Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along with her memories came her desires. The need to be with her son came roaring back, overwhelming her, throwing to the wind all of her sensible cautions, all of her fears of the repercussions of getting caught. She didn't care anymore, she wanted, needed, to be with her son. She was so happy that he felt the same, as she ravished her mouth with his.

"Do you want me?" he murmured, as he moved from her mouth to her ear.

Well of course she did. What a silly question, but she supposed it made sense to ask after they had agreed to stop their coupling. "Yes," she whispered.

Jen didn't need to ask him the same question. She could feel his desire pressing against her hip through his pants. As she concentrated on the feel of his rod pushed into her, she felt him reach down and grab at the hem of her dress, lifting it.

He wanted to do it here? Jen's heart started beating harder, harder than it ever had. This was really tempting fate, but she had almost no will to refuse him, and so she shimmied her hips to help.

As he lifted her dress all of the way, Jen fumbled at his pants, lowering his zipper to fish inside. His lump was there at her fingertips, and she pulled it through the hole in his underwear, bringing his hot rod into the cool air of the back room.

As they continued to neck and pull at clothes, Ben started to walk his mother back to a wall, pressing her up against it. She lifted one leg, opening herself to him as he blindly thrust into her pussy.

"Hss," she hissed, getting him to stop, and reached down to grab his member. She pulled him in, pushed her panties aside, and placed him at her entrance. She was amazed to feel a veritable waterfall waiting there to coat him, lube him, send him arrowing into her core. As soon as his head found her entrance, her son shoved hard, once, burying himself in her, and she cried out in pleasure and relief.

Relief that after months of denying her desire, she finally had her son back in her vagina, the place he came from, the place he belonged.

They rutted there, in the dark room, against a wall, fucking like people possessed. It occurred to Jen to wonder where Liz had gotten to, but it was a fleeting thought soon lost in the feel of her son's cock ramming into her over and over.

The tingling tension in her belly was quickly becoming a lightning storm, and the happy mother was starting to be unable to keep quiet.

"Uh, huh, fuck, me, huh, huh," she grunted in his ear with each thrust, trying to keep the volume down, but also unable to keep from verbalizing her passion. She was impressed at the increased stamina he was showing. Clearly his time with Liz had been educational.

Now he was sucking at her neck, trailing his kisses down to her chest. He spun her sideways, allowing her to lean far back, putting her breasts close to his mouth. She needed to feel his mouth on her, so she pulled at her dress, exposing her tits to his grasping lips. As he clasped on, the extra pleasure spiked into her belly, sending her over the edge.

"Fuck, Ben. I love your cock. I love you. Fuck me, never stop fucking me." she groaned, as she came all over his wonderful dick.

This was apparently too much for him, as he tensed up in turn, and sent his virile sperm deep into her belly, invading her womb, searching for an egg. She loved feeling him release into her, ached to feel it every day, every hour. His pulsing member stretched her vagina, his pubis rubbing against her clit relentlessly. He buried his face in her cleavage, groaning out his pleasure. At one point he was sucking on the side of her breast, but he soon moved on to her nipple and she cried out silently once more to feel him latch on, like a baby.

Oh, to have milk, to feed him again!

Jen didn't even have time to ponder where that thought came from before he was pulling away from her, his dick popping from her freshly fucked, dripping pussy. The warm pulsing in her groin drove away any thought of possible consequences of their union.

As he put his dick away, he murmured, "I'll clean up and join you at our seats."

Jen pulled her panties back into place and fixed her dress. She thought about attempting to douche in the ladies room, but then figured it was too late. He'd bred her, for good or bad, and she would deal with the consequences.

Back in the seats, Liz and Allen gave Jen a curious glance but went back to the play. She sat down and felt her son's semen oozing out of her, coating her panties. She delighted in the feeling for the rest of the play.

Ben came back to his seat soon after Jen, and he got an even bigger eyeful from Liz, but soon was back to his knee-bouncing impatience.

After the play, driving home, Ben and Liz had a furiously whispered discussion in the back seat. It sounded like a misunderstanding, something about Ben meeting Liz somewhere, him insisting he did, she insisting he hadn't. It ended with them dropping Liz off, and her storming into her house.

Ben seemed sad on the way home, which Jen understood. She was a special girl, but it was probably best if they cut ties now. There was no way Ben could keep up with a girlfriend and his mom.

At home, while Allen was having a nightcap, Jen changed out of her dress. Her panties showed the evidence of the fucking she'd gotten in the back room, so she was careful to hide them in the hamper under some towels. As she washed her makeup off, she hummed a happy tune until she noticed that she had a hickey on her right breast.

Uh oh, that wouldn't do to show off. She put a t-shirt on to hide it. She was about to put on some fresh panties when she decided against it. She wanted to be available if Ben was interested in a follow-up session after Allen fell asleep.

In fact, it was Ben who sought her out in her room. He knocked on the doorframe and waited for her to turn.

"Hey...what's up?" she said. Surely, he wasn't going to come on to her in her room!

"I just need some advice," he said, morosely.

"Okay..." she said.

"Liz broke up with me over text, and I can't figure out why," he whined.

"Oh...oh no, what happened?" Jen figured if he wanted to play it straight, so would she.

"I don't know! She asked me to meet her after the intermission, and I did! But she says I didn't show up, and is pissed that I'm lying about it."

"Where were you supposed to meet?" Jen was confused. Of course, he hadn't met up with Liz, he was fucking his mother!

"In this back room for the staff. It was dark. We...you know, fooled around some, and then went back to our seats."

A cold chill went through Jen. The similar body types, the similar outfits, the darkness. Ben hadn't been giving in to his lust for her, he'd thought she was his girlfriend. The full impact of it left her reeling. All of the passion, lust, love she'd thought had reignited, was just Ben fucking Liz.

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry. I thought you knew," she said.

"Knew? Knew what?" he asked.

Slowly, Jen lifted her shirt until her breasts were exposed. Ben's eyes bugged out, but greedily took in the sight, until he spotted the hickey.

"So... that was you?" he said.

Jen nodded glumly. "I'm sorry, babe. I was so ready to let good sense get thrown out, to have you in me again, that I didn't even question if you knew it was me."

"So, I didn't meet Liz. I fucked you in the back room."

Jen nodded again.

"Oh, crap."

Another nod. She let her shirt fall down, covering her breasts. She flattered herself that she thought she saw a hint of regret in his eyes.

"I think I need to lay down," he said, and turned from her doorway.

Allen arrived just then, and looked at Ben walking away. "What's up with him?" he asked.

"Liz broke up with him."

"Uh oh. The first one is always the hardest."

***

Weeks later, Ben seemed to start coming out of his slump. He'd tried to explain to Liz the misunderstanding, but she wasn't having any of it.

Jen tried her best to give Ben some room. It was difficult, because she kept returning to that night in the theatre, the passion of the sex.

They attempted to get back to normal, but in the end it was pointless. Jen was pregnant.

When she first suspected, she went to the doctor, who confirmed it. She kept it secret from everyone for the first couple months, but eventually she started to show. She contemplated telling Allen that his vasectomy must have failed, but that was easily checked, so wouldn't last long.

It was obvious that she had cheated on him, and gotten pregnant by her lover, and that did not go over well. The divorce was quick and relatively painless, but her hormones and regrets played havoc with her emotions, and so she ended up crying a lot.

The one bright spot in all of this was Ben. He stayed with her, her loyal son. Allen offered to let Ben live with him, but Ben begged off, saying that Jen would need help with the pregnancy and the baby. Jen never told anyone who the father was, insisting that he had vanished when he heard about the pregnancy.

After Allen moved out, 4 months after getting impregnated in the theatre, she was sitting at the kitchen table, feeling down about things. She had lost her husband, had a new baby on the way, and wasn't even with the man who gave it to her.

Ben came home after work, and sat down at the table with her.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," she sniffled.

"I'm sorry things turned out the way they did," he said.

Jen shrugged. It was her fault for letting it go the way it did. She had flirted with disaster, and disaster had struck.

"I was thinking," he continued.

She looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"Well, the reason we stopped...being together, before, was because you'd get pregnant, and we'd get caught. You were right, both of those things happened."

It wasn't a very reassuring thought, but she supposed it was true. She was a prophet.

"So, I was thinking some more."

She hoped it wasn't another depressing example of her prescience.

"Now that both of those things have come true, there's no real reason we can't be together."

Not depressing at all. A lone shining star in her sea of sadness.

"Is that...something you'd want?" she asked, hesitantly. He hadn't been very interested in her since the breakup.

"I keep thinking back to that night in the theatre. Sure, you were dressed the same as Liz, but I should have known it wasn't her. Like, her breasts are smaller than yours. And her dress had a higher neckline. Not to mention you're a much better kisser. I think I subconsciously knew it was you, and I didn't care. I wanted you."

"I wanted you too," she said with a small smile. "When you kissed me, I threw all of my reservations out the window. It was fabulous being with you again, I was so happy. I think that's why I didn't care that I was unprotected. I just wanted to be with you."

They sat there a bit, both looking at the other, eyes searching faces.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, quietly.

"If it's okay if I kiss you," he replied.

"I would love that," she whispered, leaning towards him.

He leaned far over the table, meeting her lips with his. Jen scoffed when stories talked about the woman swooning because of a kiss, but at this moment she swore she felt a bit faint.

Ben walked around the table and took her hand, pulling her up to stand with him. They embraced tightly, Jen's hands roaming over his back, his hands on her hips. They stood there and kissed, swaying in place.

"Take me to bed," she whispered, feeling the effect of his kiss wash over her.

He surprised her by picking her up, a feat she didn't think he would be able to manage, and yet he was strong and steady as he carried her to her room.

Placing her on the bed, he then started to undress her, but she stopped him.

"You first."

He stood up with a smile, and unhurriedly undressed. Jen watched each part of his body become exposed, her heart thumping loudly in her ears.

First came his torso, as he stripped his shirt off, and she yearned to caress his skin already. His chest narrowed down his waist, where she watched him unbuckle his belt and then open his button. As Ben casually pushed his pants and underwear down, his mom watched his trimmed, light brown pubic hair emerge.

Just as his penis was about to come into view, Jen's breath caught, and then she giggled as he froze and said, "Are you sure?"

"I want you so bad it hurts right here," she said, pointing to her belly. It was true. The sight of her son was giving her the butterflies, and her heart ached to be with him.

He resumed pushing, and his penis came into view, first the thick shaft, inch after inch showing, until at last his head bobbed free.

Jen's mouth filled with saliva as she wanted nothing more than to taste him again, have him on her tongue.

As Ben stripped off his socks, leaving him completely naked, she could feel her labia warming from the fluids gushing out of her, soaking her panties. This was the sight she had seen those months ago in the change tent. The perfect, godlike, sculpted cock that had sent her down this demented path.

She beckoned him closer, feeling her middle tense up as he started undressing her there on her bed. First came her shirt, and he unbuttoned it slowly, revealing her bra-covered milk machines. Well, they weren't machines yet, but they would be soon. He then pulled her up to a sitting position and removed her blouse, followed by her bra. He slowly pulled the straps off her arms and watched in rapt awe as her milky white flesh was revealed to him. Her arousal was obvious, her nipples taut, jutting out from her crinkly areola.

Jen's defrocking came to a temporary halt as she said, "Please touch them."

Ben was more than happy to oblige, cupping her breasts in his hands. The feel of his touch on her tits sent tingles to her nethers. He caressed her for a bit, playing with her nipples, stroking down the slopes of her flesh, before bending over to kiss her swelling orbs.

She watched him worship her chest, placing kisses all over, avoiding her nipples just long enough for her to laugh at him and say, "They're cold, can you warm them up?"

Then he was on one nipple, his warm lips wrapping as much titflesh as they could take in. Jen hissed in pleasure, bringing one hand up to hold his head in place. He tongued at the nub before latching fully, sucking as if she was already producing milk.

"Soon, baby. Soon. I'll be able to feed you."

He groaned then, his mouth full of her, and started to suckle in earnest. It drove her wild, sending pulses of tension to her groin with each slurp. He swapped to her other nipple, leaving the first one red and glistening, throbbing with pleasure.

Jen watched her son, bent over her, naked, his rampant cock pointing to her and couldn't stand it anymore.

"Okay, get these off," she said, starting to unbutton her pants.

Ben let her breast go with a wet pop and moved down to her ankles, pulling on her pant legs to strip them off, and then she was left with nothing but panties and socks. Ben yanked off the socks and then growled and leaped at her, causing her to laugh as he grabbed her last piece of clothing and practically tore it off of her.

They were both naked now, and Jen lay back, her breasts falling flat on her chest, shiny wet nipples pointing at the sky. She spread her legs just in time to get them out of the way of her surging lover as he crawled up her body.

Anticipation caused her to ache in all the right places as Jen watched him get closer. His cock, a bead of precum perched at his slit, throbbed in time with his heartbeat. She couldn't keep her eyes off of it. She couldn't wait to have it inside of her.

As Ben arrived at her level, hovering over her, he bent over and planted a long kiss on her lips, slowly settling his bulk on her body. Jen reveled in the sensation as each part of him made contact. First was his cock, of course, pushing into her mons, but soon his legs contacted her thighs, and then his stomach was pressing against the slight bump in her belly.

Ben stopped and looked down. "Am I... squishing you?" he asked.

Jen smiled and shook her head. She pulled him down more, until his chest contacted her breasts. "I love feeling you on top of me."

Indeed, his warm, muscular frame sent tingles shooting throughout her. Jen spread her legs even more, feeling her lips spread in a welcoming embrace for her son's sex organ. As they lay there, kissing lips, chins, necks and faces, they slowly moved until he was fully seated between her labia. Her juices were now coating his shaft, and he started a slow grind into her. His own precum was added to the mix, creating a melange of oily, slippery, sexy lube.

"Fuck, you feel so - ," she started, then cut off and inhaled sharply as he reached her clit and kept going, rubbing his entire head and shaft along it. "Where did you learn - never mind," she said, knowing it had to be Liz.

He chuckled at her slip but didn't stop running his cock up and down her pussy. It was very distracting, and Jen closed her eyes, diving deep into the mental map her brain was creating as she absorbed every smell, touch, sound, and taste of her son.

Ben's use of his cock to masturbate her was causing a sympathetic reaction in her pelvis, as she started to roll her hips in response. They worked into a rhythm of motion, him riding up and down her dripping pussy, her rolling in the opposite direction. At the end of each stroke, his cock was getting closer and closer to her opening. She could feel it, and she figured Ben could sense the proximity as well. They started to exaggerate the movement, until finally he pulled his hips back all the way and stopped.

Mother and son stayed in that moment, paused. She could feel him there, the tip of his wonderful cock planted between her inner lips, as if sharing a wet kiss. He looked down at her, and slowly pushed. The feeling of him in her again after so long sent her pussy soaring with joy, as she could now clutch and grab at the shaft stretching her open. He was so coated in their combined fluids that his cock slid inside of her in one steady motion. Jen could feel every inch of her son's dick as he fucked into her, every vein and bump translating into quivers of happiness.

"Please, make love to me," she moaned.

Her son's delicious dick was only part of the package, but as he started to plunge it in and out of her, Jen thanked all of the angels in heaven for gracing her son with such a wonderful cock. Her entire body flushed hot as blood rushed to her most sensitive spots. Her breasts were fuller, her labia fattened, and a red blush spread across her cheeks. Her son was fucking her, and she was loving it.

Jen tried to fuck him back, pushing herself down to meet his thrusts, but it threw him off. Liz hadn't taught him everything. She kept it up until he caught on to the new timing, and they were off, fucking faster and faster. Sweat dripped down his brow, and Jen could feel her orgasm, racing towards her like a freight train.

"Fuck, son, I'm close. You're going to make me come," she panted, sweat now springing up all over as her body temperature climbed to match her tension. The ache in her pussy continued to grow, tightening and building.

"Oh baby, that's iiiiiiiittt!!!!" she screamed.

Her head tilted back, her neck muscles tense, as she tumbled over the edge, her climax exploding in her center, sending waves of pleasure to her chest and head, radiating through her pelvis. Her vagina clamped down, Kegels crushing as she rode through the most powerful peak she'd ever had. The pulses kept rolling; her body still tense. Jen realized that she had Ben's arms gripped in her hands. He didn't seem to mind, as he stopped fucking her, content to ride out the convulsions.

Jen could feel him there, his cock planted deep within her, happy that with each squeeze of her vagina his girth was there filling her. After what felt like forever, Jen collapsed back, limp as a rag. Her son was still inside of her, and she realized that he hadn't come.