Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure, it just looked like a regular retail place. Even if you're a stock boy, it's good experience," she said.

"Okay. Now?" he asked.

"Yes, now. Get your shoes on." She turned to Allen, who was doing much better. He'd be back to work in no time. "Are you okay here? We won't be long."

"I'm fine, get this boy a job. He can't stay around the house all summer."

"I will put him to work, for sure!" she said.

Once in the car, Ben turned to his mom and said, "Retail? Really?"

"Oh, calm down, there's no shop, no job. This was to give us a cover story to get out the door."

"Ohhhhh. OOOOHHHhhh," Ben said, with a grin.

They drove for 10 minutes before Jen found the first spot she'd scouted earlier. It was still deserted, a back alley behind a closed mini-mall. As she turned off the motor, plunging them into darkness, she started undoing the buttons on her blouse.

The boy was slow.

"Come on, we don't have all night."

Ben leaped into action, stripping his shirt off and then lifting his hips to scoot his shorts down his legs. He was naked before she even had her bra off, causing her to laugh. Teenage boys were the best.

Jen turned away from her son, and said, "Help me with this?" indicating her bra.

He was more than happy to assist, and after a second of fumbling, the garment sprung free, her breasts dropping on her chest as they lost their support. She turned back to him, pulling the cups down, exposing her breasts to her son's eyes. He eagerly drank in the sight while she unzipped her skirt.

"They aren't going to fondle themselves," she said.

Ben leaned forward in his seat and gently cupped his hands under her tits, lifting their generous weight. His hands on her sensitive skin sent shivers all over. When he found her hard nipples with his thumbs, the twinges of desire that sprang forth elicited a groan.

Jen sat in her chair, skirt still on, watching her son worship her bust. "Suck them," she said softly.

As he leaned forward more, his cock now hard and jutting from his pelvis, she watched his mouth close on a nipple and the warm, wet pressure caused her to gasp. He sucked in once, firmly, his tongue bathing the tip.

"Fuck, babe, keep doing that."

As he suckled at her teat, she flashed back to him as a baby, greedily drinking her milk from these same breasts. It wasn't the same, of course, but the juxtaposition was dizzying. She cradled his head with one hand, the other hand dropping to his lap to find his hard cock, precum drooling from the slit.

Her attention to him caused a feedback, as he moaned into her nipple, sending pleasure waves running to her pussy. The pussy now oozing with its own lube, preparing to receive her son's wonderfully potent penis.

They had yet to engage in any kind of drawn-out foreplay, coupling like rabbits within minutes of being naked with each other. With her son it made sense, he was a horny teenager who wanted to get his dick wet. It was odd that she engaged in the same hurried lovemaking. Had she reverted to a teenager in the presence of her son?

Whatever the answer, she wanted his dick in her right then. Jen pushed his head away from her chest, her nipple popping free of his clutching lips. He looked up at her questioningly.

"I need you inside of me," she said. "Get in the back seat."

He eagerly clambered over the seat to the back while his mom pushed her skirt and panties down, leaving her as naked as he was. She joined him in the back, and then they were a jumble of limbs as they attempted to find a comfortable position. Jen had forgotten how awkward car sex could be, but after a bit she ended up on her back, and her son was between her outstretched legs.

One leg on the back of the seat, the other in the foot well, her son kneeling on the seat between them. Jen shivered at the sight. Ben crouched down to get his dick within reach of her drooling slit. It was a tight squeeze but they made it, and soon his glans was spreading her lips apart, stretching her open the way only his cock could stretch her.

He leaned down on her, cock moving with him. The blissful feel of being filled with him returned, and she stopped him with a gentle hand on his chest.

"Just, stop for a second. I want to feel you in me for a bit."

He complied, but moved to her mouth and pressed his lips against hers. It was wonderful. His active mouth on hers, their lips entwined, tongues playing over each other. She drank in the feel of his weight on her, his pelvis pushing her down into the seat. Her hands roamed over his back, caressing his soft skin. With this moment of not moving, she wrapped her legs around his hips, hooking her ankles together to keep him where he was. It was a heavenly moment, and she would treasure this memory for the rest of her life.

After a bit, his weight got to be too much, and she released her ankles. Freed from the leglock, Ben lifted up a bit, lifting an eyebrow as if asking for permission.

"Please fuck me," she begged.

It was the rocking car that gave them away, of course. Her son was fucking her so hard that the car was moving suggestively. They gave no notice to it, ignoring everything around them as they engaged in their glorious fuck away from prying eyes. At least, they thought there were no prying eyes.

As Ben gave one final push inside his mother, he bellowed and started to come, once again emptying his balls into her. She was also coming, for the fourth time that night, and so there was no energy for keeping track of the outside of the car.

By the time they had calmed down from their climaxes, they had been watched for 5 minutes. Jen noticed first, and stifled a shriek as she got the shock of a lifetime. Staring in the window was a dirty face on a dirty head, perched on top of dirty clothes.

The man gave a thumbs up and ambled off, now that the show was over.

Jen covered her face in her hands, shaking as the shock of the face in the window overtook her. Ben grabbed their clothes from the front and then covered her up, and gave her a hug to console her.

"It's okay, he's gone," he said.

Jen nodded. She'd contemplated they might get caught, but the actuality was not as sexy. At least it was a homeless man, not someone they knew.

Once she had calmed down, they dressed and drove home, trying their best to not look like they'd been fucking. Allen didn't seem to notice anything.

That night, after Allen was asleep, Jen made her way to Ben's bedroom. When she entered, he was still awake, and looked up at her with a relieved and welcoming smile. As he started to stand up, she put up her hand to stop him.

"I'm not here for that," she said, calmly. "Getting caught tonight turned out to be my worst nightmare. I think the idea was titillating, but the reality was anything but. I'm going to need some time to rethink things." She paused, then continued, "If that had been your father, I could never recover."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I should have been looking out for people."

"It's not your fault. Neither of us were capable of doing anything but what we were doing. It's my fault for thinking we were safe there. I'm not sure if anywhere is safe."

"So...is that it? Are we done?"

"I don't know. You know how I feel, how much I want what we have to keep going, but the thought that the next time we get caught might be the time that everything ends is so scary. What if it had been a patrolling police officer?"

The thought had just occurred to her, but it was the scariest thing yet.

"What if we go to a hotel?"

"Do you have money to pay for hotels, that your father won't find out is missing? Because I don't. It's hard enough to get birth control."

"Is... that taken care of? Like, I know it's my responsibility too, so if you need my help..." he trailed off, clearly not sure how to be a help.

"It's fine. I have an appointment coming up to get the regular pills, and I took Plan B this morning."

They went silent then, her at the door, him on his bed, and shared the prospect of an uncertain future not able to be together.

Ben spoke up eventually. "I guess we'll have to stop. It doesn't make sense to risk everything. I don't like it, but it's the reality."

Jen was filled with pride at the maturity he showed with this decision. She knew that if he wasn't on the same page, that she'd never have been able to resist him, but if they worked together, they could get through it.

"I love you, babe. I don't like it, either. But it's the right thing to do."

She walked over to him, and he stood, and they hugged as mother and son again. She allowed herself one final feel of his hips against hers, and then let him go. In bed a few minutes later, Jen let herself cry, silently, next to her slumbering husband. She had lost a lover, but also retained her son, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

***

The next day dawned sadder but safer for Jen and her son. They resumed their normal relationship, albeit a closer, more intimate one. The knowledge of what they had shared was present in every quiet moment. Each of them treasured their memories, but they didn't talk about it. Jen never got the birth control pills, as they weren't needed anymore.

In the next few weeks, Ben got a job at a retail store, selling video games. He was singularly good at it, and soon was given as many hours as he wanted. The time away from the house helped them create the boundary they needed to get back to a proper mother and son bond.

Allen was back at work full time, and after his first day pain free he surprised Jen in the bedroom with a rose and a hard penis. Their lovemaking was comfortable and predictable, but never failed to make Jen climax. She resolutely kept Ben out of her head when she was with Allen.

A few months later Ben started dating a girl he met at the mall where his store was. She worked at a clothing store and so they saw each other regularly. He eventually got up the courage to ask her to coffee, and she accepted. They were almost inseparable after this, spending many hours together on work breaks, and in the evenings.

One evening Ben walked into the living room where his parents were watching TV. He smiled at his mom, and she smiled back.

"I was wondering if we could have Liz over for dinner one day," he said, dropping this bomb on them unprepared.

"Who is Liz?" Jen asked, her tone a little arch. Allen said, "Of course!" at the same time.

"Liz is my girlfriend," Ben said, lifting his shoulder in a small shrug at his mom.

"Oh! Well, of course she can come for dinner. How long have you been dating?" Jen tried to modulate her tone to something more friendly. Of course he'd be dating, what was she thinking?

"A couple months," Ben said.

"A couple months!" said Allen. "And this is the first we're hearing of her?"

Ben shrugged again. "I didn't want you guys to make a big deal out of it."

"Well, we are certainly happy to meet her, and make a big deal out of it."

"Daaad," Ben groaned. "I just want it to be a normal dinner, okay? Nothing weird."

"Nothing weird, got it. When is she coming over?"

"Tomorrow?" he said, with a question.

Allen looked at Jen, who shrugged. "Okay, tomorrow it is. Do we need to dress up?"

Ben rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Is this really the first time you're hearing about this girl?" Jen asked her husband.

"Yeah, he kept it a secret from both of us."

"I wonder what she's like," Jen said, musing.

"We'll find out tomorrow," said Allen, already shifting his attention back to the TV. Jen couldn't concentrate on the show anymore, and after a few minutes she went to bed. Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough.

***

The following evening, both of Ben's parents were dressed up. Not super nice, but not regular lounge clothes either. They wanted to make a good impression on the girl who had managed to turn their son's eye from video games.

Jen was in the kitchen when she heard the front door close and Ben's voice ring out, announcing they had arrived. She hurriedly washed her hands and joined Allen in the front hallway to greet Ben and Liz.

As Jen got to the front door, she almost stumbled to a stop, astounded at the beauty in front of her.

"Mom, Dad, this is Liz. Liz, this is my parents," said Ben.

Jen did her best not to stare, but she clearly struggled harder than Allen to keep her eyes in her head. Liz had auburn hair, full breasts, wide hips and shapely legs. She was healthy and gorgeous, standing by the door with a pleasant smile.

"Can we come in?" Ben asked.

"Of course!" Jen laughed and gestured for the couple to make their way to the living room to wait for dinner. "I'll just check on dinner, Allen can entertain for a bit."

In the kitchen, Jen started to pull the dishes together, getting them ready to put out. The whole time her mind raced, as she wondered if anyone else had noticed the striking resemblance Liz had to Ben's mom. She was sure it was just skin deep, but it was a bit disconcerting.

Dinner was a success, even if Jen had a hard time not starting at Liz. Allen seemed to be oblivious, and entertained with many dad jokes and poor puns. It took the focus off of Jen, and she was grateful. By the time the evening was done, both parents were charmed by Liz, and even Jen had started to overlook the fact her son's girlfriend was the spitting image of her.

"So, Liz, how is it that this is the first time we're hearing of your existence?" Allen asked, in one lull of conversation.

"I didn't know he hadn't mentioned me," Liz said, shooting a friendly dagger filled look at Ben.

Ben had the grace to look sheepish. "I didn't want to mention her if we didn't last."

"Oh yeah? And it's nothing to do with the fact that she looks a lot like your mother?" Allen said. You could hear a pin drop, as Ben looked from his mom to his girlfriend, mouth open in horror.

"I noticed that too. What's up with that, Ben?" said Liz.

Just as the two were about to start in on Ben, Jen stepped in. "I'm sure it's a coincidence. Don't embarrass your son too needlessly, please." She directed a look at Allen, and he put up his hands in surrender.

"Actually, he did mention we look alike before we got here," Liz confessed. "I just like teasing him about it."

"Well there's certainly nothing wrong with the way your mother looks, Ben. You've got good taste."

That seemed to deflate the situation all around, and they got back to stories of Ben's childhood to embarrass him instead.

After the introductory dinner, Liz started showing up at the house to spend time with Ben. Neither parent minded, as she had already wormed her way into their good graces with good humour and wit. A few months later she just seemed like part of the family, even staying the night in Ben's room now and then.

Jen and Liz got even closer, to the point where they started to tease Ben by dressing similarly to poke fun at how alike they were.

***

Jen checked her makeup in the mirror for the fifth time before deciding she was ready. Allen, Ben, and Liz had been waiting for her for the last 15 minutes. The foursome was headed out to see a play, with tickets acquired by Jen in a work raffle. The play was tonight, and so Ben and Liz were the only couple available to go last minute. Not that Jen minded going with them.

Smirking in the mirror, Jen walked to join them, heart beating in anticipation of the reception of her outfit. The groan from Ben, and the laugh from Allen and Liz, told her that she'd hit the mark exactly. Jen had checked out Liz's outfit for the play before dressing, and now they were both wearing a form-fitting black dress, with their hair pulled up with a pin. The dresses weren't identical, as Liz's was more modest, with a higher neckline, where Jen was showing some cleavage.

Once the laughing and groaning was done, the four headed out. As they drove to the theatre, Liz animatedly talked about the play they were to see. Apparently, she had been begging Ben to take her for weeks, and so when she heard his mom had gotten free tickets, there was no stopping her.

Jen pulled the tickets out of her clutch, handing two back to the youngsters.

"We're in nosebleeds unfortunately, but it should still be good enough to enjoy the play," she said.

Liz said, "That's fine by me. I hear the actors spit sometimes, and I wouldn't want to get that close to the experience."

"They spit??" Ben said, incredulous.

"It's not intentional," Allen said. "It's a natural result of having to project their voices."

Allen was just as eager to see the play as Liz. They were the only two to really be looking forward to the night. Ben and his mom were just going along to be polite.

Once they arrived at the theatre and parked, it was only 10 minutes until curtain. They hurried to their seats, which were thankfully on the aisle, so they didn't disturb anyone getting to their seat.

The play turned out to be not that good. Liz and Allen were attentive throughout the first act, but Jen found her focus drifting. She was sitting next to Ben, whose knee was bouncing. He was clearly impatient for the night to be over.

Jen leaned toward him, "Hey, cut it out with the knee. You're rubbing against me."

"Sorry. This is just so boring."

A hiss from nearby stopped the conversation with a sympathetic look from her, and him stopping the knee bounce. Thankfully a few minutes later the first act was done, and they were able to stretch their legs during the intermission.

The audience streamed out into the lobby, grabbing drinks and milling around. The crowd was so dense that Jen lost sight of her group a couple times as they made their way to a clear spot.

"How much longer is this thing?" Ben said, irritably.

"Another section this same length, I think," said Allen. Ben groaned.

Liz sidled up to him and pulled his head down to whisper in his ear for a minute. As she kept whispering, a smile slowly grew on his face. When she was done, he looked at her and nodded.

Jen wondered what they were up to. Liz promising a reward if he was patient the rest of the night? Her mind went a little loopy imagining what it could be. Knowing young people, it would be naked and satisfying.

Jen felt a glimmer of sadness at the loss of what she'd had, but stifled it quickly. That way led to madness.

Near the end of the intermission, Liz declared that she needed to visit the restroom. Jen figured she may as well go too, and walked with the young woman to the ladies room. She could see a few heads turn as they passed, and she wondered if they were thinking: sisters? or mother and daughter?

There was a mercifully short line for the ladies room, which cleared up even more once the announcement came through for the audience to retake their seats. Liz took one of the last stalls, and Jen took one close to the door. She wasn't eager to retake her seat, so she sat and took her time with her business. After what seemed like a long time, Liz left, so Jen figured she would need to as well.

As she left the ladies room, Jen couldn't see Liz, but did see a door down the way just finish closing. Curious to see if Liz had gone in there, she went to the door and cracked it open. Inside it was black, as the lights were off to not spoil the lighting of the play. She couldn't see Liz anywhere, and was just about to return to her seat when she was grabbed from behind and pushed into the darkness.

She tried to shriek but a hand covered her mouth, and another arm pulled her close to a male body.

"Shhhhh," came the sibilant hiss.

Wait. Was that Ben? She instantly calmed. Instead of being alarmed, she felt safe in her son's arms. Why had he pushed her in here? Was he looking for Liz?

As she was thinking this, Ben removed his hand from her mouth, replacing it with his own. Memories came swarming back, as her talented son's mouth worked its magic on hers. Her mind was filled with the catalog of sensations she had memorized of his touch, his scent, his taste.