Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
An unforgettable weekend begins at the gym, Part 1.
8.5k words
4.5
15.5k
18
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters featured in this fictional story are over the age of 18. If big cocks, huge tits, and interracial sex isn't your thing, don't continue reading. Everyone else, please enjoy!

Saturday morning rears its head as a week has gone by since young Jeremiah had any sexual intercourse. He doesn't believe in masturbating to relieve his sexual appetite. The next woman to come along would be the recipient of his bent-up sexual frustration and the massive load of cum that comes with it.

Kasey and Daphne were both unbelievable for the rest of the week. He thought about Catholic Sister Cecilia but she was called away on a church mission ironically in his home continent of Africa. He'd hoped for another round with Mrs. Hartman during the week and to talk her into losing her hideous bra to free her mammoth sagging melons, but she's back at work during the day after taking a few days off to get him settled into their home and has been spending more time with her husband Tom at nights, book club meetings in the evenings. The interaction they do have is usually with other family members present in the room.

Dana has been avoiding him and only says hi in passing but at the same time, Jeremiah feels like she has been spying on him. Rather than confront Dana right away, he's waiting to see how it plays out.

The older sister Jeremiah wants to fuck badly Scarlett has been dealing with personal issues. She suspects her boyfriend Greg is cheating since she doesn't have the same sexual appetite as he does. They've been seeing each other a little over 10 months now and only had sex a handful of times. The sex is good when it happens, but Scarlett believes that a relationship should be more than just based on sex.

As caring, funny, sweet, and loving her boyfriend Greg can be, he is also cruel at times. He has a habit of making fun of her breast size and has no shame in embarrassing her in front of their friends. He says it's all in good humor while Scarlett sees it differently. She has come so far in overcoming her struggles with being insecure about her massive chest.

Scarlett was diagnosed with having gigantomastia which she inherited from her mother's side of the family. She thought about getting a breast reduction, but besides being extremely costly, she doesn't want to leave scars on her body. By the time she turned her current age of 21, her bra size had reached its current humongous size; a 34L or 34M on any given day.

She started exercising and taking aerobics classes after she graduated from high school in hopes of balancing her colossal chest with the rest of her solidly-built form and lose some of the cumbersome weight she bears in her breasts. She wishes that some of her breast fat would find her ass that was in dire need of some meat.

Saturday 10:15 am

Scarlett's alarm clock goes off and she rises a few short minutes later and begins getting ready for her 11:15 am aerobic class. She brushes her teeth, washes her face, and quickly combs her dark hair with crimson red streaks out before tying it back into a ponytail. She then throws on a pair of purple leggings, a large sports bra and a massive regular supporting bra to minimize the bouncing, and an old baggy and faded tie-dye tee shirt. She grabs her gym duffel bag and stuffs it with some clean clothes, a pair of shoes, deodorant, and soap.

As she's making her way out the door by 10:40 am, "Hey Scar, wait up," Chris shouts from the top of the stairs. He and Jeremiah rush downstairs in their workout attire. Chris has on a red and white tracksuit and red headband while Jeremiah is wearing a pair of baggy gray sweatpants and a muscle shirt.

"Can we come? I want to get a nice workout in to look my best for tonight. This can be the biggest and greatest night of my life in more than one way," a gleefully Chris explains to his older sister.

She signs. "Okay dudes, let's go," Scarlett agrees.

Making their way to Scarlett's car, Jeremiah notices the heavy bobbing and swaying of Scarlett's jumbo-size knockers. Living under the same roof with two of the largest breasted white women he has ever seen up close is inhumane. The hung Zimbabwean has yet to catch any glimpse of Scarlett's world-class balloons without a bra on. The door to her bedroom is always locked even while she's home and chilling with the rest of the family in the living room. He hopes to someday soon see them in all their naked bulbous glory and explode their vastness with his hands, lips, and cock.

The Iron Kingdom gym is a short drive, arriving five minutes after eleven. Upon entering the double-wide doors to the gym, Chris becomes a little intimidated by all the sweaty muscular guys walking around and lifting.

"Don't kill yourselves while trying to look cool, okay?" Scarlett advises, heading off to her aerobics class in the next room as a familiar person approaches and calls out Chris.

"Hiya Chris and welcome to the Iron Kingdom Gym," receiving a warm welcome from Jennifer Stouffers with her bad nasal infection voice.

"Oh... Hi Jenny. I didn't know you worked here?" says Chris with no oomph in his greeting back.

"Yeah. I work only on the weekends for my uncle. He's the manager. Like my work shirt?" she models off.

Two massive torpedo-shaped jugs are housed underneath an ugly doo-doo brown loose-fitting shirt with mustard yellow strips that is currently tucked into her black slim jeans, enhancing the oversized facade of her chest missiles. The name of the gym, Iron Kingdom is largely written in black lettering and stretches across the front of her mountainous peaks.

"Cute," Chris replies nonchalantly.

While her dopey appearance did nothing for Chris, Jeremiah got a raise out of it. His big slumbering cock begins stirring in his sweat pants. Jenny can sense and feel Jeremiah's eyes ogling her football-shaped hooters.

"Hello again, Chris's black friend."

"What the hell Jenny! Don't be so blunt. You don't have to add the color of his skin when greeting him. His name is Jeremiah. Geez."

"I apologize, Jeremiah... Very odd name. Did your parents name you after one of the prophets from the Hebrew Bible?" a curious Jenny asks.

"No. They just liked the name Jeremiah," he replies with a simple answer.

"Uh okay. Well, enjoy your time. If you have any questions, ask Clark. He's the goofy-looking employee scrubbing the massage beds... So, Chris, you busy tonight?"

"I am. The band has their first live gig tonight at a killer birthday party."

"Cool! I can't wait to hear you play."

"Wait... You were invited?"

"Whose birthday party are we talking about?"

"Olivia Rockwell's big birthday bash."

"Oh wow, holy shit! You got invited to that princess's birthday bash?"

"Yeah... I mean, why go out and spend thousands of dollars on a much bigger and more popular band when you have the best and yet-to-be-discovered, Not Your Average Joes right in your hometown? Besides, who else is throwing a birthday party?"

"You know basement Kyle from school right? His parents are throwing him a 19th birthday party is in a couple of hours and my mom talked me into being the entertainment. So I'm dressing up as a clown and doing magic tricks. Becoming a clown has been a long time dream profession of mines. Anyways, perhaps after you're done jamming with your band at Olivia's, you can jam with me."

"Well good luck with becoming a clown and that's not going to happen, Jenny. Now if you excuse us, Jeremiah and I got some pumping iron to do before the party."

Chris drags Jeremiah off as Jenny wave goodbye and shouts, "Chris! I'm here if you need any assistants!"

Jeremiah turns his head around and watches her massive torpedoes bounce lively under her hideous work shirt from her motions. The busty nerd gives the Zimbabwean teen the stink eye before heading towards the back to the storage room.

"Is she prejudiced against black people or something?" Jeremiah asks Chris.

"Who Jenny? No... She's just weird and annoyingly outspoken aside from being a pest. Her stepfather is black so......" Chris's sentence ends abruptly upon seeing a sweaty Monique in her workout gear heading towards him.

In his delirious vision, Monique is walking out from the pearly white gates of Heaven with the bright white light beaming behind her and angel's wings protruding from her back.

"Hey, Christopher. Do you come to the gym often? This is my first time seeing you here," says Monique, breaking his awkward daydream.

"I usually come very, very early so I can have the gym to myself. I don't want to embarrass other people while they work out," Chris fibs with a macho attitude. His eyes can't help but soak in Monique's beautiful physique behind a stretchable black tank top and pink yoga pants. Even the small droplets of sweat rolling down her face made her irresistible.

Jeremiah even eyes Monique as she turns to greet him for the first time.

"Hi, I'm Monique. I don't believe I've seen you around here before."

"Probably because I'm from Zimbabwe, South Africa and my name is Jeremiah."

"The accent gives it away," she replies.

"Jeremiah is staying with us as part of the foreign exchange student one-year program. He'll be finishing and graduating high school here in America," Chris informs Monique.

"Wow. That's so cool. How do you like our small town so far?" she asks.

"This is a very nice place compared to where I come from. A very small village in Zimbabwe where 20 of us have to share and sleep in a small hut made for 5."

"Holy shit, dude. That's messed up," Chris responds stun.

"Oh my, that's awful," Monique gasps compassionately.

"Nah, just kidding. We have regular housing just like in America," he jokes.

"You have a weird sense of humor," she chuckles and continues, "Will you be coming to the birthday party tonight? I mean, if you're going to be attending our school, you should probably get to know some of the other students."

"Yeah, he'll be there. He told me he's the life of the party," Chris answers.

"That's so cool, dude," says a familiar male's voice walking towards them that causes Chris's ears to burn.

"Oh... Hey Trent... Nice seeing you here," Chris says begrudgingly.

If there is one obstacle that stands between Chris and the girl of his dreams, it's Trent Martel. He's one of the most popular jocks at their high school and captain of the Port Washington High football team. Standing 5'11 with baby-blue eyes and 90's Leonard DiCaprio blonde hair, Trent looks like he stepped out of a Giorgio Armani advertisement. His lean and muscular arms were glistening with sweat from his workout.

"I never see you here before Chris. I'm always here with by boy Garvin," Trent nods over to the Korean guy wearing a black muscle tee over by the squat rack watching a woman clad in all gray workout attire doing squats.

The woman's reflection as she does squats appears in the gym mirror giving Jeremiah an eyeful to look at. She looks a bit older than an 18-year-old high schooler with dark sunburn tan complexion, long jet-black wavy hair tied in a ponytail, long eyelashes, and full lips that seem to have had some work done on them. Both of her skinny but toned arms had tribal tattoo sleeves and there's a noticeable tattoo right between her shoulder blades.

What catches Jeremiah's attention primarily were her large breasts. They were fake boobs as there were no movements underneath her tight gray sports bra. The globular cheeks of her ass protrude out each time she went down on her squats, showcases how tone and firm they were along with her muscular feminine legs and thighs.

"I come early in the morning," Chris recites, putting on a brave front. "While everyone else is asleep, I'm at the gym."

"Oh, well, you could have helped me on the bench. Garvin's been helping his girlfriend Beatrice most of the time. Monique was gracious enough to help me out," says Trent, throwing one of his sweaty arms around Monique, his funk makes her uncomfortable and Chris seeing red and fuming on the inside.

Jeremiah continues his attention towards Beatrice. She spots the big cocked Zimbabwean teen, smiles, and waves at him which catches her boyfriend Garvin's attention.

"Yo bro. Can I help you with something? You are staring pretty hard at my girl, dog," the 5'10, black spiky-haired Korean teen confronts Jeremiah in a hostile manner.

"Hey, Garvin, chill baby. He isn't doing anything wrong," says Beatrice.

Garvin gets in Jeremiah's face. The Zimbabwean teen doesn't flinch and stands his ground. Chris looks like he's about to go into panic mode if a fight breaks out.

"Just looking at a beautiful woman, my guy. I meant no disrespect," Jeremiah replies making Beatrice smile from his compliment.

"Relax, Garvin. Jeremiah isn't from here and he seems pretty cool," Monique vouches for the Zimbabwean teen.

"C'mon man, he was just looking and not worth it," says Trent.

"HEY! NO FIGHTING IN HERE! Please take it outside," shouts Jenny from behind the counter.

"Listen to Trent, baby. He's harmless and not worth shit. I could never be interested in this skinny fucking dork," announces Beatrice, kissing her boyfriend's cheek while staring at Jeremiah.

Garvin gropes a handful of Beatrice's firm bubble butt as she steps in between him and Jeremiah. They engage in a hot sloppy kiss.

"GET A HOTEL ROOM, YOU FREAKS!" Jenny rudely shouts.

They end the kiss and a calmer Garvin gives Jeremiah a warning.

"Okay, simp. You can look all you want, but I get to feel this goddamn ass every damn day. Let's go, babe. I can think of another workout we can do in private that will work up a lot of sweat that doesn't involve clothes."

"TMI and that's gross," Monique comments.

"No sex right now, bro. We're supposed to be meeting my dad at the beach for surfing. We need to get a move on it if we want to be back in time for Olivia's party tonight," Trent reminds Garvin. "Can't wait to see what you'll be wearing tonight, Monique."

Monique smiles and blushes but Chris's face becomes redder than eating a hot chili pepper.

"Probably going to look better on the floor by the end of the night anyway, bro," Garvin chimes in with a piggish comment.

"Fuck you, Garvin," Monique responds.

"That's why I have my girl. Anyways, let's go bust some waves."

"Hey, babe. Mind if you ride with Trent? I want to finish my work out on the treadmill," Beatrice request.

"Alright, sure. I'll be back later to tap that sexy ass," he announces before slapping one of her firm ass cheeks and giving Jeremiah one last obtrusive stare before walking out of the gym with Trent.

Beatrice is embarrassed by the situation that occurred and turns to Jeremiah, Monique, and Chris.

"Jeremiah, right? I apologize for my boyfriend's behavior. He's not a bad guy. He can be a little jealous sometimes. I think I'm going to shower and call it a day. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

Her mouth said one thing while her flirtatious dark and steamy eyes said another, Jeremiah pick up on listening to Beatrice's sincere apology. His lecherous eyes follow her pristine ass snug-tight in her gray yoga pants as she heads to the women's locker room.

Monique sighs in disapproval and says to Jeremiah, "Garvin is the very jealous type," she moves in closer to add, "Stir clear of Beatrice. She flirts with other men just to make him jealous. She's an attention-seeking hoe and a heck of a lot older than him. What do you call those kinds of women? A Cougar?"

After backing away, Jeremiah adds, "Don't worry. I know these types of women."

"That's good. Anyways you guys, I need to be heading out. Miriam, Emma, and I are the ones who planned this big party for Olivia and we're the ones having to set everything up. See you guys tonight. Oh and Chris, I am looking forward to hearing your band play."

Monique says goodbye and leaves the gym much to the unhappiness of Chris, but the delight of Jenny.

"This is why we needed to come to the gym, Jeremiah. So assholes like Garvin that don't push us around. C'mon. We wasted enough time on those clowns. It's time to pump some iron so we can be the Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson of Port Washington," proclaims Chris as he does a couple of flex poses with his string bean arms. "I think I pulled something..."

While Chris was talking and making a fool out of himself, Jeremiah's mind is elsewhere.

"I gotta go take a leak. Go ahead and start," Jeremiah suggests.

He watches as Chris heads over to the free weights and sneaks into the woman's locker room where Beatrice stands against one of the lockers as if she anticipated his arrival. He soaks in the sweat glistening on her chest, huge tits still encased beneath her gray sports bra, but her nipples were sticking out revealing barbell piercings.

"You heard my boyfriend. He's going to be gone for a few hours and he promised me a private workout without any clothes," Beatrice recites.

"Then let's get to working out."

"Not here. We're going to my place."

Beatrice and Jeremiah leave the Iron Kingdom Gym unbeknownst to Chris but the duo is caught by Scarlett. She's hesitant to say anything, but she's too hot and sweaty to care. She looks over at her weakling brother and sees him struggling to bench press 50 pounds with 25lb plates on each side of the barbell.

"Don't worry honey bear, I'm coming!" Jenny exclaims as she rushes over to him. Her giant torpedoes were bouncing left and right, causing a scene and distraction for most of the gym members.

She makes it over to Chris and lifts the barbell off his chest with ease and places it back in place. As he's gasping for air, his view of her face is obscured by the comical blockage of her monster tatas.

"You okay, sweetems?" he hears Jenny's awful voice over her wall of massive breasts.

Scarlett laughs standing by the women's locker room when she gets a text from her boyfriend Greg asking to have dinner tonight with a few friends. She replies okay and heads into the locker room for a shower.

Meanwhile, Beatrice is driving with one hand on the stirring wheel and the other roaming over Jeremiah's crotch, immediately becoming alarmed at the size of his cock. She nearly swerves into oncoming traffic a few times.

"Wow! I've been with some black guys before but none of them were packing a seriously big dick like this," Beatrice gasps in awe.

After speeding through traffic, Beatrice arrives at the apartment complex she shares with Garvin. Jeremiah's cock is at full mast under his sweatpants from her massage.

"My god, let's get you inside quick and get that big cock out," says Beatrice wasting no time by grabbing his elongated member and leading him into the building. Luckily, no one is outside or wandering the hallways.

She leads the hung Zimbabwean to the elevator. After they stepped on, she pushes the button to the third floor and when the door closes, she pulls down his sweats springing out his monstrous black veined cock.

"HOLY CHRIST, you skinny little fucker! Garvin would need two dicks to equal out to yours," she proclaims in shock.

Beatrice uses one hand to clutch his meaty long shaft and gives him a handjob while the other one massages his thick hanging scrotum.

"I bet you're packing a lot of cum in these big boys, holy shit."

While she's giving him a handjob, Jeremiah reaches over and starts feeling her big fake tits over the gray sports bra.

"You a fan of big titties? You can send a thank you card and flowers to my plastic surgeon for these silicone babies."

"Fuck yeah," Jeremiah moans. Real or fake, the Zimbabwean teen didn't care. He loves big titties.

The elevator reaches the third floor and the lewd act is seen by an elderly couple waiting in front of the elevator entrance.

"Oh shit. Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Pruitt," Beatrice greets the old couple and immediately jumps in front of Jeremiah to hide his enormous appendage and help him put it back inside his sweatpants.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers