Jen's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet...in the back of my mind, I guess I thought it would come off soon. Like it was a fashion accessory. Pure excitement surged through me, but I just "knew" the belt would come off either later tonight, or maybe in a day or so. The belt was snug and my cunt was pulsing, throbbing, even wetter if that was possible.

Mistress led me to the laundry room. Walking felt strange, that rigid steel gripping. I padded onto the cold tile floor, understanding what was coming next. I was to pee wearing this thing. I squatted over the litter box and tried to pee. It felt like I was wearing clothes, and my mind said "no no!". Mistress knew exactly how I felt, she'd seen it happen every time a new wearer tried to pee. I would get used to it, she said. Finally I was able to force it. I thought of Josh who I'd met a few months ago, and his chastity device. He couldn't feel pee come through his cock, because of the tube down his urethra. I could feel the pee come to my pee hole, but there was a delay and no strong stream as it filtered out the cheese grater holes. It was very weird! And dribbley.

The Stantons clapped. I was instructed to use the spray bottle of water to wash out the grater as best I could, then use the wipes and dry the grater off. It was a bit of work, but not bad. Then I thought about pooping. My face must have been all big eyes in horror, as Mistress slapped my bare ass cheeks and helped me stand.

She explained that the cable covering my ass cunt was thin, and while it would be messy and unpleasant, everything would come out, and I could clean with the sprayer and wipes. I was not thrilled about this, I'm sure it would be messy and take five times as long to clean as normal. But I wouldn't complain.

Mistress said the belt would come off a couple times a week so I could be cleaned and checked.

I squirmed a bit, getting used to the belt and sitting in it. My head constantly screamed "oh so fucking sexy I'm on fire/get it off now I need to touch, to come" and all around in a loop again.

Mistress took me to a front parlor where Master Rod and Mistress Lillian sat, along with Mike and Elle, and some woman I had never seen before. All were in leather, and obviously ready for something. Me it turned out.

Various toys covered the coffee table. The air felt thick, and strangely, tense, even though Mistress Angela smiled. Elle had me kneel before Mistress, but remained behind me with her hands firmly on my shoulders so I could not rise.

"I'm so proud of you, girl." Mistress smiled, a warm and loving smile. "You've learned so much and you are so wonderfully obedient."

I smiled up at Mistress, and could feel the warm but somehow nervous smiles of the others around us.

"You've given me your orgasms, and control over you."

The chastity belt hugged me snug, a new constant reminder of control. Still, I felt proud to wear it for Mistress.

"But sometimes you hesitate."

I must have looked like a frightened puppy, because Elle rubbed my shoulders with her thumbs, gently soothing.

"Shh, girl. It's not because you don't want to obey, but because you think too much. You still feel embarrassment, and you worry about why instead of just doing."

My heart was racing, I felt light headed. I would try harder! I started to speak.

"Shh. It's not your fault. It's natural for someone new." Mistress caressed each cheek and placed a kiss on top of my head. "If you were any ordinary girl, I would let time take its course and you would eventually relax. But you need more depth than this. You need to give everything. You need to let go. So I'm going to break you. I'm going to smash you into tiny pieces, and what's left will be the true girl, the one you want to be."

I swallowed, frightened. None of the things on the coffee table looked bad...then I saw the handheld cooking torch. No, they wouldn't burn me?! Mistress would never-

"It's going to be very painful, but remember I said I would never give you anything I knew you couldn't handle."

Tears slipped down my cheeks.

Mistress picked up the torch and snapped the trigger. A flaming jet spat out and burned in a steady, blue muted roar.

I trembled and tried to stay strong. Fuck!

Mistress picked up what looked like almost a meat thermometer, and heated the end for a few minutes.

"Please Mistress..."

"It's happening, girl, so stop fighting."

Elle held me tight by the shoulders, pushing down like iron, fingers biting into flesh.

Mistress put a small, fat bong before me. It didn't look quite normal, but I'm no expert.

"It's a dab rig," Mistress said. "I'll do it for you, just inhale."

I snotted some tears back and nodded. What the fuck was a dab rig? And a dab? I hoped it wasn't meth or anything, but I literally had no control.

Mistress put the glass to my lips and then she put the stem of the glowing thermometer thing to the bowl. My heart thudded, not from fright, but relief. Mistress wasn't going to burn me!

Instantly white smoke filled the glass. I obediently inhaled deep, continuing until Mistress pulled the glass away. I exhaled and felt myself just fly out with the smoke. My head swirled like crazy, more tingly, more numb than ever before, not like being stoned but being completely super-stoned. My eyes were instantly half closed, and I thought I'd pass out, except what am I and what is out oh yeah the air is me the smoke is me. I coughed like my lungs were shrinking and filling with sand and then sweat came out of every pore and my legs were gone and I fell over except Elle held me and I didn't but I could see myself on the floor.

There was like a movie happening out the corner of my eye and then all around and then it was like a movie on top of a movie. A few more dab things, and my head spun, around and around and I was dizzy but I wasn't holy fuck I'm not...not what? Anything?

The woman I didn't know wore medical gloves and she had black circle things like two little coins and she put them on me she put one in each eye. Blackness. Couldn't see, just blackness, eyes covered by black things. Really bad contact lenses, everything black, couldn't fucking see. Then my ears did something, they got stuffed and I couldn't hear anything except for the roar of blood and far away dull talking. Then I was gone.

***

I floated and flew in complete darkness. Water got splashed down my throat and I was so thirsty I drank an ocean, but it wasn't salty, and then it leaked out my pee-pee hole. I wanted to giggle but a metal thing was in my mouth, a big O. Not a big O orgasm, a ring thing. Then cock. Fucking mouth-cunt, deep throat and spewing cum. Trickled down throat, deep. Mmmmm.

Then glass to lips. Bong. Tap on shoulder. Suck. Tap-tap-tap! Inhale. Mind gone again in storm, big storm. Dark and silent. Water, Cock. Vinyl on face. Gray now. Eyes taken out but still dark. Almost black. Playroom in basement? Medical padded room. Glass. Tap. Suck. Tap-tap-tap, inhale. Sleep.

Eyes back in, almost saw gray before eyes black. Glass. Tap. Suck. Tap-tap-tap inhale. Brain explode. Colors inside like rainbow, but still black. Wet cardboard on face, lick it, eat it, porridge! Yum. Water.

Strong cock come inside fuckslit, inside ass. Shake girl in fucks. Lots of fucks. Spew. Pee. Ass cheeks on fire. Ring in mouth and then cock. Mmmmmm a rocket ship cock, on fire and roaring and so strong. Glass to lips. Tap. Suck. Tap-tap-tap, breathe deep and fall over tumbling in black space.

Gray. Sleep. Black, day. Day black? Black day? Greenday? Music? Cock in ass, fucked hard, feels moans and screams roar through body. Body? No, am no body. No cum. No cum at all. How long? Day? Two? Week? Glass. Tap. Suck. Tap-tap-tap. Mmmmmmmm fly in space. Blackness but fire. Ass sliced. Cheeks hurt like razor cut. Wet cardboard, mouthfuls, chew swallow, head banged to steel from body fucking this body. Bowl? Maybe. What does bowl do in black space? How does you fuck a body that is no body? No fingers. Or toes. Yes, fingers and toes, but only. Shield thing around hands and feet. No touch.

Tried counting gray to black and gray again, or bongs. Different. Can't remember anyway. Don't know time. Don't know space. Don't know biology, just...some song or something like golf. Golf? Hate golf. Never play just UHNmmmmm-golf club in ass. No, plug. Big. Golf plug in ass lmfao! Slap! Water. Slap. Bong.

Can't count, can't think, can't dance! Me can't dance, just somethin' somethin song. Lmfao.

Sometimes bright colors in head, sometimes gray nighty-night, mostly black. Lots noise, but silent. Maybe in head. Head? Love head, give some please, take some. No cum. Bong.

Can't count. Days? Weeks? Not sure what they are. Food, drink, smoke, sleep. But not always. Sometimes no porridge. Weak. Sometimes gray, then still gray, then still gray, but always nice glass and smoke. Mmmmmm.

Am mixed up. Long time. Don't know long time, but lots of bongs, lots of cocks. Lots. Really lots. Nipples burn sometimes, ass cheeks cut and sliced and pain flows through all of me...me? Who me? Girl! Girl is girl!

Girl is girl is three holes. Feel good when full. Three at once sometimes. Spew drool. Eat. Pee. Chains. Bong. Mmmmm love bong. Love chains. Love pain.

Crying. Somebody crying. Lying. Dying? No, eat, smoke, whipped, fucked. Think that. Just know mmmm so good feels and then hot fire.

Sanding. Vibraty, sanding and pins stabbing at arms. Long time. Lots of gray and black and gray and black, and arms sanded raw, legs, tummy, ass, all over. Don't want to be sanded. Feels like...when "A" put on mound. Same sanding and needles. Bong, fly, sanding. Do not know minutes to minutes. Days? All one swirl.

***

Have been dreaming, but all the blackness has been a dream. Maybe still all swirly, but different...girl can have a thought, and it doesn't melt into a clock. It's...a thought! And it's still in my head! Am thinking! Wiggling fingers and toes...no shield, just vinyl. Am definitely in padded asylum play room in basement. Unless am really in a padded asylum...

Gray. Very dark gray, but girl thinks it is a little brighter than the gray of all before. Can see the pads on the floor and walls. Mmmm snugly warm, girl is in a robe...and that scent! It's Mistress! "Mmmmmmmuhmmtsss?"

"Shh, Jen, you have not used your voice for a very long time. Except to whimper and scream," she laughs, but soft and caring as she strokes my hair. I can sort of see her, blurry and gray. It's a little lighter in the room now, just a little. A bit hurty on girl's eyes.

There was food, and gradually more light, and girl's head got more clear, less foggy.

Mistress took my bowl away and wiped my mouth with a cloth napkin. "How do you feel?"

"Um, better...feel more normal now. How long?"

A pause. "Three months. Ninety-one days."

Stoned in the dark silence for three months. Girl is stunned. And girl is quiet and small.

Mistress' Pussy is before my lips and without thought girl kisses, suckles, tongue laps and teases and caresses until face is wet with Her and She comes, hard.

"You have done so very well, girl. Now it's time to show you something." Mistress pulled girl to feet and led her out of the room, upstairs to the ground floor then upstairs again to a bedroom. Light still bright, but everything so colorful. And noises, even the quiet.

Mistress slid the robe off girl, and in the mirror was a beautiful and exotic creature. She stood in that glass looking back, the same height as girl, a lil over five feet, but with a couple less pounds than girl, and lil more muscle. Her arms and legs had a black scrolly pattern tattooed in sleeves, like Elle's, but different, almost the opposite yet complimentary. The scrolls wound down the girl's sides, over hips, down the front of thighs, and to feet. Hands. Neck...up side of neck and a C around left eye, over the eyebrow and just lightly on to the cheek bone. Tasteful, and exotic, and permanent.

Light scrolls surrounded the "A" on her mound, and around pierced navel, and up to cup breasts that seemed fuller. And below...the cuntlips pierced with eight grommets, laced together with ribbon.

"Mistress, she...she is beautiful."

"Yes, you are."

***

Afterword - By Ms. Angela

Jen's story was almost five years ago now. She has been an internet sensation for much of that time. She doesn't know it of course, always stoned and in the moment. Her videos and live performances have grossed well over $125,000 a year. But all she knows, and wants, is weed and sex and food. And pleasing me. Which she does.

I wouldn't have done it, but there was such a demand. I've had many offers to sell her, but even the last one at $250,000 I declined. Jen is my little treasure, and I love her above all the others. And she was right when she first saw herself, complete body tats and chastity piercings...she is beautiful. And she is mine.