Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 09

Story Info
Just Another Day in Paradise.
31.7k words
4.87
29.4k
17

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,208 Followers

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 09

Just Another Day in Paradise

by Chloe Tzang

© 2022 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts a totally immoral right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review. If you see this story on any website other than Literotica, it's been ripped off without the author's permission.

And here's that little note from Chloe again: Just in case you haven't read any of the previous chapters of Jeong Park before, I will of course repeat my warning for any innocents who have inadvertently strayed across this story without having read any of the previous installments (if you haven't read any of the previous installments, go back and start from Chapter One, it all makes a lot more sense that way, believe me). Now okay, that warning message....

This is a tale of sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex (if it isn't, I've lost the plot). You have been officially warned, as you have been with every previous chapter, so I won't go through all that again. So now, enjoy. Or not. But don't be complaining about it once you proceed past this point. Because if you don't enjoy sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex, well, you're in the wrong place. You're not going to enjoy this story at all, I can absolutely assure you of that, and you should read no further.

So now that we're clear on that one, there is of course lots more sordid, misogynistic, exploitative and abusive sex in this installment. As there has been in EVERY preceding chapter. As there will be in EVERY subsequent chapter. And there's still a few more chapters to go before we get to Jeong's big moment, believe me. So read on with me, and discover what happens next, because, as I've said before, I have no idea until I write it either.

And my apologies for taking so long to get this next chapter to you -- I've been busy getting another novel done ("Shanghai Candy"), and out the door and published on that book selling website we cannot mention here, and also working on the third of the Three Nights in Shanghai trilogy ("The Final Night") plus getting another novel ("Love Has a Price") ready to publish, completing an Erotic Sci-Fi short story for an anthology ("Lust in Space" -- shameless plug) that's just been published, completing a Loving Wives story for the Literotica 2022 Valentine's Day competition ("You Can't Rewind Reality"), not completing an April Fools' Day story, which will now wait until next year, writing an Erotic Sci-Fi novel for my publisher, and working on another couple of projects including self-publishing an anthology of some of my stories from here on Literotica (suitably edited, polished and in some cases expanded) and just getting started on co-writing a (mainstream) novel with a rather well-known author (yaaaaay for me,if it comes off). And getting my 2022 Geek Day story done too. Such is life -- good thing I enjoy writing, because there's lots of it...lol

....Chloe

* * * * * *

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 09

Just Another Day in Paradise

It's just another day in paradise

Loving the night away 'til the sunrise

Seeing that "I love you" look in your eyes

It's just another day in paradise

Just Another Day in Paradise, Bertie Higgins

* * * * * *

"Mom and dad won't be home until seven," Fernanda said eagerly, looking over her shoulder at Erik as she closed the door behind him, throwing the lock.

She'd spent all Monday in her classes wondering if he'd be coming around. She'd seen him sitting in his Viper, parked down the road when she'd jumped off the bus home from college. She'd wondered how long it'd be before he buzzed the door. About sixty seconds, and her knees were almost buckling with excitement already.

"Great," Erik said, taking her hand and leading her through to the formal dining room.

"We can go to my bedroom," Fernanda said. She'd known he'd want to. As soon as she'd walked inside, she'd slipped her bra and panties off. She hadn't left them lying around though. They were in her ruck, with her laptop.

"Nah, I don't want to wait," Erik said, unbuttoning the designer shirt she was wearing. No bra, and his hands cupped her breasts. Large and firm, her nipples already swollen and rubbery hard. He knew she'd already be wet and ready.

"Ohhhhh." She gasped when he squeezed them lightly. She knew he'd find out she wasn't wearing any panties. Her hands were busy unfastening his belt, pushing his jeans down, clasping his rigid erection in one hot silky hand.

"Do you want to do it here?" she gasped, stroking him, slowly. "On the floor?" He'd done her on the floor before. Right where they were standing. He'd done her on the foyer floor too, and in the kitchen.

"Yeah, here," Erik smiled. "Where does your dad usually sit?"

"There," Fernanda said, gesturing. "Why?"

"Because," Erik said, turning her and bending her forward over the dining table, right where she said her dad sat. "Because every time you're sitting here having dinner with your family...."

She rested on her forearms, watching him in the mirror as he flipped her skirt up to her waist, his hands gripping her slender hips. He'd found out she wasn't wearing panties.

"Ohhhhhhh." Her eyes widened, she bit her bottom lip, her shoulders hunched, jerking away from him as he pushed his cockhead through her entrance. She moaned again as he paused, his hands firmly gripping her hips.

Erik chuckled. "Every time you're sitting here having dinner, I want you to look at your dad sitting here, and think about me fucking you, right here, where your dad always sits."

"Ohhhhhh," Fernanda moaned, hearing him, but she wasn't actually listening. All she could think of was that she wanted him fucking her. She did her best to push herself back on him, wanting all of that rigid shaft sheathed within her.

"Good girl," Erik said, loosening his grip on her, letting her push herself back onto him, beginning to work his cock into her, short slow movements, luxuriating in her tightly sliding clasp, her channel walls offering that slickly delicious friction where she clamped around his cockhead, followed by more and more of his cockshaft.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Fernanda sobbed, trying to push herself back onto him again, but his hands held her where he wanted her.

He chuckled again. "You want it, huh, Fernanda?"

"Please," Fernanda begged, as Erik's cockhead moved in her, gentle movements, teasing her, torturing her.

"Ohhhh please, Erik." She wanted more. She wanted all of his cock. She wanted him to fuck her, and when one of his hands lifted one of her knees up onto the dining table, spreading her wide right where her dad ate dinner every night, she knew she'd never be able to look at her dad sitting there eating again, without thinking of Erik fucking her here.

"Please, Erik. Fuck me...fuck meaaaaaahhhhhh...uhhhh...uuhhhh...uhhhhhhh."

Erik began to fuck her, feeding her his cock. All his cock, burying himself to the balls in her slick-slippery-tight sex, and he wasn't going to stop now until he came in her, and when he came, he was going to cum so fucking hard. He thought about staying and fucking her again after that, but nah, Fernanda was the appetizer. He had Sally and her mom lined up for the main course this evening.

Maybe he'd give the guys a call and drop Fer off after he'd finished up here. They'd enjoy her, and he didn't want her thinking she was his girl, or any dumb shit like that. Yeah. Erik grinned, enjoying himself. She was a good little fuck, but Sally now, he was looking forward to getting into her and her mom later this evening. Sally sure as fuck didn't think she was his girl. If she did, well, he had plans for Friday night for her and her mom that should take care of that.

"Oh yes, yes," Fernanda sobbed, clutching at the dining table as Erik's cock took her remorselessly, feeling one of his hands sliding under her, his fingers moving down, and she already knew what he was going to do to her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." He did it, his fingertip finding her clitoris, unerringly, circling, pressing, bringing her to an instantaneous climax that had her sobbing and clutching at the table as it washed through her body, her sex dancing on his cock, and she knew it was only the first as he continued to fuck her.

* * *

"Want to see my new jacket?" Ariana said. "I got it down at the mall a couple of weeks ago."

"I can't stop," Annie said. "Chuck's picking me up in an hour."

"Huh?" Jeong said, her heart starting to beat a little faster. "I'm coming round to your place, remember?"

"Shoot," Annie said, blushing. "I forgot."

"Sorry, Ari," Annie added. "Can we check out your jacket tomorrow?"

"Sure," Ariana said. "See you both at school in the morning."

"Bye, Ariana" Annie said,

"I'll come with you and then go home. Where's Chuck taking you?" Jeong said.

Annie smiled. "His place."

Jeong's mobile rang. She looked. Wilfred. "Really?" She glanced towards Annie. "He keeps calling me."

"Did you guys really break up?" Annie asked.

"Yeah, but he won't let go," Jeong said. "He's been calling non-stop."

"You're going to have to talk to him," Annie said.

"Maybe, but it's a bit scary. He's called so many times. I don't want to go home before mom gets home in case he comes round."

"Hide out at my place, my dad won't mind."

"Can you ask him for me?" Jeong said, and now she wasn't thinking about anything except Max.

They'd almost done it last night, and her heart pounded. God, suddenly that was all she could think of, and he was her best friend's dad. She shouldn't think of him like that, but she was, and it was so exciting. He could have, last night. If they'd had time, he would have, and she knew she would've let him. Maybe this afternoon? She'd let him if he wanted to. If Annie's mom wasn't home. If there was time. Her sex pulsed with sudden hot excitement. Was this how Annie felt about Chuck?

"Yeah, sure, I can ask him," Annie said, thinking of Chuck.

She couldn't wait to get to his house. His bed, really. She wanted to run home, as fast as she could, and she didn't even feel bad for abandoning Jeong. She didn't even think about it. Her dad wouldn't mind. Annie smiled, thinking of the way her dad had eyed Jeong's boobs. Nope, her dad wouldn't mind at all.

Thinking of Annie's dad, Jeong smiled. Maybe Annie's mom would be out. Maybe he would, tonight. She hoped so. She knew she really would let him if he wanted too, and she shivered with excitement and anticipation, her steps quickening, remembering Max in her mouth, in her hand. Remembering the taste of him as she'd swallowed.

* * *

"Ohhhhhhhhh."

The first thing Ariana heard as she closed the front door behind her was her older sister's voice, moaning. Long drawn out, heartfelt moans. Moans filled with a passionate excitement that struck Ariana as solidly as if she'd been hit. She'd made noises like that herself, with Dave, but there hadn't been that sane intensely passionate excitement.

She knew instantly who Fernanda was with without even hearing his voice.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh." She knew instantly what was happening.

"Oh yeah, take my cock, Fer, baby." Erik was here again, and it was pretty obvious.

"Fuck me, Erik...fuck me hard." Yeah, Erik was fucking her older sister. Somewhere inside the house. Somewhere downstairs. Somewhere close.

"You bet I'm going to, Fer, baby." Somewhere very close, and they couldn't have heard her.

"Hey, that you, Ariana?" Erik's voice called.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...ohhhhh," Fernanda squealed.

"Yeah, it's me. Couldn't you two at least take it upstairs?" Ariana said, looking through the arched doorway into the dining room.

Seeing them. Both of them. Fernanda, her shirt hanging open, her skirt up round her waist, bent over the dining room table, with Erik standing behind her, his jeans around his knees. Fernanda wasn't just bent over the dining table, she had one knee up on the table, Erik's hands gripping her hips, his cock thrusting into her sister, slowly.

Ariana watched, mesmerized by the sight of that long thick cock, glistening wetly, sinking into her sister's sex. Emerging, Pausing, Slowly disappearing again, all accompanied by Fernanda's sob and moans and little cries. Ariana looked, and she knew Erik was looking at her.

His eyes met hers, he said nothing, but he was smiling as he paused, only the head of his cock inside Fernanda's tight juicy cunt, watching Ariana looking at him. At his cock, and still smiling, he thrust slowly inwards, enjoying watching Ariana's face as much as he was enjoying that tight, slippery, cunt-slide. Ariana's face? Yeah, she wanted it. She just didn't know it yet, but Erik did.

He knew that look.

"Uhhh...uhhhh...uuhhhhh." Fer wasn't smiling. She was clinging to the table as Erik's cock slid into her slowly, only ending when he was buried to the balls in her.

Ariana could see Erik's balls swinging as he filled Fer. She could see how big his balls were too. Ariana didn't smile either, but she couldn't stop watching, heated excitement rippling through her as her eyes followed Erik's rhythmic thrusts. She stood there watching as Fer climaxed again, noisily. She stood there watching as Erik turned Fer and lifted her onto the dining table, lying her on her back, Fer's feet on his shoulders. She watched Fer's boobs quivering and bouncing as Erik fucked her sister steadily, and she watched Fer's back arch, and listened to her wail as she climaxed for a third time, and then a fourth.

Ariana knew how she felt when she climaxed, she knew how she'd felt when Dave had fingered her to a climax, and those climaxes of Fer's looked even better, they looked far far better, than any climax she'd ever experienced. By the time Fer climaxed again, Ariana was hovering on the edge herself, just from watching and listening, and when she realized Erik was cumming, inside her sister....

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." She climaxed herself, without even touching herself, her knees buckling, face burning as she saw Erik watching her, grinning, grunting as he emptied himself inside Fer.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Ariana sobbed again.

She'd never climaxed so hard. So hard that her knees buckled before she could turn and stagger up the stairs to her bedroom and collapse face-down on her bed, breathing hard. Her face buried in her pillow, eyes shut tight, she could still see Erik's cock pumping into Fer. She could still hear Fer's moans as Erik took her....

Except, those moans were now audible though her bedroom wall, along with the frenzied pounding that she knew was Erik fucking Fer on her bed, and both Annie's hands slid downwards, inside her panties, fingers finding her sex, her clitoris....

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Her climax came. Instantly. So sooo good, and her fingers worked feverishly as she listened, imagining that she was getting what Fer was getting.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...Ohhhhh." Fernanda's sobs and moans made it even better, and she didn't even worry about either of them hearing her as she climaxed again, even harder.

* * *

"Hi Dad," Annie called out, opening the ranch sliders. Her dad was out there, on the deck, with a beer.

"Hi Annie," her dad looked up, and he smiled, and seeing Jeong behind his daughter, his smile grew. So did his cock. Jesus, he was getting an erection just from looking at his youngest daughter's best friend. Last night. Her gorgeous tits. That tight little pussy, Blowing his load in her panties. Jesus Jesus Jesus, no! Not here! Not now. Down, dammit! But it wouldn't go down.

It got even bigger. Even harder. Steel bar hard.

The front doorbell chimed.

"It's Chuck," Jeong said from behind Annie.

"Dad, I'm going out on a date with Chuck, is it okay if Jeong hangs out with you until her mom gets home?" She smiled. "Maybe you can walk Jeong home?"

Max saw Jeong blush.

"Yeah, sure," he said, smiling. "You run along, kitten. What time do you plan to be home?"

"Ten," Annie said. Monday evening. She couldn't stay out too late, but it was only four. Six hours. They could do a lot in six hours. Well, Chuck could do a lot. To her. She couldn't wait for him to get started.

"You run along then, kitten," Max said.

"Thanks Dad. See you later," Annie smiled. "See you tomorrow, Jeong." She whirled around, and Max heard her call out, "Coming Chuck."

Next thing he heard was the front door slamming. Next thing he saw was Jeong standing where Annie had been standing, looking delectable in her tight black t-shirt and those faded blue jeans that she wore like a second skin. Those legs. Jesus. She was looking at him, her cheeks slightly pink. Inside his shorts, his cock engorged painfully, and all he'd done was look at her. Last night. God, last night she'd...he'd almost....

Jeong could hear herself. She was panting, and her nipples. Oh my god, her nipples seemed to have a mind of their own, engorging, swelling, aching as they reached that swollen rubbery firmness that they had last night. With Max. She stepped out onto the deck, eyes on him, and he was. He could see him. He had an erection, the front of his shorts bulging, and it jerked as she looked. Her sex throbbed in sudden excitement as he stood.

Her heart leapt, and then she was in his arms, her arms around his neck, her body pressed firmly up against his, his hands on her butt, crushing her to him. His mouth found hers, sealed to hers, devoured hers, and Jeong gave herself up to his kiss, to his lips hungrily meeting hers, his tongue possessing her mouth. That kiss went on and on and on as she melted against him.

Melted in his arms.

Something else was melting too. This was it. There wasn't anyone else around. Except?

"Last night," Max gasped, between those hungry kisses.

"I wanted you to," Jeong moaned, just before she sucked his tongue deep into her mouth, moaning as he took control. Hard. She could feel him, so big and hard.

"I wanted to," Max groaned, grinding himself against her taut little belly, his fingers digging into the muscles of her tight little butt. For a second he remembered how hard he'd pounded that Korean girl that night back in Seoul, and he wanted to take Jeong like that, here, now, hard.

"You can," Jeong moaned. God, she loved the way he was crushing her against him.

"Shit," Max exclaimed, "She's going to be home soon."

"Who?" Jeong moaned, clinging to him, but she knew.

"Jenny just called," Max groaned, backing Jeong up against the solid wooden railing of the deck, crushing her hot tight body against his. Fuck! Last night! "She's almost here. Ten minutes."

"Ohhhhhh," Jeong moaned as one of his hands slid down, lifted one of her legs, spread her so that his erection ground against her pubic mound, rough friction against her swollen clitoris, even through her jeans.

"Stay for dinner," Max groaned. "I'll walk you home later." Maybe he'd get a chance then, but Jenny, she'd know if he did. Fuck fuck fuck, but he wanted Jeong so bad he almost didn't care.

"Okay," Jeong gasped, surrendering her mouth to Max's kisses again, willingly. Knowing she'd surrender everything to Max, as soon as she could. She didn't care if he was married, and she hoped Jenny was late.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,208 Followers
123456...9