Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

The phone picks up, but it's not Chris's voice on the other end.

"Hey, Jeremiah. Did you have fun with that skank ass whore?" Jenny exclaims, taunting him.

"Why do you have Chris's phone, Jenny? Where is Chris?" he recognizes her bad nasal infected voice even over the cell phone.

Someone found Chris's cell phone on the ground near the bench press and handed the phone over to Jenny. He and Scarlett had already left the gym so she kept his phone and will give it to him the next time she sees him.

After hacking Chris's password to his cell, Jenny was scrolling through his phone and took selfies until she was interrupted by Jeremiah calling. She snickers on the other end before answering and explains to him, "He's currently unavailable right now, but if you leave a message, I'll make sure he gets it. But what I want to know is what happened with you and Garvin's girlfriend? Did she fuck you good like the others? She must have. You were gone for a long time."

Jeremiah goes silent for a moment, listening to Jenny's annoying voice shout out his, "Hey Jeremiah? Yoohoo, Jeremiah? Are you still there? Jeremiah? Hello?"

"Yes, we had incredible sex and I made her cum a lot," he answers bluntly leaving the outspoken Jenny flabbergasted.

"Wow... Good for you. Now if you don't want Garvin knowing, may I ask of you a favor in return for my silence?" Jenny all but confirms she's blackmailing the Zimbabwean teen.

"Are you trying to blackmail me? And I'm afraid of Garvin... I would have fucked his girl right in front of him," Jeremiah spouts angrily.

"Whoa there, cool your cock. If you haven't already seen, Garvin has a bad temper. He has put dudes in the hospital just by saying hi to his girl. He's also on the wrestling team and ranks at the top. Garvin would murder you... or he doesn't have to if you just do me this little favor."

As bold as he spoke, Jeremiah isn't a fighter and takes a few seconds to calm down before asking Jenny,

"What exactly is this favor?"

"Well as you know from my conversation with Chris earlier, I have a birthday party to attend in less than a half an hour dressed as a clown and I need an assistant. So I'm going to ask nicely. Will you be my assistant?"

Jeremiah thinks about it but ultimately knows he doesn't have a choice in the matter.

"Fine, BUT, I ain't wearing any stupid clown makeup or the red nose or those big goofy ass clown shoes."

Jenny smiles with glee on the other end.

"Just wear the funny top hat and baggy clown pants. You have to look the part if you're going to be my assistant. You do this one favor for me and I won't mention to Garvin that you screwed his hoe. By the way, are you still at her place? I know where they live and I'll be by to get you in 20. This is going to be so much fun."

After Jenny hangs up, Jeremiah shakes his head in disbelief as he can't believe what he has gotten himself into.

Elsewhere, Scarlett and Chris had returned home and she went straight to her bedroom with Lilith's proposal of doing some exclusive modeling on her mind. As she mentioned to Lilith during their conversation, she wasn't a stranger to modeling. She actually began idolizing models like Charlotte Mckinney, Heidi Klum, Diora Baird, and Kate Upton for having large breasts and not being afraid to show them off.

What Scarlett left out of the conversation with Lilith was that she wanted to become like those supermodels, but those dreams were axed when her humongous chest was deemed relatively too abruptly large for a modeling career. She tried to audition for a modeling service after turning 20 and was told to go do porn where she'll make a lot more money with her colossal money shakers.

Now in today's society, there are a few options to where Scarlett can potentially go and model that will accept her prodigious well-endowments, but she wanted to avoid doing nudes even topless after a private video of her taking off her top and exposing her massive bulbous udders to a former boyfriend appeared online shortly after turning 18. She contacted the websites that published her topless video and threaten to sue them. The video was immediately taken down but sadly, some lucky perverts were able to download the rare video keeping its existence alive.

Scarlett stands in front of her full-length mirror examining her body, primarily her monstrous bowling ball-like jugs. The army-green loose-fitting shirt she has on is large but her insanely large bra-clad breasts turned it into a crop top pushing and lifting the bottom hem away from her moderately thick love handles, exposing her soft flat stomach making the t-shirt casually drape over her meaty chest balloons.

She reaches under her t-shirt from behind her back and unlatches the multiple hooks to her massive black brassiere, sliding the costly contraption out from underneath her t-shirt and freeing her behemoth milk bags.

Without her oversized and unflattering bra on, her gigantic knockers were pendulous and the thick curvy bottoms and half of her large oval-shaped areolas are revealed.

"Hey, Scarlett, I finish your laundry," announces her mother Jane as she enters her bedroom with a basket full of clothes and catches her daughter examining her breasts. "Oh no, don't tell me you went up another cup size again, sweetie?"

Scarlett sighs still staring in her mirror as she replies, "No, I don't think so. I'm still in between an L and M cup," lifting her heavy monster tits and moving them up and down under her t-shirt, and continues, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course, sweetie. You can ask me anything but please stop playing with your breasts."

Scarlett drops her whopping teardrop-shaped gazongas, letting them freely sway around under her shirt, and asks, "Do you think it'll be foolish of me to try and audition to model again?"

Jane puts the clothes basket down and sits on Scarlett's bed.

"Well you're 21 now and as much as I don't want to see you heartbroken again, so you're old enough to make your own decisions," she sighs and continues, "But if that's what you want to do then I'll support you."

With her colossal-sized fat titties swaying lewdly and naked under her shirt, Scarlett joins her mom on the bed.

"I got an offer today by a woman named Lilith Jameson. I saw some of her works on her website and even the nude models look incredible, tasteful, and classy. Plus, I could use the extra money for my expansive ass tuition and pay off my fucking car payments."

"No swearing, dear. How does Greg feel about this? Have you spoken to him?"

"I haven't told him yet. You're the first person. We're having dinner tonight with some friends, so don't save me a plate. I'll speak to him about this modeling gig."

"Okay, and I won't mention this to your father. I'll let you do that. Speaking of which, since your father is out playing golf with his buddies, why don't we have some mother and daughter time? Let's go to the spa! Get our nails, hair, and feet done, messages, and a steam bath before your dinner tonight?" Jane suggests to her daughter.

"Is Dana not going to be joining us?"

"I'm afraid not. I asked and it seems she's already preoccupied with something."

"Being secretive, is she? I bet she's seeing someone," Scarlett suspects.

"You think so? I mean, that could explain a lot about her behavior lately. I hope she lets us meet him soon."

While Scarlett and her mother discuss the possibility of Dana having a secret love life and prepare to go on their spa trip, Jeremiah had to take a trip with Jenny Stouffers to her friend Kyle's house for his little brother's birthday party.

They arrive at basement Kyle's house in Jenny's light blue Volkswagen Beetle. Jenny is in a complete clown getup; the white paint job on her face was a little rush, a big top polka dot circus dress with colorful pockets, silky ruffled hem, big red bloomers, and big red shoes which she put on after exiting the car. She puts on her big red nose as icing on the cake. Jenny kept her big silly glasses on since she's blinded as a bat.

Jeremiah was reluctant to wear the big clown pants with suspenders and top hat, but obviously, he doesn't have much of a choice and felt humiliated.

"Smile dude. Clowns aren't supposed to frown," Jenny tells an annoyed Jeremiah and blows her air horn.

Jenny's clown act lasted for nearly 45 minutes. Jeremiah wasn't a fan of magic tricks, but he was impressed by Jenny's capabilities of doing magic tricks that left everyone at basement Kyle's birthday party happy. With the show over, Jeremiah couldn't wait to get out of the ridiculous clown pants.

He asks basement Kyle's father if there is a place for him to change in private and to make sure Jenny knew where he is. He secretively slips some money into basement Kyle's father hand that made the brought a smile to his face. After Jeremiah heads off to the guest bedroom, basement Kyle's dad informs Jenny that Jeremiah is waiting for her in the guest bedroom. He licked his chops looking down at her huge chest and wished he would have gotten to see her balloons in private.

"Hey, Jeremiah... You know, I feel kind of bad blackmailing you into doing this clown gig with me, but you were great out there as my assistant," says Jenny entering the empty guest bedroom. "Where are you, Jeremiah?"

Suddenly, the guest bedroom door closes from behind, and starlets Jenny to turn around in a hurry.

"DING DONG, HELLO!!" Jenny exclaims causing her normal nasal infected voice to go up to ten folds, shockingly seeing Jeremiah standing behind her with his dangling one-eyed monster black cock naked between his legs...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers