Jen's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my pussy and thighs and bit my lip, tingling, feeling nipples and clit throbbing. The way she spoke, I felt like a pet, certainly like an animal. But she seemed pleased and proud.

Angela stood, downed the rest of her champagne. She slipped off the leather mini skirt, and revealed her pussy, shiny wet too. Her full labia were swollen. Her smooth mound, completely shaved, showed an orchid tattoo. Below in her hood sparkled a silver ring piercing. My eyes slid over the metal, and then each swell and curve and fold. I looked up, big eyes, begging to taste.

"I have a Pussy," Angela said, and I could feel the capital P. I hadn't realized it, but she held my hair in a tight grip now. It didn't hurt, but it was certainly control. "A Mistress's Pussy must always be respected, and a sub must live to please it as much as living to please a Mistress herself."

I took in the words, listening, learning.

"Kiss it, give it pleasure," she commanded.

I leaned forward and kissed her mound, with respect, feeling the warmth and softness of her. Angela's flesh felt smooth and just a little dark, quite alluring. My kisses were wet, and I just tasted the hint of her dew as I moved down, exploring. I suckled a fold into my mouth, sliding my tongue over and around the velvet wetness. My hair, gripped tighter now. My tongue slowly explored every nook and cranny of this Pussy. I lapped at her entrance, felt wetness ooze out, inhaled her perfume, and then pushed over her pee hole teasing it and into her hood. Her clit was firm and I teased at it with my tongue tip, flicking, flicking, and then swirling around it and away.

Angela moaned and her knees must have dipped a bit. I continued to flick and swirl, teasing and then exploring, lapping, and then back. I pushed my tongue tip into the ring in her hood, tasting the warm polished steel and her flesh. I bounced the ring up and down so it hit her Clit. I had never licked a piercing before, and the warm hardness on searing hot softness made me quiver.

Soon Angela held me tighter and tighter and shuddered and almost smothered me as she came. She pushed me back, and I could feel her wetness all over my face.

"Do you think you would want to live to please and worship this Pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Why?" Angela asked.

"Because it is beautiful, you are beautiful," I said, looking up, feeling small and needy, and squirming looking at that piercing. "I feel like I am part of you, now, and I want to learn how to please you."

Angela smiled. "Tell me everything, never lie. Why else?"

"Because...no one has ever done what you just did."

"Fisted you?"

I shook my head, and my eyes went down. I almost mumbled. "You made me come so hard I thought I was going to die. That must be the greatest experience of my life!"

Angela laughed. "And you want more coming in the future?"

I nodded.

She jerked my hair back, daggers into my scalp. "Always answer properly, Jen."

"Yes, I want to come like that again and again."

She ran her hand through my hair, soothing my scalp.

"Good girl. Do you want to see if other Dommes and Doms can give you even better orgasms?"

"NO!" I couldn't believe I yelled. "I mean, no. I think I'm going to fall in love with you if you let me spend more time with you. I'm pretty sure I am lost right now."

Angela crushed me to her. I kissed and kissed her flesh, kissing the leather of her corset and then her mound. She released me. "A relationship like this is not just about you coming. It's about-"

"Total submission!" I gasped, because that had come out with force, and because I had interrupted her.

But Angela caressed my hair and smiled down. "That's right. Orgasms will be a treat, and at your Mistress' choice. Sometimes you will be tortured, punished for bad behavior or simply for amusement. It's not all unicorns and rainbows."

I nodded, solemnly, understanding, or at least right then, thinking I did.

Angela cupped my pussy. It was definitely wet again.

"What do you call this?" she asked, her fingers curling inside.

"Pussy," I said, trying to convey a lower case, inferior P.

"No. It's a cunt. A sub has three cunts."

The harshness of the word hit me like never before. It sent a thrill into me that surged more wet heat.

Angela smiled. "This is your fuck cunt. It is not truly yours, your body is Your Mistress's. Your fuck cunt can be used as much or as little as your Mistress or Master wishes. You have no say, and you may not ever touch it without permission. No masturbation, and not to even wipe pee. You sometimes will be allowed to come, and sometimes not. It is not punishment. Do you understand?"

I nodded, then remembered to answer fully. "Yes."

"What is this?" she squeezed my pussy.

It was great effort, for I felt I was giving up a part of myself by saying it. But I pushed ahead, tingling and head spinning. "It is my fuck...cunt."

"You may never call it a pussy, and never, ever a vagina. You may also call it a fuckslit, fuckhole, and anything else I say." Angela pulled her wet fingers from my cunt, and slid them down, down between my ass cheeks and over my clenched anus. With no hesitation, she pushed a wet, slippery finger in. It only fit past the nail.

"Relax," she commanded.

I felt her finger wiggle and caress. Her tone firm, so there was not going to be any choice here. I unclenched my ass as much as I could, and then she pushed and the slippery finger pushed right in deep. I squeezed it and moaned.

"This is your ass cunt," Angela said, explaining the simplest things to a novice. "Same rules apply, although you may wipe it with toilet paper. But you may never insert anything into it without permission. What is it?"

"Ass cunt."

She pulled the finger from my ass. It shined with my cunt juice. Angela pushed it into my mouth. I squirmed but tried to please, and she held me tight.

"Suck it. This is your mouth cunt."

I sucked at the finger, tasting...nothing really, just finger and cunt juice. Maybe something, but since my ass was clean, it wasn't actually disgusting.

"You may eat and talk when allowed, but you must never kiss, lick, suck or fuck anything without permission. Understand?" She slid the finger out, and to my surprise, she pushed it into her own mouth and suckled it before drying it on my arm.

"Yes."

"If you are ever in doubt about rules, or are in an odd situation, just try to do what you think would please. I will never punish you for trying, even if you fail or choose wrong. I'll only punish you for willfully disobeying or being a brat." Angela kissed my forehead and I melted. "And when I say punish, I do not mean the torture of what you experienced. I mean something that teaches, understand?"

I did. I was beginning to see that this was a lifestyle, and not bullies being mean.

Angela was gentle, but her words were quite serious. "Now, do you want to learn? Do you want me to teach, and do you want to start right away? Or do you want to think about it for a few weeks? There is no harm in waiting, and you won't disappoint me no matter what you decide. You'll also be welcome here no matter what."

"I want to be yours," I said. I did. She was amazing. I didn't care how fast it was happening, it felt like the rightest thing.

"It's going to be a one way journey, Jen. Once you take the red pill, there's no going back." Angela stroked my hair. "You can try to go back, and I'd even help, but it's not your true nature and you probably would never be happy. I think you should think about it more."

I frowned, probably pouted. But I thought about Charlotte, and how it had made her happy and more alive, and how she thrived now. "Charlotte is in heaven here. So I know it's the right thing," I said. "It will be the right thing tomorrow or next year, but I don't want to lose another second. Please?"

"All right. Step One, you will be Mine for teaching. When you progress, we will look at a permanent relationship." She smiled and kissed my hair. "We shall seal this, if you are serious."

"Yes."

"Down on Your knees," she commanded. Then "Open."

I slid to the floor as ordered, then opened my mouth wide. Angela moved her Pussy closer, and she peed. The strong stream caught me in the face and I closed my eyes and felt her paint my face with golden water. I swallowed and felt the warm water pour down my throat. It tasted like...warm water, but acid-like, different. I didn't gag, I just tried hard to please. There wasn't much in the end, Angela only drank a little champagne since peeing before. But it was enough to put me in my new place, and to make me humiliated and yet aware all at once.

Angela pulled me tight, my lips sealed to her Pussy. I immediately began lapping and swallowing, cleaning her.

"Good girl," she purred.

Those words sent a whole new tingle through every part of my body. When she pushed me back to smile down at me, I looked up, beaming, face covered in drops of her pee. "Thank you for your gift...Ms. Angela."

The smile I got filled me with pure joy.

She picked up my bra and put the shoulder strap over my head and let it settle around my neck, like a leash, and she lead me out of the bathroom. I put my hands in the small of my back and tried to be demure. My heart beat wildly, so very nervous and embarrassed as we headed down the stairs, because I was naked and wet and my nipples were hard and my face was splashed with pee. But Ms. Angela was naked waist down, too, and more than half the people here were naked or having public sex. A little scary. Yet it also made me glow, to be a part of it, and to be lead like a prize.

Downstairs we weaved through clumps of people here and there, hoots from some and many eyes on me. Charlotte, now naked, came over grinning and hugged Angela and then asked if she could hug me. I was already being transformed, already under Angela's protection and authority. A nod and then Charlotte hugged me tight, and just before she walked away, she cupped my open, wet cunt and curled a finger up, parting the swollen velvet petals, teasing over my entrance and not quite in. I giggle-gasped as a tingle ran through me. She smiled and moved away.

We stopped in front of a handsome older couple both dressed in lots of black leather. He looked about 55, gray hair but handsome, debonair, lean and tall. His wife stood tall too, and at least ten years younger, her face scary pretty with sharp cheek bones, black eyes and raven hair. If it wasn't for her warm smile, I would have been stuttering around her. Together they gave off a dramatic, vampire-like vibe.

"Rod and Lillian Stanton, this is Jen. She's brand new, but the real thing," Ms. Angela said, smiling proudly.

I bent my knees and bowed my head in a little curtsy, the best I could manage without training.

"She's lovely," Master Rod said. "Yours?"

Ms. Angela smiled at me. "Not yet, but she will be."

Chapter 2

One of the members at the farm was a nurse, and she took blood from everyone every two weeks for testing. Ms. Angela said it would be a regular thing now. Ms. A paid for an arm implant, too, good for five years. I would be safe and I wouldn't get pregnant. Cocks were going to be in my future!

I went out to the farm every weekend after that night with Ms. A, whether there was a party or not. The commute was a pain, so after a month I changed my work hours to three days a week, so I could have Fridays and Mondays off. Way less money, but way more time with Ms. Angela.

Fridays I arrived in the morning and brought fresh pastry from a local bakery for Master Rod and Mistress Lillian. Mistress Angela told me to obey them completely. My clothes were put into a trash bag when I arrived, then a leather training collar and ankle and wrist cuffs were snugged tight on me. The rest of the day I had basic lessons and chores.

Master Rod began deepthroat lessons. I've always loved sucking cock, worshiping it slow and lovingly, but deep throat is more intense. I gagged a lot at first, and spewed a bit, and always so much drool! But I got the hang of it and found it strangely pleasurable. It can sometimes hurt, and the next day, too, but it makes me feel helpless, at the mercy of whoever uses me. I had to learn to relax my throat and concentrate, let my throat be a cunt for cock and please it. Master Rod normally always had a kind word and sweet demeanor, but deep-throating he became a powerful animal. His firm hand would grip the back of my head and slam my throat over his big cock.

In the afternoon I worshiped Mistress Lilian's Pussy and Ass until Ms. Angela arrived, and at night I worshiped Ms. Angela. We would snuggle on a couch and read or watch TV, or just talk. She made me laugh so much. She's very intelligent and well-read, and I love being around Her.

Sometimes I saw Charlotte on the weekends, and we even played a little a few times, but she lived with her new Mistress now and only came to the house about once a month. One Friday afternoon, I met two regulars, Mike and his partner, Elle. Mike could be described as regular looking, as in attractive but not a beefcake stripper. But he had a tough guy intensity that made him absolutely more than regular. Short, blond hair, quiet because he didn't need to say much, and laser eyes. He could have been thirty-five, or sort of timeless.

Elle stood a little taller than me, about five and a half feet, very girl-next-door, maybe a few years older than me. Her deep, natural red hair wasn't short-short, but it wasn't long, although I could see that she was growing it out. Elle's smile radiated a brightness, a sweetness, though her eyes sparkled with cheekiness. That smile made you relax and smile back. She usually wore a grunge tee, and never a bra because you could always see fierce nipples and rings beneath the cotton. Scrolly vines wrapped around her neck in almost airbrushed detail, and they must have met her fully sleeved arm ink somewhere under the tee.

Mike owned a tattoo shop. He and Elle did tattoos and piercings, and they brought their tools to almost every party and were always busy. I couldn't quite find a label for the relationship. Elle was no sub, but Mike was definitely an Alpha male. He took an instant liking to me when we first met. Well, he just took me.

Mike slapped my ass after inspecting me, then grinned, and looked at Ms. Angela. I didn't know what the sly grin meant, or her deep-thought response, but some silent code passed between them. And then it struck me. He's asking to fuck me and Ms. Angela is actually considering it!

Ms. Angela turned her thinking frown to a small smile and nodded. That was it. An auctioneer's signal. She didn't even warn me, or tell me that this would be a part of my future if I continued with her. I literally just met the man! I had been fondled, and practiced deep-throating at the parties, but hadn't been used much, certainly not without setup in advance by Ms. Angela.

Mike's warm and rough, and very solid, hand, cupped me tight. The wetness oozing from my folds squished and he laughed. My heart beat so fast and hard I could hear ringing in my ears. The feeling of no power, of being an object made my spine tingle, my puss-cunt-throb, the thrill of it! Yet I was scared. Ms. Angela and Mistress Lillian and Master Rod and Elle were all standing around. It scared and excited me, this new, dirty step, but I didn't know if my heart would take it. My dry throat wouldn't swallow.

And then Mike bent me over one of the couches, not rough but definitely firm. His cock came out and he dropped his pants, and pushed his cockhead through my fuckslit, teasing my heat with the nearness, and ending with banging against my engorged clit. The slippery petals kissed his cock and he gave a little moan as he pushed inside me, stuffing me tight. I moaned at the extreme heat and solidness of his cock, and I remembered to squeeze him in rhythm...in hard and squeeze, hold, release, and again...always pleasure the One using you. His balls slap-slapped my ass as he pounded. Slow, but hard. God that sliding in and pounding, steel inside searing wetness, it made my nipples harden and hurt like they were being clamped.

Mike grunted and grunted while taking part in the group conversation. Mistress Lillian was talking about a cute sub girl with very short hair. Mike continued fucking as he talked. "UHN...mmm...yeah, Lil, I think you're right, it definitely was the short girl that time...uhn..."

Elle had taken out a bong and now packed the bowl. The Stantons chatted. Ms. A smiled and sipped her wine. All surreal.

Mike pounded me so hard my tits bounced and then he gripped my hips firm. His cock was solid and caressed my walls, making them glow. I could feel the volcano rumble inside, an orgasm was building and I wanted it, bad.

Mike's fingers dug into flesh hard enough to leave red marks. I liked that I excited him that much, that he held me so possessively. He jerked and exploded inside me, his cum thick and warm, filling and marking. An ass slap and he pulled out. I gasped for air, bent over that couch, fabric wet with my own juices.

But I wanted to come! I needed to come!

"Girl..." Ms. Angela, said, her tone firm, prompting me.

I sucked in some more air and turned to face Mike. "Thank You, Sir."

Mike cupped a tit and squeezed the nipple, making the stone hard nib harden even more. "I'll be back for more, and your other holes." He winked at me, the cocky, gorgeous bastard.

"Does Sir need to be cleaned?"

He grabbed the back of my head and smoothly pushed me to my knees. I suckled his now flaccid, and very slick, cock into my mouth and sucked out the last of his cum, swirling my tongue to clean it all. When he pulled out his thumb touched my chin and pushed a drop of cum into my mouth. I suckled that even harder and he laughed.

Elle's big brown eyes targeted me, and her smile started toasting my soul. She patted the empty couch seat next to her.

I looked to Ms. A, who nodded permission, and I padded over to sit on the couch next to Elle. Our thighs touched.

Elle handed the bong to Ms. A, who did a rip and handed it back.

"Ms. Angela, can she get high?" Elle asked as she passed the bong around.

I hadn't thought about it until then, but every drink I took, every bit of food I ate while here, and almost every action, all were either privileges or commands. The Stantons and Ms. A had total control. I hoped I would be allowed to get high. I liked it, but hardly ever smoked. I'd been too scared to get my own weed, and didn't know anything about bongs or the lingo or anything. I only ever had a couple hits from a joint being passed around at a party.

Ms. Angela smiled. "Yes."

Elle had to show me how to use the bong, I'd never smoked from one before. I put the base on my crotch, wetting the glass with my juices and Mike's cum oozing out onto the couch. My lips to the tube, I flicked the lighter. Weed crackled as the flame licked, and smoke began to fill the glass.

"Suck a little, just to draw it up."

The water bubbled and the tube went all cloudy white.

"When I tell you, suck it in hard." Elle pulled the bowl and said "now!" and I sucked in. The warm smoke filled my lungs but I didn't really feel it, it was so smooth. I exhaled a big cloud, and a slight tingling started to rise up through my flesh.

"Again, but you do it all this time."

I flicked the lighter feeling like quite the stoner girl, and drew a light suck to bring the smoke up the tube, bubble-bubble-bubble. I had to drop the lighter to pull the bowl, but sucked in a big, deep lungful. Grinning I exhaled and could feel my cheeks vibrate, yet they were sort of numb. Without permission I took another rip, this time managing to hold the lighter and "carb" the bowl as they had called it.

Everyone laughed, but Ms. A and Elle both applauded. Then Elle took the bong back and did a rip. As it was passed around I stated to float a bit, and giggle. I think Elle had been talking to Ms. A, because the coffee table got pushed back and Elle arranged me. My legs in a V on her shoulders and my head on the floor. My cunt was right at Elle's mouth and she licked and lapped, eating up Mike's thick and oozing cum. Blood rushing to my stony head, I soared all over, a daydream became another daydream, and then the same one and then I could see me being eaten, Elle's lips kissing and teeth tugging cuntlips, tongue fucking deep, clit on fire. It was hours and hours and yet only seconds, or minutes, or nothing. Just before the firestorm hit me, I remembered to ask.