Jen's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Misstuss, girl cum please! can't hold—cum, cum!"

I think I was given permission, my head was so far away and yet right there, I don't know. But I was smashed apart by the explosion and as spasms vibrated me, I let go completely and became a wet noodle in a spaghetti box. That sort of made sense to me, as I rippled, just all slippery wet and slurpy and laid out thin like spaghetti. I felt so weak, the firestorm just roared. Then I sprayed pee.

All over Elle's face, into her mouth. Her tee was soaked, but all I could do was giggle and squirm and see those tits, so round and big and wrapped in wet cotton.

Everyone laughed, and I wasn't spanked. Mike carried me to a shower and cleaned me, and then he turned me to the wall, flat against the tile, tits and nipples squishing, and he fucked me again. His cock slid in so smooth and easy, I was still wet. He jerked me hard for a good long time, and I just moaned, head all stony, and then he burst inside me again. He pulled out without offering me an orgasm.

"Same hole twice. I'll get that ass soon, I promise."

***

At the next party Mike finally used my ass. In front of a crowd, full height of the activities on a Saturday night. I rode a stranger's cock, while Mike pounded my ass. Ms. A had put in a butt plug earlier, but Mike stretched me a bit more. It was the most glorious feeling having his come shoot inside me. I'd played with my ass a lot, but never been fucked by cock.

When he pulled out another cock took his place, and then another and another and I eventually realized the cock in my cunt was different, at least the face attached to it. But there was no time to wonder because a new cock was pushed into my mouth through the O-ring gag. I was in heaven and Ms. A hadn't even let me come!

She did at the end of the night though. She fingered me in front of twenty people and I jerked and spasmed and flopped on Her fingers and whimpered and screamed like I was being torn apart. I got laughter and applause, but I was gone at that point, too stoned and too floaty from all the sex and that wonderful release.

That was pretty standard for the next month. I was used a lot, and for demonstrations. I learned about electro play, both the very hurty zappy kind, and the wonderful muscle contraction kind. A torpedo dildo was put in my ass and another in my cunt and the shocks were sharp in a way, yet warm...and then the motion of my muscles contracting seemingly on their own was so good, too good cuz I had to beg and beg to come. Ms. A let me, I think because I was pretty desperate and wildly entertaining when my body let go.

I learned about rope play and all kinds of bondage. Elle was learning about chains and restraints and she strung me up in front of the usual Saturday night crowd, legs spread wide and hanging from chains to my wrist cuffs. My cunt was soaking and shiny wet, and so exposed. But Elle was on display as much as me. She was naked except for beautiful leather knee high boots, and a corset that exposed her beautiful nipples. He whole body was tattooed in that vine scroll, but very tasteful. Each black, crisp line was sharp and thin and delicate, and the perfect balance between ink and flesh.

I had my first enema, in front of a roomful of people. That was scary and embarrassing, and yet after I felt no shame, even with brown water spewing into a bucket, and getting hosed off...then getting fucked by a massive strap-on Elle wore. But after pounding me she fingered my clit and I scream-whimpered and begged to come. The heat was so much, the glow, Elle's fingers as her dildo was so far inside me. I was jelly when I came and cried and she hugged me tight, squeezing my tits and suckling at my neck.

That Sunday morning I woke so refreshed and happy. Ms. A caressed my back with light feather tickles, her beautiful face an inch from mine in that big bed. "It's time to see if you really want this, Jen."

"Yes, Ms., I really want it!"

She laughed and kissed my forehead. "You've been having fun learning and serving the Stantons, and being used for show, but we need to see if you should continue."

My stomach, empty and hungry, tightened and I could feel acid pooling. I nodded, listening.

"I want you to get a tattoo."

I didn't have any tattoos. I had seen many I liked, many right at these parties, especially Elle's, but I never really felt the burning need to get any.

Mistress Angela stopped and let her hand move flat on my naked back. "I want you to do this right now."

So not a project in the future I could work towards.

"You have choices, Jen. A little love heart, upside down, right here." Mistress dipped her finger into her mouth and traced a tiny heart in saliva on my left tit, just above and to the side of my pulsing nipple. She let me feel it, and then she bent and her tongue slipped out of those sexy red lips and curled as it lapped up the wetness, then she suckled the nipple all too briefly and pulled away. The air kissed the wetness she left behind and I tingled to my spine.

She pulled back the covers, exposing us. "Or you can get an 'A' here, big as your fist." She painted an 'A' on my now smooth mound, then bent and lapped up the warm saliva. Her tongue just barely slid down near my clit, and hinted at touching it, but not quite.

"Or you can not get one," she said. "You have five minutes to decide."

I knew there must be something else here, a lesson, a test, I didn't know what.

When I stayed quiet for too long, Mistress sighed. "I'm forcing a high pressure choice on you because whatever you choose will tell us what you're ready for next. If you choose the heart, it means you want to keep going, but slow. If you choose nothing it means you just aren't ready—that's okay."

And if I chose the large 'A' over my cunt, it meant I gave myself completely to Ms. Angela and this world. She kissed my forehead, slapped my ass, and got up, leaving the door open behind her.

So scared. I wanted only to please Ms. Angela, and continue, but to have a permanent tattoo, and one I didn't even get to choose... "No burning need for a tattoo" must be my brain's code for "don't want one, too scary."

My gut said choose nothing. It was safe. But my brain said if I didn't get a tattoo now, I never would. I would never be ready. And a couple weeks ago I had just been fucked by a stranger. Well, technically I had known his name for about sixty seconds. So I really had to get a tattoo. There was no way around it. As scary as it felt, I had to push my own boundaries and move forward! Which one? It shouldn't even be a question. No point to the heart. Angela had become a major part of my life. An older sister, a boss, a friend, and a lover. It would be strange looking at a huge permanent letter on my mound though. But that just led me back to no tattoo. The "A" then.

I didn't know if I should wait for her to come back, but she had left the door open, so I got up and went downstairs. Though only late morning, about ten people milled about drinking and chatting. I headed right to Mike and Elle, who were working on someone.

I sat on the couch with two others. I knew one of the boys, Matt, and had seen one of the girls at the last party. They were just lending moral support to the boy being worked on. A girl ahead of me who was going to get a nose ring. We all chatted, and it was obvious I was a first timer and nervous. Matt shared his beer with me, and then eventually came back with a fresh one for him and champagne for me. He was really sweet, and I did like his shaggy hair and brown eyes.

The nose ring girl was quick. Elle placed a steel tube just inside the girl's nostril and then a large scary needle on the outside and she pushed the needle through flesh and into the tube. The girl yelped and Elle wiped up and slid the ring in, all done. Satisfied customer.

That meant I was next.

Mike smiled. "Heart or 'A'?"

"The 'A' please, Sir."

Matt held my hand. The needle vibrated like rough sandpaper and pin pricks, but not like the pain I thought it would be.

Elle put a mirror between my legs to give me a better view of the finished piece. A three inch tall calligraphy 'A' in black, with very crisp edges. I felt like I did when I first saw Josh's cock cage. Shocked at the intensity, scared that it was permanent, and yet thrilled. Elle laughed at my smile and the trickle of wetness oozing from my cunt. She ran a finger through my silky folds, parting the petals, then licked my juice from her finger. Master Mike gave her a warning glare.

"Couldn't help myself," she smiled.

"Thank you," came a voice behind Mike. Ms. Angela. I don't know how long she'd been there. Charlotte stood beside her.

"You are officially mine now, Jen."

I must have beamed so wide, and then tears of joy spilled. I knew this was the point of no return, and felt so glad I had taken the step. "Thank You, Ms. Angela."

"Mistress, now, girl" she said.

I tingled, feather tickles running over my body.

"You know what she needs..." Elle announced. "Clit piercing and nipple rings."

"Yes!" Charlotte clapped, turning to Mistress Angela.

Mistress smiled. "Do it."

I couldn't believe it! I didn't have any piercings, except for my ears. Clit piercing? That would hurt so bad I'd pass out!

Charlotte sat on one arm of the chair, and Mistress sat on the now empty couch. Someone behind me placed a ball gag to my lips, I opened and bit down and the leather straps were cinched tight. Holy shit!

The needle and tube came out and I tried so hard to sit still, but I sure wiggled inside myself as the needle broke flesh and slid through me. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought. That's because they pierced my hood and not the actual clit. I didn't know about these things. The ring with the bead now rested on my clit, and though I was hurting from the piercing, already the softest warm glow radiated. Fuck, like I wasn't horny enough all the time already.

The nipples hurt. I was sure glad of the ball gag, I did bite down hard and scream in a muffled moan. Drool formed and I felt so vulnerable. Oh, and I cried. A lot.

The gag came off and Mistress and Charlotte wiped my drool, then each gave me a deep kiss. Elle looked to Mike for permission, then to Mistress, and leaned in and kissed me too. Her tongue was pierced and it danced with mine, promising raw passion in the future. She fed me her saliva and I drank.

***

Right after, Mistress and the Stantons did a brief collaring ceremony. Nothing fancy. My leather collar and cuffs were removed, I knelt before Mistress and the Stantons, and after a few words from all three, Elle put a steel collar on my neck. One that locked. The metal was cool at first but my body quickly warmed it. Thin and light, it gripped my neck firm. Wrist and ankle cuffs were next, steel, and locked in place, too.

I quit my job by text, and knew it wouldn't be a big deal that I didn't give a week or two notice. They had plenty of staff to fill in until they hired someone new. When I finished and hit "send", though, I felt weird. Not unhappy, just, just a little nervous how fast it was. But really, it had been months and months, in a way. Mistress took the phone away and shut it off. Just another little reminder that a slave has no power, and no possessions.

A week later, on Saturday early, she put a long coat on naked little me, and we drove her car all the way to my apartment. It's so very embarrassing to dash from a car and ride the elevator naked under a coat, and barefoot. I scrunched up the coat collar to try to hide the steel collar. Mistress had brought some boxes and packing tape, and she sorted everything into two categories: everything, and a shoebox for keepsakes. The Everything pile was going to goodwill. She said I wouldn't need clothes ever again, and that a lot of the other stuff was just "stuff." She put my keepsakes in the trunk and we drove back to the farm. She had arranged pickup for the rest. And there went my former life. This, right now, naked under a long coat, would be my new life.

"I told you there would be no going back if you did this."

I nodded, numb, watching the cars go by. When I said yes to the tat, I knew I was committing. And I wore a collar now, a real one. But it happened so fast, in a way. I mean, months of training and thinking, yeah, but then "let's do it" and we did it.

"Are you unhappy, do you regret it already after a day?"

No, I didn't. Scary as shit, but the farm gave so much love. Not sex love, well, that too, most definitely, love and lust. But it gave warm friendship. "No, Mistress. Thank you."

Mistress didn't say much on the drive back, I think she let me adjust. She squeezed my thigh though, and just rested her warm hand. It connected me to her, grounded me. Eventually she moved her fingers up, sliding lightly on my flesh, under the coat. The tips found my cuntlips and teased them. She laughed, probably at my wetness. I used to get wet a lot, everyday, but now, now it's constant.

Her fingers pushed through my slit, the petals opening and then closing right behind. It took all my self control not to grind against the fingers and try to capture them. My body seemed to twitch and vibrate, and Mistress laughed.

"Go ahead, girl, you can fuck them and come."

My thank you words came out like a whimpering cry. I rolled hips to capture the fingers, to impale my cunt on them. The invaders sunk deep into wet flesh. For some miles the only noise other than the road was squishy oozes as I fucked, hard and fast like an electrocuted animal.

"Come, baby girl, come."

And I did. I thrashed so much a lady in a passing car thought I was having a seizure. Mistress just nodded and smiled to her. I think the lady figured it out and pulled away faster.

"Don't you dare pee, these are leather seats."

My voice warbled in gasps as I tried to breathe, as little ripples kept assaulting me. Somehow I managed not to let go completely. The coat protected the seat from my honey at least.

"Such a good girl."

Her words of praise were a whole new glow, better than the orgasm.

"That's going to be your last orgasm for a while, girl."

I stopped myself from screaming, or asking how long. I'm not that stupid! Besides, I could sneak in a lil one here and there, if I got desperate. When Mistress was at work I often slept with the Stantons, and they had always let me come. I could also come in the shower. "Yes, Mistress, thank you."

Mistress laughed like she could read my thoughts.

"What's funny, Mistress?"

"You'll find out." Her smile looked like a smile, but it was something else.

***

When we got back, Mistress removed my coat and had me walk into the house naked. Lots of people partied, but most every one made an effort to seek me out and congratulate me. Shaggy haired, sweet Matt hugged me, kissed me deep, and then bent me in a dip. The people around all laughed. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him, feeling his bulge through his leather pants, and smearing them with cunt honey.

"Wanna fuck me?" I smiled, so horny again.

"No fucking for a while, girl," Mistress said, appearing out of nowhere with my shoebox.

I unwrapped my legs and jumped down. "Yes, Mistress."

After we ate, Mistress stayed with me the rest of the night. She snapped a leash on the collar and we made the rounds. She showed me off, and we chatted and watched lots of fucking. My thighs were wet.

If Elle hadn't come over with a bong I would have gone crazy. I had become quite the stoner now. But Mistress rarely let me have the bong. Instead, she inhaled deep and then kissed me, exhaling her smoke into my lungs, shotgunning me. Whatever I received was obviously a gift from her, and she was inside me. There was no doubt about being owned. I got totally stoned and giggled a lot.

Elle kept cupping and pinching my ass cheeks. I really felt like a piece of meat, and was so wet it oozed from me. It was frustrating because Mistress just smiled and kept shaking her head "no."

Sunday morning I woke in Mistress' arms. She smiled at me and our lips met, melting to become one. When she broke the kiss she gave a command, a simple point to her crotch. I pulled the covers back and crawled between her legs and kissed her thighs, so warm and strong. When I got to her Pussy I lovingly kissed her mound and each petal. I wetly kissed her Clit, suckling, tongue sliding and swirling around it. I lingered and then pushed two fingers inside her, slow but smooth, they went in like I was pressing them to soft butter. Mistress squirmed and moaned and soon my curling, pumping fingers and suckling brought her to climax, she lifted her ass a little as she spasmed.

My face wet with her, I crawled up, kissing tummy and then suckling a breast, cupping it with my small hands and suckling, suckling forever. Finally I kissed her chin and then her lips and she invaded with her tongue and I suckled that. When she broke the kiss I nuzzled her throat, snuggling into her neck while she caressed and squeezed my ass cheeks.

After, I gave her a massage. A real massage, because she had made me take a course. We showered, and while soaping her up, I tried so hard to get sexy, but Mistress just arched her eyebrow, threatening punishment.

We went downstairs to have brunch. The kitchen table was filled, but they made room for Mistress. She snapped her fingers and somehow I understood. I kneeled next to her, like I had been taught but never done except in practice, back straight but arched a little, to thrust out my tits, head up, eyes down, hands in the small of my back, and legs open wide.

Mistress patted my head a few times while she ate. I waited patiently. This was another level. I had always been able to sit with Mistress and eat. Eventually, when people finished, a naked male slave placed a double dog dish before me. One bowl had porridge, the other water. He gave me a nod and moved off. I looked up to Mistress, and waited to get her attention.

She looked down and nodded, so I folded in half and ate with my mouth only. Safer than using hands and being punished, if hands were not allowed. Apparently they weren't, because Mistress didn't tell me I could use them. When I finished, my mouth and cheeks were covered in bits of porridge. How uncomfortable and humiliating. This new level was hard.

"Drink all your water," Mistress commanded. She patted my hair softly as I drank, tongue lapping. Humans are not made for lapping like cats. I had to gulp the water with big mouthfuls, and couldn't quite get the last.

"Wipe you mouth and lick your hands clean."

I obeyed, and washed myself like a cat. I had just finished, and put my hands behind my back again, when I noticed everyone at the table was staring at me.

"Display," Mistress ordered. I rose as smooth as I could to stand, with legs not too wide open, back straight, and hands behind my head. My heart raced.

She reached behind me and wrapped a steel belt around my waist. I assumed some kind of harness, but the steel confused me, unless they would use it to chain my wrists to...and then I gasped and bit my lip as she hooked on a cunt guard and put it between my legs. A chastity belt!

The cunt guard had a steel cable that went between my ass cheeks and connected to the back of the belt. The guard itself had a slit, and Master Rod delicately pulled my cunt lips through it. I tingled so much at that, not just his touch, but being handled and displayed. I could feel cool air on my wetness.

But there was more to come. Mistress put on a "cheese grater" over the cunt guard, it shielded my lips and had lots and lots of rows of holes (thirty two, I later counted...several times, tip of finger sliding over each one). Everything locked together with a small, shielded padlock below my belly button. I was locked in steel, a wet package of heat and need. The belt was about the sexiest thing ever! I couldn't believe how powerful this feeling was, bondage and denial and being controlled! Like I was a precious gift and protected, especially from myself.