Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want him to fuck you?" she asked her friend, her fingertips continuing to caress Erik's steely hard cockshaft. "He wants to fuck you." She glanced down. "He's really hard for you."

"Yes," Ariana gasped. "Yes, I want him too.

"Do you want me to fuck Ariana, Jeong?" Erik asked, smiling.

"I want you to fuck me," Jeong murmured, her face burning, saying it out loud. What she was thinking. What she wanted, and what she wanted was under her fingertips.

Erik smiled, and he turned his face to hers, his lips brushing hers. "I will fuck you, Jeong," he breathed, between kisses. "You know I will, I'll fuck you at my Frosh Ball Party, Jeong, and you know what's going to happen to you then. But right now, do you want me to fuck Ariana?"

Jeong looked down into her friend's eyes, drinking in her face, the excitement, the fear, the acceptance of what was going to happen to her. Ariana knew that Erik was going to fuck her. Ariana wanted him to fuck her, just like she wanted Erik to fuck her.

"Yes, I want you to fuck Ariana," she choked out, enjoying the sudden fearful excitement on Ariana's face. "Fuck her the way you want to fuck me," she added, her sex pulsing hotly.

Erik smiled, and under Jeong's fingertips, his cock moved, his cockhead pushed slowly inwards, spreading Ariana's labia around his girth.

"Hold her hands tight, Jeong. She's going to buck," Erik murmured.

Ariana's hands clutched at Jeong's. She bit her bottom lip. She whimpered wordlessly as his cockhead pushed against her entrance, feeling herself opening for him. Slowly stretching to admit him within her sex.

"Ohhhhhh, that's tight," Erik murmured, relaxing, pushing gently, relaxing, pushing again, exerting a rhythmic pressure that slowly opened Ariana's sex.

"Uhhhh," Ariana gasped, her hands squeezing Jeong's, her eyes widening, her back arching a little.

"Oh yeah, you're feeling that, aren't you?" Erik smiled.

"Uhhhh," Ariana gasped again, her head arching back as Erik's cockhead eased through her inner entrance and paused inside her. It didn't hurt, not this time. There was no ripping, no sudden pain. Just stretching, a fullness and the pressure of his cockhead against the walls of her channel where he stretched her around his girth.

"Uhhhhh." Oh god, she could feel herself, his cockhead inside her, the glans tugging at her where she was clamped around his girth, her sex stretched like a rubber band around the enormous thickness of him where he entered her.

"Oh yeah, that's good," Erik almost groaned, enjoying the liquid slickness of her vice-like clasp on his cockhead. Enjoying the sight of her slender body beneath him, taut and firm, her breasts quivering as she arched her back, her feet resting against his hips. Open and ready, that's what Ariana was. Open and ready for fucking.

Just like Jeong Park was.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Erik smiled, knowing he was as he began to thrust inwards. Oh fuck yeah, he was. She was so tight. Hot and slippery and tight on him, and she was going to take it all.

"Uhhh...ohhhh...ohhhhhh." Ariana groaned, and her head arched back slowly as Erik slowly slid upwards inside her, forcing the tight resistance of her virginal channel, luxuriating in the slick tightness of that first thrusting penetration that drove himself into her, penetrating her, taking her, possessing her for the first time.

"Oh yeah, take it, Ariana. Take it all," Erik grunted as he began to work his cock into her, backwards, forwards, easing himself outwards until only his cockhead remained inside her, thrusting inwards again, forcing himself a little deeper where her sex tightened and resisted him, enjoying the feathery caresses of Jeong's fingers on his length as he worked himself slowly into Ariana's no longer virginal little cunt.

"Yeah, you are going to be so fucked, Ariana," he grunted, looking down to see half his length had disappeared into that tight slick little pussy.

"Nnnuhhhhhh," Ariana groaned in helpless surrender, her hands held in Jeong's, pinned above her head by her friend so that Erik could take her. Her hands clutching at Jeong's, she groaned again, wordlessly, looking up into Erik's face, seeing his pleasure, knowing he was enjoying what he was doing to her, knowing Erik was right. She was fucked. She was going to be so fucked, and she wanted it. She wanted him to fuck her.

"Ohhhhhhh." Ariana wanted him to take her, use her, and fuck her.

Suddenly, as if the sun had risen inside her mind, she knew that was what she was for. This was what her body was for. For a man to use. For a man to fuck. Everything else was superfluous, everything else was simply irrelevant. To be possessed and taken, the way Erik was possessing and taking her, that was what life was about. High school? University? Jobs? Empowerment? All those things they talked about, they meant nothing compared to what was happening to her now.

"Fuck me," she mouthed, gazing up into Erik's eyes, her mind revelling in the pleasure that his sliding movements in and out were generating within her body, feeding that molten desire at her center. "Fuck me."

"Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck you, Ariana," he grunted, pushing slowly, pushing hard, remorselessly forcing his cockhead inwards. "I'm going to fuck you soooo hard."

"Nnnuuooaaahhhhhhh." Ariana moaned, almost plaintively, feeling Erik thrust upwards inside her, thick and hard, on and on, her hands squeezing Jeong's tight, her boobs quivering as her back arched, as her body surrendered to that endless thrust, as her sex gave Erik what he wanted, clasping him like a hot, slick, oil-filled vice as he pushed himself firmly into her, burying the last inch of his length within her sex, not stopping until he was pressed firmly up against her pinkly swollen labia, crushing up against her.

Watching with breathless excitement, it seemed to Jeong that his sliding thrust went on and on and on, until Erik was buried in Ariana's sex, and her fingers were caught between Erik and Ariana, wet with Ariana's juices, feeling the softness of Ariana's labia where she clasped Erik's girth, knowing that mere seconds ago Ariana had been a virgin, like she still was, but now she wasn't.

From that expression on Erik's face, he was enjoying Ariana's loss.

Ariana's expression said she wasn't thinking at all, she was surrendering, absorbed in what Erik was doing to her, on what he felt like, inside her.

"Oh yeah, another virgin cherry popped," Erik murmured, holding himself still inside Ariana.

"Uhhh," Ariana groaned, looking up at his face over hers, knowing he was right, knowing her cherry was popped, knowing his cock was filling her sex, knowing she wasn't a virgin anymore. Her sex spasmed on his cock, squeezing him, her mind absorbing the new sensations of his cockhead high inside her, his shaft filling her, entering her, his thighs spreading her wide.

"Huuunnhhh," Ariana moaned, her back arching a little, conscious of her nakedness, his eyes on her, Jeong's eyes on her, knowing she was helpless. Knowing she was taken. Knowing she was about to be fucked.

Erik said nothing, but now he began to move, his hips flexing, his cock moving inside Ariana, small slow thrusts, luxuriating in those hot slippery slides, the exquisite friction offered up to his cock by her still-virginally tight channel, clasping him in a liquidly vice-like embrace that sent shudders of pleasure rippling through his body with every slow-sliding thrust of his cock.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhhh." Beneath him Ariana groaned with his every movement, her world reduced to his body above hers, his cock inside her, possessing her, taking her, reducing her to utter helplessness as he used her body for his pleasure, and she wanted his weight on her too. His body on hers, and her lips blindly begged for his.

"Please," she gasped. "Please."

Erik knew, and he lowered himself onto her, his body brushing hers, crushing hers, his hands taking over from Jeong's, pinning Ariana's hands above her head as he took his pleasure with her in those rhythmic penetrations, those long sliding thrusts that ended each time with his cockhead impossibly high within her, his cock buried inside her as her sex gave up to him the sensations and the pleasure that he desired from her.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh." Not just his pleasure though.

Somehow, those movements, his body on Ariana's, his thighs pressing against hers, spreading her wide, that hardened lance of male arousal rhythmically spearing up inside her, all combined to bring Ariana a growing excitement that fed that helpless heat within her body. A heat that grew warmer with every thrust, sensations radiating outwards from that center where he pierced her so deeply, exquisite friction mixed with a little residual pain as he thrust inwards, withdrew slowly, and thrust inwards again, a stuffed fullness within her channel, a sliding friction where he entered her, that held her increasingly enthralled.

"Ohhh...ohhhh...ohhhhh." Enthralled and wanting more, and now Ariana's body desired those spearing thrusts, her body no longer resisting even residually, but instead surrendering completely, welcoming him within her sex, accepting his complete possession of her, raising her hips to meet him, welcoming his taking. Reveling in his use, and Ariana knew he was using her. Using her body. Using her sex to satisfy himself, and within herself, Ariana not only wanted to be used, she wanted to satisfy him. Satisfy his desire. Give him the pleasure and the fulfillment that he wanted.

"Oh yeah, you like that now, don't you baby?" Erik fucked her slowly, enjoying riding her, enjoying the soft cushion of her body beneath his, those firm breasts beneath his chest, the cradling of her thighs as his cock speared slowly into her hot little cunt again and again, timing his movements to feed her pleasure and her excitement.

Too many guys got their cock in, and just fucked the bitch for their own pleasure. Not Erik. He enjoyed teasing them, tantalizing them, feeding their desire, his hands and his body accentuating every sensation, and he could read them, read their responses, just as he'd read Ariana's. Just as he was reading her now, like an open book, playing her like a violin with his own body, fucking her mind as well as her body.

"Yes," Ariana moaned as his cock surged up inside her, touching her where she'd never imagined being touched, creating sensations she'd never imagined she could feel. His body on hers, his movements on her, those teasing brushes of her lips by his, that exquisite helplessness as she lay with her hands pinned to her own bed above her head by his. His thighs pressing against hers, spreading her wide, those thick sliding movements as his cock penetrated her so deeply, exquisite friction where he entered her. Everything. Everything.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes...yes...oh yes." She liked it now. She loved it, and her fear had vanished. There was only Erik, fucking her, and her body responded to him without thought, in the way that a violin responds to a virtuoso.

Erik smiled, his face turning towards Jeong's, enjoying that her body lay close beside Ariana and him, so close that one of her breasts pressed against his ribs as he moved. Her lips sought his as he turned, his found hers and he kissed her as he rode Ariana slowly.

"Is this how you want me to fuck you, Jeong?" he breathed. "Like this?"

"I don't know," Jeong moaned, her hand, the hand that formerly caressed his cock as he'd begun to take Ariana, now caressed his butt, circling, holding, fingers digging in as his butt muscles tautened with every thrust.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me." She didn't care if Ariana heard her. She wanted what Ariana was getting, and she didn't care if Ariana was there with her when it happened, in the same way that she was with Ariana, and Ariana obviously didn't care at all.

"You can fuck me any way you want to," Jeong moaned, trying to press herself closer to him. It didn't matter that she was pressing herself closer to Ariana too.

"Oh god oh god oh god," Ariana panted as Erik continued to give her those long slow strokes of his cock. Good. This was so good. She knew why Fernanda couldn't say no to him now. She'd never felt anything like this. Making out with Dave had been nothing compared to what Erik was doing to her now, and Ariana knew. She knew she'd do anything Erik wanted. Anything at all.

Erik knew. His body sensed Ariana's complete surrender. That moment where he'd not just broken in her body, but broken in her mind as well, coaxing her into that utter abandonment of herself to his lust and to his desire, giving herself utterly and completely to him. Erik knew, and knowing, he moved to reinforce that utter abandonment, that complete surrender, rewarding her with pleasure, feeding Ariana what she wasn't yet aware of, but would come to crave from him, an addiction of the senses, an addiction to the exquisiteness of the pleasure he would bring her to.

Erik's hips began to lift and plunge a little faster, the bed beneath them squeaking and thumping harder as the intensity of his thrusts into her sex gradually increased. The intensity and power, because now his strokes weren't slow and gentle, they were harder and faster, taking from her, controlling her, riding her as a rider rides a young filly, applying the spurs yet holding back, always in control even as he encouraged her body to respond to him.

Now he released her hands, and instead slid one arm beneath her shoulders, the other brushing her hair back from her face, fingers wrapped gently her hair, his mouth seizing hers and possessing hers, his eyes drinking in her abandoned excitement as he tasted her tongue, the excitement of a virginal girl tasting sex for the first time and discovering that she revelled in those sensations, enthralled at the pleasure his body on hers and in hers was creating, giving herself up to him utterly and completely.

Pleasure, his and hers, that was what Erik wanted, because without hers, without that satisfaction of knowing that he was driving her out of her mind with her own pleasure, his own pleasure and satisfaction meant much less, and when her arms curled around his neck and she drew her knees up and back to clasp his ribs, exposing her sex to him completely, her feet beating at his hips in a paroxysm of excitement, he decided to give her that first taste of what she needed.

Thrusting gently now, he positioned himself to grind against her clitoris as he took her, bringing Ariana a rising tide of pleasure so intense that mere minutes before she couldn't have imagined anything giving her so much enjoyment.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ariana's voice was high and breathless, encouraging him now, urging Erik on. Her voice begging for more, just as her body beneath him begged him for more without words.

Ariana's bedroom echoed with the fast pounding of Erik's body against Ariana's. Her moans, her sobbing cries, and Erik's grunts of enjoyment filled the room. Beside them, pressed against them, naked but for her little black G-string panties, the panties that Erik had picked for her, the panties that Erik had asked her to wear today, Jeong moaned softly herself, feeling Erik's hard thrusts, living Ariana's soft and increasingly excited surrender, wishing she was where Ariana was right now.

Jeong moaned, imagining that it was her spreading and arching and begging for Erik the way Ariana was begging. Imagining that it was her beneath Erik, taking his cock, being taken hard, the way Erik was taking Ariana. He'd asked her to be his date for the Frosh Ball, and she hadn't said yes. He'd told her what he wanted from her. Told her what he'd do to her. Him and all his friends doing to her what he was doing to Ariana now. Jeong didn't want to think about that, but lying next to him, her naked skin hot against his as he took Ariana, she knew what would happen.

He'd ask her again and again. He'd do to her what he'd done last night. What he was doing now. He'd tease her, and he'd tempt her, and sometime in the next four weeks, before the Frosh Ball, she'd say yes to him. She should say no, she knew that. The thought of saying yes created a huge black hole of horrified and fearful excitement within her, because she knew what yes meant. That horrified and fearful excitement was so intense that she shuddered against them, clinging to Erik as he fucked Ariana. Clinging to Erik as he rode her friend, driving his cock into her sex, taking Ariana the way Jeong wanted him to take her.

Soon. Soon he'd do that to her. Only four weeks to the Frosh Ball, and then instead of Erik's cock plunging into Ariana, and Ariana moaning while her feet kicked up at the ceiling and drummed on Erik's butt as he took her for the first time, that cock would be plunging into her and it would be Jeong moaning, Jeong sobbing, Jeong's back arching, Jeong's face with that same look of helpless excitement as she surrendered herself, Jeong's feet kicking up towards the ceiling, Jeong's voice pleading for her sex to be filled with Erik's cum.

Jeong's sex waiting for Erik's friends to fuck her.

All of Erik's friends fucking her.

One after the other.

Jeong sobbed.

Beside Jeong, beneath Erik, Ariana's toes curled, her back arched, her eyes looked blindly upwards as her knees clutched at Erik's rib, feet beating a renewed wild tattoo against Erik's butt. She knew what was happening to her, she'd climaxed with Dave, his hand on her, his finger inside her, but it hadn't started like this. It hadn't started from this intensity of pleasure, this plunging fullness within her body that pierced her so deeply, and she was helpless, swept up in an exorable wave that carried her remorselessly with it, sobbing and crying out in a wordless excitement that held her enthralled, a prisoner of her own pleasure, and lost in that pleasure, she forgot all about Dave.

"Ohhhhh yes," Ariana sobbed. "Yes yes, do it to me...do it to me."

Forgetting all about everything as Erik took her hands and pinned her to the bed, fucking her hard, reading her reactions, understanding her body, the quivers, the sobs and moans, the involuntary movements of her hips, the clasping pressure of her knees against his ribs, the spasms of her sex on his cock as he thrust deep and hard, knowing how deep he was inside her, enjoying the slick tight frictioning massage of her sex on his length as he shafted her towards that first climax of the afternoon.

"Please," Ariana begged, arching helplessly, taking thrust after pounding thrust of his cock, not even thinking now, only feeling. Feeling endless pleasure as Erik rode her. "Ohhh please, please, please."

Erik let her urgency, her need, her desire, dictate his rhythm now. She was close, closer with every movement, her sex seeming to clasp and massage his cock as he drive into her, grinding his pubic bone against her clitoris at the apex of every thrust, sending yet another paroxysm of sensation rippling and washing through her to feed that molten pool at her center, a molten pool that radiated heat throughout her body, so that every inch of Ariana desired contact with him.

Ariana's back arched, rubbing her belly against him. His chest crushed her breasts, pleasure rocketing from her swollen and sensitive nipples to feed that heat. Her knees clasped his ribs, and her thighs cradled him, taking the impact of his repeated thrusts as he plunged himself into her sex, her hips instinctively rising off her bed to meet his plunging penetrations as they speared into her, again and again and again.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you, Ariana?" Erik grunted, sliding one hand down, splaying his fingers wide under her tight taut firm little butt and lifting her a little so that he could drive his cock even deeper into her. Deep enough that the tip of his cockhead feather-brushed her cervix, a brushing internal caress that Ariana felt, not as pleasure, but as a touch high inside, somewhere she'd never imagined being touched, not quite hurting, but full. She was so full inside. Stuffed full of Erik's cock.