Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to call Gregory and tell him about my modeling gig and that there is nothing he can do or say to talk me out of it," Scarlett stated sternly. She grabs her cell phone and calls him. His cell phone rings for several seconds before he finally answers, "Hey babe. Now is not a very good time to talk. Shemar and I are in the middle of this new Madden game. Can I call you back later?" he said, immediately hanging up the phone.

Disappointed, "Uh sure," she said.

"What did she want?" Caroline asked Greg, briefly removing his rock-hard dick from her warm mouth after an intense sloppy blowjob.

Greg becomes stern, "None of your damn business. Just keep sucking like the pretty slut you are."

"Hey! I'm no fucking slut, you ungrateful prick," Caroline barked back then receives a hard slap on her petite round ass from Sherman as he drives his long black cock balls-deep inside her dripping wet cunt.

"Behavior, slut" Shemar warned her, as he starts bucking his hips a little faster and feeding the entire length of his black manhood between the meaty lips of her creamy twat.

Caroline squeals and squirms as the black man fucks her hard from behind while his white friend plugs her hot moaning mouth with his rampant tool. She feels Greg's hands molesting her D-cup titties as they swing in arches from the fierce pounding.

"Hmmm. These are perfectly good size hooters that I can fill my hands with. Scarlett's are way too big to grab and hold when I fuck her from behind," Greg explained while fondling Scarlett's close friend's perfectly round perky breasts.

Shemar replies, "I would love to fuck a bitch with freaky huge titties, bro," as the mental image of Scarlett's mammoth chest bags makes him come instantly, "Ohhhhh, shit!" he groaned, pulling out of Caroline's hot snatch and spraying her ass with his sticky white semen.

"In your dreams pal," Greg warned, pulling his throbbing cock from Caroline's mouth and instructing her to sit on his hard saliva-covered member.

Caroline impales her freshly fucked cunt over Greg's turgid 7 1/2-inch of rock-hard man-meat, moaning with each inch that disappears in her twat. With her sock-covered feet locked under his thighs, she starts grinding on his groin, feeling his pulsing dick deep inside her. Her big tits bounce in Greg's face which prompts his hands to seize them while his lips wrap around each of her pointy hard delicious nipples in turns. She bounces and rides his horny hard dick for several minutes, moaning, "Oh baby! I'm coming! Ohhh baby! Ohhhhhhh god!" she wailed as a toe-curling intense orgasm sweeps through her body.

As Caroline succumbs to orgasmic rapture, Greg throws his busty petite fuck toy onto the ground with her legs over his shoulders and continues pounding her creamy warm snatch. He leans forward pushing her knees into her big bouncing chest and feet above her head, going into an animal ballistic mode with his thrusting until his member begins aggressively twitching and the cum churning in his scrotum is ready to unload.

Grunting, "Aaahhhh, shit," while pulling out, dropping Caroline's shaky legs, and aims his cock towards her pretty face. Blast after blast of his milky jizz rush out of his throbbing organ and spews all over her face, leaving her eyes, nose, and lips drenched in cum.

After Greg finishes emptying his sticky wad on Caroline's face, he gets up and rudely tosses her clothes at her, saying, "It's been a blast, literally, but it's time for you to get the hell out of here."

Caroline uses her panties to wipe the filthy gooey spunk off her face and quickly puts her tight red dress back on with a disgusted look on her face at both gentlemen she fucked. She leaves the men's rented space without even putting her shoes on and a tiny bit of remorse about having sex with her best friend's cheating scumbag boyfriend.

While Caroline's night of hot sex is over, Jeremiah's just started. Emma is keen to join her older twin in being fucked by the older black boy. She waited patiently for nearly 30 minutes for Olivia to stop mingling with her loyal subjects as she calls them and decided she had enough waiting and took off. She maneuvers over the drunks in the hallway towards Olivia's hotel bedroom. She can hear Miriam moaning and getting the pounding of her life on the other side of the door.

Emma uses the extra room key to open the door and her nose is immediately hit with the stench of sex. Her eyes are widen finding her busty older twin sister lying on her back, feet near her ears, and mounted by Jeremiah with his massive black cock bottoming out her tight dripping wet cunt. Emma is flabbergasted from her point of view, watching the Zimbabwean teen's huge slick monster enter her sister's gaping wet womb repeatedly. Nearly half the length of his black cock is being buried inside Miriam with each thrust.

Not being able to pry her eyes away from watching her twin being plowed by the biggest and thickest dick she has ever seen, Emma closes the door and walks to the side of the bed to view her sister's face coated in sweat and ecstasy with her eyelids half close as every breath from her quivering body is being beaten out of her by Jeremiah's enormous meat.

Emma kicks her flip-flops off and climbs onto the bed. Jeremiah lifts his head to stare Emma directly into her eyes. The blonde twin lays a hot kiss on him, feeling his hot breath and muffling his groans as he fucks her raven-haired sister deep in her drenched twat.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Ohhhhhh, shit! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Miriam wailed, coming hard for the sixth time.

Emma breaks the kiss, "Damn sister. He's been fucking you good. Time to let me have some of that black cock."

With a loud moan, Jeremiah releases his pretzel-like hold on Miriam, pulling his cum-drenched dick out of her creamy snatch and busting several large sticky loads of his spunk all over her fabulously huge knockers and stomach.

Emma's eyes widen, "Christ!" she gasped and continue, "Never seen one so big, not even on white guys. And look at all that cum!"

Without wasting time, Emma picks up where her twin left off by clutching the Zimbabwean teen's horny wet cock with both hands, stroking the slimy shaft up and down. She leans over and starts licking his hardened prick in up and down straight lines and twirling her tongue around the bloated head. She tastes a mixture of Jeremiah's thick seed and her sister's cum.

Emma mentions, "I bet my cum taste the same," she chuckled, then descends her mouth upon the dark-pink knob of his black shaft and begins bobbing her head in classic blowjob style. Her hands adventure down to his big hanging scrotum, squeezing, massaging, and juggling them while her drooling mouth slurps down on his lengthy veiny cock.

Her dick-sucking skills are a lot wetter, sloppier, and clumsier than Miriam's, but that didn't bother Jeremiah. A mouth is a mouth no matter how skilled or unskilled it is. Like with her top-heavy twin, Jeremiah can't wait to get his hands on her massive boobs as they shook with Emma's sucking his tool. He reaches down and lifts the small bikini patches off her gigantic mounds of flesh, exposing her H cup-sized hooters with their enormous pale-pink areolas and bite-sized nipples. He scoops her massive teen jugs in his overmatched black hands causing the dick-sucking Emma to moan. He fondles and squeezes the thick soft flesh as much as he can hold, pinching and tugging her little pale nipples between the knuckles of his fingers.

"Fuck," Jeremiah groaned, bouncing the giant udders of Emma while her hot mouth drools on his massive fat cock.

"He loves to fuck huge titties," Miriam blurred out, lying off the side watching her twin sister suck the same huge black dick that plowed inside her mere moments ago.

Briefly relinquishing Jeremiah's tool, Emma replies, "Of course. What man can resist fucking a pair of gnarly massive teen boobies?"

After a short combination of spitting and sucking Jeremiah's steel-hardened prick to shinny perfection, Emma lies on her back, scooping her monster juggs in her hands and the Zimbabwean teen instantly straddles her midsection. Both of their hands wrap her enormous meat puppies around his throbbing member and Jeremiah begins lunging forward his mighty turgid dick multiple times with the swollen mushroom head breaking through the top of her cleavage. Emma is blown away as no tip of a man's penis has ever pierced through her lengthy chasm of cleavage.

"Oh my god, fuck my big titties with that fat cock. Ohhhh yesss. Feels so hard between my titties. Aaahhhh, god," Emma moaned as it feels like her massive chest is having miniature earthquakes from Jeremiah's thrusting. Her squishy boob flesh is wobbling ridiculously on her chest to where she feels uncomfortable for the first time in her life for having oversized tits.

Jeremiah stops fucking Emma's enormous boobs, clutches her blonde-haired head, and shoves the bulbous helmet of his dick inside her warm mouth. She sucks the dickhead as Jeremiah begins pulling forward again, fucking both her mammoth breasts and mouth at the same time. The flesh of her extremely large white teen mounds is smacking Emma in the face with each thrust.

After a full minute, a shuddering Jeremiah cries, "Ahhhh, yes! I'm gonna come. Argggghhhh," as his massive rock-hard dick explodes several big thickly cumshot inside poor Emma's mouth and down her throat.

As things continue to heat up in Olivia's hotel room without her knowledge, things seem to be heating up in the pool between Chris's rival Trent and the love of his life Monique. While his band Not Your Average Joes finishes out their last set after playing for nearly 40 minutes, Chris can't help but be jealous watching Trent hang all over Monique. His saving grace comes in the form of the newly turned 18-year-old, Olivia.

The birthday girl calls Monique out of the pool and they engage in a short conversation before walking off together. Chris sighs with relief knowing that his dream girl is safe from the menacing clutches of Trent, but has no idea that Trent is the least of his concerns when it comes to his crush.

"It's like Emma and Miriam just up and vanished without a trace. Where did they go?" an angry Olivia spouted to Monique as the two head towards Olivia's hotel room.

"Calm down, Liv. You shouldn't be upset on your big day," said a concerned Monique, trying to calm the birthday girl, and continues, "Are you sure they said something about a big surprise waiting for you in your hotel room?"

In an upset tone, "For their sake, they better be anywhere but in my room for almost ruining my party," Olivia replied.

Using her room key card, Olivia opens the door to her hotel room to utter shock and confusion seeing her two besties butt naked and sharing a guy. Emma is sliding her young wet cunt up and down the thick large pole of the Zimbabwean teen, crying out in pain and pleasure while her twin Miriam sits on his face, his tongue lapping between the soggy wet folds of her pink twat.

"Oh... my... god..." Monique responded in shock.

Even in lust as she sits on top of Jeremiah's face, Miriam looks over and notices her two friends observing in disbelief. "Oh my god, you bitches! You're just time in."

Emma, moaning up a storm, can feel her young cunt clamping and drooling juices all over the enormous slab of swollen dick meat crammed between her wet vaginal folds.

"Come. Oh yeah, come," Jeremiah moaned, briefly pausing from eating Miriam's stretched dippy sex.

Emma plunges her pussy as far as she can, bottoming out her pink juicy sex on Jeremiah's big dick, "UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she comes the instant his fat mushroom head bumps her cervix.

After her intense orgasm subsides, Emma falls over to Jeremiah's side revealing his remarkably huge cock and balls glistening in Emma's cum to Olivia and Monique.

"Where the fuck did you say that nerd boy and his family found this dude?" Olivia asked Monique, unable to take her eyes off the Zimbabwean teen's shiny package.

Monique is also engrossed by the staggering length of Jeremiah's dick, "Zim--Zim--Zimbabwean," she stammered.

"OOHHHH, SHIT!" Miriam shouted, flooding Jeremiah's mouth with her sweet nectar.

"Hey, Liv... Happy birthday," an exhausted Emma muttered faintly and continues, "Your birthday gift is ready for you..."

Miriam lies next to Emma, both are exhausted, sweaty, and well fucked by Jeremiah. If two irresistible big-boobed twin sisters couldn't slow down Jeremiah's insatiable sex drive then he must be something else, Olivia thought. She can feel her pussy moistening.

Unable to resist, the birthday girl hops onto the bed between Jeremiah's legs and takes his large thick slimy meat in both hands. The smell of pussy and funky musk floods her nostrils as she stares at the incredible black cock in her hands. She begins jerking the wet meaty tool up and down, moving her full mouth towards the bulbous head and wrapping her lips around it.

Jeremiah's fat cock is enjoying Olivia's hands and mouth while his eyes enjoy the view of the ample hills known as her ass. Olivia has her half Latino and half black genes to thank for her best feature as her warm mouth plunges farther down his thick throbbing pillar, tasting the unfamiliar flavor of the twins' cum and his semen. Her moaning mouth now strokes quicker up and down his lengthy wood while keeping one hand jerking his shaft and the other occupied by massaging his enlarged ball sack.

Emma and Miriam observe with glee as their best friend and birthday girl enjoys their present to her. Monique still stood in the same spot unable to wrap her head around what is going on even though it's obvious. The strong tingling sensation between her legs confirms she likes what she's witnessing.

After 2 minutes of sucking, Olivia pulls Jeremiah's huge cock from between her glossy lips, "Alright foreigner. I want to feel what your mouth can do on my pussy," she commended.

"His tongue feels as good as his dick," Miriam confirmed.

Olivia loses her gold bikini bottom, revealing a neatly trimmed bush covering her twat as she lies down. Jeremiah gets between her legs, smelling the ripeness of her 18-year-old pussy, and plants his lips on her wet flesh.

With her legs propped over his shoulders, Jeremiah drills his tongue between the sticky wet outer labia of Olivia's bushy womb. The glistening hairs tickle his face as his tongue slides up and down and wiggles inside her pinkness.

"Holy shit!" Olivia gasped as the Zimbabwean teen tongues her pussy. She is no virgin as her only sexual experiences had been with white guys with either no pussy eating skills or were afraid to eat her pussy. Wave after wave after wave of rapture courses through her body as this black boy licks and sucks her moist pink slit from the bottom to the top and vice versa. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!!"

With her juicy clitoris being the focal point of his tongue lashing, Jeremiah sticks one of his boner fingers inside her trembling pussy and drills it in and out with earnest pushing Olivia into a back-arching, toe-curling orgasmic state.

In a high pitch voice, "Ooohhhhooohhhhhh my GOD!! FUCCCCCKK!!" Olivia moaned.

Not letting her orgasm subside, Jeremiah sits up and lines his big dick against her gaping cum-drenched snatch and impales his shaft inside. He collapses on top of Olivia, pushing his chest against her bikini-clad perky breasts, and begins fucking her cunt with furious thrusting.

"That's it! Fuck her pussy with the big black cock! Fuck it hard!" Miriam cheered.

"Uh-huh. Give that ice bitch the hardest fucking she needs with the big dick," Emma shouted.

Nothing but Olivia's loud high-pitch moans and the sounds of flesh pounding flesh echoed throughout the hotel room as her young pussy is being fed the biggest and thickest cock she had ever experienced.

The Boland twins watch with merriment as Jeremiah pushes the full length of his hardened spear deep inside between Olivia's hairy wet cunt lips. His enormous balls are bouncing vivaciously on the outside as he switches between slow and fast thrusting the soggy snatch of this hot bitch. The twins decide to sit on opposite sides of the hot fucking and fondle his cum-filled nut sack.

"Aaahhh, shit!" the Zimbabwean teen moaned, feeling his cum hastily churning in his expanding scrotum that the twins are molesting.

"Fill her stank pussy with cum," Emma encouraged.

"Oh yeah. Give this bitch a big cream pie," Miriam agreed.

The twins release Jeremiah's ball sack and each takes one of Olivia's trembling legs by her ankles keeping her legs spread as the Zimbabwean teen swiftly jackhammers his immense hard wood balls deep inside the birthday's hot creamy sex.

Olivia comes, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" moaned in ecstasy, "Oh god! Your fat dick is making me come! Ohhhhhhh, GOD! Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Her spamming cunt and extra moistness is too much for Jeremiah to bear, "Here I fucking come!" he cried out, flooding her sodden clenching womb with several thick loads of his jism. He continues ramming Olivia's pussy while in mid-orgasm, his baby batter seeping out of her gaping fuck hole to the delight of the Boland twins.

Monique had continued to stand in a trance watching her best friend being fucked by the biggest dick she had ever seen and when Jeremiah started coming, she passed out onto the floor from the shock.

"Think she'll be okay?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. You know how Monique is. She was just a little overwhelmed by this whole thing," Miriam replied.

"Forget her. She faints at the sight of her blood. I want to spend the rest of my birthday night being pleased by my birthday gift. I want to thank you two for making my 18th birthday the greatest night of my life!"

The three naked best friends hug while Jeremiah sits back observing, "Can a Brotha get some love too?" he chimed in.

Back at the birthday pool party with no birthday girl, Chris and his band were done playing for the night. Chris is looking around for Monique and he sees Trent smooth-talking and hugging another girl. RJ and Lucy went to one of the many empty hotel rooms for some hot and sweaty sex. Kasey even got the attention of a few hunks that like girls in bands and Lenny sat in the corner being Lenny next to an equally awkward girl.

Meanwhile, Jeremiah is surrounded by three of the hottest girls he has ever seen, working their hot wet mouths on his newly hardened boner. The twins have their mouths on his fat testicles while Olivia slobbers down his stone-hard shaft. The girls took turns alternating sucking his mammoth dark meat but made sure all three of their mouths is somewhere on his gentiles the entire time.

After several minutes of lubing his big black dick, Miriam and Emma tag-teamed his cock between their gigantic balloons of flesh while Olivia sat on his face with her ample ass, having him tongue her butthole. Unable to hold back, he came between and all over the twins' immense teen knockers.

Afterward, they sucked this cum-covered tool back to life as Olivia was bent over presenting and wiggling her sweet plump ass towards him. He fucked both of her dark pink holes doggy-style, nearly splitting her tight anus in half, but Olivia felt the 3 minutes was worth the agonizing pain and ass full of hot spunk.

Jeremiah fucked the busty Boland twins one last time in different positions until their pussies submitted and ended Olivia's birthday night pounding his colossal dark man-meat inside the birthday girl on her back and legs hooked. She succumbed to the biggest orgasm she ever had and Jeremiah finished the hot foursome exploding an overabundance of hot man juice on Olivia's beautiful face.

12