Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" he asked, amused.

"I'm great," she responded. "Just give me a minute."

He nodded and didn't move, but took the opportunity to lean down and clasp a nipple between his lips. Jen wrapped his head in her arms, grateful for a rest. The nursing at her breast sparked a sympathetic surge of love for him.

After she had rested, she pulled at his ears until he popped up.

"I think it's your turn," she said.

A happy smile spread across his face, and he said, "This is all my turn, I'm loving this."

She laughed, and said, "Yes, but I need you to come. I need you to empty yourself inside of me."

Jen tentatively started pushing her hips down, creating a fucking motion, trying to kickstart him.

"Come on, Ben. The woman carrying your baby needs you to show how much you love her."

This set a fire under her son's butt, and he started to fuck her in glorious long strokes, taking full advantage of his length to plunge to her depths and out. The moisture they had created was everywhere, and every pump of his hips caused a squelch to echo in her bedroom.

Now it was on, a race between his stamina and her next climax, and she wanted it to be a tie. As he towered over her, his cock slamming into her pussy, her internal engine cycled up. A second hot flush spread over her body, sweat flowed forth to quench the heat, adding to the slippery sliding of her son's body riding hers. She spread her legs as far apart as they could go, giving him all the access he needed to reach her inner depths.

Reach her inner depths he did. Jen felt every blow. Every inch of his cock, ramming into her over and over, until she had no choice but to come again. Her orgasm peaked at the right time, as her vagina clamped down once again, and this time she could feel him expand within her, pushing back against her fleshy vice. His dick pulsed and jerked deep in her belly, bathing her cervix in his silky semen.

Ben grunted through each cascade of come showering her inner walls, basting her with his essence. He came so much it started to ooze out of her, slinking between their sex and dripping down her ass crack. As he relaxed, the throbs of his penis slowing, he looked down at her and then lay his body on hers to give her a kiss.

It was a slow, wet, kiss. A 'thank you' kiss. An 'I love you' kiss. It lasted longer than their collective orgasms, and when it was finally done, Jen was out of breath.

Ben rolled to one side, collapsing in a heap next to her. She sidled up to him, head on his chest, and lifted one leg over him. Her knee brushed up against his limp, wet, penis, and he groaned, moving it out of reach.

"Too sensitive," he murmured. Within seconds he was asleep.

Jen was content to lay there, thinking of the life growing within her, and the life she had grown under her. Maybe it had worked out for the best.

FIN