Jeremy's Journal: The Waterfall

Story Info
After a short hike Candy and I enjoy the waterfall.
1.2k words
4.17
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my eyes it was morning. I loved waking up at the cottage. The country air rushed in and out of every room once a window was open. There were moments of silence but this morning was an orchestra of different birds singing. I stretched out and looked around to see where I was and found myself on the rug by the fireplace. Candy was not around but I figured she had gone exploring or for her morning run. I remained lying there until I smelt bacon cooking. Curious and hungry I went to the kitchen to see Candy by the stove cooking up breakfast wearing an apron and nothing else.

The bow she tied at the back was right where he tailbone was and looking at her naked bottom, I laughed thinking that she looked like a sexy gift to me. I sat by the breakfast table and just looked at her gracefully moving from one thing to another. She turned around and smiled with me. The apron barely held her breasts hidden, they were bursting out from the sides and I could even see her areola. She got two plates out and then grabbed a few things from the oven and began plating them. When she was done, she took off her apron and I looked at this naked goddess walking towards me. She kissed me on the forehead, told me good morning and set down a plate with bacon, eggs, toast, sausages and baked beans. As she bent over to put down my plate I moved my head forward to suck on her nipple. She laughed and pulled away and told me to eat my breakfast first.

We ate, we talked and laughed and even talked about the cottage a little. With breakfast done, a mutual shower and teeth brushing had been done we put some clothes on and I told her we would go to the waterfall. It was about noon when we started our very short walk. Once we were outside, we could hear the sounds of the waterfall, there was a little path to take and I let Candy walk first so I could stare at her ass as she walked. She wore a bikini that perfectly showed her fit and tight body. To me she was a little of an anomaly because she had such big boobs, tiny waist and a great butt and she was fit on top of that. As she continued walking I was giggling how her underwear kept being pulled into her butt crack and I told her that she could just ditch it although. She laughed but continued walking. After a five minute walk, the stony path led us to the waterfall.

It was about fifteen feet high and the pool at the bottom was clean and clear with a few fishes, the surrounded area was stony but my uncle had put up a tiny one room house for extra guests or to be a change room when all the family were together and some areas for sunbathing. I found a shady area because the sun was getting to be a little hot and got some sun tan lotion for Candy. I walked up to her and after squeezing some lotion into my hands I began to apply the lotion to her breasts first. She laughed and I told her I had my priorities. I continued to run lotion all over her body as slowly as sensually as I could and when I was done I held her hand and led her into the cool water. The hot weather and cool water was so refreshing.

After frolicking a little on our own. I made my way to her and as I grabbed her by her hips she wrapped her legs around me and her elbows on my shoulders. Her hard nipples were obvious and pressed against me. I kissed her as passionately as I could and massaged her breasts at the same time. I started to undo her bikini top and threw it on the shore. Her bikini bottoms were tied on the sides so I undid those as well. As we continued to make out in the cool waters I dropped my trunks and rubbed the tip of my dick against her vagina. As I did that a few times, her legs released their hold around me and she grabbed my cock and led me back to the shore.

As she reached the waist high water, I stopped her and urged her forward a little so that the water would be at her tailbone. I slipped my hands between her legs and rubbed her clit while I started to lick her tailbone. She shuddered and pushed her butt out and spread her legs. I reached my other hand around her and kneaded her breast. Her nipples were diamond hard and even underwater I could feel how wet my sexy naked girlfriend was. I stood up and steered her towards the shore and once there put her into a face down ass up position and licked her pussy. Her hips began to move towards and away from me so I slid my finger inside her. As I licked her pussy and fingered her she started to moan which always makes me lose control.

I stopped and knelt behind her and held her by her waist and slowly slid my shaft inside her. Slowly I thrusted inside her and with every stroke I went deeper and harder. My balls were swinging to and fro slapping her mons. I leaned over and hugged her, trying to see how deep and hard I could fuck her until I realized she was also slamming hard into me. Not wanting to ruin her rhythm, I leaned back and watched as she forcefully rammed her sweet ass into my pelvis. I loved her being so sexually expressive and loved the visual of her rear end engulfing my cock.

Her big beautiful breasts were swinging wildly, slapping against her skin and I felt myself getting closer to cumming. I always believe that nice guys finish last and I always want my woman to cum before I do but being outdoors and the overall experience had me on the verge of exploding inside her. I think she knew this as well as she reached a hand through her legs and cupped my balls. She told me to cum in her but I really didn't want to so just as I was about to I pulled my cock out of her cunt and pressed it against her anus, I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hard against me and thrusted a few times until my cum shot out and landed on her tailbone. I let go of her and dropped back onto my heels, she turned around and lifted my cum drenched dick to her mouth and sucked and licked the cum off. She tickled my balls when she was done and even sucked them as she stroked me, "You owe me an orgasm" she said and I told her I would repay in full before the end of the day. We helped each other up and went back into the water to enjoy the waterfall.