Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeremiah makes his intentions known to Mrs. Hartman...
2k words
4.39
25k
30
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
955 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. Enjoy!

*

Jeremiah is up early the next morning and enters the kitchen to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked by Mrs. Hartman. The South Africa stud stands in the doorway and observes Jane in front of the stove wearing a pink short-sleeve housecoat. She has a nice rear end sticking out from beneath her housecoat like a couple of hams.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hartman," says Jeremiah startling the busty housewife.

"Oh geez, Jeremiah. I didn't see or hear you come downstairs," she says, fixing her composer.

Jeremiah notices the heavy swings in her enormous breasts as they hung lower on her chest than customary, showing signs that she isn't wearing a bra underneath her housecoat. Her hard nipples were lewdly pressing against the fabric.

"I'm glad to see you're feeling better. I wanted to check on you last night but Chris was being overprotective and didn't allow me to come into the bedroom after you guys got back from The Pit. He said you ate something bad and got food poising. What did you eat that made you sick?"

Jeremiah didn't know what Jane was talking about until it instantly clicks in his brain. He remembered a sleepy Chris explaining to him that he concocted a cover story while he was out late pass their midnight curfew.

"Some bad shrimp but I'm feeling much better," Jeremiah replies, keeping his eyes locked on Jane's pendulous hangers as she moves around the kitchen. "How was your night, Mrs. Hartman? Did you and Mr. Hartman do anything fun last night?"

"No, no, no. We just had a quiet night. Tomas finish, I mean, he went to bed early," she solemnly answers, tumbling a bit over her words as she returns to the stove. "And please, just call me Jane. Do you want any breakfast? Hope you like bacon and eggs. Bread is in the bread box if you want some toast. Don't know if you're a coffee drinker but you're more than welcome to have some. There's so much that I don't know about you Jeremiah and I'm looking forward to getting to know more about you and..." before Jane could finish her rambling sentence, Jeremiah was pressed up against her back. His huge semi-hard cock is pushing against the small of her back. Jane gasp and didn't know how to react but shock.

"Jeremiah?... What are you doing, dear?" the befuddled married housewife asks in a soft tone, unexpectedly not frighten by a strange black man she just met 24 hours ago press up against her.

"Well, you wanted to get to know more about me. Rather than talk, why don't I just show you," he says moving his hands to front the of Jane's massive chest, and without touching her obscene fat melons, he uses his fingers to tease her already prominent nipples, flicking and tugging on them through her thin housecoat. She begins moaning from the attention.

"Ohhh, Jeremiah. You shouldn't be doing this..."

He continues the teasing on her poor hardening nipples until they were fully erected. His enormous dick is also rock-hard against her lower and mid-back.

"Oh god. Is that your penis? Holy moly you're huge!" the aroused housewife describes.

"Just wait until you feel how huge it feels inside you," he whispers in her ear, his hands full of her massive breasts, molesting her MILF knockers from the outside of her housecoat. The raunchy and unexpected encounter is short-lived hearing footsteps coming downstairs.

"Hey, honey. Hey Jeremiah. I didn't expect to see you up this early especially since Chris said that you weren't feeling well last night. I hope you're feeling better today," says Tom entering the kitchen to find Jeremiah sitting at the kitchen table and Jane standing in front of the stove trying her best to pretend like this is just another morning.

"Good morning Mr. Hartman," Jeremiah replies.

"Hmmm, honey. Breakfast smells good as always," Tom compliments and walks up behind his wife to kiss her cheek. "But I'm just going to pass. I got that big meeting in 20 minutes. I'll just take my coffee and go."

"Yes, of course dear, I remember," she answers, not able to turn around and look at her husband with guilt and shame written all over her face.

"Is everything okay? You're not still mad about last night, are you?"

"No. I'm over it. And let's not talk about it in front of Jeremiah."

"Yes, of course, my apologies Jeremiah. Glad you're feeling better. Okay, I'm off now honey. Tell the kids I love them. I will see you for dinner."

Tom grabs his coffee and briefcase, kisses Jane on the cheek one last time, and exits out the house through the garage door to his car. Once Jane hears the sound of Tom's car pulling out of the garage and closes, she turns to face Jeremiah.

"We can't..."

"Why not? I know all about last night and how your pussy wasn't satisfied by his puny stamina. Let me make love to you and show you how it's done."

"But Jeremiah. The kids... I don't want them walking in on their mother having sex with another man. It will scar them for life."

"Then how about a little sample for when the time comes," says Jeremiah as he stands from the kitchen chair and drops his sweatpants. He basks in the joy of seeing that oh my god look on women's faces that have never seen a cock as big as his and that look is written all over Jane's face in bright neon colors.

"Good heavens... What do they feed you over there in Zimbabwe?"

"Breast milk."

"Oh... Unfortunately, my breasts no longer lactate," she informs, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest as her eyes were still locked on his tremendously huge black cock and large hanging scrotum.

"They wouldn't be if you got pregnant and there's nothing more I would love than to drink fresh breast milk from a mother's swollen milk-laden breasts," Jeremiah confesses, his enormous dick rising at the mere mention and idea of drinking titty milk from Jane's two tons of fun hanging down her chest. "Until that time comes, I got plenty of milk stored in my balls waiting for you," he continues and sits back down in his chair waiting for Jane with his tool half-mast.

Jane wanders over to Jeremiah with her eyes still wide at the sight of his pillar of dark meat. She drops to her knees sitting on the heels of her feet and grabs the root of his throbbing lumber.

"I must confess. I've never seen a penis so big before and I'm not good at giving blowjobs. I suck at literally sucking," she acknowledges, then laughs it off.

"Consider this your first lesson. Just lick and stroke with your hand first."

Jane moves her mouth forward and begins licking the crown of his shaft. It begins pulsing to the size of a ripe plum from her licks. She tongues circles around his helmet and moans while her hand strokes the entire length of his hardening fat shaft. She feels it throbbing and growing in her palm to rock hard form.

After tracing several circles around the bulbous tip of his manhood, Jane slides her tongue down the underside of his meaty dick to where his cock and balls become attach.

"Hmmm. That's it. Lick my balls too," he instructs.

Jane lightly flickers her tongue over the entire large smooth sack before licking them individually.

"Hmmm. Suck 'em you dirty big-titty bitch."

Never in all her years has the horny 48-year-old housewife and mother of 3 heard anyone call her a bitch as she stuffs her first testicle ever inside her mouth. She moans with arousal, sucking one large nut and then the other as if she's preparing to sink her teeth into a juicy ripe apple.

"I've never been called a bitch before," she claims in between switching to his other big testicle.

"Fuck yeah. For not being a pro you're serving my balls pretty damn good," moans Jeremiah, complimenting Jane's lack of oral skills. Her nose is buried deep in his hanging thick scrotum inhaling the strong scent of his masculine musk while she sucks. His giant smooth black cock is fully hard and towers menacingly over her face.

After a few minutes of having Jane orally service his plump ball sack, Jeremiah stands up and starts smacking his big dick gently across her face.

"This is what a real cock feels like. This cock is going to be fucking your pussy real soon but for right now, I'll settle for fucking your pretty big mouth."

Jeremiah steadies his 10-inch member and pushes the knob between her pink dry lips. He grabs the sides of her ginger-haired head and lodges 5-inches of his turgid meat inside her mouth. When pulling back, he makes sure the dickhead stays enclosed between her lips and starts repeating the process while increasing his speed.

Jane's eyes are terrifyingly large as this black invader stretches her lips and slides against her tongue. She moans and gags all over his moving dick, still unable to grasp the sheer mass and extension of Jeremiah's shaft as he pounds her mouth. She can feel the fat mushroom head poking against her cheeks while at other times she can feel his crown poking against the roof of her mouth, and lastly pushes towards the back of her throat, filling her mouth with a couple more inches of his black cock. Her hefty pendulous breasts are swinging to and fro inside her housecoat from Jeremiah's momentum.

"Your mouth feels good on my cock," he moans then suddenly pulls his saliva-covered member out of her mouth and lightly taps her bright-red face. "You're such a horny whore of a housewife. Suck and jerk my cock until I explode over your wrinkled face."

Jane grabs his raging hard wet tool and sucks a good 5-inch inside her mouth. Her soppy cracked lips coast up and down the solid 5-inches of his smooth rock-hard shaft at a slow pace with saliva dribbling out of the sides of her mouth. Her fingers were unable to lock fully around the circumference of his mammoth tool as she strokes with a faster speed.

Not the best suck job but it feels good having a busty married woman on her knees with his massive hard cock in her mouth, Jeremiah thought. He can feel a tingle surging from his swaying bloated scrotum up through his rampant veiny shaft.

"Almost there whore. Keep sucking and stroking. Oh fuck. That's it. Go faster with that mouth."

Jane pulls back to take a quick breather, then resumes her sloppy sucking, feverishly sliding her lips over 6 to 7-inches of his enormous slap of concrete hard meat. Her giant floppy titties were swinging more aggressively inside her housecoat, beating against her midsection like a thunderous applause. Her pumping fist and sucking mouth were struggling to keep the same tempo but that doesn't matter to Jeremiah as he reaches his immense climax.

"Aaaah, SHIT!!"

He pulls his enormous twitching cock out of her mouth and unleashes a plethora of huge gooey loads of his milky cum, first jizzing her frizzy red hair and then unloading the rest over her entire face. His nut juices dribble down her face and onto her housecoat like an ice cream melting under the hot rays of the sun. Jeremiah pulls his cell phone out to take a quick photo of the messy facial for insurance reasons.

"Not too shabby of a beginner cocksucker, Mrs. Hartman. You certainly have a wonderful mouth for sticking things in," Jeremiah compliments.

Waking up this morning, Jane had no idea she would be on her knees in her own kitchen sucking a massive black penis and having it explode cum all over her face.

"Why thank you, I think. Could you be a sweetheart and hand me a paper towel so I can wipe this gooey gunk off my face."

As Jeremiah goes to retrieve a paper towel for the unfaithful housewife with his cum dripping all over her face, their raunchy early morning encounter was being observed by Dana. The mental image of his gigantic bugle from last night has just swapped by the visualization of her busty mother receiving a massive facial from the biggest cock she ever seen...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
955 Followers