Jen's Sexual Education Pt. 01

Story Info
Her husband's co-worker opens her up to new possibilites.
16.9k words
4.15
41.4k
57
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This will do nicely,' I thought to myself as I adjusted my bikini in the mirror. The watermelon red top was just revealing enough to perfectly show off my double Ds but not enough to seem like I was trying too hard.

"Are you almost ready?" my husband Nick called out to me from just outside the bathroom door.

"Yep, be right there," I responded as I pulled a tank top over my bikini clad torso. We were about to head to an end of summer cookout at the house of my husband's boss. His boss often threw parties, in part to allow his subordinates a chance to kick back and relax. But also I believe he loved showing off his gigantic house, complete with a stunningly beautiful in ground pool. I was certainly looking forward to taking a dip.

As I opened the bathroom door, Nick grinned at me. Though I had put on a top, he could easily tell which bikini I was wearing and he knew exactly how good I looked in it. My husband had absolutely no problem with his co-workers seeing me in fairly revealing swimwear. In fact, I suspected he actually enjoyed it quite a bit. He had always seemed to take pride when they would comment on my looks or even do some playful flirting. I am sure that my appearance at these get-togethers didn't hurt Nick's standing with his boss either.

This probably all sounds like I am pretty conceited, and I do think I am pretty attractive overall. Maybe not model-pretty of course, I do have my flaws. My facial features are just a bit oversized for my head and my pale skin is marred with the occasional blemish here and there. But I do, as my husband would say, have a "smoking hot body." I am slim overall, but with a well defined hourglass figure. My prominent hips flare out quite a bit from my 24 inch waist and my butt is pretty wide, with a bit of a bubble shape in the back. My breasts, however, are the real show stoppers. They are real and quite perky for their size (32DD) but have just enough of a pleasant sag to give my body that womanly shape that seems to drive many guys wild.

It wasn't uncommon for my body, or especially my boobs to become hot topics of conversations at social gatherings like the one we were about to go to. I know that might seem very strange to many people, but I had become fairly accustomed to it over the last 10-15 years of my life. It had been over a year since our last party where I had the chance to get into a swimsuit in front of a crowd. I was certainly looking forward to the extra attention!

***

The soirée was in full swing by the time we got to the boss's house. Upon entering the back pool area, many of Nick's workmates got up to come greet us. A few guys even bothered to get out of the pool. It was always nice to see so many smiling faces.

After we said hello to several people, Nick's boss came walking briskly out of the house. He did not even say hi to Nick but went straight for me, wrapping one large arm around my waist in a bit too familiar of a hug. His fingertips even brushed against the side of my breast. It was a tiny bit creepy I had to admit, but again, I was quite used to this behavior out of some men.

Nick just laughed at his boss's enthusiasm to see me. After breaking our embrace he finally shot his hand over to Nick's and formally welcomed him to the party. "Nick... damned glad to see you tonight, and even more glad you brought Jen this time!"

"Thanks boss!" he responded. Most of the employees at the company always referred to him as "boss" or "bossman" or something like that. I think many did not even know his first name, but he obviously liked it that way.

A few minutes went by with several of us making small talk, but soon Nick perked up looking behind me. "Hey, there he is," he exclaimed excitedly.

I turned to see a man walking towards us who had obviously just arrived and looked relieved to have found the right place.

"This is Joshua," the boss said to me more than anyone else. "Just hired him last week. Going to be an awesome addition to the team!" I found it amusing that he felt like he had to introduce every single new team member to me personally, as he had done several times in the past. It was like he needed my approval, which he obviously didn't.

"Just Josh is OK," the new guy responded.

Josh was a thin 5'9"ish man that was difficult to get a read on as far as his age. He had a youthful face, but a bit of salt and pepper in his slightly unkempt hair and beard. He wore a simple T-shirt that looked to have some faint oil stains on it, along with jeans and sandals. What was remarkable about him though, was despite the obvious lack of care for his outward appearance, he carried himself with an almost unusual confidence.

"It's good to see you all, and good to meet you all," he said, gesturing to the group of us standing there which included both his new colleagues plus some of us spouses and plus ones. As he looked around the group of us, I instantly noticed that he spent no more time looking in my direction than anyone else's. Again, that might seem like a strange thing to notice, but I was extremely accustomed to being stared at up and down especially when meeting a man for the first time. The really stupid thing was that his look, actions, and way he carried himself made me a bit attracted to him, though he was certainly not my usual type. Nick was more conventionally attractive to me with his taller, more muscular build and clean shaven face. But there was something about Josh that I really liked.

After another 10 or 15 minutes of mingling, the boss's wife came out and pronounced that all the food was now ready. The group of us moved to form a buffet line and proceed to fill our plates to varying levels. One of my hubby's work buddies ended up in line just behind me. "Are you going to be hitting the pool after we eat?" he excitedly asked me.

"Chris!" his wife yelled from behind him. She leaned around his body to speak directly to me. "Let me apologize for my husband's behavior," she said with a laugh.

"I was just asking Jen if she was swimming later, geez," he protested.

Well you don't have to be so obvious about how excited you are for that," she fired back.

Another couple of Nick's colleagues were in ear shot and began laughing at the couple's mini row. After a few seconds one of them piped up.

"Well, did Jen ever give an answer? I need to know if I should leave it stay after we eat."

There was more laughter and my face turned a bit red. I spoke up softly, "Yea I might take a short dip in a bit."

I heard a few exclamations of "nice" or "yes" around me and even more giggling.

"See, we all have a reason to stay now," Chris bravely chimed in, challenging his wife.

She shook her head smiling. "More like two reasons," she quipped, glancing towards my chest. Everyone around burst out laughing.

***

Thirty minutes later I was tossing my paper plate in the trash and trying to decide if I was digested enough to go for a quick swim. Several of the others had already finished eating and had jumped in the pool. A few of them saw me get up and beckoned me to join them.

I looked back at Nick, not really wanting to jump right in without him but he was deep in conversation with Bossman. He noticed me looking and quickly stated. "Go ahead without me, Jen. You don't want to let down your fan club." His boss chuckled but then they returned to their deep conversation.

I got up and walked towards some lounge chairs that were beside the pool. I could have gone inside to "change" into my swimwear, but having it on underneath my clothes afforded me the opportunity to give them all a little show. I decided to just strip right there next to the pool. I did not want to disappoint of course.

As I slowly peeled off my tank top over my head, a chorus of whistles and calls came from the guys already in the pool and even some sitting around it. While I wasn't really looking at any of them directly, I could feel their eyes on me. It had been awhile since I had shown this much skin in front of others and it was admittedly a bit exhilarating.

As I continued my strip tease, I decided to turn around before removing my bottoms. My backside was now facing the fervent crowd in the pool and I bent over pointing my butt directly it at them while sliding my shorts down over my toned legs. More cries of enthusiasm ensued.

Now that my full body was in view, only covered by the fairly skimpy bikini, a kind of hush fell over the crowd. I was glad I had not overstuffed myself, as I was able to keep my gut nice and tight. I turned around slowly giving them one last unobstructed view.

"Nick, you lucky fucker!" someone yelled out, breaking the tension. They all laughed and then I quickly dove into the pool.

The water was nice, a bit cold at first but very refreshing on this warm summer evening. I swam a few lengths of the pool to get a bit of exercise then struck up a few conversations with some of the other women that had made their way to the water. I certainly did not want them to feel alienated by their way their pervy husbands had been acting, and fortunately they were almost always super nice and not resentful towards me at all.

After another 10 minutes or so, some of the guys started to jump off of the diving board that was situated at one end of the pool. They were trying to see who could make the biggest splash of course. Unsurprisingly, a few of them began to egg me on to join them.

I reluctantly agreed to make one jump, if nothing more than to make them shut up for a second. As quickly as I could I climbed up one of the pool ladders and scampered my way over to the diving board. I am sure all the guys watched my 'girls' bounce along the entire time.

I stepped into the board, paused for a sec then took four quick steps and jumped onto the end of the board getting a bit more air than I thought I could. A second later my body slammed into the water. I could not hear well with my head momentarily dipping beneath the surface but it seemed they were all impressed with my jump and splash. I quickly swam back to the side of the pool and parked myself next to one of the women who was just casually watching the whole thing.

"Nice one Jen!" she said softly. "But hey, your boob is out."

I looked down and sure enough, my top had been pulled down and my whole right breast was now exposed! About half of my large pink areola was above the water level. I quickly pulled my top back up and looked around but somehow no one else had seemed to notice.

"Thanks for the show!" she exclaimed, chuckling. "My husband would be so jealous."

I smiled back. "I think that is enough jumping for me," I laughed wiping water away from my eyes. I decided that I was finished swimming for the time being and climbed once again from the pool. By this time, I guess the sight of my body had become old hat for the other guys as they seemed to be totally engrossed in their splash contest.

I scanned the pool area for a towel, quickly locating one, but as I walked over toward it, I also noticed Josh sitting at one of the tables by himself just kind of quietly observing the scene.

I wrapped the towel around my shoulders then headed over to his table, grabbing the seat next to him. I sat down, sliding my chair fairly close to him. I made sure to keep the front of my towel open, giving him the perfect view of my chest, where water from my soaked hair continued to run down my deep cleavage.

"Hey there, it was Jen, right?" He politely asked, making direct eye contact with me.

"That's right," I beamed back, flashing him my prettiest smile. I pushed out my chest even further but his eyes never lowered even slightly. This guy was either gay or had the best self control in the world I thought to myself.

"Cool party," he stated. "Seems like everyone is having a great time."

"Are you?" I challenged him.

"Sure... I mean I don't normally do social gatherings like this, but this one is pretty rad. It certainly is a beautiful place." I nodded in agreement. "You are Nick's wife, right?"

I nodded again. "What about you?" I pressed. "You married?"

He did not have a ring but I thought I would cover my bases anyway.

"No'" he replied.

"Girlfriend?"

"No"

"Boyfriend?"

"No," he said again chuckling. "Are you trying to set me up with someone?"

"Ha, no. Just curious. You seem to be a cool smart guy, so I am surprised you are still on the market."

"Well I would not really say that," he replied tilting his head slightly.

"You mean you don't want a partner?"

"Yea something like that."

"Ah you don't want to be tied down, right?" I surmised. "I bet you are getting a different woman every night." I was teasing him but was also genuinely interested in his situation and how he would respond to my personal inquiries.

"No it's not like that at all. To tell you the truth, I am actually asexual."

Just at that moment, the boss yelled at me from across the patio.

"Jen! Hey Jen!! Nick has something to tell you."

I groaned and apologized to Josh, reluctantly getting up from the table. I wrapped myself more fully in my towel and moved over to where Nick and the boss had somehow still been having their conversation.

As I reached their area, Nick kind of had a stunned look on his face. "Well are you going to tell her or do I have to?" the boss cried out.

Nick cleared his throat. "He just made me 1st VP," he almost whispered.

"Damn right I did. And he'll be a damned good one too." Boss smacked Nick on the back and got up from his chair. I gave them both a huge smile and walked over to congratulate my husband. The boss intercepted me. "Aren't you super excited, Jen?"

He opened his arms to give me a huge bear hug. It again felt pretty creepy as my wet tits squeezed against his chest, but all part of the gig, right? "Talk to Nick, he will give you all the details. This includes a very hefty pay bump too you know, he whispered in my ear. Thank me later," he laughed as he finally moved aside and let me continue to my husband.

***

The remainder of the evening was spent with coworkers congratulating Nick for and talking with him about his new position. Though I really wanted to get back to my unfinished conversation with Josh, I did not want to seem ungrateful or unenthused about this major promotion so I decided it best to stay by my husband's side the rest of the time we were there if nothing more than to lend my support through this stressful time. Unfortunately by the time we had begun to wrap up the party, it seemed Josh had already left, likely slipping out among all the commotion.

On the way home, Nick and I finally were able to discuss the impact of the situation in greater detail. We had been expecting a promotion of some kind for a bit now, but had no idea it was going to be this kind of thing. At age 34, Nick would become the youngest VP in the company's history. And his salary was going to nearly double. Of course that was all amazing but the downside was that he was going to need to work longer hours and go on many more overnight trips. Apparently he would sometimes need to fly out for almost a week at a time depending on how many meetings he needed to attend.

We discussed how that might affect our relationship, but I assured him that we could make it through any strain it would cause. Obviously the increased financial stability should pay off in the long run. And fortunately we had decided awhile back against having children, so it wasn't like he was going to be missing out on a his kid's life or anything like that. We honestly theorized that one of the reasons he ended up getting the position over a few others was that we had no children which would make him more willing to put in the long hours necessary for the job.

So really the only issue was the reduction in time we would be spending together. I would need to get used to being by myself. I could certainly deal with that though, I thought to myself. After all the attention I got at the party tonight, a bit of peace and quiet would be a welcome change.

***

Over the next few weeks, Nick slowly began to transition to his new role. With all of his new duties I was already finding that I had much more time to myself. More time to think than anything. I found myself thinking about Nick's coworker Josh fairly often. Though our conversation at the cookout had been very brief, it was quite provocative and memorable. And that last thing he said to me, how he considered himself to be asexual... what exactly did that mean? Did he not ever feel horny or aroused? If so, I had no idea that any guy was ever like that. Women sure, but never men. Or was I just naïve to the way the world really worked?

The way that Josh had interacted with me, how he had not stared at my breasts even once, how he remained calm and in control at all times. I was so used to men becoming a stammering mess when I approached them for conversation, especially when my tits were on full display. Josh was certainly an enigma... or maybe a challenge?

This kind of naughty thought often popped into my head whenever I thought about Josh, and more and more each time I did. The thought of seducing this completely non sexual man was quite alluring. Maybe I was super conceited, but how could any man resist my body if I truly tried to seduce them? And what a challenge it would be with a person that obviously had this kind of self control. But even if it was lack of interest, wouldn't it be such an amazing conquest for me to break him? To force him to be interested in me?

Of course I knew these thoughts were selfish, wrong, arguably immoral, and I had no intention of ever acting upon them, but I had to admit, the fantasy was certainly thrilling. I had not felt like this since my first few years in college when I used my looks and sexuality to exploit a few too many inexperienced college boys. But this fantasy was even naughtier as those desperate guys could not have been easier to get into bed. Josh would be a real challenge.

But I was getting carried away with myself. I wasn't going to cheat on my husband. On the other hand, I did still want to at least chat more with Josh. For some reason I really needed to know what made him asexual. Maybe if I figured that out I would stop obsessing over him so much.

I thought it might be weird to ask Nick for his contact info so I decided to try and figure it out on my own. I knew Nick often used MS Teams for work on our shared home PC and it was usually still logged in to. So one day, when he was still working late, I decided to do a bit of snooping. Sure enough I quickly found a list of work contact on Teams. I scrolled through looking for a Joshua and soon discovered there seemed to be only one. That must be him!

But unfortunately there did not appear to be a phone number attached. I could have messaged him there but Nick would obviously see that. However, I did at least get one piece of info, his last name.

Now having his full name I decided to search on some social media to see if he had any accounts. I started with Instagram but had no luck. He did not seem to be the Instagram type anyway. Then I moved to Facebook. Sure enough, his name returned an immediate result and I recognized him from his profile pic. However, wow did it seem to be old. His last updates were almost a decade ago. I guess he was right when he said he did not really do the social scene too much.

I decided to try sending him a friend request anyway just to see if he might somehow get it. After sending the request I poked around a bit through the information that was still public on his profile. He was 38 years old, had a master's degree and had lived in a couple different cities over the years. I also of course looked though his pictures. Most were fairly mundane, family and friends photos, but one in particular did catch my eye.