All Comments on 'Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 03'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
clive2007clive2007over 2 years ago

Good story. You write well. Good sex.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Personal taste, I am not sure what I was hoping for but it wasn't this. The mom had no self control and the decent dad was treated like crap by the 2 people he trusted the most.

In general, I like the accidental style like how it started and/or if the dad wasn't a good person. I have even read stories where the dad was ok with it (before or after) aka he couldn't keep up, medical problem, willing to share, fulfilling her fantasy of a threesome, etc. A fine line to walk but ok especially if the love is still there. But did she really love him? Obviously not enough if at all.

Just something about a decent person getting screwed over /hurt and the cheaters getting away with it. Falls into the cuckold category and they get away with it, end up happily ever after that bothers me.

Again, personal taste, but it is what it is.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

Needs an epilogue

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I don't know what you (or I) expected either, Wash2015, but I'm pretty sure this story couldn't have really gone any other way. Yes, they treated him like shit. They cuckolded and betrayed him in the worst, most selfish way. But that happened in chapter one. The rest of the story just emphasized it. They're not great people, or at least they're a couple of selfish, unfeeling asshats with zero control over their genitals. But, again, this is not a surprise.

I understand where you're coming from, cuckold stories upset me too. But this story has been that from the beginning. Thankfully Allan's character wasn't fleshed out too thoroughly, so I was able to sort of gloss over that element and appreciate the eroticism of a son impregnating his mother, however selfishly.

I could wish the father had been a monster, or that he'd actually been on on it, or something. But that's not how these sorts of things really work. Generally, whether it incestuous or not, in a marital infidelity situation, someone gets seriously hurt and heartbroken. The only reason this is a little different is that in this scenario, the cheaters are mother and son, and part of us incest/taboo readers hopes that such fictional couples will have a happy ever after, despite their serious character flaws.

Frankly I think the best way to temper Allan's betrayal would be to have him meet someone new, a lovely girl, and have his vasectomy successfully reversed. But that's not the point of the story. *Shrug*

I know you acknowledged it was personal preference, I just read your comment and got verbal (textual?) diarrhea during my reply.

TL:DR

I understand where you're coming from, but the story ended the only way it could, given the characters, and it's hot, even if it isn't precisely heartwarming. Sam and Jake fills that void better, if you're looking for something more heartwarming from this author, in his style.

PS: if you want an example of this subject (amoral, sexually incontinent, selfish asshole mother and son betraying decent father and husband) taken to true, incredibly despicable extremes, try Silkstockingslover's "backseat mommy" series, or RMdexter's "Mom's bridal lingerie" or "road trip with Mom" series. I know there are more, but those are the ones that occurred to me first. (If you didn't like this story, or this ending, definitely do *not* read those stories. They'll seriously piss you off. Ask me how I know, lol)

Good God, shutting up now.

bunitchbunitchover 2 years ago

Rare to see such callous disrespect to a dad/husband. The only "good" part is that he was not aware of his son's undeserved betrayal. In fact, the son was singularly unfeeling towards his father, so that hit would be minimal. An epilogue where Allen has a positive outcome would mend a lot...

grindsmygearsgrindsmygearsabout 2 years ago

Ok story, but for a glaring logic hole: she used Plan B after the beach trip in ch. 1, so why was her pregnancy after the play a "whoops! I guess that is that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " foregone conclusion mere hours after that sex? Did she just not want to stop implantation, or was it lazy writing for the sake of the necessary outcome?

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 1 year ago

A great piece of FICTIONAL erotic writing. Take it for what it is, rather than pick holes to suit your own fantasies......!

wrc264wrc264over 1 year ago

Good just wish he had ended up with both Liz and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Great story but I doubt he wouldn't know it was his mom in the dark room

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story I loved how mother tried to control how she felt about her son and then giving in to her desires and getting pregnant with his child by accident and then they finally wound up together! To bad about the husband/father but it seemed he wasn't giving her what she needed! It would have been amazing if his girlfriend Liz got pregnant also and they lived together as a threesome!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CrazyAddaCrazyAdda12 months ago

Write another chapter for this. Awesome one.

writerjabwriterjab10 months ago

Hot sex, and excellent story telling! Though I’m not in to the idea of a 40 year old woman enduring pregnancy all over again. I’d just as soon enjoy the two live together as lovers forever.

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy20048 months ago

The morning after pill would have saved her husband unnecessary pain. But it happened and she would have kept her son as a lover either way. It would be nice to read how they got on after her giving birth. 5 stars

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

Totally incredible! Abso-fucking-lutely HOT! A FAVORITE for me.

4095113814095113814 months ago

This is my favorite story. Every incestuous mother and son can give birth to their own children, which is the best result of taboo feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES