Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand resumed its gentle stroking, sliding up her thigh, almost brushing her panties, almost touching her where she was so wet and sensitive. Her breath was coming in little panting gasps now, her cheeks flushed pink. She wanted to moan out loud. She really really wanted to.

This was different from Max. She knew Max, he was her best friend's dad and she'd known him for years. She hadn't been scared with Max, not really. She'd known she could stop Max anytime, but with Erik, there was fear and uncertainty, as well as excitement. She'd heard those stories. She'd heard him with Fer. Did he want that from her? She glanced down at his hand, and then sideways at him as he eased his Viper slowly around another corner.

Jeong saw them pass by her house again, and heart pounding, sex pulsing hotly, still she said nothing.

Erik broke the silence. "Do you like driving round the block with me? We've been around four times now?"

Jeong glanced at him, lips parting as she struggled to find words. Any words.

"How about I take you for a drive instead, and then bring you back?"

"Like you took Sally for a drive on Saturday night?" Jeong blurted out.

Erik chuckled. "I like the way you think, Jeong, but no, not like Sally." He grinned.

"Not yet, anyhow. Now, I can drop you off now, or I can take you for a drive and drop you off later."

His hand paused, high on her inner thigh, under her skirt, sending little shivers and ripples of pleasure racing through her. Wet. She was as wet as she had been when Max touched her there. Max? For a moment she thought about him, but really, he was married. He was her best friend's dad, not her boyfriend. She'd dumped Wilfred. She didn't have a boyfriend. She didn't need to feel guilty.

He drove past Annie's again, and this time Jeong noticed. She said nothing. She said nothing as Erik kept on down the road, turning onto the main through-road, his hand remaining high on her thigh. She wanted to part her legs for his hand, the way she had for Max. She wanted his hand on her sex. She wanted...she had no idea what she wanted.

"Pull your skirt up higher, I want to look at your legs."

"Huh?" Jeong knew he'd spoken, she just hadn't been listening. His words had been mere sounds.

"Pull your skirt up higher, I want to see your legs."

He wasn't asking, Jeong knew. She knew she shouldn't, she should say no. She should ask him to drop her off at Annie's house. She should. But they were a couple of miles down the road now.

"Uh," she said, her hands shakily finding the hem of her skirt and tugging it upwards as they drove on slowly.

"Higher," he said, glancing at her as she glanced at him. He was smiling.

"Show me your panties," he said, still smiling, his hand lifting from her thigh as he changed gears, the Viper growling as he accelerated, his hand returning to her thigh immediately.

Jeong's heart pounded, but she found herself obeying with only the slightest hesitation, easing her skirt up until his hand on her thigh was totally exposed. Her panties were exposed as well. Her boring white cotton panties that her mom had bought for her. She had all those clothes and all that lingerie she'd bought in Seoul. Maybe she should start wearing them? They weren't any use sitting in her closet. She was sure Erik would like them. She knew Max would, and she remembered Max jerking off into her panties. Jeong didn't think Erik would jerk off into her panties.

Jeong didn't think Erik would jerk off at all. She'd heard him with Fer. She'd heard him with Suzy, too.

"You've got beautiful legs, Jeong."

She glanced at him. What should she say? Nobody had ever told her that her legs were beautiful before. She knew Max liked them, but he hadn't said anything. Breathing hard, she settled for saying nothing.

"Hold your skirt there," Erik said, hand stroking the inside of her leg, from high on her thigh to her knee and back.

Jeong obeyed, her hands trembling, her breath coming in audible little pants as Erik's fingers slid across the hypersensitive skin of her inner thighs. The Viper continued to purr down the road.

"Where are we going?" Jeong asked at last, her voice not quite a whisper, not quite a squeak. She wanted to take his hand in hers and press it hard against her. She wanted...she wanted what Max had done to her. She wanted Erik to do that, and she glanced at him, breathing hard now. Not quite panting, but she wanted to.

"Shopping," Erik said, surprising her. "What time do you have to be at Annie's?"

"I didn't tell them I was coming," Jeong said. "And my mom and dad aren't home until late." Should she have told him that? Maybe not, but it didn't matter. She was in his car, and she wasn't going to stop him. She glanced at him again, drinking in his profile. No, she'd wait and see what he wanted.

"Shopping for what?" she added, as an afterthought, curious.

"Clothes." He grinned. "And some sexy lingerie." He said it so casually.

"Huh," Jeong whispered. Shopping? Clothes? Lingerie?

"You're beautiful, Jeong," he said. "You could look really hot without even trying, with just the right clothes.You know who you remind me of?"

"No." Jeong had no idea.

"Jennie Kim."

"Oh!" Jeong was surprised. "You know BlackPink?"

Erik grinned. "Yeah, those are some hot Korean chicks, and I dunno, you look almost like you could be Jennie's twin sister."

"Oh!" Jeong smiled. A couple of the girls from her Bible Class had said that to her after she came back from Seoul, Wilfred had said so, too, and actually, she thought she did herself. "Thank you."

"Hey, my lucky day when I met you, Jeong," Erik said, his hand stroking her thigh again, slowly, almost but not quite touching her panties. "Would you like me to take you shopping?"

He smiled sideways at her. "I'd love to buy you a few things. Nothing too expensive," he added.

"Uh, okay," Jeong said. Why not? Wilfred had never taken her shopping. She liked the idea of a guy buying things for her.

"Okay, we're going shopping," he said, his tone satisfied. The Viper accelerated suddenly, the engine no longer purring but growling, pressing Jeong back into her seat.

"Keep holding your skirt up," he added sharply, his fingers squeezing her thigh, not quite hard.

Jeong's hands jerked her skirt back up her legs, exposing her panties again, looking down at his hand on her. This time she heard herself whimper, quietly. A plaintive little sound that escaped her lips despite her best efforts. God, she could feel how wet she was, how wet and slippery. Her panties must be soaking, she could feel them clinging wetly to her. God, how embarrassing. How exciting. She bit her bottom lip, hard, not quite stifling another incipient whimper. She had no idea where they were going. She found it hard to care. God, was this what Sally had felt like on Friday night?

What had Erik done to Sally?

She'd seen Sally when she'd returned, and she thought she knew what they'd done. Did he want to do the same thing to her? She knew Max wanted to, and she'd been willing to let Max. Was she willing to let Erik do that to her? She'd heard him with Fer. Did she want that? What about everything else she'd heard about him? Him and his friends and girls. She'd heard the whispered stories. Seen the glances.

"Do you like me looking at you?" Erik asked, out of nowhere, startling her.

Her eyes met his. Her cheeks flamed as his eyes looked down. She knew where he was looking, and her hands trembled.

"Do you?" he asked, his voice soft.

"Yes," Jeong whispered, her sex somehow pulsing with that heat and excitement she was becoming more and more familiar with. The same heat and excitement she'd felt with Max.

"Let's go shopping then," Erik said, turning into a mall that Jeong had never been to before and parking. Opening Jeong's door, he took her hand and helped her out, leading her into the mall without a word. Jeong walked with him, her hand in his, walking meekly beside him through the mall entrance. He seemed to know exactly where he was leading her, into a clothing shop near the back of the mall.

"Hi Penny," Erik said to the girl behind the counter near the entrance. "How's everything?"

"Great, Erik," she said, smiling at him, glancing at Jeong.

"This is Jeong, Penny," Erik said. "I'd like buy her a few things." He grinned. "Hot her up."

"Did anybody warn you about him?" Penny said to Jeong.

"Uh, yeah," Jeong said, her cheeks flaming again.

Erik grinned. "She's a friend of Fer's little sister, and Suzy's. Hey, I'm going to grab a coffee, I'll leave you to Penny, Jeong. Back in half an hour, okay."

"You know Fer and Suzy?" Penny asked, watching Erik leave.

Jeong nodded.

Penny shrugged. "Then you know what you're getting into with Erik." She eyed Jeong, and giggled. "I hope you do, because the way he looks at you, I'm sure he's got something special lined up for you. Did he say anything?"

"Uh, no," Jeong said. Something special? What did that mean? She wanted to ask how Penny knew Erik, but how did you ask something like that?

"Okay, well, it's your business. I can help you pick clothes Erik likes if you want?"

"Okay," Jeong said. She didn't have any idea what clothes Erik would like. Penny did, though.

Half an hour later, Jeing did too, and she wasn't sure whether she was shocked, embarrassed, ashamed, or excited.

"Pay with this," Erik said, tapping his card.

Jeong had no idea what it all cost. She wasn't sure she wanted to know, and she was even more embarrassed watching Erik add lingerie to the clothes Penny had picked for her.

G-string panties? Those lacey shorts? No way. But she said nothing as Erik added them. He did get her bra size right though, without even asking her. How did he know?

"One more stop," he said to her as they left the shop together, one of Jeong's hands in his, the other holding her shopping bag, packed full.

Pharmacy? Why did they need to go to a pharmacy? Jeong followed, her hand still in his until he released her to take some small boxes from the shelves.

"What... what do you need them for?" Jeong whispered, her cheeks burning as she realized what he was picking out.

Erik grinned down at her. "Condoms? You wear them on your dick when you're not sure the girl's on birth control. They, you know, stop the girl from getting pregnant."

"I know that!" Jeong exclaimed. "I mean, why do you need to buy them now?"

Erik grinned. "Got this girl I'm going to fuck, I'm not sure she's on birth control or anything and I don't want to knock her up. Now, which one of these do you like?"

Jeong paled. He wasn't? Was he? Was he planning to do to her what he'd done to Sally? She felt faint. "Uhh, I'm not sure," she whispered. "I don't know anything about them."

"That's what the little writeup on the box is for. Here, read this one."

"Uhhh." Jeong could barely think. She held the box in her hand, looking at the artwork. Trojan Her Pleasure G. Spot? Did that mean what she thought? If you're looking to please her, you found the right spot. Trojan™ Her Pleasure™ G. Spot offers a unique condom shape designed to stimulate her where it counts. The condom material moves with the motion of sex while micro-ribbing slowly builds up friction right on the famed erogenous G-spot zone. Just unroll the condom with the pouch and micro-ribbing on the top side of the penis and blow her mind.

"Or there's these," Erik said, handing her another box.

Trojan Bareskin Studded?

"It's got...what are those for?" she gasped, wide-eyed.

Erik grinned. "The studs on the condom? Those are for extra friction for the girl, you know, when the guy's cock's fucking the girl's cunt, those studs make sure she really feels it."

"Oh!" Jeong said, faintly. She didn't think she'd need studs to really feel it. "But why...why does it say bareskin?"

Erik chuckled, his voice low and husky, reverberating through her. "Read the description, Jeong."

Jeong read. Designed for a natural feeling, these extra thin condoms might just have you forgetting you put one on in the first place. Our thinnest condoms give you a barely-there feeling so you can enjoy the closest thing to a skin-to-skin experience. Face-to-face, back-to-front or whatever else you can come up with, Trojan™ BareSkin condoms help you feel it all.

"It's almost as good as not wearing one," Erik said. "And believe me, there is a difference."

"There is?" Jeong asked, thinking about that, and she thought about Max. He'd been going to do it to her, without a condom. Bareskin. Excitement rippled through her, hot and wet, taking her breath away for a second. Had she moaned out loud? She wasn't sure. Max wanted her, she knew that? Did Erik? He wouldn't have bought her all those clothes, and that lingerie, if he didn't. But...bareskin? Oh my god.

"Don't let anyone persuade you otherwise," Erik said. "Bareskin is better."

Cheeks flaming, Jeong glanced sideways at him. He was watching her, and her face burned. Her heart pounded. Her sex pulsed hotly, the way it did now when she thought about Max. Now she was thinking about Erik like that, and she had no idea what she wanted to do.

Erik knew what he wanted to do though.

She really didn't have to do anything except wait.

"Which ones should I buy?" he asked, watching her, smiling.

"You're the expert," Jeong said, watching him watching her, and her heart thumped. "You choose."

She didn't watch as he picked half a dozen boxes, but she did watch as he paid at the checkout, and her hand was in his as they walked back towards his Viper.

"Here," he said, placing them in her shopping bag with her new clothes, and her new lingerie.

"I'll drop you off at Annie's," he added, opening the door for her.

"Okay," Jeong said, her other hand holding the shopping bag. She'd never bought clothes or lingerie like this, and she couldn't help wondering what it would look like on her. She couldn't help thinking about wearing that lingerie for Erik either. That's why he'd bought it for her, after all. She was sure of that.

She wasn't quite sure about the condoms though. Max hadn't been going to use a condom. She did know what she was going to do in the morning, on the way to high school. Drop in to the walk-in clinic and go on birth control. Because she knew what she wanted when it happened.

She wanted it bareskin. She'd swallowed Max's cum, she'd seen his semen, and when it really happened, she wanted everything. She wanted that semen spurting inside her, the way it'd spurted into her mouth, and remembering, her mouth flooded with saliva.

* * *

"My parents are home," Dave said, with Ariana sitting next to him in his car.

"That's okay," Ariana said, smiling as he reached out to hold her hand as he drove. "I guess if we're dating I'm going to meet them sometime."

"Yeah," Dave said, thinking he'd rather they weren't home, because he was thinking of her lips wrapped around his cock, and he was already hard. Maybe in the car when he took her home?

"We don't have to go to your house right away do we?" Ariana asked. "Maybe we could, you know, park somewhere?"

"Uh..." Dave said, his mind suddenly blank. His cock throbbed painfully. "Sure, just, I'm not sure where...."

"I know somewhere," Ariana said. "Turn left here."

Five minutes later they were parked at the rear of a strip mall that Ariana knew really well. Her old elementary school after-school math program was still there, but nobody ever went to the service entrances at the rear, and they were out of sight.

"Back seat?" Dave asked, and Ariana wasn't going to argue.

Five minutes later her shirt was unbuttoned, her bra unhooked, and Dave's hand was inside her panties, one finger was inside Ariana, and Ariana was moaning with excitement into Dave's mouth as he kissed her. Five minutes of ecstasy later, she climaxed on Dave's fingers, hips juddering, sobbing out her pleasure, eyes closed tight as her hand stroked Dave, imagining herself being fucked. Imagining herself being taken the way Fer had been taken, bent over the dining room table, but it wasn't Dave who was behind her, fucking her.

In her imagination, she knew it should have been Dave, but it wasn't. It was Erik.

"Your turn," she gasped, sliding down onto her knees, parting her lips, her hand holding him as her mouth embraced him, tasting, licking, sucking.

"Oh Jesus, Ariana," Dave groaned, hands clutching at her bobbing head, desperately trying not to cum too fast.

"Mmmmmm," Ariana hummed, plunging her mouth downwards until he almost choked her.

"Jesus Jesus Jesus," Dave groaned, losing control.

"Ggluugggggluhhgluuggg." Ariana swallowed, half-choking as he spurted in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Dave groaned, hips jerking, watching Ariana's cum-smeared lips as her mouth worked frantically, swallowing spurt after spurt of his cum, until he'd finished, and even then her mouth remained on him, licking, sucking, swallowing.

* * *

Almost before Jeong could think, Erik was in the driver's seat of his Viper, pulling slowly out of the parking lot. His hand rested on her leg, just above her knee, and again, Jeong said nothing. His fingers seemed to burn into her skin, sending waves of heat radiating through her body until she burned all over, and even her nipples ached. He still said nothing as they drove. He said nothing, but his hand slowly and gently stroked her thigh until she wanted to scream.

"It's late to go to Annie's," she blurted out. "Could you drop me off at my house instead?"

"Sure," he said, glancing at her, smiling, his hand caressing that smooth silky inner thigh. Firm under the silk, muscles, not baby fat, and he liked that taut firmness he found when his fingers dug in a little. Her little gasp sent a throb of pure pleasure through his cock, her darting glance towards him sent those little thrills of anticipation racing up and down his spine. Oh yeah, Jeong Park was going to be perfect.

"We're here," he said, ten minutes later.

Jeong had no idea they'd arrived. She hadn't been paying attention to anything except his hand on her leg, stroking from her knee to her thigh, again and again. She glanced at him and waited. Still he said nothing. Neither did Jeong. She just sat there with her eyes half closed, the heat and excitement within her building up. Would he touch her like Max had? Would he do to her what Max had done to her?

She knew she wasn't going to say no. Was it what she wanted? She wasn't sure. She'd find out when it happened. Just like she had with Max.

He turned the engine off and turned to her. Jeong turned her head slightly and looked at him. Her heart was already pounding furiously. He smiled at her, and suddenly breathless, Jeong tried to smile back.

"Is anyone else home?" he asked.

"No," Jeong said, heart beating faster.

"Are you going to invite me in?" Erik said, smiling, his hand high on her thigh, resting, not moving. Waiting.

"Okay," Jeong said, wanting his hand to move. Wanting him to touch her where Max had touched her before.

Erik smiled, lifting his hand from her, sliding out, walking around to the passenger side and opening the door.

Jeong's heart beat even faster as his hand took hers and helped her out. His hand didn't release hers when she was standing. Instead, he led her towards her front door, only letting go and taking the shopping bag from her when she had to search for her keys. Neither of them said a word as she opened the door. She glanced at him and walked through, heart pounding now as he followed, as he waited for her to close the door behind him.

Max had waited for her to close the door behind them, just like she was now. Max had kissed her. She turned towards him, heart pounding as her eyes met his.

1...34567...9