Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you, Ariana?"

"Ohhhhhhhh." Ariana's hips juddered, her back arched, her head arched back a little. Enjoying? The word reverberated through her chaotic thoughts. Sensations. His finger inside her, exploring her, touching her, sliding and probing and caressing. Pleasure. Exquisite pleasure where he touched her. Helpless rushes of excitement where he brushed her again and again, feeding that helpless molten pool at her center. Enjoying? She was. She was more than enjoying. Enjoying?

Enthralled. Ariana was enthralled, she was helpless; she was his.

His?

That thought, in an instant, created a black hole inside her. A black hole that expanded and went supernova as Erik eased himself up and over her, his knees between hers, easing her legs wider apart than they already were, and she knew what was about to happen as his eyes looked down into hers. As his lips brushed hers. As his hands found hers and pinned them to her bed, above her head. Helpless.

He was going to make her his.

"Ohhhhhh," Ariana moaned, spread wide, exposed, waiting. Waiting for what she knew now was coming. Waiting for what his next words would confirm. Or his actions. Her insides churned with excitement, knowing what was inevitable, and she abandoned herself to that inevitability.

"Poor Dave, I guess he's not going to be the one to pop your cherry, Ariana." Erik's voice was a whisper against her lips as his lips and tongue teased her mouth.

Her mouth that sought his kisses as she realized that he was right.

He was going to be the guy who popped her cherry.

She didn't even think of Dave.

Jeong's hand still clasped Erik's cock, but now his cock was above Ariana's stomach, obscured from Jeong's eyes by Erik's body, by her own body pressed hotly against both her friend's and Erik's. Erik's hand brushed hers now, so that she felt him moving as he fingered Ariana, as his face turned to hers. His face, Ariana's face, her own face, all inches from each other, his lips finding hers, kissing her as Ariana looked up at them, panting, gasping, moaning softly.

His kisses drew her mouth to him, her lips searching for his whenever his left hers. Her own lips brushing his face, his neck, the side of his head, his ear, as his lips found Ariana's and he kissed her friend. All while her hand continued to awkwardly stroke that rigid hardness. Stroking him, Jeong knew who was going to be popping Ariana's cherry, and her own sex throbbed in heated empathy. She wanted to be where Ariana was, on her back, gazing up at Erik, waiting to be taken. Waiting to have her cherry popped.

"What do think, Jeong?" Erik breathed, his lips brushing her ear again. "Do you think I should pop Ariana's cherry?"

"I think you should ask Ariana," Jeong moaned, knowing what she'd say herself.

"I don't need to ask Ariana," Erik murmured, his kisses Ariana's once more. "Ariana knows I'm going to fuck her, don't you, Ariana?"

"Yes," Ariana gasped, her back arching a little.

"I guess Dave really wanted to do you the first time, Ariana," Erik said, mock sadly. "I feel bad for him, because he's not going to be the one to pop your cherry."

Ariana looked up at him, wide-eyed.

Erik smiled down at her. "I feel bad for Dave, Ariana, but not for me."

His smile turned to Jeong, and his eyes held hers, his lips brushed hers, his tongue licked across Jeong's lips. "Do you feel bad for Dave, Jeong?"

"No," Jeong whispered. No, she didn't feel bad for Dave at all.

Erik smiled as he looked down at Ariana, teasing her swollen and sensitive clitoris, enjoying her shivering excitement. "You know what I'm going to do next, don't you, Ariana?"

"Yes." Ariana gasped. She knew.

"What do you think I'm going to do to Ariana, Jeong?" Erik's eyes didn't leave Ariana's.

Jeong's hand didn't leave Erik's cock. "Fuck her," she whispered, trying to move closer, pressing herself against Ariana and Erik, crushing her breasts against Erik's side, her lips brushing Erik's ear.

"Fuck her hard," she moaned. She wasn't sure what it would be like to be fucked hard by Erik, but she was sure she'd like it.

"Tell Ariana that's what you want to see me do to her," Erik murmured, enjoying the way Ariana's lips sought his as he teased them. "Tell her what you want me to do."

Ariana's face turned towards Jeong as Jeong looked down at her, her own face next to Erik's, her hand stroking his cock. He was so hard under her fingers, hard and huge. She remembered how huge he'd seemed when she thought he was going to do it to her last night. Gazing down into Ariana's eyes, Jeong remembered how she'd felt, looking up at Erik. Was that how Ariana was feeling?

"Do you want him to?" she whispered, asking her own question. Not Erik's.

"He can do anything he wants to me," Ariana whispered back.

"Do you want him to?" Jeong whispered again.

"Ohhhhhhh," Ariana moaned, jerking. "Ohhuhhhh...ohhhuhhhh...ohhhhuhhhhh."

Jeong didn't know why, but Erik did. He'd just forced a second finger back into her tight little cunt, and he was finger-fucking her. He wasn't finger-fucking her gently.

Ariana's face and the involuntary movements of her body said she was enjoying it just the same.

"Don't ask her, Jeong, tell her," Erik murmured. "And me." He grinned. "Surprise me."

"Fuck me," Jeong moaned. "Don't fuck her, fuck me. You can fuck me hard. Fuck me however you want to." Oh my god! Had she really said that?

"Ohhuhhhh...ohhhuhhhh...ohhhhuhhhhh," Ariana moaned.

"As hard as you like," Jeong gasped.

"You know how I want to fuck you, Jeong," Erik breathed, his lips brushing her ear. "Is that what you really want?" he added, his lips finding hers and possessing her mouth.

"Yes," Jeong gasped when his mouth separated from hers.

"After the Frosh Ball, Jeong." Erik's tongue explored, teased, danced. "Right now, I'm going to fuck Ariana."

"Ohhhhhhh," Ariana moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh," Jeong moaned.

"You know where it goes, Jeong," Erik murmured, releasing Ariana's hands, raising himself up onto his knees, leaning forward over Ariana, looking down at Jeong's delicate little hand silkily stroking his cock.

Jeong did know where it went, and as Erik drew back, her hand guided Erik's swollen cockhead downwards, towards Ariana's waiting sex, her labia pink and swollen, glistening with her excitement. She could see Erik's fingers, two of them, easing in and out of Ariana's sex, glistening wetly as he finger-fucked Ariana. Jeong wanted him to do that to her. Jeong wanted desperately to be where Ariana was, on her back, being finger-fucked by Erik while she guided Erik's cock to her own sex.

"Move your knees back for me, Ariana." Erik's voice was soft and gentle. Coaxing, not commanding.

"Ohhhhh." Ariana whimpered. Ariana's eyes looked up into Erik's. Ariana obeyed, drawing her knees up and back, opening herself to Erik, knowing she was exposing herself to him. Offering herself up to him.

"Further," Erik said, easing his weight down onto Ariana, one of his hands guiding one of Ariana's knees back until it brushed his ribs, her foot brushing his hips. Her other knee, the knee between Erik and Jeong, also drew back, moving between Jeong and Erik's body, forcing Jeong to release Erik's cock and withdraw her hand from between them.

His eyes held Ariana's, looked down into them as his lips teased and brushed hers, his tongue licking, teasing, tasting the sweetness of her acquiescence, the delicious foreknowledge of what would all too soon be happening to her, knowing that she knew, luxuriating in that knowledge as her pink-tipped breasts crushed against his chest. Not just her breasts. His thighs spread a little, pressing firmly against those silky-slender inner-thighs, adjusting himself with the skill of long experience to ensure that his swollen cockhead pressed gently against those already parted, already slickened labia.

"Ohhhhhhh."Ariana's back arched a little at that first gentle pressure against her sex, her eyes wide and startled as she gazed upwards into Erik's eyes. Her breath escaped in a sudden exhalation, her hands clutched at his where he once more pinned them to her bed above her head, even more acutely aware now of her own nakedness, of her helplessness as she lay pinned beneath his weight, spread for him to enter.

"Ohhhhhhh." Jeong heard herself whimper as she lay pressed against them both, her boobs crushed against Ariana's knee, wishing she was crushed beneath Erik as Ariana was. Wishing she was spread by Erik the way Ariana was.

"Do you want me too?"

Wishing it was she that Erik had just asked that question of.

"Yes."

Wishing it was she rather than Ariana gasping out that single word that would give her what she wanted.

"Uhhhhh."

Instead, Jeong had to watch, her heart pounding, as Ariana's eyes widened, as Ariana's mouth formed a little "o" of startlement, as Ariana's leg jerked where it was caught between her boobs and Erik.

Erik held himself still, enjoying the judder of Ariana's body beneath his as his cockhead parted her slick-tight labia, liquid heat clasping his cockhead tightly as he nuzzled at her entrance, not entering her, but not drawing back either. Maintaining a gentle pressure that held his cockhead against her entrance, her labia parted for him, her body not quite his, but there for the taking, slowly opening to him.

"Please," Ariana tried to squirm beneath him, wanting what she was afraid of. Wanting what she somehow wanted more than she'd ever thought possible. Wanting, despite her fear at the irrevocableness of what she wanted.

"What do you want, Ariana?" Erik's voice whispered in her ear as his tongue and his lips teased her earlobe.

"Fuck me," Ariana moaned, blindly looking up at Jeong's face looking down at hers. "Fuck me, please."

Jeong knew when Erik began to do what Ariana had asked him to do. Ariana's face gazed up at Jeong, her eyes glued to Jeong's eyes as Erik began to enter her. Her eyes widened. She gasped, her head arched back, her hands clutched at Erik's where he held them pinned to the bed above her head. Her feet lifted from Erik's hips and kicked up at the ceiling. Erik's butt lifted, and then fell, those perfect butt muscles tensing as he thrust, gently urging himself inwards.

"Ooowwwwww!" Ariana cried out sharply, her body bucking once beneath him, her head straining back. "Oww...ohhh...owww."

Jeong felt faint at the sight, at the sounds that Ariana was making, at that look of helpless surrender on Ariana's face as Erik slowly worked his cock into her.

"Look, Jeong." Erik released Ariana's hands and lifted himself up, arms extended, joined to Ariana at the juncture of her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhh." Ariana moaned, soft and almost plaintive as she lay there, naked, exposed. Erik's cockhead now inside her sex.

Jeong had to. She looked down to where Erik's body was joined to Ariana's, seeing his blue-veined cockshaft, rigidly erect, all but his swollen cockhead visible. His shaft filled that gap at the juncture of Ariana's thighs, her labia stretched around his girth, impossibly thick, impossibly long. Could all of it ever fit inside Ariana? Jeong's heart pounded wildly at that though, leaving her a little faint.

She'd seen Ariana naked any number of times. She'd even admired her body, as fit and athletic as her own, if not quite as slender, but seeing her like this was different. This was seeing her, not as a friend, but as a sexual object, as a girl about to be fucked. Jeong glanced up, drinking in Ariana's face, her pink-flushed cheeks, those parted lips, the excitement written across her features. Her breasts, full and firm, the tan lines from her bikini highlighting the paleness of her skin in contrast to the swollen fullness of her pinkly erect nipples, so much larger than they usually were, just as her own nipples were swollen and full. She half wondered if they ached, as her own nipples ached.

Jeong looked down again. Down towards Ariana's sex.

She'd never seen Ariana's vagina before. When they'd been together, changing clothes, changing into swimsuits, her sex had been concealed by her pubic hair, and it wasn't like she'd ever really been interested in looking closely. She'd looked at herself, using a hand-mirror, and that was enough. Now she was looking, and she was seeing Ariana as Erik was seeing her. As a girl who was going to be fucked.

Jeong wanted to see Ariana fucked. She knew she shouldn't, but she wanted to. Her own sex pulsed hotly with excitement and anticipation, wanting to see Ariana's sex. Wanting to see Erik's cock thrusting inwards, deep into Ariana's sex, sliding in between Ariana's puffy-pink labia, where her pubic hair was now plastered wetly to her skin, seeing the protruding little button that was Ariana's clitoris and looking. Really looking.

"Ohhhhhhh." Jeong sighed, leaning forwards over Ariana, lowering her head a little so that neither Erik's body nor Ariana's leg blocked her view.

"Stroke my cock with your fingers, Jeong," Erik murmured, holding himself still.

"Uhhhhhhh," Ariana whimpered, lying there unmoving as Jeong reached down.

Jeong watched her own fingers as they brushed Erik's steely hard cock, feeling his hardness, feeling those raised veins criss-crossing the surface, stroking him lightly until she almost touched Ariana's sex. Seeing Ariana's sex, her labia swollen and stretched around Erik's girth, clamping down on his shaft below his cockhead, and Jeong knew his cockhead was inside Ariana's sex.

Jeong shivered, trying to imagine what that felt like, and failing.

"Oooohhh," Ariana gasped as Erik drew his hips up and back, his cockhead easing outwards slowly, so slowly, as Ariana watched, wide-eyed, until his dark purple cockhead had emerged completely from Ariana's sex, glistening wetly as it rested against Ariana's slit.

"Do you want that to pop your cherry, the way it's popping Ariana's cherry, Jeong?" Erik murmured, his eyes meeting Jeong's as she glanced upwards. Her fingers continued to caress his length even as her eyes met his.

"Yes," she whispered, her heart pounding as her fingertips explored his glans.

"Stroke me," Erik said, smiling. "And watch."

Jeong's fingertips caressed him with featherlight strokes, and she watched as his cockhead nuzzled Ariana's slit, parting her labia, pushing so gently against her inner entrance, opening her, easing slowly into her.

"Uhhh," Ariana gasped, eyes widening, back arching a little as Erik's cockhead slowly disappeared once more from Jeong's sight before he paused.

"Uhhhhh," Ariana gasped, her breasts heaving.

Jeong could see the muscles of Ariana's thighs tautening and relaxing, her stomach muscles tightening, loosening, tightening again.

"I love fucking virgins," Erik smiled, looking down now. "And soon I'm going to be fucking you, Ariana."

"Ohhhhhh," Ariana moaned as Erik lowered himself down onto her, catching and trapping Jeong's hand between his body and Ariana's, his mouth taking possession of Ariana's, and now he kissed her, thoroughly.

"Kiss me, Jeong," he murmured, turning his face towards hers.

Jeong offered up her mouth to him without hesitation, allowing his mouth to possess hers as he'd just possessed Ariana's. Erik kissed her just as thoroughly as he'd kissed Ariana before his lips abandoned hers, returning to Ariana's. His hands found Ariana's once more as well, pinning them to her bed above her head as his butt muscles flexed.

"Nnnnaaagghhhhh," Ariana gasped, hands clutching at Erik's, head arching back as she experienced his cockhead spearing a little deeper up inside her, stretching her channel around the solidity of his cock.

Jeong felt Erik's cock sliding inwards under her fingertips. Inwards, into Ariana's sex. She felt Ariana's muscles tensing, too, and her own sex spasmed in sympathetic excitement.

"Oh yeah, Ariana, you've got a tight little cunt," Erik murmured, his hips lifting, so that Jeong once more felt his cock sliding under her fingertips. Outwards now. Out until only the very tip parted her labia.

Jeong's fingertips caressed his glans feather-lightly, sliding on him, slippery with Ariana's wetness.

"Aaaauhhhh," Ariana groaned, as his cock eased back inwards.

"Tight little virgin cunts are the best," Erik murmured, his eyes looking down into Ariana's as she stared blindly upwards.

"You can have mine," Jeong whispered, her heart in her mouth, wanting him to do what he was doing now to Ariana. Wanting that so much.

"I'm going to have yours, Jeong," Erik breathed, his head tilting towards hers, both of them ignoring Ariana.

He smiled. "At my Frosh Ball Party."

"Now," Jeong moaned.

Erik grinned. "Ariana's getting it now."

His eyes met hers, and he smiled. "Do you want to watch?" he breathed.

Jeong glanced down, saw Ariana's face, her expression, her head arched back a little, eyes wide, gasping, her focus not on what was around her, not on what she could see but on what she was feeling. What was taking place at the juncture of her thighs and within her sex. Erik's cockhead. Entering her, but only a little. Only enough for her to anticipate what was to come.

Jeong's eyes met Erik's, and she nodded, almost moaning. "Yes," she whispered, almost inaudibly. "Yes."

"Hold both her hands with one of yours," Erik said. "Like this."

He drew Ariana's hands down to just above the top of her head, joining them, closing the fingers of Jeong's hand over Ariana's.

"Hold her hands tight," he said, giving Jeong's hand a last squeeze before he raised himself up again, his arms extended, muscles flexing gorgeously as he easily supported his weight.

Not just his shoulder and arm muscles. That chest, those six-pack abs, his narrow waist and those muscled thighs spreading Ariana wide. His cock, a spear poised to thrust, the spearhead sealed to Ariana's waiting sex.

"Use your other hand to stroke my cock, Jeong, Don't stop." Erik murmured, smiling down at Ariana.

Jeong obeyed, her fingers resumed caressing Erik's cockshaft. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight of his cock poised to penetrate her best friend. Ariana's labial lips were swollen and pink, stretched around Erik's cockhead, shining with her juices, here and there her carefully trimmed blonde fuzz showing the bloody traces of the loss of her virginity from that first intrusion.

"You've got a beautiful little clitoris, Ariana," Erik murmured. "Look, Jeong."

Jeong looked, seeing Ariana's clitoris for the first time. A little button, protruding from those pink folds, just like her own did when she was excited.

"Ohhhhhhh," Ariana whimpered, her back arching a little.

Jeong remembered her own excitement last night. Her own willingness to give herself to Erik. Was that how Ariana was feeling now? She knew that was how she felt right now. If Erik turned to her, stripped her panties from her, and positioned her the way he had Ariana positioned, she knew she'd lie there with her legs spread wide, waiting, the way Ariana was waiting.

"Virgin," Erik murmured, looking down at Ariana. "I love tight little virgin pussy like yours, Ariana."

"She won't be after you've fucked her," Jeong said, her eyes meeting Ariana's.

"Ohhhhhh," Ariana whimpered, looking up at her best friend. She knew Jeong was right. She wouldn't be a virgin after Erik had fucked her. Technically, she knew she wasn't a virgin now, she'd felt it happen when he pushed his cockhead into her, that tearing sensation, that short sharp pain as he broke her hymen. It hadn't hurt that much, and she wanted more. She wanted him to take her and possess her, thrusting himself deeply into her. She wanted him to fuck her.

Ariana didn't want to remain a virgin, and she knew she still was, even if, technically, she wasn't.

"Do you think she wants me to fuck her, Jeong?" Erik asked.

Jeong's eyes looked into Ariana's. She knew what she'd want, and Ariana hadn't said no. She hadn't tried to stop Erik either, not from the start, and not now. Jeong looked into Ariana's eyes.