Jen's Sexual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well either way, it looks like you sure enjoyed yourself."

"Did you?"

"Of course."

"You touched yourself? Did you get off?"

"Yep!"

"NIce... but I am sorry I get kind of out of it when I do that so I really did not even notice."

"Hey, that is totally OK."

With that I leaned toward him and put my arms around his neck and upper shoulders.

"Whoa... careful," Josh protested, his body twitching again at my touch. I had not realized just how aroused he still was.

"Sorry!" I said pulling away quickly.

Josh laughed nervously. "Yea sorry, not sure I can handle a sexy woman's touch right now."

"What will that make you cum again?" I joked.

"Actually it might, but like I said, we really can't do that. I actually have to get some work done today, so I better not keep you too much longer."

I stuck out my lower lip playfully showing some disappointment."Well OK." I looked down at his naked body once more trying to savor the arousal he had provided over the past hour. His long flaccid penis was still draped over his balls. "You know, up until the last few days, I had no idea a guy could cum without ejaculating, or even getting hard."

"Yea, like I said... there are lots of things the body is capable of that most people have no idea about."

I looked back at his face making direct eye contact. "It is kind of a shame though. If this is so good for you, more guys should be open to it." I then turned my head back to his crotch. "But also, we have to talk about this." I pointed to his large organ. "You did not tell me you were packing this monster in your pants. I mean, what the fuck, dude?" I laughed.

Josh sighed and quickly put his hands over his penis. I looked back at his face. Even in the dim light I could tell that he was blushing.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry it has just been while since a woman has seen me, you know... exposed."

"Well, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of. I thought all guys want to have what you have."

"Ha yea, they might. But it's a little more complicated than that I guess. Being my size does come with some downsides."

"Does it?" I gave him a confused look.

"Well, to be totally truthful, it can make sex pretty cumbersome if not impossible. All of the women I have been with said it was uncomfortable or even painful when I was inside them. Honestly, I think that is one of the main reasons I turned to prostate stuff for my own personal pleasure."

Josh was continuing to surprise me. Any other guy that stated that his previous lovers had not been able to handle his size, I would think was just bragging. But with Josh I could not help but believe his story entirely.

Of course the other thought that immediately popped into my head was the notion of whether or not Josh's size would be too much for me to handle as well. I had been with a few larger guys in my life, but none that were too big. The first one did cause some discomfort, but I quickly got used to it and honestly enjoyed the pleasant stretch quite a bit. And if I was being truly honest with myself, when having sex with Nick I did sometimes miss that stretch, that feeling of total fullness, though his cock was certainly quite nice itself.

As I was again lost deep in thought, I glanced back down towards Josh's penis. "Is it me, or did it just get a bit bigger." I blurted out without thinking. The base of the shaft certainly looked wider now and it seemed to have thickened upwards as well.

Josh flexed his pelvis a bit and looked down at his own member. He laughed, "Yea It looks like it. Our conversation made me think about it and that tends to happen when I think about it."

"You just think about you dick, and it gets hard?"

"Well, yea, when I am aroused. See, I spend so much energy when having one of my sessions not thinking about my dick that if I do, it kinda happens pretty quick."

As Josh spoke, his cock continued to swell. It was now beginning to lift from his balls and the tip was starting to come into view. It had to have been over 2 inches wide and maybe 8 inches long if I had to guess. And it certainly was nowhere close to being totally hard.

"Wow," was all I could say.

Suddenly Josh sat up and rolled away from me, off the other side of the bed. "I am sorry Jen, it's getting late. I don't want to feel like I am kicking you out, but we just can't..." he trailed off. "Hope you understand."

I must admit that I did feel somewhat disappointed. I was completely mesmorized by Josh's body and sexuality and of course I was not at all used to being rejected, especially when it involved something of a sexual nature. But who was I to feel entitled to any of this? I had to remind myself that Josh had only reluctantly let me watch his session and of course I was married and really should resist crossing any more lines.

With as much will power as I could muster, I put on a smile and thanked Josh for showing me what he had, and told him I would shortly be on my way.

***

Over the course of the next couple of days, I tried my best to place my thoughts on things other than Josh and the amazing show he had provided me in his apartment. Of course, I did rub one out on several occasions while thinking about various aspects of the afternoon. His twitching body, the way the device moved in and out of his ass, the delicious looking precum that his long and thick cock produced, and his insatiable moaning while he had a full body prostate orgasm were all ample fodder to give me at least a couple orgasms a day for the time being.

Somehow I resisted the temptation to call or message him. I was actually proud of myself that I had enough will power to resist. But soon I had reached a point where I needed some sexual interaction with another person and I may have even given in to that temptation if Nick had not been returning from his trip the next day.

On the morning that Nick was set to return I sent him a series of naughty messages. Though his response was positive, it was certainly not as enthusiastic as I had hoped. Nevertheless, I was likely going to be jumping him the second he was home.

The hours slowly ticked away as I waited for the company car to drop Nick off in front of our house. Finally I heard the familiar sounds of a car door slamming in our drive way and I rushed to the front door to greet my handsome husband. As I watched him walk toward the door, he smiled at me, but I could tell the trip had taken a toll. He seemed beat, and was barely hanging on to his heavy luggage. When he got to the doorway, he dropped his bags and we embraced firmly. I made sure to grab his muscular butt while I kissed him deeply.

"I missed you so much." I whispered into his ear. "I know you are tired... but I need you right now baby." I moved my hand in between us and lowered it to his crotch, giving him a light squeeze.

"Oh that is how it is," he laughed. "I guess you did miss me." He raised a strong hand to one of my breasts and gave it a firm squeeze. I loved the power my body had over him.

***

Soon we had found our way into the master bathroom. Nick certainly was down to fuck, but he convinced me we should shower together first to wash off some of his travel grime. I was not going to complain. An erotic shower before sex was one of my favorite things in the world.

After tearing off all our clothes, we were quickly soaping up each other's bodies in our large walk in. Nick's hands circling my breasts, waist, and butt felt just divine. I returned the favor by rubbing down his chiseled chest and back. I then moved lower and spent an extra amount of time on his semi hard cock. I firmly ran my fingers all around the base and down the shaft, feeling every vein. I then circled the pronounced head making sure to clean every spot as thoroughly as possible.

As I worked over his hardening member, the thought of doing the same to Josh's penis suddenly flashed into my head. Being uncircumcised, I wondered how differently it would feel to clean under the supple foreskin. It was a surprisingly delightful thought. I had never been necessarily attracted to uncut cocks, but here I was certainly fantasizing about touching one in the most intimate way. Of course, I could also not help but think about what Josh's size would feel like here between our soapy bodies. Even not even seeing him totally hard, he was at least several inches longer than Nick, and easily twice as wide. I was sure I could get both of my hands on his shaft and still have a few inches sticking out of the top.

I suddenly found myself to be incredibly horny and lust began to course through my body. I squeezed Nick hard and pushed him against one of the shower walls beginning to kiss him with an animal like hunger. He instantly became rock hard and reached around to grab my soapy ass and pull my body into his more firmly.

As I kissed him, I stroked him harder then slid my right hand downwards to his balls giving them a gentle squeeze. Without even thinking clearly, I slid further and reached under his sack, my fingertips brushing his puckered hole. I tried reaching further but my arm was not long enough so I broke our kiss. Lowering my body a bit, my face ended up just even with his nipples where the thought of Josh rubbing himself there popped into my head.

Now totally taken over by a lustful burning, I slipped my moist lips around one of Nick's manly nipples and begin to lick and gently suck. We had never done anything like this before and his reaction surprised me. He drew his breath in quickly and let out a moan of total pleasure. At the same time my hand slid further between his legs and the tip of my finger penetrated his hole.

I felt his legs begin to shake and I kept sucking his nipple, now even harder. He continued to moan. At this point I wasn't even stroking him at all, I just had my left hand around his base and was giving him a firm squeeze. With my right hand I begin to push inside further, again searching for that walnut sized gland.

Just as my fingertip found the right spot inside him, he let out an even louder moan and I felt his cock began to rhythmically pulse in my hand. I instinctively detached my mouth from his nipple and lowered myself to my knees jerking his spurting cock onto my large breasts.

"Fuck" he yelled out as I withdrew my finger from his ass. The cum continued to spill out for another few seconds. He panted and leaned back against the wall, totally spent.

I looked down and admired my cum covered chest. "Nice load baby... you never cum that fast." I laughed.

"Well, not like I could help it. What has gotten into you lately?" Now he laughed.

"Sorry I got a bit carried away." I stood up and pushed my breasts together, squeezing his semen in between my cleavage. I then turned towards the shower stream and began to let it wash the thick cum down my body.

"I thought you wanted to fuck?"

"Well I didn't know that would make you cum that easily."

"Well I didn't either," He laughed again. "I guess you need to stay away from my ass if you want my cock to be of any use to you."

"I guess so," I smiled back. I was really enjoying this new aspect of male sexuality I was learning about. "Do you think you can get hard again?"

"I don't know Jen... my body is kinda spent from traveling and then this. I mean, I can lick you if you want, I don't want you going unsatisfied."

My hubby really could be a sweetie sometimes!

"That's is OK baby, maybe tomorrow he will be ready." I responded squeezing his softening cock. Though I usually jumped at the offer, for whatever reason, I genuinely was not in the mood to be eaten out in that moment. I was craving something inside me, but I also did not feel like getting a toy and fingers were just not going to cut it. I decided to take a page from Josh, and learn to live with and control my arousal. Honestly, it seemed like a hot idea to go to bed horny.

Fifteen minutes later, Nick and I were in bed under the covers cuddling. I was so nice to have him home again I thought as I tried to drift off to sleep.

***

I opened my eyes and looked down at Josh's bearded face. He had a look of pure pleasure. My body was moving against his rhythmically and he was moaning with every cycle of motion. My hands were grabbing his messy hair trying to steady my body so I could move against him even better. Pleasure was coursing though me.

I lifted my surprisingly heavy weight off of Josh propping myself up on his hairy chest. I then ran my hands down his body, teasing his nipples as they slid under my fingers. I glanced lower and his hard cock was bouncing against his stomach, the tip well past his navel. The pleasure in my body increased.

Looking still lower, my gazed followed his impossibly long shaft to where it met his balls. underneath that, the glistening shaft of my cock was pumping hard in and out of his ass.

I became keenly aware of the little hard spot inside of him as it brushed against the top side of my cock. Each time my head scraped past his prostate, his cock swelled harder and precum began to ooze out. My pleasure reached the pinnacle and I exploded.

My body suddenly jolted hard. I yet out a yell, but heard no sound come out of my mouth. Suddenly it was pitch dark and my entire crotch and upper thighs seemed to be soaking wet.

'The fuck?' I thought loudly, as I realized that I had been dreaming. Did I just wake myself with an orgasm. I looked over at Nick beside me who seemed to be sound asleep. I then reached down and felt between my legs. My god I was wet. And the feeling of my fingers sliding past my rock hard clit sent another jolt of pleasure through my trembling body. It almost sent minto another orgasm instantly.

I rolled over on my side away from Nick, and tired to process what just happened. Did I just imagine I had a cock and was fucking Josh? Did I dream I was a guy? Or was it me with a cock? I tried to refocus my mind to remember any detail I could about the impossibly hot dream I had just experienced, but my mind was now too "awake," too "in the moment."

As I was lost deep in thought I felt Nick move beside me. He still seemed to be asleep, but had definitely shifted position. I slid closer to him and reached over. It was clear that he was now on his side facing me. Another deliciously naughty thought hit my mind and I slid my body even closer to his.

Still facing away from him, I reach back under the covers and searched for his penis. I found it quickly and sure enough it was quite hard. I wondered if he too was experiencing a sexy dream, or if this was just normal morning wood (even though it was still the middle of the night.) Not that it mattered, his cock was hard and I was impossible horny. As aroused as I had been after our shower, I was 10 times as aroused now after that wild dream. I needed a cock inside me as soon as possible.

I quickly grabbed his shaft firmly and pushed my ass back into him. Nick made a sighing sound as my motions had obviously made him stir, but I was determined to get him inside me before he could fully wake up and protest. I began to rub the head around my wet crack, teasing my slick lips. He moaned, obviously enjoying the sensation even in his half asleep state.

Rather than plunging him into my pussy immediately, I decided to keep rubbing his hardness around my lips a bit longer as we were both obviously enjoying it. I began to rub harder and further, letting his head slide up against my swollen clit then all the way back to my sensitive anus.

I was usually not one to enjoy anal stimulation on myself. I had tried it a few times in the past, but never with my husband, and he was never pushy about wanting me to do it with him. But in that moment, rubbing his cockhead against my backdoor felt delightfully amazing and I wondered why I had been closed off to experimenting more with pleasuring that part my body. Obviously Josh's preferred mode of self pleasure was having a huge impact on my open mindedness in regards to sexuality.

After a few more moments, it become clear that Nick was now fully awake as he wrapped his arms around my body and firmly grabbed one of my large breasts. He pulled me even closer and this minimized the amount I could rub his cock around. His penis was now just in between my lips, the head slightly parting my opening. Instinctively we both pushed against one another and he easily slipped inside me. It had been nearly a week since anything had been in my vagina, and oh did my body miss it.

I enthusiastically began to grind my ass back against Nick's muscular frame and he expertly moved inside me. We alternated between slow circular motions and firm back and forth grinding and thrusting. We had been fucking for nearly a decade and knew exactly how to move against one another. It was almost as if we were performing a slow sensual couples dance, just with our sex organs intertwined.

"Best way to wake up, I'll say, " he whispered into my ear before kissing down my neck and collarbone. HIs touch sent a shiver through my body which caused me to push against him more firmly.

"Fuck me baby," I whispered back to him. "Harder... give it to me." His cock was feeling amazing inside me and his motions were delightful, but I wanted even more. I wanted him deeper. For a split second, the thought of Josh's significantly longer cock popped into my head--the thought of what that might feel like pushing into my soaked vagina--but I quickly attempted to push that thought away. I did not want to ruin this beautiful moment with my husband by thinking about another man.

No doubt realizing that I wanted or needed it harder and deeper, Nick began to roll me over onto my front. I quickly knew what he wanted and I happily obliged. I must have got a bit too enthusiastic though as I moved too quickly and he slipped out momentarily. I took that chance though to plant myself firmly on my hands and knees and proudly presented my backside for him in the classic doggy style position.

Nick climbed up behind me and before I knew it had shoved his six inches back inside as far as it would go.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned, coaxing him to go at it harder. "Pound me baby. Harder please!!" I was not whispering anymore, but commanding him with as much enthusiasm as I could.

Nick picked up his pace. His balls were now slapping my clit and I could feel his thighs slamming up against the backs of my legs and curve of my ass. I took one hand off the bed and grabbed one of my tits hard, squeezing the ample amount of flesh between my fingers. I loved how my hand was not even close to being big enough to cover my entire breast. Hanging down like this, they felt absolutely huge, and being reminded of how big they were always worked to increase my arousal exponentially.

Soon, the familiar feelings of an impending climax began to course through my body. I pushed back even harder against Nick, trying to get his cock as deep in me as possible. He stopped thrusting for a second and planted himself fully inside me grinding a bit up and down. That was all it took to push me over the edge.

My legs shook violently for a few seconds and my pussy muscles clamped down hard. Nick tried to start thrusting again, likely trying to prolong my orgasm, but as he pulled out a bit, my contraction forced his cock all the way out. Now left feeling totally empty, my hand instinctively shot to my crotch to provide something for me to push against to finish my strong climax. But just as my fingers reached my clit, a hot torrent of liquid poured out of me, splashing onto my hand and running down my thighs.

Though it was nearly pitch black in the bedroom, Nick likely could hear the splash of fluid as it gushed out of me. He cried out. "Oh my god, did you just squirt baby?"

I did not answer him for several seconds as my orgasm persisted and my entire core contracted. I could not breathe much less speak even if I wanted to. Finally after several more seconds, I whimpered "Yes baby... you made me squirt hard. Feel how wet I am."