All Comments on 'Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 01'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hell Yes! Well done, can’t wait for more!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Oh my gawd! The mark of a great incest story is the long slow buildup that causes the relatives to cross that uncrossable line. This story was all that, literally, building the anticipation in the reader, without delivering the satisfaction, making us fully empathize with the mother’s predicament. (or should that be pre-dick-a-ment!)

The accidental groupings and BJ were well set up and believable, which added to the realistic heat of this piece.

I want to beg you for a follow up chapter, but there is something beautiful in the “will she or won’t she” mystery you have left us with.

Five stars hardly seem enough for this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Loved this story ! Had me stroking to her lust

TheCozTheCozabout 3 years ago

I love a good story with lots of tease or anticipation! Can’t wait for part 2.

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Overlong and undersexed.

The writing is above-average for this site -- but the story takes entirely too long to get sexual. It's perhaps thousands of words of build-up too many; if we want regular thoughtful drama we'll read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Super hot. More chapters please.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Very interesting start. I like a good story with enough sex to keep it interesting. Looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers

SAGE

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for chapter two! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great!

I'm loving the pace. I'm also hoping we will see many more situations for mother and son to share some time together right under the nose of Allan. Can't wait for future chapters. I'll be following this tale for sure.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for jen to get her sons cock I get pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written from a mother's point of view. It's all up to her what will happen next. Her husband seems to have forgotten that he needs to spend some quality time with her. Her son is a young man with a hard cock ready and willing to take her. All three involved in the story are old enough to decide what to do. Mothers have been sleeping with their sons for centuries. As long as it's consensual sex and both partners are over 18 years old it can be something beautiful and exciting. It's up to this mother in which direction this story will continue.

Nmb11Nmb11over 2 years ago

Great start to what looks like a fabulous story.

Perfect!!!!!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

great start indeed. Shame for the idiots who rated this low. This chapter is much better than most of the high rated fast paced wham-bam-thanks-ma'am stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Allan or Allen??

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy20048 months ago

How beautiful life is. Sometimes you meet your soulmate and it takes a while before you realise that you did. She'll have to act on it and enjoy love and sex with him. Nobody has to get hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story of mom son lust. The slow buildup has me ready for the next installment. Will mommy begin to tease her son with her mature voluptuous body? will mommy use some alone time with her son while her husband showers to sink to her knees before her son and once again suck her sons cock? Will mommy slip from her husbands bed and into her sons as they sleep at night? I for one can’t wait for the next story in the series to find out.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

Wonderfully descriptive, revealing and depraved! I know there's GOT to be more. She's gonna fuck him and he's gonna be one happy boy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES