Jeremy's New Beginnings

Story Info
How to relax after a stressful week...
2.7k words
4.72
4.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day, the end to a long week, as Jeremy closed down his computer debating whether or not to go to the gym for a good pre-weekend workout, or the pub for a few pints and maybe something to eat.

"Gym," he told himself sternly, picking up his phone and rucksack and turning off his office lights, he made his way out.

Jeremy wished the security guard who manned the door a pleasant weekend and walked the short walk to the gym.

He made his way to the changing room, and pulled his gym kit out of the rucksack. It was fairly empty apart from one other man present. He looked to be slightly older and, from the surreptitious glance Jeremy threw him, exceptionally well-toned, with not a bad six-pack for his age! Good legs, too, thought Jeremy.

Jeremy slid his trousers off revealing an almost transparent thong. He couldn't help but display his well-rounded buttocks as he bent to pick up the thong from the floor and could have sworn he heard a low moan of pleasure as he stood up. His gaze fell upon the flashes of the other man's semi-hard cock which he was pretending to towel down, Jeremy found the bouncing motion a serious turn on and could feel his own cock hardening.

"Hi," said the stranger. "I'm Andrew. Are you a regular here?" He walked towards Jeremy with an outstretched hand. Immediately Jeremy thought of offering his stiff cock to shake, but felt that was a bit too forward!

"Jeremy. And yes, it's my local - I only work round the corner, so it's handy." By this time, Andrew had tied his towel around his waist which wasn't really hiding the mound of his stiff cock. He sat on the wooden slatted bench that separated either side of the changing room with his gaze intently fixed on Jeremy's cock. He had positioned himself just close enough for Jeremy to feel the warmth of his body, and when he accidentally brushed his lightly haired arm, a buzz of electricity ran through his body straight to his cock. He could sense a trickle of precum oozing from the tip of his cock, so quickly pulled on his jockstrap.

"Maybe you'd like to go for a drink sometime," Andrew had stopped gazing at Jeremy's groin and was smiling up at him from where he remained seated. He had a pleasant air about him, Jeremy pondered, nice looking, easy going, pleasant with it, if not a bit too forward! The sort of chap you felt you could open you heart to over a pint. Jeremy was imagining sliding off his g-string, and stroking his legs at the same time, feeling the downy softness of the hairs... He caught himself staring just a little too long into Andrew's pale blue eyes. Snapping out of it with a shake of his head, he smiled and replied "yes, that would be nice. In fact I'm only going to have a quick workout so if you felt like it, we could have that drink tonight."

Andrew laughed, saying he'd go and spend a bit of time in the sauna, and that Jeremy could come and find him there when he was done.

Jeremy rather raced through his work out that evening, and then went off to find Andrew.

They both changed, Andrew discretely requesting Jeremy keep his jockstrap on - it would, he said, give him something to fantasise about while having that drink.

"Let's go here," Andrew steered Jeremy into a small pub off Seething Lane. It looked quiet, despite being a Friday night, and they soon found themselves a table in a quiet corner. Andrew ordered from the bar, and brought two menus back, "just in case you're hungry."

They found they had a lot in common, both working in the money markets, they discovered they lived not that far from each other, and over the course of the evening found they knew a lot of people in common.

"As you live just round the corner from me, why don't we continue over a couple of glasses of brandy back at my place?" Jeremy could feel his cock growing at the idea. He was telling himself nothing would come of it, it would be a couple of drinks and that was all. Although he couldn't help thinking that Andrew had been staring, quite obviously, hungrily at his cock.

They walked out on to the street, and Andrew hailed a black cab, gave him the address and they were on their way. Jeremy felt his leg brush against Andrew's and wondered if he was sensing the same buzz. The chat in the back of the cab was pretty mundane, it was the anticipation of what might be about to happen.

"Just on the left here, cabbie," Andrew leant forward and proffered two notes through the partition with "keep the change."

He led the way up the garden path to the large black front door, and finding the keys, unlocked it, then touched the fob on the alarm panel just inside the front door.

As the lights went on Jeremy could see that the walls were covered in great art. He inwardly gasped at his surroundings. He followed Andrew, past steps down to what must have been the kitchen, and stairs up to the bedrooms, to a cosy little room at the back of the house with a view of the well ordered garden, cleverly lit with the gentle sound of a fountain.

"No point in having it and not spending it," Andrew said with a smile as he returned with two huge balloons of brandy. "And if you work hard, there are plenty of people who'll happily spend your money for you! Decorators, gardeners, art dealers, you name it!" He picked up a remote control and from somewhere piped music started playing, the lights dimmed and the blinds slowly lowered over the windows.

He moved himself next to the chair Jeremy was sitting in and sat on the floor. Taking Jeremy's hand he gently steered it down to his lightly-haired chest where Jeremy's fingers soon found a hard nipple to play with. As Andrew made himself more comfortable and undid a few more buttons on his shirt, he pushed himself back into Jeremy's lap feeling the hardness waiting within that jockstrap. Slowly turning around, he knelt in front of Jeremy and slowly undid his trousers, easing them down. Their heads closed in and their tongues began exploring each other's mouths - Andrew's hand on the back of Jeremy's head pushing his tongue as far down has he could, his other hand playing with the outline of the hard cock in the jockstrap, feeling the precum soaking the front making a dark patch. Jeremy played with Andrew's stiff nipples, teasing them and flicking them, gently pinching them, hearing Andrew's soft moans of delight.

Andrew slowly eased the rock hard wet cock from Jeremy's jockstrap and bent his head down to lick the tip. Very soon, his whole mouth had taken Jeremy's throbbing cock deep down his throat.

"Mmmm, you're quite a big boy," he said teasingly, watching Jeremy's cock bounce with anticipation. He moved his head down and flicked Jeremy's balls with his tongue, before swallowing one, then the other. Jeremy helpfully lifted his legs in anticipation known where Andrew's tongue would be exploring next.

"Shall we go and make ourselves more comfortable?"

Andrew smiled as Jeremy looked around the room. One wall was made up of a glass panel which behind was the en suite shower room. With a flick of a switch, the glass changed from opaque to clear, "in case you're shy," he said with a grin. Through one door was an enormous walk-in wardrobe and on the other side another door led to a large exercise room that would put their gym to shame.

As Jeremy was about to settle on the seriously deep luxurious duvet to survey his surroundings, Andrew indicated with a flick of his head that he was heading to the shower. Kicking his trousers off and throwing them over the chair, Jeremy dutifully followed.

The complicated looking shower offered several options, jets from the side, a rainwater head, a handheld: the power of the water jets like needles on the skin.

Whilst waiting for the water to heat up, Andrew slowly pulled the jockstrap off Jeremy, allowing his semi-hard cock to bounce out. Gently grabbing his balls and giving them a light tug. Andrew bent forward and took Jeremy's now glistening helmet in his warm mouth, hIs fingers fondling the tight ballsack as one finger gently probed Jeremy's butthole, slowly circling the opening, teasing the hole to relax, easing one finger in, then another. Jeremy moaned as Andrew sucked the two fingers to lubricate them and slowly pushed them into Jeremy's butt, getting a rhythm going with his mouth and fingers.

Jeremy leant on the cold marble walls arching his back out and pushing his hard cock as deep as he could into Andrew's welcoming mouth, a hand on the back of Andrew's head pushing him right down forcing him to swallow his entire length. He licked his fingers and slowly circled Andrew's butt before gently pushing one finger, then another into that hole. Andrew moaned with delight and immediately turned putting his hands on the wall and offering his arse to be rimmed. Jeremy cupped his buttocks and pulled them apart allowing his tongue the chance to get right in, slurping and flicking making the butthole all sloppy with spit.

"Oh, god, fuck me, please," moaned Andrew. "Let me feel that huge cock stretching my tight butt - let me feel you shoot your hot load in me. I want to feel your cum dribbling out..."

Jeremy spat in his hand and wet his cock - resting it at the opening to Andrew's arse, then playfully slapped the arse crease with his stiff cock, before easing it into Andrew's tight hole. "Oh god, that feels so good!"

He couldn't contain himself any longer and felt the swell of his climax, strengthening with each thrust to the point that Jeremy shuddered and with a huge push, felt his cum exploding out of his cock.

They stood as one for a short while, until the familiar slurp of Jeremy's cock left its temporary home. Quickly, he knelt down and buried his tongue in Andrew's butt, licking the dribbling seed out and cleaning his hole out. With the fresh load in his mouth, he and Andrew kissed passionately tasting the saltiness of Jeremy's mouth.

The two of them felt the warmth of the water from the shower against their bodies as they soaped each other down. Andrew showed Jeremy what the body jet could do, and he felt the warm stream expertly douche out his hole in readiness for what was to come.

They towelled each other down and fell on the bed, in each other's arms.

It wasn't too long before Jeremy felt a warm soft feeling on his butt crack. He arched himself up and placed a pillow under his hips for support and to give Andrew better access as his tongue slobbered inbetween his muscly mutt. Pulling his cheeks apart and flicking his tongue deep into Jeremy's hole, Andrew buried his head deep in the puckering arse presented to him, his expert tongue flicking and licking making Jeremy's cock stiffen. As Andrew licked and munched, his fingers found Jeremy's nipples and tweaked and stroked them, Jeremy was helpless and could only moan in ecstasy. One hand fondling his tits the other teasing Jeremy's cock as the tongue expertly saw to his hungry hole.

With Jeremy on his knees, a quivering wreck desperate to feel a cock deep in him, Andrew lubed up his thick hard cock and positioned it at the entrance to Jeremy's butt. With a swift movement, the hard eight inch cock had thrust deep into Jeremy's arse, with Jeremy only emitting a low moan as he felt the huge rod slide deep in him. Every thrust saw Jeremy's cock glisten with more precum which Andrew gently wiped from the eye and licked his fingers. It wasn't too long before Andrew had Jeremy on his back with his legs on his shoulders, slowly fucking him and at the same time, sucking his, by now, enormous throbbing cock. Each stroke in and out, sent waves of electricity through Jeremy's body as he tried to stop himself from cumming too soon - he wanted them to cum together.

Andrew's expert movement had Jeremy quivering. He could feel Andrew thrusting quicker and deeper, his hands now squeezing his thighs as he grunted murmuring he was going to cum. Jeremy squeezed his arse muscles tight and watched Andrew's look of sheer delight. A few more thrusts, and Andrew pushed in deeper than ever as they both felt his hot load spill into Jeremy, just as Jeremy's cum erupted all over Andrew's chest.

Sleep came quickly with Andrew's still semi-hard cock in Jeremy's butt, a little trickle of cum dribbling out. Andrew in his half awake state, slid a finger up with his cock.

It wasn't that much later, when Jeremy stirred.

"That was fun," he whispered to Andrew who had opened one eye.

"Mmm, it certainly was," and his mouth met Jeremy's as their tongues met in each other's mouths. "Come here," and with that he lay on his back and manoeuvred Jeremy's butt over his face. "I need to clean you out." And with that, Jeremy lowered himself onto Andrew's face as Andrew's hands parted his arse allowing his tongue greater access to clean all the still-warm cum out. Jeremy moaned with pleasure. "You're making me hard again," he said.

"Good!" With that, Andrew's hand reached round to Jeremy's trembling cock feeling his juicy precum dribbling off the tip.

"Do you want to reach into the nightstand?" Jeremy followed the order and found a large bottle of poppers long with an assortment of cockering. Bit late for those, now, he mused, never get the metal one on!

"Oh well, at least they're not called 'Thrust' or 'Rush'." Jeremy laughed.

"They're extra strong - like the old ones," Andrew replied with a smile, as Jeremy removed the top and took a big sniff in each nostril. He lifted himself off Andrew's face to allow him the chance of a snort too. With his face now flushing and the rush of the drug hitting, he felt as though Andrew's tongue got longer rimming him so hard that he was building up to shoot again. He shifted off the bed and bent down touching his toes allowing Andrew full access to his butt.

"Oh yes," Andrew murmured. "Just how I like it". His swinging cock was now ramrod straight, and Jeremy's hole was the perfect target. He lubed himself up and slowly pushed his rock hard cock deep into the waiting butt. Jeremy huffed on more poppers and greedily pushed himself back onto Andrews cock, flexing his muscles rhythmically. Andrew's fingers found his rock hard nipples and squeezed them hard banging him like nothing before, the two of them grunting in unison.

As he felt the build up, Jeremy pushed back on Andrew, feeling that when he shot his whole body would explode. Andrew's motions became more rapid, Jeremy knew he was about to cum - he could feel it. As the two of them let out a groan of pleasure Andrew's hand caught Jeremy's cum. As they fell back on the bed, he licked his hand clean. The two of them fell into a deep sleep.

It must have been about 8 the next morning when Jeremy woke to find the bed empty, but not for long. In the distance he could hear a radio and could smell the aroma of fresh coffee being brewed. A short time later, his host appeared with a tray loaded with coffee, croissants, butter and jam, napkins, the lot.

"Wow!" Exclaimed Jeremy. "This is a treat."

"Yes, I wondered what you might be doing later today?" Andrew placed the tray on the bed between them.

"It's Saturday, I'd nothing planned this weekend. Maybe go and study some "kulcha" at a gallery - there's a new exhibition at the one on the main road." Jeremy studied Andrew for a few minutes. "Would you like to join me, then we could have a late lunch."

"I can think of nothing nicer," Andrew smiled, moved the tray on the nightstand, and climbed into bed."Let's enjoy a leisurely breakfast, and maybe a shower? I'd like to wear your jockstrap, today!" With that he pulled Jeremy into him and kissed him passionately.