Jen's Island Excursion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him gradually stop shaking and relax his muscles, though not completely.

I opened my eyes to see him l looking down at my face. His eyes were filled with tenderness and... could I dare to even conceive of this. Love? Or was it lust? I'm afraid I can't really tell the difference since I have no basis of comparison.

I moaned softly and rotated my hips slowly, drawing our combined attention to our bodies' intimate connection. To the welcome invasion of his thick organ inside my slick wetness.

He leaned down again, and I felt his lips on mine, as soft and tender as I always imagined a lover's kiss should be. My uncle. My lover?

I felt his hips draw back and his hard cock nearly slipped out of me, but before it did, he thrust forward again.

Five inches.

He stopped again. His lips pressed against mine and parted. I felt his tongue lick my lips, demanding entry into my mouth. I was willing. Oh I was so willing. His tongue was hot and wet and firm. I sucked on it, drew it into my mouth, wishing it was his thick hard member. I felt as if I was drowning, and he was my lifeline. Pressure had been building inside me ever since I'd mounted the infernal jetski, driving me to a boiling, seething explosion as my uncle drew back and drove into me again. The thick upper ridge of his cockhead scraped against my inner walls maddeningly.

Six inches.

Again, he drew back... and slammed forward. Driving his cock powerfully into me.

Seven inches.

He stopped again, breaking our kiss. He tilted his head back again and I felt him hold his breath. His body shook again and again I stayed still and waited, my own body shaking and quivering with the need to cum on my uncle's thick cock.

He drew back and thrust forward again.

Eight inches.

This time he didn't stop.

I felt his hips thrust, draw back, thrust... over and over, faster and faster. Driving his enormous cock like a piston inside me. Once again, he started to gasp and wheeze like a chugging train.

A few seconds later he looked down at me again as our bodies crushed together in a driving, sweating, desperate rhythm. A crazed look filled his face. A look of desperation so filled with want and need that it shred my self-control. My body shook as a powerful orgasm tore through me like a lightning bolt.

I exploded.

My uncle exploded.

How long did it take for us to get here? To this point?

To get to the point where lights shattered before my eyes, where I felt my pelvis thrust up to meet him, lifting him several inches as he met me thrust for thrust and his thick cock lanced into my soul.

I cried out his name over and over, like a litany. Like a chant. In time with his powerful thrusts.

"Uncle... Uncle... Uncle... Uncle..."

My thighs quivered. My tummy rippled. My pelvis undulated. My pussy squeezed my uncle, my lover, trying to pull him deeper into me. My toes curled and twisted. My legs wrapped around his waist and my heels pushed down on his clenched ass trying to force more of him into me.

Five minutes? An hour? How long had it been before this supernova went off in my brain and my body?

I wormed my hand between us and, with a sixth sense that came from God only knows where, I forced my uncle's shaft another inch inside me. We abandoned our kiss as we came... as we came TOGETHER. Images of his cock in my mouth lingered in my fried brain. I wanted it, I wanted to suck it. Instead, I sucked hard on his neck.

My hands went to work with everything they could: my uncle's weight, my parted legs, my uncle's broad chest, my pelvis, the inside of my vagina being raked by his thick driving cock, the red-hot heat of my imagination.

The uncle and his niece.

Jen the juicy slut, loving this...

The uncle and his niece.

Jen the juicy slut, loving this...

On and on, like another litany, the words echoed through my head. A scream that went on and on and on.

Somewhere around the tenth invocation, my fingers having stayed down there, working on my clit, my pelvis lifted my uncle's driving weight in the air, and I heard a squelch as our driving bodies pushed out globs of my uncle's cum around the edges of my tightly grasping pussy.

I let out a shriek that came deep from the bottom of my soul.

GOD CHRIST but that was good.

I thrust and shook and thrust and groaned and thrust and gasped and thrust and thrust and sucked on the thick neck leaning snug against my mouth. I squirmed and opened wide and pulled my knees far out. I screamed again as a quake of powerful immensity drove like a shaft of blazing light into my very innards, very breasts, very soul. I gasped then gave, whimpered and shivered and rolled into that tiny central being where nothing matters. Nothing but the feeling of ... mmmmh ... and Wow!

Now THAT was everything I'd hoped it would be!

He stayed where he was for an age. I said nothing. Then he rolled off me and stood. I didn't move. I kept my eyes closed and tried to slow my rapidly beating heart. I heard him at the edge of the pool. Doing something. I felt a stream of soothing water on my breasts, between my legs. I kept my eyes closed. I parted my legs when he prodded me. Let him bathe the very center of my womanhood. Very gently. Just as well. I was suddenly frighteningly sensitive there. Even a feather touch could hurt, I felt. But his touch was light as a feather. Back to the pool. Back over me. Cool water on my brow, my neck. He was washing me. I let him. My eyes stayed closed. Then he sat beside me. I knew he was looking at me. I let him. I wanted him to.

Ten minutes later or so...

"Would you like a dip in the pool? Cool you down," he said softly like a father to a child.

Would I?

He was right, it did cool me down. As I lay in the soothing water he fiddled with the clasp of my top, his brow creased in concentration. I stayed where I was. Watching him, studying his bulk, contemplating what we'd just done. He, the uncle, had just fucked his niece. His niece had let him fuck her. Had even helped him fuck her. It seemed okay. It seemed kinda nice. Kinda... adult. I found I was smiling. What would Grandma say? What would the pastor say? We never mentioned what happened. All the way down to the beach. All the way back to the hotel.

"Where have you two been," asked my aunt as we landed.

"Just talking," I called out. "You know what uncle's like."

"Me!" my uncle joined in, his collar up to hide the hickey I'd given him. "You should hear this little lady when she starts. Talk the hind legs off a donkey."

"What on earth did you find to talk about?" my aunt asked, voice low, as she fell into step beside me.

"Growing up. This and that. Life, I suppose."

"Thanks for standing in for me," she whispered, which made me turn and look at her. But all she did was smile and let me pass.

She patted me on the butt.

I felt her husband's cum drip slowly down my inner thigh and looked through her, wondering when I could "stand in" for her again. Hopefully soon.

----------------------------

Please leave a comment.