Jen's Sexual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to feel me with his finger, but I quickly yelled back to him "No, not like that. Feel me with your cock." I then reached back over my ass and expertly guided his wet cock back into my even wetter hole. My hand was literally dripping, having caught the brunt of my secretion and I wiped the excess wetness against my anus, again marveling at how delightful the sensation was.

"Oh my, you are so wet right now baby. I have never felt your pussy like this!" Nick exclaimed.

Even for me, it was remarkable how different it felt. His cock was sliding in and out of me so easily now. There was almost no resistance, no tightness at all. I wasn't sure if I was more

"opened up" at the moment, or just that fucking wet, but it was almost like his cock was now half the girth it was though I could tell he was still rock hard.

Nick began to once more fuck me hard, pushing as deep as he possibly could into my soaked vagina. I could tell he was loving his cock's increased freedom of movement. It was also remarkable how even after having one of the best orgasms of my life (a squirting one at that), I was still left wanting more. What is wrong with me? I thought. Normally, after something like that, I would have rolled over and wanted to cuddle until we fell back asleep. However, tonight I was only wanting more and more.

I reached behind me again while Nick continued to thrust for all he was worth. I loved feeling his wet cock pistoning in and out as my fingers encircled his shaft at my opening. Everything was so delightfully coated in my personal lube. Our skin felt so supple. Again, my hand brushed against my hole just above his thrusting cock.

This time, however, instead of taking my hand away, I decided to explore the new sensation. My fingers were easily coated with enough wetness that one of them effortlessly slipped inside. I thought there would be a bit of pain, or at least discomfort, but I only felt pleasure. A lot of pleasure, way more than I ever thought that would provide. I pushed the finger in deeper. It was so hot and tight. I could not believe how inviting it felt on my finger, much less all my anal nerve endings that were firing for the first time in a long time.

"Put your cock in my ass!" The words were out of my mouth before I even knew what I was saying. This was so out of character for me, but I could not deny the intense burning desire. I felt so deliciously naughty, even dirty for wanting anal so badly, but I had hardly ever wanted anything more in my life.

"Are you sure Jen?" Nick whispered at me, between exasperated breaths.

"Come on baby, do it!" I pleaded back at him. I reached back and grabbed his shaft hard, pulling him out of my loosened pussy. I slid the head up and planted him right at my puckered opening.

"Let me know if it hurts," Nick stated gingerly as he began to put pressure on my opening. I took a second to acknowledge how sweet he was being, making sure I was not in any discomfort... but this was not the time for that!

"Just fucking put it in me baby!" I grunted.

I pushed back hard and he pushed forward. In less than a second I was impaled on his impossibly hard member. I drew a sharp breath in expecting to feel pain. However, it was only pressure, a feeling of fullness, maybe slight discomfort. But the massive amount of arousal and pleasure was surely outweighing any of that.

"Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa!" I moaned loudly as Nick bottomed out in my ass. My anal sphincter subconsciously contracted hard causing Nick to let out an audible moan of his own. I was sure my ass was squeezing his cock much harder than my pussy ever had based on how much pressure I could feel around his shaft.

The feeling was totally different than anything I had experienced before. The few times I had tried anal in the past, it was far more experimental and was not accompanied by the animal lust I was experience now. I was of course much younger at that point and had a different kind of relationship with those partners. But now my whole body was on fire. I was not sure whether I was about to have a full body orgasm or pass out.

As Nick began to pump in and out of my back door, I think I began to experience a blend of the two mental states I just mentioned. I was certainly feeling quite orgasmic, but in a much different way than my normal clitoral or gspot orgasms felt. At the same time, it was almost as if I was having an out of body experience as my whole consciousness became fuzzy. I lost all track of time and even some control of my own muscles. I am not even sure how, but at some point I ended up with my entire torso pressing against the bed, now in a kind of pronebone position. Nick was still on top of me, his cock deep inside, but he almost felt distant. It was kind of like I was having another dream.

After who knows how much time had passed, I soon became aware that Nick had stopped moving on top of me. His cock began twitching. This sensation inside my ass was exquisite as it lit up all of those hyper sensitive nerve endings. I felt Nick's whole body shudder on top of me and I knew he was spraying his seed. Again, a naughty, dirty, even slutty feeling washed over me and the arousal became overwhelming. I was not sure if I was experiencing my own orgasm, but I all but lost consciousness through the intense pleasure.

The next thing I remember hearing was Nick in the adjoining bathroom, cleaning himself up. I had not even been aware of him pulling out of me or getting out of bed. As I moved my legs, attempting to roll onto my side, I could feel a significant of wetness begin to drip out of both of my holes. So deliciously dirty I thought. I so wanted to curl up and drift off to sleep, but I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed and headed off to join my husband in the bathroom.

***

The following day was not a very productive one for me. My mind was constantly in a heightened state of arousal as I pondered the events of the night before. Nick had many errands to run, so I was largely left to my own thoughts. Mid way through the day, I realized I had the strong desire to tell someone else about my experiences. But I did not think it appropriate to share with any of my girl friends. Don't get me wrong, we liked to talk about sex just like many women do, but this was a totally different level. I did not really want to develop the reputation of being the insatiable anal slut, especially since many of their husbands and/or boyfriends already had healthy crushes on me.

But I had to share my thoughts with someone. Josh of course kept popping into my head. He was after all the person that got me onto this anal kick anyway. Soon I got up the nerve to message him.

"How is that sexy ass of yours doing?" I started off with, hoping he would not take my flirty message too seriously. After a brief time, he responded.

"Haha, OK I guess. How about those tits?"

I smiled. "Living the dream!" I wrote back. After another few seconds, I continued. "But actually it is my ass you should be asking about lol."

"Oh rly?"

"Let's just say you might have turned me into a bit of an anal slut."

"Well I surely cannot take credit for that!" After brief pause, he continued. "What happened?"

"Idk, I was just really feeling in the mood and Nick had been away for so long. And I was so horny when he got back. And I guess I wanted him in my ass lol."

"Wow," was all Josh typed back.

"That is the first time I have ever enjoyed anal actually. I think I even came from it, but not totally sure, It felt so different than any other orgasm."

"Yea," Josh responded. "I am sure it is not that different for you than for me. You don't have a prostate obviously, but I bet some of the same nerve endings are there. But yea, the pleasure is totally different than traditional orgasms, like I said."

"Oh yes, you were totally right about that! Oh yea and one more thing. We took a shower together before that and I gave him a little prostate massage. I barely touched his cock just like last time but he still came so fast."

"Yea, that tends to happen. It feels so amazing. If you are not careful it can be over so quickly. That is why I stopped pleasuring my cock all together. It is so much better to figure out how to orgasm without ejaculation."

"Such a different concept," I responded pondering his statement. "So it is the ejaculation that makes your arousal go down?"

"Yes. That leads to the refractory period."

"Yea, I remember reading about all that. Makes sense... Nick is always very un-horny after he cums."

"Well unfortunately, the key is taking the focus away from your dick. That is the only way I know how to have an orgasm without ejaculating."

I sat deep in my own thoughts for a minute or two. "So if I learned just how to touch him, do you think I could help Nick have a prostate orgasm like you do?"

"Hmmmm, not sure," Josh responded. "Like I said, it takes a lot of practice and discipline on his part. I mean you could certainly try. Don't get me wrong, a prostate massage is very nice on its own. Just don't expect him to easily be able to orgasm just from that without him practicing a lot by himself."

Suddently another naughty thought popped into my increasingly salacious mind. Before I knew it I was typing.... "Well maybe I could practice on you."

"Wait, what?"

"Giving a prostate massage. You said they feel great, right?"

"Well yea, but I feel like we already crossed a line last week. I don't really want to do more than that, you know with me working under Nick and all lol."

"Hey, if this allows Nick to eventually have that type of orgasm that you can have, I don't think he will mind."

"I seriously doubt that!" he responded.

"Oh come on. I know you would love it. What if we set some ground rules?"

"Like what?" he replied.

"Well, for one, I am not allowed to touch your cock."

"Yes, that is a given."

"And two, I stay fully clothed, so it is less like we are acting as lovers or anything. More like you are just helping me learn."

There was a lengthy pause.

"OK, I am down... but only if you actually follow those rules."

"Promise!"