Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, your cunt's so wet, Jeong, you feel how wet you are there? I can, and I know you're going to be so wet for me, just like this, when I start sliding my cock onto you. Those pretty cunt-lips are going to spread wide for me, spread wide for my cock, you're going to feel me pushing, you're going to feel me stretching you, Jeong...oh yeah, babe, you're going to feel it so good."

He smiled, finger sliding, sliding, and her hand continued to stroke him. He could see her clitoris, and she was looking with him. Swollen, a small protruding little pink nubbin, so sensitive as he brushed his thumb in little circles around it, not touching her there, not yet.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Jeong couldn't help it, what he was doing to her was so good.

"And you know what's going to be even better Jeong, I'm going to be doing all of that to you in the middle of the Frosh Party, and everyone's going to be watching you, seeing your face, seeing your hot little cunt, watching my cock sliding into you, and you're going to be lying there seeing them, knowing they're watching you, knowing they're enjoying watching you losing it babe, watching you being fucked for the very first time...."

"Nooo...." Jeong whimpered, "Noooo." His fingers never stopped teasing her.

"Oh yeah, babe, you better believe it. You'll be the star of my Frosh Ball Party, Jeong, the fucking star. You're going to be right there, everyone looking at you, watching you while I slide my cock onto that tight virgin little cunt of yours, Jeong, and you're going to feel my cock ripping you open babe, popping your cherry, fucking you, and you know what, it's going to hurt and then it's going to feel so fucking unbelievably good, and you're going to love every moment of it, just like Fernanda did."

"Ohhhhhh." Jeong's back arched as his fingers tugged lightly at one lip, tugging and squeezing lightly. She was loving every moment of it now, his words shocking her, scaring her, terrifying her, and simultaneously feeding her excitement and that black hole inside her.

"Oh yeah, babe, and all the time I'm fucking you, you're going to see my buddies standing round watching, you're going to know their cocks are going to fuck your juicy little cunt after I've finished using it, babe."

"But...," Jeong gasped, "but you haven't...you haven't even asked me if I want to go to the Frosh Ball with you."

He smiled, his fingers teasing her. "I haven't, have I, and you know why?"

Jeong mutely shook her head, her hand still stroking Erik's cock, savoring that steely-hard length without consciously thinking about what she was doing. She had no idea why he hadn't asked her.

"Because before I asked you, I wanted to tell you what was going to happen to you if you agreed to be my date for the Frosh Ball, Jeong. That way, you'll know what you're saying yes to."

"And...and...I haven't said yes." There. She'd managed to say it. "And I don't...I don't...I don't....I don't want to go with you to the Frosh Ball. I don't...." That came out in a rush but she knew she did, she wanted to go to the Frosh Ball, very much. She wanted Erik to fuck her very much, too. Just not in front of his friends, and she didn't want his friends fucking her, either.

"Really?" he smiled. "Really Jeong, I haven't even asked you yet. But you know what, Jeong Park," he said, his voice husky and full of desire. Just the sound of his voice made Jeong want to melt. "I'd really like to ask you to come to the Frosh Ball as my date.... And ask you to come to my After-the-Frosh-Ball Party as my date as well.... and I'm going to be completely honest with you Jeong....If you say yes, and I know you will, I'd like you to know that at my After-the-Frosh-Ball Party, I'm going to... what do you think I'm going to do to you, Jeong?"

"Uhhhh," Jeong gasped, barely able to speak. "Uhhhhh."

Erik smiled as Jeong began to open her mouth, shivering, intending to say 'No' again. His hand moved, caressed her sex, one fingertip laving itself in her wetness, then sliding downwards as his thumb caressed her labia.

"What do you think I'm going to do to you, Jeong?" As he asked, the tip of Erik's finger found her sphincter, pushed upwards, pushed through that tight little ring of muscle, sliding inwards its full length into her anal channel.

"Uuuunnnnngghhhhhh," Jeong squealed in sudden shocked surprise.

"Uuuuuoohhhhhaaaahhhhuunnnggghhhh."

Her hips jerked upwards, pushing her onto Erik's thumb, which in turn pushed inwards between her wetly swollen labia, finding her entrance, pushing thickly through, sinking into her vaginal channel, holding her impaled and quivering on his two digits.

Jeong wanted to moan. She wanted to squeal. She wanted to bite him. She wanted to hold him, she wanted to squirm, she wanted him to hold her and crush her against him and do unspeakable things to her. Instead, she just went limp, completely limp, looking at him as she felt his finger and this thumb both inside her, looking at him as she moaned. God, she could feel his finger inside her butt, his thumb inside her sex. She could feel him. Oh god oh god oh god! She was so hot and wet. She couldn't think. All she could do was gaze at him,wide-eyed, moaning, shivering. His finger inside her. His thumb inside her. It was weird.

It was unbearably exciting.

"You don't have to answer tonight, Jeong, but I'd like you to be my date for the Frosh Ball."

Erik smiled, twisting and moving his finger and thumb inside her, slowly, making her moan again, and again, shaking her head, mouth wide open, panting, still stroking his rampantly erect cock.

Erik smiled. "You'll be the hottest girl at the Frosh Ball, Jeong. Everyone will know who you are."

He kissed her again, long and slow and thorough while he simultaneously moved his digits inside her. His mouth lifted from hers as she choked out another moan.

"Everyone will know you're with me, and they'll know what's going to happen to you after the Frosh Ball."

His voice was lascivious, his words as thick as honey. "And after the Frosh Ball, I'll take you to our Frosh Party and I'll fuck you Jeong....I'll fuck you in front of everyone there....If you come with me, I WILL fuck you, first your mouth, then your cunt, then your butt, and after I'm finished with you, my friends'll take turns fucking you. You'll be the star of our Frosh Fucking Party."

His eyes fixed on hers, he slowly twisted his finger into her anal passage, stretching her sphincter so that she half lifted off the seat, eyes suddenly wide, groaning. It was too much. Far to much.

"Ohhhhh....ohhhhhhh...ohh god. Aaaaahhh....Oooooohhhhhh...ooohhh...ohhhh...ooohhhhh." Jeong squealed.

She threw her head back, her back arching as the world went dark while she climaxed in a blaze of stars and sensations, Erik's hand and probing finger and thumb controlling that climax. It was a good couple of minutes before she opened her eyes, still breathing hard. She looked at Erik, panting, moaning, sobbing, her body filled with that afterglow.

He smiled, moving his finger inside her. "Think about it, Jeong."

Shivering, thinking about it, Jeong groaned. She was going to say no. His finger and thumb were still inside her, unmoving. Her mouth opened and she heard herself moan wordlessly instead, unable to speak. Unable to say no. Unable to utter a word as he eased his digits from her.

Her hand still clasped his cock.

"But that's for later, Jeong. Right now, you're going to give me something I want."

His hands eased her back so that she once more lay back in the chair, legs still spread wide, but now she could see him, see the cock she held in her hand, and his hand closed over hers, moving her hand, stroking his cock. Lying before him, glowing, she'd never felt quite so open and exposed and helpless in her life. Not even with Max. Her eyes focused on his cock, moving her hand on him, seeing the swollen glans, seeing the blue veins standing out down its rigid length. To her inexperienced eyes, it looked enormous, and her eyes widened as she took in the length of him, the girth.

How could something that big ever fit inside her?

Erik's breathing was labored as his hand moved hers, faster now, so fast that it wasn't rhythmic anymore, no longer a slow stroking but a fast hammering between her thighs. Jeong couldn't take her eyes away from his cock as he forced her hand to stroke him as he knelt between her thighs, his cock jutting out over her, her sex throbbing, her lips pink and swollen and wetly parted, flowering open for him.

Despite his words, despite what he's told her he wanted from her, Jeong wanted him now. Her sex wanted him, wetly spasming as she watched him and felt him within her clasp.

He moved closer to her, and she moaned, feeling his pumping hand moving hers, right against her sex, making wet sounds as he jerked himself against her flesh. Was he going to take her? She waited in endless suspense but he didn't, and instead he moved his cock away, grunting as he stroked hard and fast. As Jeong watched his cock, he came. Onto her. Onto her breasts and onto her belly, his cock spurting out long white ropes of cum that splattered across her body, landing thickly on her breasts, splattered into her belly.

"Fuck yeah!"

She heard Erik grunt, his fist still working her hand hard on his cock, pointing down now, more spurts of cum exploding onto her, arcing through the air to coat her breasts. Jeong could feel his cum on her skin, on her breasts, pooling on her belly, more and more of it in a hot stream that flooded onto her. Jeong watched him and heard him grunt and she climaxed again as she felt his cum spurting out onto her. Her sex spasmed in reaction to those flooding spurts onto her sensitive flesh, and then Jeong groaned herself, groaned and arched her back and shook her head from side to side as she shuddered through a culmination that made her want to scream and wail and cry out and that went on and on and on.

When she could see again, Erik still knelt between her legs, smiling down at her, his cock dribbling a few last drops of cum onto her belly. She looked up at him blankly, her breath coming fast in noisy little pants. He smiled down at her and leaned forward and now, finally, he kissed her again. He kissed her while one of his hands massaged his cum onto her breasts, onto her belly, rubbing and smearing it across her body.

Jeong felt his hands on her body, felt their touch, felt his semen on her skin as his mouth possessed hers, as her mouth opened wide for his. At last he stopped kissing her and instead, he smiled down at and pushed two cum-glistened fingers into her sex, a sudden slow penetration that brought a judder to her body and a helpless gasp from her lips.

"You know I'm going to take you to the Frosh Ball and then after the Ball I'm going to fuck you, Jeong," he said lasciviously, "I'm going to fuck you bareback. You're going to be my special little frosh fuck and after I'm finished with you my friends will all take turns fucking you, and you're going to love it, just like you love what I'm doing to you now."

Jeong shook her head desperately, mouth wide open, panting.

"You don't have to answer me now, but you know you're going to be my Frosh Ball date, Jeong Park." He smiled and the look on his face as he moved his fingers inside her made her belly tighten and twist. "You don't have to say yes or no yet, Jeong, but I already know you want to come to the ball with me."

His fingers withdrew from her and he lowered his head. His hands rested on her widespread inner thighs, pushed then back, back towards her so that she was spread even more widely open for him, and then his mouth was on her, his tongue finding her clitoris and flickering across it, licking and sliding, on and on and on, while his fingers pushed back inside her.

Jeong moaned helplessly, her hands clutching at his head. "Yes, oh yes, oh Erik...Erik...."

Her head arched back, rolled from side to side, feeling the sensation, the pleasure and utter helplessness instilled in her by the feelings that flooded her body, wanting them to go on and on and on. His tongue lapped softly on her, his fingers twisted and slid in and out, and she felt her hips moving, pushing herself up at his face, ashamed and embarrassed at what she was doing but in her excitement no longer caring, just wanting his mouth and his fingers to keep doing what they were doing to her.

She could feel her own wetness, hear her wetness as his fingers worked inside her, she could hear and feel the low noises he was making as he licked and touched her, the hungry sounds he was making sending helpless little shivers rippling through her body.

Another orgasm swept through her suddenly, a wave of pleasure that washed through her in a great golden surge that held her helplessly in thrall, shuddering and arching up for his mouth and for his fingers. It went on and on as his mouth and his hands held her and then, slowly, it ebbed away, leaving her gasping for breath, limp in the armchair. He lifted his head from her at last, moved up over her, kissed her and she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. At last he raised himself off her with a last long kiss.

"Time for me to go, Jeong."

He dressed quickly, with the ease of experience, as Jeong remained where she was, naked, splattered with his cum, glowing. She knew he could have taken her whenever he wanted, but she was also sure she was NOT going to the Frosh Ball as his date, whatever else happened. She steeled herself to reject him when he asked again but he didn't ask, not even when he bent to kiss her goodbye as she continued to sprawl naked on the armchair.

When his arms went around her and drew her close, she made no resistance. When his lips came down on hers, her mouth opened to him, her eyes wide as his tongue met hers, caressed hers, flirted with hers, sucked hers into his mouth until she was kissing him back.

When at last his mouth lifted from hers, she was once more quivering wreck.

"I'll pick you up outside high school tomorrow," he breathed in her ear as he let her go. "You and Ariana."

No," Jeong whispered, but she couldn't even hear herself. Maybe that whisper was only in her mind.

He was gone, just like that. God, she so needed a shower.

* * *

Erik had left.

Naked, Erik's cum still wet on her breasts and her stomach, Jeong stumbled around the family room collecting her clothes, as well as the discarded condom, and staggered up the stairs on legs there were still trembling. Safe in her bedroom, she hung her new clothes up in her closet, folded away her new lingerie.

Shower. She needed a shower badly, and once she'd shampooed and soaped herself down, washing the sweat and Erik's cum from her body, Jeong reached for her razor. She enjoyed shaving herself, there, now that she did, and she shivered with unrepressed excitement as she lathered herself. Her labia were still swollen and puffy, and her sex remembered Erik's fingers and tongue on her and in her as she ran her razor under the tap. One foot up on the step, and, very carefully, Jeong began to shave herself.

Careful swipes of her razor, rinsing it under the hot water, using the fingers of one hand to carefully expose herself. She'd done this on Friday, and there was just a little stubble. Lathering herself again, she worked her way back up her labia and over her mound, making sure she'd removed every single stray little speck of stubble.

Stepping back into the shower, she turned the water back on, rinsing and washing herself, her skin there incredibly silky smooth under her fingers. Was this how Max wanted her to look? Did Erik like it? They'd both looked at her there. They'd both kissed and licked her there. She'd climaxed for each of them, and each time, it'd been so good. She thought about that, and she thought about Erik's friends. Would it be as good with them, too? When she looked down at herself there, she could see her clitoris, a little pink protrusion, so sensitive that the water flowing over her brought with it a little shiver of excitement.

Would Max like this?

Erik wanted her to be his date for the Frosh Ball. He'd told her what he wanted to do to her after the Ball, and she knew she should say no. She'd heard the stories. Not just heard. He'd told her. She'd heard him with Fernanda. She'd heard about Suzy and those other girls, the things he and his friends did to them. She didn't want that. Did she? But she would've let Erik do it to her this afternoon. She hadn't stopped him from doing whatever he wanted to her, and he'd cum all over her. She remembered the way his cock looked, the way it'd felt in her hand, so long and thick and hard as she'd stroked it while he was looking down at her.

Jeong closed her eyes tight, remembering what his cock had looked like as he came on her, the jetting streams of his cum spraying onto her body, the look of pleasure on his face as he looked down at her, his eyes on hers as his cum sprayed across her belly and onto her sex and her thighs. She thought about what that cock would feel like inside her, thrusting into her, spurting all that cum inside her sex as she lay beneath him and she couldn't stand it anymore.

And not just Erik. She remembered Max's cock, too.

Max wanted her.

He'd told her that, and he'd told her as he came all over her face. But Max was married. He was her best friend's dad, and she shouldn't. Not with Max. But she almost had, and she knew she would have let him. Like tonight. She would've let him tonight, if her parents hadn't been home, and if Jenny hadn't walked with them. Max could have her whenever he wanted, and she knew he wanted her. He'd told her, when it was just the two of them.

She touched herself, a gentle brushing of her fingertips. Erik had said he'd pick her and Ariana up after school tomorrow. What was he going to do? Would he take her home, like he had tonight? Would he do to her what he'd done to her tonight? What about Max? She knew he wanted to, and she remembered Max, over her, his cock huge and hard, about to take her. Taking her. Max taking her. Erik taking her. Erik's friends doing those things to her, and Jeong couldn't stop thinking about that as her fingers worked furiously.

It was so good that her knees wanted to buckle, and she didn't want her fingers. She wanted Max. She wanted Erik. Either of them. Even Erik's friends. It didn't matter which, she wanted a man, and she shuddered, hips bucking, moaning, biting her lip to stop herself from screaming out loud as she climaxed, thick slow waves of pleasure rolling through her body, whimpering as they slowed. Max? Erik? Both of them? But what about Jenny? The way she'd looked at her?

The way she'd coated her with sunscreen. Was she? Did she?

What did Jenny want from her?

Thinking about Jenny and what she'd said in their bedroom the day before, Jeong climaxed again, sliding down to sit on the floor of her shower, the hot water pouring over her as her body glowed with that golden pleasure. Limp under the water pouring over her, she knew that whatever was going to happen would happen. She hoped it would happen soon.

Max? Erik? She'd happily give herself to Erik, except that she knew what else Erik wanted.

She knew what Max wanted too, and she'd happily let him have what he wanted.

She wasn't sure about Jenny, she'd never imagined anything like that.

It didn't matter though, because something would happen.

When it did, Jeong already knew what she'd do.

Absolutely anything they wanted.

Even what Erik wanted.

Jeong climaxed.

Again.

* * * The End * * *

Well, I do hope you all enjoyed this latest chapter of Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball. The next installment is coming very shortly. I won't keep you hanging waiting this time, and "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 10 - Once Is Never Enough", is of course just as over the top as every other chapter so far. So if you're enjoying Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball to date, well, there's a few more installments to look forward to before Jeong finally gets what she so desperately wants... Chloe

1...456789