All Comments on 'How I Was Made Into a Diaper Slave'

by Subtext

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 8 years ago
Well written

Interesting and well written. You covered many aspects of the diapering fetish. My only questions arose when I couldn't be sure of the boy's age. Did you leave that out on purpose??? It might have cleared up the questions that floated in about why the young man couldn't physically fight off the obviously old, weaker woman. Not sure if there will be more chapters but I somewhat enjoyed it.

4 stars.

SubtextSubtextalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Age of Main Character

Thanks for the feedback! I think the age of the main character is open to interpretation in this story. But for the sake of the censors, I'll say that he's definitely over 18!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the story

I think it would have been better if he became exposed, like having to go outside with no pants over the diaper, but all in all it was a solid story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I loved your story, I wanted so badly to be in his place. I always wished that I had the fortune to meet a mature dominant woman when I was a youth. Thank-you so much, please write many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly fantastic

I have a huge diaper fetish and this story was just superb. I feel as though it covered multiple aspects of the fetish and I feel as though the main character really discovered quite a lot about himself. I honestly would absolutely love if you would continue and make this into a series. I think it would be absolutely wonderful to find out exactly what happens to Jeremy after he returned to Mrs. Looper. Did he choose to stay with her? What happened next? Did his mother send him to Mrs. Looper knowing what she was going to do?

This is definitely a story I will be coming back to again. My pussy is so wet right now from reading this. You are truly a fantastic writer. Please keep it up ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My youth

Thank you so much for your very well written story.

It reminds me of my own youth. It was different but very similar. Our governess forced me in diapers and rubber pants she sewed for me. She used diaper discipline to keep me small in my mind. She discussed this treatment with our doctor who also could not find any medical reasons for me bedwetting and he believed aswell that diapering me would cure the problem.

The day when Governess Ella quit our house it was over. I left home at 18 but I had also sexual problems. But I got married and at our wedding Ella talked to my women and told her about my bedwetting problems and asked her if I still wet the bed.

A few years later I got divorsed because she found my collection of diapers and plastic and rubber pants in a box in the garage.

She also found pictures on my computer and made prints of them and wanted to blackmail me financially. She said that she would take all my money and the business and if I would call a Laywer then she would sho him the pictures.

Today she runs the business and I must work as an employee. I live alone and wear diapers and plastic pants almost every day. I like to be shown as incontinent men who must wear diapers. My noisy plastic pants are visible under my tennis shorts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's wrong

Dude you could've told your mother but no you had to let her use you like that's wrong and it ain't right

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the powerful lady next door.

How i wish this was me ... i think i would have been volunteering to go round & "work" for this lady ! ... i also imagine i would show interest in wearing a bra while i was under her control ... i am opening my mouth as i speak for her to fit the ball gag ! ... i would still be her diaper slave now & would not have wanted to leave her !

slimeyslimeyalmost 3 years ago

That ending. I loved it. Consensual, humiliating surrender with acceptance.

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicksabout 1 year ago

A lovely story how I wish that I too could have had a deviant neighbour just like Mrs Looper and a compliant Mother. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous