Jen's Sexual Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like fucking me when I am this wet, don't you?" He just grunted in response. "You are so fucking hard and big right now. But you like thinking about an even bigger cock inside me, right baby?"

He moaned even more and sped up his thrusting. Inspired by my own dirty talk, I let my mind begin to wander. Nick's cock did feeling so fucking amazing right now, but what would a much bigger one actually feel like? I had been with guys that were possibly a bit longer or wider than Nick before, but not enough bigger to make a huge difference. But the image of Josh's penis flashed into my head. He had to have been at least a few inches longer than Nick, and considerably more girthy with that huge mushroom head.

Though I had obviously been aroused by Josh's cock before, this was the first time I had really let myself fantasize about what it would literally feel like inside me. Would I be able to even take that thing? Normally, maybe not, but I had no doubt that as wet as I was in that moment, I would be all for letting him slide his endowment into my slick pussy.

"Fuuucckkk!!" I suddenly cried out as an orgasm rocked my body out of nowhere. I wrapped my arms around Nick as hard as I could, my nails digging into his back. My legs squeezed his hips and butt. He pushed into me as far as he could go, and his body began to shake. He was emptying his load into me as I also came hard around his cock. It was likely the most pleasurable moment of my life.