for me to come and join her on the tee.

Reflexively I shudder, surely thinking this will be one of those oh-so-frequent soul-searching mornings. My intense feelings of impending doom, misery, and longing start when my darling little redheaded girl, Anna Marie Lyles, races down the stairs and tears into our eat-in kitchen, clamoring for her breakfast.

My Blood Pressure (BP) must be jumping by twenty points because Anna looks exactly like Marcie Rae Holdings, an old friend from a 2010 golf school. We met on the first day of golf camp in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ), and stayed close friends for the entire six-week LPGA-accredited golf school. I haven't seen or communicated with Marcie Rae for nearly twelve years. But she has constantly been in my thoughts since meeting her at golf school, especially for the past eight years. You must understand that my eight-year-old daughter Anna looks like Marcie Rae spit her DNA out.

I finally settle down and am now having a bit of 'me' time, as the Savannah Christian Church school van had collected Anna twenty minutes ago.

***

After getting my Masters of Science (MS) degree in Journalism from the University of Georgia in Athens, I was offered a nice job at Bane Publishing. I received an excellent pay package, including a signing bonus and other extra benefits. I loved Georgia, so I decided to permanently live in Savannah.

As a junior sports editor, I met an aspiring writer soon after joining Bane Publishing nine years ago. He and I began dating after a brief time of knowing each other via business contacts. A few months later, we started having sex, and shortly after that, our contraception failed. So, much to my surprise and dismay, I was pregnant within a year of our dating. I reluctantly married my new boyfriend, giving birth to a precious little girl seven months later.

My marriage to Anna's father was always destined for failure since we were never in love. We had not known each other sufficiently long to realize we were mismatched. His writing career never took off, so I was the family's financial stability and primary breadwinner for the next two years. My ex struggled to get any manuscripts accepted or published, adding to the stress of my not loving him.

When Anna was two years old, my ex finally ran off to somewhere with a fresh-faced young university journalism student. I wasn't too concerned since I did not love him as one should have expected. We would have never gotten married had it not been for my unplanned pregnancy.

All real property, such as our home on the golf course and other financial assets, was solely in my name and held in an unbreakable trust for Anna as per my will. Our house was mainly paid for using my Bane-Publishing signing bonus and generous royalties from several published short sports stories. My daughter's formal education was guaranteed since my mom and dad had purchased a substantial 529SmartPlan College Education Investment for Anna on her first birthday.

My two major monthly expenses are a car lease payment since I upgrade my car every second year. I also send Anna to a Private Christian School in Savannah, which collects and returns her home daily.

My other significant monthly expenses are mostly golf-related. These include club dues, lessons for Anna, equipment, clothing, and weekly miniature golf games since she was two years old. Once Anna turned six, I signed her up for group golf lessons that take place on Saturday mornings for three hours. Anna is now nearly eight years old and has been taking private lessons for the past year as her game has advanced. I also regularly teach and play golf with Anna but have been careful not to pressure her for excellence or perfection.

I have been competitive at golf since my early playing days in Tampa, Florida (FL). Anna also enjoys Modern Dance and Ballet, which I studied as a young girl in Bangor, Maine (ME). This allows us to spend quality time together on an activity other than golf.

So, I have plenty of cash with only a few additional dance and golf-related entertainment expenses. My bank account is flush, and I have a substantial monthly base pay, annual performance bonuses, and royalty/long-term investment income.

Neither my parents nor I are religious, but I sent Anna to the Christian School after viewing my various elementary education options for her. The Savannah Christian Preparatory School has an excellent reputation statewide, with its religious doctrine rated as moderate. After Anna's first year of primary school, I was completely in awe of their educational program. Indeed, I have occasionally been invited to join the church, but only in a polite non-pushy fashion.

***

Anna and I usually travel four to six times a year, having spent every Christmas in Bangor since she was a year old. I often travel to Bane's Corporate Headquarters in Chicago, taking her with me. The Savannah Christian School understood and encouraged my desire to have Anna travel with me most of the time. So together, we worked out a plan for Anna to keep up with her classwork when we travel.

On one of my early Bane corporate visits before getting married, I befriended a young employee, Ellen Allie Alston, who was new to the headquarters office. She was being misused (abused) by other onsite support staff, such as having to fetch their morning coffee, run out for pastry, and other folly.

Ellen is a good person and potentially a hard worker, so I had her permanently assigned to my group. Now, all her corporate work activities need my preapproval. Needless to say, Ellen is no longer the office gopher. But more importantly, she has since dedicated herself to becoming a super Bane employee. Ellen only has an HS Diploma and ten years of office work experience. Still, she is an intrinsically intelligent young lady.

After Anna was born, I worked virtually 100% remotely from home until she was a year old. By that time, Ellen and I had a great three-year working relationship. So, she suggested I return to my regular schedule of working two weeks at the Chicago headquarters each quarter, offering her mom to take care of Anna. This has worked out well for me since Anna loves Ellen's mom to death. So, I have worked two weeks per quarter in the Bane Headquarters office for the past seven years.

Now that Anna is older, we usually take mini-vacations when my two-week Chicago work project is finished. Since she was five, Anna's favorite stop-off place after leaving Chicago has been Nashville. She dearly loves the thrilling twang of country music. Once Anna started private golf lessons, we also began to play on kiddie level Par-3 courses when vacationing.

I dearly love my darling little Anna but sometimes wonder whether she is either a blessing or curse. Anna is a freckle-faced fiery redhead with green eyes and a pale skin tone, a constant reminder of Marcie Rae Holdings. It has been nearly twelve years since Marcie Rae and I met at an LPGA-approved golf camp in 2010.

REFLECTIONS ON MY LIFE

I was born in Bangor and lived there until I was eight. My mom is Jessie Marie Amos, and my dad is Nelson Allen Amos. I mostly remember being cold all the time since winter temps were usually about 10F with lots of snow annually (70"). So Mom enrolled me in modern dance and ballet classes when I was four because it was warm indoors. Even now, I continue enjoying both styles of dancing.

When I was eight years old, my dad was transferred to Tampa, FL, as the VP of Operations at his company's new manufacturing facility. I was out-of-this-world thrilled with being warm for the first time in my young life.

Mom is a writer and special editor for The Better Homes and Garden magazine. This job is perfect for our family since Mom performs most of her editorial work from home. So, growing up, I had the great advantage of having a professional writer as my stay-at-home mom.

Mom did not golf, but she was the one who introduced me to the game since I now wanted to be outdoors playing around all of the time. Additionally, Mom found a lovely studio where I studied dance in biweekly classes, which I certainly enjoyed.

From my first group lesson in Tampa when I was eight years old, I fell madly in love with golf. By age 11, I consistently shot in the high 80s to low 90s; a year later, my official handicap was 12. My love for golf continued unabated; by age 15, my handicap had improved to 5.

As a seventeen-year-old HS senior with a 4.00 GPA and a handicap of 2, I was recruited by the University of Georgia (UGA). I played for the UGA golf team for all four years of my undergraduate study while majoring in journalism, respecting my mom's love of writing. My minor was economics, reflecting my dad's lifetime love for business.

So, at this juncture of my life, at 22 years old, I had never dated or even kissed a boy. My life centered on Family, Golf, Academics, and Dance, so I never had any time for boys, dating, or partying as a teenager and university student.

After graduating from UGA, I was invited to a six-week Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA)-accredited futures golf camp hosted by the John Jacobs Golf Schools and Academies in Scottsdale, AZ. The teaching pros would assess whether I should consider trying to join the LPGA Tour.

I felt this was a fun way to spend six weeks playing highly competitive golf. I already knew the best I could hope for professionally was starting on the LPGA Epson (Futures) tour. So, I was already officially enrolled and studying for a Master's Degree in Journalism (MSJ) at UGA.

MEETING MARCIE RAE HOLDINGS

Before this LPGA assessment program, virtually 100% of my social life in Tampa and Athens revolved around golf and occasionally ballet. For this reason, I was still a virgin when I first met Marcie Rae Holdings at the golf camp. Marcie Rae was an enigma since she had not played High School or College Golf, but boy, could she drive a golf ball. Marcie was also twenty-two and from Redlands, California (CA), a small city of 75,000 people.

Marcie Rae and I immediately hit it off on the first night at the social meet and greet, gravitating toward each other by the end of that evening. Marcie Rae was beautiful, tall, and willowy, with the flaming-flowing locks of a classic redhead. Her eyes sparkled emerald green; with freckle-faced pale skin color. She was much more laid back than one would expect from a redhead, many of whom are rumored to be spectacularly hot-tempered. We were both assigned executive single rooms, so we quickly convinced the hotel manager to move us into a nice Jr. Suite the next day.

Marcie Rae was a brilliant student. She had started out in a UC Pre-Med program but, for some reason, had recently switched to studying for an MS Degree in Genetics. Her long-term plan or goal was to work for an international medical/health organization, such as the International Red Cross or Doctors Without Borders.

I quickly learned Marcie Rae was an exceptional golfer but, for some unknown reason, had never played organized golf at the team level. After one full day at golf camp, Marcie Rae and I constantly did everything together. We terrorized everyone on the golf course so badly that most of the male invitees (PGA) refused to play with or against us.

We had two weeks of nonstop golf daily. We played 18-holes in the mornings and 9-holes in the evenings. We practiced pitching, chipping, putting, and sand shots between rounds. We then watched golf movies from the library at dinner, which totaled 15 hours of golf every day.

Marcie Rae's primary strengths are driving and putting. She consistently out-drove most of the male invitees. She is also extremely deadly on long-breaking putts. Marcie Rae is tall with long arms but also has this unique hip shift at contact, adding many yards to her tee shots.

I am an exceptional up-and-down golfer. My tee shots are competitive to most scratch golfers, but I buried my college opponents from inside 140 yds. My lob wedge, sand wedge, gap wedge, pitching wedge, and 9-iron are so accurate that many of my one-putts are from less than 3 feet. Most of the time, I carry only eleven clubs, although we're allowed to have up to fourteen clubs. My bag usually contains; 5 Wedges, 2 Short Irons, 1 Long Iron, a 5-Wood, a Driver, and a Putter.

When Marcie and I teamed up in golf school, we blew all the other teams away with our complementary golf-playing styles. None of the invitees wanted to challenge us, so life quickly became boring. Since no one wanted to play against us for fear of looking bad, we were given the vacation boot by the teaching pros to keep the peace. We were given a three-day break from Friday noon until Monday noon.

The golf school gave Marcie Rae and me a nice rental car, which we drove up to the Painted Desert and Petrified Forrest. We stopped for two short ladies' breaks and lunch, so the entire drive was nearly six hours. We stayed the three nights at a local rustic hotel in Holbrook, AZ, while driving around and looking at the various sights for the first one and a half days.

We had a nice quiet time at dinner on Friday night and crashed early, being bushed from the long drive up. Saturday was very busy for us, driving and walking all over the place before returning to our hotel. We had a marvelous time at dinner and the bar that night, so we were somewhat sloshed walking back from the restaurant lounge.

We quickly stripped down to our undies and cleaned up in the bathroom. I had noticed Marcie Rae being a little more touchy-feely tonight after a few drinks, but I wasn't worried since she now was my best friend. Marcie Rae had also been keenly watching me from behind as we walked around the tour areas today, so I thought she must be enticed by my bottom.

We drunkenly tumbled into our bed, giggling like crazy. Marcie Rae pulled me in tight for a wet goodnight kiss. "Emma, I want to smooch a little tonight before we sleep. Is it okay with you?"

I answered, "Marcie Rae, I am a virgin and never did anything sexy before. But I trust you and will smooch tonight if you want to."

She pulled me tightly to her chest and tongue kissed me deeply while taking off our bras. Now, she was gently flicking my nipples while we were kissing, and I admitted to liking it very much.

We kissed for a long time before Marcie Rae moved my hand to her breasts. "Emma, play with my nipples like I am playing with yours!"

So I meekly followed Marcie Rae's lead, kissing for at least an hour while tweaking each other's nipples. But Marcie and I were so sloshed from drinking lots of wine and tequila shots at dinner that we fell asleep in the middle of a long wet kiss.

***

I slowly awakened in the morning, with the Arizona sun blazing through our hotel window, and feeling wetness on my chest. Upon fully awakening, I realized Marcie Rae was now sucking my nipples while licking all over my tits. It felt so lovely that I just relaxed, lying back, truly loving Marcie Rae toying with my body.

Marcie Rae ordered, "Lift your cute booty, Emma. Our panties are coming off this morning."

I looked inquisitively at her for a moment. "Okay, Marcie Rae, I am kind of falling hard for you and will do whatever you want!"

She took both our panties off and kissed my body all over. I loved it when she licked my thighs, especially the edges of my flushed pussy lips. Then Marcie Rae finally latched fully on to my pussy, sucking madly;

I screamed, "Oh honey, what are you doing to me?"

Marcie Rae looked up into my eyes, with spit and cream dripping down her chin, "I am eating and sucking your sweet little pussy, Emma. Don't worry; I will also teach you to eat my pussy."

We never left our room until almost dark, just eating and licking each other's pussies all day. Marcie Rae had flipped the Do Not Disturb lever, so no one bothered us for the next 24 hours.

That Sunday, Marcie Rae positively taught me to eat pussy, and I had become her pussy eating fool by our return to Scottsdale on Monday.

During one brief break from pussy eating, I asked, "We are both virgins. How did you learn to eat pussy so good?"

Marcie Rae answers vaguely, "My upbringing was different, and I did not have many close friends. So, at college, I watched porn in my room at night and decided that I liked girl-girl sex the best. But you are the first girl I have ever been attracted to, so I used my porn video lessons on you."

I grin sheepishly, "Now I see why you are a straight-A student with a 4.00 GPA."

And then I bowl Marcie Rae over on her back, sitting my wet pussy on her face, as I nose-dive face first into her red-haired creamy pussy, completing our 69.

For the next four weeks of golf school, all Marcie Rae and I did was 'Eat AM Pussy - Play Golf All Day - Eat PM Pussy'! I was both in love and in pussy eating heaven with Marcie Rae.

During the four weeks and three days of great sex, we made plans to visit each other several times a year. Once our Master's Degrees were finished, we would plan our future together from that point. I was thinking along the lines of a long-term relationship.

Several LPGA representatives drove the two of us crazy, begging Marcie Rae and me to go on tour. It sounded fascinating, but our hearts were not into flying from city to city every week playing tour golf. So, Marcie Rae and I said no to the LPGA and finalized our Together Plans.

WHERE IS MARCIE RAE NOW

After finishing the six-week Scottsdale golf camp and returning to UGA in Athens, I sent and received two emails from Marcie Rae. After that, Marcie Rae seemed to have dropped off planet Earth.

I pined and cried many nights while frantically searching Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and most other major social media platforms. But it appeared that Marcie Rae had vanished into thin air without a trace, leaving me devastated.

I emailed Marcie a final time, "I'm sorry, but I don't understand where all of this is coming from and why you won't answer me. After our six weeks at golf camp in Scottsdale, I thought we were perfectly fine (oh, we had everything there)! Please, just give me a reason for your silence. Just one little reason's enough."

Marcie Rae did not respond to that email either, so eventually, I picked up the shattered pieces of my life while completing my MS in Journalism. After graduating with honors, I was offered the junior sports editor position at Bane Publishing. My pay package was fantastic, including a significant signing bonus.

I liked Georgia a lot and decided to live permanently in Savannah. My dad was retiring soon, with him and my mom moving back to Bangor. So I had no reason to return to the Tampa area. Bane allowed me to reside anywhere I liked that was reasonably close to a major airport since 80% of my work was performed remotely.

Since I mainly worked from home, I purchased a great place on a private golf course. The price was unbelievable since the previous owner had defaulted on their mortgage. I spent a few big bucks renovating the interior to my tastes and business needs. Now I live in this lovely home with my daughter Anna.