Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 80-year-old husband is drooling at the mouth over Beatrice and her tight body.

"Hello, Beatrice. Is this another one of your male friends? You have so many young men come and go," says the elderly woman.

"That's hilarious, Mrs. Pruitt. Have you had your eyes checked lately?" Beatrice politely insults the old woman and drags Jeremiah off the elevator. "Old bitch," she mumbles under her breath.

Beatrice leads Jeremiah to her apartment and the elderly couple obverses from the elevator.

"I swear, Elroy. When that Asian kid goes, she brings home a young blonde man and now a young black man," says the old woman still convinced Beatrice is bringing home a different guy.

"Lucky them," her husband Elroy simply states as the elevator door closes.

Inside her apartment, the 32-year-old Beatrice kicks off her smelly workout shoes and lifts her tight sports bra over her head freeing her big surgically enhanced E cup funbags with a white bikini tan outline. Her big fake titties are firm and perky as they sit high on her chest with medium-size dark brown areolas and thimble-sized dark nipples with a metal barbell piercing in each. Next, she strips out of her yoga pants to reveal a large cross tattoo on the outside of her left thigh and a red g-string.

"Whip that big fat cock out and have a seat," Beatrice commends Jeremiah.

An easy enough commend for Jeremiah, kicking off his shoes and then dropping his sweatpants along with his boxers to expose his gigantic rock-hard black erection.

"Fuck me and hard with that thing," a stun Beatrice says in amazement.

Jeremiah sits down on the couch as Beatrice approaches him, not taking her steamy eyes off his enormous man meat.

"Fuck, so damn huge and thick," she describes, dropping to her knees, grabbing the lower half of his cock, and wrapping her juicy thick lips around the throbbing crown.

Beatrice's duck-like lips move further down his raging hard manhood, breathing heavy and moaning on the way down, filling her dick smackers with a decent length of his dark cock meat. Copious saliva dribbles out of her mouth and over her hand that's jerking the bottom half of his meaty schlong up and down.

Jeremiah rests his head back and reveling in the feeling of another man's girlfriend giving him a sloppy head job. No doubt this is the couch Garvin spent his time playing his Playstation 5 and watching sports, but right now Jeremiah is resting his naked black ass on the couch and getting his enormous cock sucked by his big-tittied orange-tanned girlfriend.

Beatrice dislodges the huge hard cock from her mouth and slides her tongue down to the lower half of his shaft. She uses her other hand to cup both of his enlarge fat balls, firmly massaging them as her tongue slithers down to his heavy cum-filled scrotum. She laps her tongue around and over each cue-ball size orb before sucking on them in turns. She can feel his lengthy thick shaft pulsating in response as she strokes the large slab of meat above her face.

After a few minutes of oral wet service to his juicy ball sack, Beatrice returns her attention to his giant towering prick, sliding her duck lips up the sensitive underside to the bulbous dark-pink helmet and takes 6-inches into her mouth. She bobs up and down with swift motions, loudly slurping and horny moaning heavily.

"Ahhh shit!" Jeremiah expresses his joy at Beatrice's head game.

After several minutes of slobbering down the Zimbabwean teen's black horse cock, the 32-year-old mature woman pulls up for a breather, cups her fake E cup jugs and wraps them around his wet throbbing meat with the bloated knob sticking up past her cleavage. Her firm balloons feel just as good as a natural pair of huge tits, Jeremiah thought as she starts bouncing them up and down his extremely rigid tool with vigorous strokes.

"I love fucking guys with my huge titties. Garvin loves my tit-fucks. He usually lasts a minute before surrendering his cum load to my big fat juicy melons. Let's see if you can last longer," she taunts Jeremiah.

She slams her globular jugs hard against his thighs with loud flesh-on-flesh slaps, hitting his inflamed ball sack every time. Frequently, Beatrice pauses and keeps his gigantic cock smothered between the warmth of her unyielding silicone balloons and sucks on the plump cockhead visible in her cleavage. She laps and swallows the salty pre-jism that oozes from the slit of his mushroom.

Beatrice goes back to shaking her huge puppies all over his hardened saliva-covered shaft making him moan and his toes curl in his socks until she realizes she wasn't dealing with an ordinary cock.

"Oh shit. Been a couple of minutes and you didn't cum," Beatrice says in a surprising tone. "But I think I know what will," she adds, standing and removing her red g-string exposing her bikini-line cunt with some dark stubble. Jeremiah can see the moisture glistening on and around her pussy.

"You have such a big fat fucking cock. This motherfucker will break me in half, but it'll be fucking worth it."

With a leg on each side of Jeremiah's thighs, Beatrice slowly lowers her wet bald twat over the biggest and thickest cock she's ever about to fuck. She coos and winces on every rock-hard inch as it vanishes between her creamy vaginal walls. Her pussy is fairly slack but still has a bit of a struggle adjusting to the length and girth of Jeremiah's 10-inch hard steel.

"Shit. Aaaaagghh, shit! FUCK!" Beatrice swears, feeling his throbbing raw meat pole reaching the bottom of her pussy, feeling pain and ecstasy at the same time.

She clutches Jeremiah's shoulders with her big melons leveled at his face and starts sliding her slick drippy cunt up and down the entirety of his giant cock. Her wetness oozes down his shaft, coating his fat nut sack.

"Ah yes! Ah yes. Aaaaahhhh," she moans.

Jeremiah cups and gropes her luscious big fake mounds, licking around her dark areolas and flickering the metal barbells attach to each nipple with the tip of his tongue before sucking on them in turns.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh god! OH! OH! OH! AH! Auuuuuuuuuughhhh!" Beatrice wails out, her tingling-soaked snatch completely bottomed out over his elongated prick, clenching around the rampant hardened shaft as she feverishly grinds. "AUUUUUUUUGGHHHHH, I'm cumming! Ohhhhhhh god... YES -- YES -- YES!!

With her dark steamy eyes rolling into the back of her head, Beatrice collapses forward burying her silicone knockers against his chest and head in his shoulder as her moaning intensifies and a massive orgasm wrecks her lean fit body like a tsunami.

Not waiting for her orgasm to subside, Jeremiah starts thrusting upwards, pounding his swollen cock to the deep center of her cum-oozing honey pot with his dickhead, feeling her spamming pussy coating his moving phallus with her extra sticky wetness.

"Auuuuuuggghhhh god! You're so fucking deep! Give it to me! Oh, Yesss! Keep fucking me! Harder! Ahhh shit, your cock feels so fucking good. Harder! Aaaaahhhh, shit!"

After a few minutes of thrusting upwards inside Beatrice's sloppy wet loose cunt, Jeremiah uses whatever strength in him and pins Beatrice onto the couch, resuming his dick-deep pummeling of her hot twat. Her strong feminine legs lock around his waist, pulling the hung Zimbabwean teen closer as he drives his meaty huge shaft balls-deep in her sweet dripping wet womb. His large thick balls are slapping wetly against her gaping wet asshole.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhhh, fuck! Ooohhh god! Yes!" she cries as another massively intense orgasm sweeps through her trembling body. "Holy fuck, I've never had two orgasms during sex before, fuck, oh my god!"

Jeremiah bends his head down to lick and sucks on her juicy hard nipples, toying with the metal barbells with his tongue.

"Ahhh, Jeremiah! My weak spot... My nipples... ohhh yesss!" Beatrice heavily pants as her second orgasm dies down. "You ever fucked a girl upside down?"

After a few more long hard thrusting from his turgid dick, the black teen pulls his oversize pussy cum-dripping tool out of Beatrice. She positions herself upside down with her back leaning against the couch and legs spread into a big open V revealing her aching glistening pussy.

Jeremiah stands on the couch, holding his heavy veined member, and rubs it up and down the dripping wet slit of her cunt.

"Stop teasing and fuck me! Fuck me, hard! Fuck me!" Beatrice desperately begs.

The hung Zimbabwean teen sticks half of his enormous man meat inside her inflamed snatch and begins fucking in earnest, causing her to moan uncontrollably. In this position, it's hard to bottom her out, but the chunk of cock inside her feels good. Adding extra simulation, Jeremiah repeatedly uses his thumb to rub circles on her engorged clitoris pushing Beatrice rapidly to the bleak of another immense wave of ecstasy. Her mouth hung open with nothing but little whimpers escaping between her duck lips as her soggy cunt shudders and scrunches over Jeremiah's hung schlong.

"UUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!!" escapes her lips, riding high on her intense climax.

Jeremiah continues to joyously pound her cum-drooling cunt mercilessly, grunting and feeling his enormous bloated balls tightening and long shaft going into full twitch spamming mode.

"Oh fuck, I can feel you're about to cum. Cum on my fucking tits."

Jeremiah pulls out, erupting with a roar, "Aaaaaaaaaahhh!!" as he aims his sticky rigid member downwards and releases several large ropes of milky thick spunk all over her big fake melons and sweaty face. A few cum droplets fling onto the floor beside her head. He empties the remains of his gooey man juices onto her flat ripped stomach. After his orgasm passes, Jeremiah collapses on the couch and Beatrice sits upright with his gooey baby batter plastered and dripping down her face and silicone jugs.

"Fuck, dude. Must have been a while since you fucked," Beatrice assumes, struggling to rise to her feet. She grabs her gray sports bra and uses it to wipe his sticky jism off her face and titties. "Man... My pussy hasn't felt this fucking wrecked in a long time."

"Your pussy was good, but I should be getting back to the gym. I'm sure Chris is wondering where I am and his sister is my ride," says Jeremiah.

"What's the rush? We got a couple more hours before Garvin gets back from the beach. Fuck me again really good and I'll take you home myself," Beatrice presents Jeremiah with a proposition. "But give me a minute to let my pussy recuperate before you destroy it again with that big ass cock."

While Jeremiah was gone getting his freak on with Beatrice, Chris struggled and eventually finished his first workout routine. He was too exhausted to care that Jeremiah was gone. He's currently on his second use of the massage bed attending to his aching sore muscles that he never knew existed while waiting on his older sister Scarlett.

With an extra-large white towel wrapped around her succulent curves, Scarlett stands in front of the locker room mirror and takes a long look at her reflection. Her gargantuan bowling ball-sized, teardrop-shaped breasts were her most dominant features and the extra-large towel struggles to keep them at bay.

Scarlett shyly looks around to make sure she is alone and undoes the towel to expose her humongous treasure chest of spongy flesh. With titanic jugs bigger than her head, their staggering size pushes her meaty teardrop-shaped balloons out past her rib cages and hung-low right above her belly button.

After graduating high school, Scarlett began to accept the vast size of her boobs even if her boyfriend Greg doesn't appreciate them and always made fun of them like the bullies she went to school with, but that didn't stop him from blasting a few loads of his semen on them.

Scarlett knew there's no way she can hide her outlandish colossal chest under bulky thick clothes, just makes her look like a broad woman. The only time she does is when she's at the gym having to wear a sports bra and a pricey tailor-made bra to minimize the excessive bouncing for aerobic class and running the treadmill.

Scarlett ties the towel under her mammoth meaty udders and scoops up a heavy handful, still taken aback by their preposterous volume, contour, and weight and how malleable the flesh feels in her palms and fingers as they overflow from her small hands. She is also amazed by the lack of back pain from carrying such a colossal amount of mammy fat on her chest. She isn't too fond of her pale-peach-colored oval-shaped areolas finding them distressingly too big. Her small pink nipples were flat and round mirroring pennies when she isn't aroused.

"My, my, those have to be the most amazing pair of breasts I've ever seen," compliments a soft voice by standing at the shower entrance way.

Top-heavy Scarlett is starlet by the unfamiliar voice belonging to a 5'7 lanky pale stranger with their comb-over faded hair black. The person is wearing a pair of solid black heels, red shiny pants, and a beige crop tube top that shows zero signs of any breasts. Scarlett assumes the stranger is a woman in the women's locker room.

"I'm so sorry, didn't mean to scare you," says the person.

"No, no, it's fine... I don't normally look at my breasts in a public mirror. I should have known better," Scarlett says, bringing the towel up to cover her mammoth milk bags.

"You shouldn't be ashamed to flaunt those magnificent honkers. Do you know how many women in today's society will kill to have breasts as big as yours? Fuck, I'm one of those people," the stranger alludes to. "As you can see, I'm as flat as that countertop."

Scarlett chuckles as she informs the pretty stranger, "Having really big boobs can sometimes be overrated. I mean, don't get me wrong. Having enormous breasts do have their advantages but also their disadvantages. I wish some of this fat would travel down to my ass."

"That's nonsense, girl. From what I can see, you have a fabulous body aside from your huge substantial mammaries... Have you ever considered doing some modeling work? Doesn't have to be nudes, but just modeling in general?" the stranger curiously asks.

Scarlett takes a minute to think about the question.

"I did some small-time local modeling for clothing stores and I do love taking selfies. I've been approached a few times about a real modeling job with and without clothes and every so often an invitation to do rated X porn," she informs the stranger.

"Women with killer bodies and huge juicy knockers like yours make some serious cash modeling. What do you do for a living? Working a minimum wage job and spending every dime you earn on bills? Got a car note to pay off? What about credit card debt? What about student loans or money for tuition? I know for a fact that bras in your size must cost an arm and a leg."

Scarlett becomes a bit flustered by the questions.

"Yes, I go to an out-of-state college and it's very costly. My sister wants to go out of state as well but might have to consider community college close to home. I'm on leave from my retail job to be home for most of the summer. It pays well, but not well enough for everything. I share a room on campus and my roommate also struggles with finances. I do have a boyfriend, but I'll never ask him for money. And you're right, bras in my size cost a lot."

The stranger smiles at Scarlett.

"I can certainly help you with that. My name, by the way, is Lilith Jameson but my friends call me Lily," the stranger finally reveals their name and pulls a business card out of their purse handing it to a half-naked Scarlett. "My phone number is on the front and a website to view some of my photographs is on the back. Give me a call when you are ready and I hope you do call. We'll talk details. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday."

Lilith walks out of the woman's locker room leaving Scarlett to ponder accepting the modeling gig for extra cash.

Not pondering a second round with Beatrice is Jeremiah as they continue their raunchy hot sex in the same bed she shares with her boyfriend Garvin.

"UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Beatrice moans absentmindedly, feeling the Zimbabwean's massive horse-like cock penetrating and throbbing deep between her soaked pussy lips, gyrating her hips back and forth on his extended rampant member, slamming her tight bubble ass against his pelvic in doggy-style position milking is manhood for all its worth.

Her chorus of screams, intense moans, and bed rocking leaks into the apartment below that is occupied by the elderly couple Beatrice and Jeremiah encountered earlier by the elevator, The Pruitt's.

"She must be starting one of those heavy metal rock bands with all that noise," Mrs. Pruitt assumes to her aroused husband as they sit in front of an old block television eating TV dinners and watching a black and white rerun of the Dick Van Dyke show.

"I wonder if she needs another member," her curious horny husband asks as things in their apartment continue to shift around from the commotion above.

Now lying on her stomach with Jeremiah on top, Beatrice receives a relentless bottom-out jack-hammer pounding with her quivering legs folded like an accordion. Her orange sweat-glistening face has gone full-blown ahegao as her body becomes engross by multiple massive orgasms.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH, YESSSSS! OH YESSS! OHHHH, GOD! OHHHHHH, GOD!!"

During mid-orgasm, Jeremiah pulls out and moves behind Beatrice in the spooning position. He uses one of his skinny legs to lift her leg and shoves his fat black cock back inside her gooey cum drenched cunt. His hands reach over and grope her solid ample knockers, twisting and stretching her nipples by the metal barbells bringing her to intense heights.

"Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Play with my fucking titties while you fuck me. Ohhhh, yeah. Fuck me, baby!"

"Oh, shit, Beatrice," Jeremiah moans, feeling his impending climax looming.

The hung black teen briefly dislodges his wet meat pole from her hot pussy and climbs on top of her, pressing his chest against her fake chest balloons as he reinserts his throbbing rock-hard appendage inside her hot soggy womb and begins wildly thrusting. Although not outright thinking about it, subconsciously Jeremiah wishes Garvin had a front-row seat to watch him give his tattooed and orange plastic tits girlfriend a proper fucking.

Beatrice's legs thrash in the air as she claws and scratches at her bedsheet, embracing the fierce hard pounding that brings her to another intense wet orgasm.

"I'm cumming again! OH GOD, shit, I'm cumming! Oh SHIT, oh SHIT, oh SHIT!!"

With sweat profusely dripping off his skinny black body as he hovers over Beatrice and fucks her pussy in earnest, Jeremiah feels his giant moving shaft twitching and the cum churning in his tight bloated ball sack.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuccccccccck!" Jeremiah exclaims, not fast enough to pull out, and floods the inside of Beatrice's warm and red creamy cunt with an enormous load of milky thick spunk.

He continues diving deep inside her wet sticky pussy until every drop of his semen is inside Beatrice.

"Goddamn, you fucking idiot! I didn't think I would have to tell you to pull out before you cum, fuck," states an infuriated Beatrice, pushing an exhausted Jeremiah off her. "You better hope I don't get pregnant or Garvin will kick the shit out of you."

Beatrice takes a couple of minutes to calm down and sits up in bed looking at the tiresome Zimbabwean teen with his oversized black cock and balls soiled with her multiple cum sessions.

"Thanks for the tremendously awesome fuck, but you can take the bus or call your friends to come to get you. Now get the hell out!"

Jeremiah is thrown out of Beatrice's apartment wearing just his soaking wet from sweat muscle tee and socks. He quickly puts his boxers, sweatpants, and shoes on. He walks out of the apartment complex in mid-afternoon, pulls out his cell phone, and calls Chris, hoping he would pick up and not be angry.