All Comments on 'Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 08'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k, Evilhippy, mikalman216, Youkai-sama, Jaenen, Ollie, cdog02, Parzival95, Verdant, Osmina Deveraux and Alexander

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Far from your best story ending if it really is the end but you leave so many open ended stories and never seem to go back to them.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

Crack weasel energy till the very end *golf claps* good show. I can't wait to read what you come up with next.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeabout 2 years ago

I love it. It’s perfect.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

you do realize capitalism has done more to end world wide poverty than any force in human history right?

AnubismarkAnubismarkabout 2 years ago

@lujon2019

Not so much. Capitalism is just the only type of economy we've ever tried on the large scale. Hell, even "communist" countries like China, n.korea,, and the soviet union, were still capitalist economies. The ussr got closest, but even then it was still a bunch of oligarchs owning everything, and the people getting fucked over.

RavenhideRavenhidealmost 2 years ago

The greatest issue of capitalism still remains the fact that companies and CEOs are the ones who possess huge swaths of money and can't even be bothered to toss enough to their workers for said workers to live comfortably. Capitalism hasn't done shit to end world poverty: For every dollar that gets sent to charities and non-profit organizations, only about 60% will actually make it to the charity; the rest is pocketed by those in power or goes to "professional fundraisers". That's not something to be proud of; anywhere between 80% to 100% of donated dollars should be going to charity, not no 60%. Everyone likes to blame the government for inflation, but the government can't really help the fact that companies are increasing prices far, far above what their average worker makes. Sorry for the rant, but I hate folks who aren't very educated about the subject trying to pretend that capitalism is the next best thing after sliced bread. Because its not, and never will be so long as greedy people remain in power.

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 1 year ago

Welp that was fun 😂

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

Well you Had to go and ruin the story, you didn't have to put the gay stuff because a man that loves females doesn't enjoy reading about guy on guy stuff well that's a bridge to far but still you are a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but not your best. We would love to see more of Prismatic Hi that's your best ever story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was an awesome series you should have written another chapter or two and maybe mother and sisters become pregnant and then morgan becomes pregnant and his sisters find out their boyfriend is now a woman gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[17.04.24]

Top Shelf Series!

Humour, hot sexy fun, a bit of action/adventure, and just a pinch of 'pissing off' SOME (not ALL) 'normies'!

11/10!!!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalence8 days ago

"Hear me out -- lets say your worst ideas are true, and that Skye zonked you into being bisexual? That's...like...fine. You clearly asked for it, you don't mind having it now, and if you wanted to be fully straight, you can just ask for it."

.

Faulty logic because it implies she's OK with him being changed because, now that he's changed, he's mostly OK with being changed.

.

What if instead the change was "Let's temporarily make you OK with murder; once you change back you'll no longer be but if you don't change you won't care." Would that bother her?

What if it was "... temporarily OK with eating babies..."

What if it was "... temporarily OK with hating Morgan..."

All changes that he was effectively willing to *try* to maybe prove a point but not intending to *be*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous