Jeremy's Slavery Ch. 01: The Beginning

Story Info
In a dystopian 2025, Jeremy is sentenced to slavery.
2.2k words
3.7
15.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 2025 and America has changed a lot during the past five years leading to a more violent and Puritan era. Money hasn't ever mattered more and people are overwhelmed by tv-series, news and so on. Timothy Lafferty, 37 years old, is now the president of California. He's such a powerful man that can have all he wants. He gained his position with good behavior, Puritanism, and trustful manners. He owes everything he's got to the people, who think of him as the cleanest and strongest man of their state. Deep inside Timothy is a snake and despite his power, as every other human, Timothy has a weak point: he's in love with his brother Jeremy's wife.

Timothy's wife Nora died on an accident on 2020: the event shocked the politician miserably, taking him to focus exclusively on his party, the Libertarians. But from his wife's death, Timothy started to have feelings for Meg, Jeremy's wife, to discover soon that those feelings have been returned. Jeremy and Meg got married on 2017. Jeremy is a very different human: he's younger, 29 years old, he works as a personal trainer, and he's way more down on earth comparing to his politician brother. Meg though, after a couple of years of marriage, started feeling attracted by the power and magnificence of his brother in law, which led the two to experience a hidden and secret romance. After years, Meg and Timothy have decided it's time to act: Jeremy needed to go THE HARD WAY.

In 2025 it's very easy to get some enemy in trouble: money can buy everything, even law sentences, and Timothy and Meg arranged a wonderful plan to get rid of Jeremy: they know the secret is to give people what they want. Laws now are just made to increase money, news and consent.

On a Thursday evening, back from the pool where he's been working at, Jeremy opened the door of his house and walked to the bedroom. He put down his gym bag, took a shower, made the laundry and then went to enjoy some football in front of the tv. He was wondering were Meg was but then he remembered she was with her friends to prepare the next gala night of the city and she wouldn't be home earlier than 10.

It was 8 and the bell rang, but he wasn't waiting for anyone. Surprised, he walked to the door and saw Ariel, one of his sexy gym students standing outside. "What are you doing here Ariel?"

"Thank god you opened Jeremy. I was jogging nearby and I had the feeling somebody was following me. I just realized your house was close and..."

"Oh no need to explain me dear, I got it. Would you like something to drink maybe?"

"Oh yes thanks please"

"Do you also want me to call 911? Can you remember the man following you?"

"Oh no I don't need it, I'll call a cab in a minute. But, can I please use the restroom?"

Jeremy was a little speechless, cause it was weird to him to be with a hot, 19 girl in his house alone, but he wanted to act kind, and gave her directions to the guest restroom, then he returned to the couch for the football.

After five minutes, she wasn't back yet, and he decided to go check. She wasn't there, and this made him very confused. He tried to check in the laundry room but it was empty, as well as the kitchen. He glanced at the staircase and noticed something was weird: on each step, a rose petal was lying softly. "What?" He uttered worried and kind of angry. "Are you upstairs? I'm not kidding Ariel, where are you? what are you trying to do?" He didn't know what to do, but he just decided to face the situation. He went upstairs and the petal tail which obviously accompanied him to his bedroom. The door was open and he walked in but she wasn't there. In a second, her arm grabbed him from behind, he could just feel a little needle digging in his neck before falling asleep. As he woke up, he jumped from the bed in a sweat. He wasn't alone in the bed, his wife Meg was with him. "What?" He thought. It seemed like a movie for him. Than he shook her and asked what happened to him, but he needed to be careful cause he didn't know what happened in the previous two hours.

"Sweetie you were sleeping when I returned home, why are you so upset?

"No I'm not" he answered. But he really was so confused. Where was Ariel gone? Did she leave in time before Meg returned?

He was mad, not only because he felt he had betrayed his wife, but also because betrayal is now severely punished.

He was restless that night. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't take the courage to message Ariel.

As he woke up, he started the normal routine: self workout in the morning, personal training in the afternoon.

He came home early, and prepared a delicious dinner for his and Meg. Somehow, he felt like he wanted to be forgiven for something he didn't do. They started to eat in a weird atmosphere: it felt like somebody had something to say but didn't. SHE BROKE THE ICE.

"I want to give you my anniversary present Jeremy. I know it's early, but I really feel like giving it to you." She went to the kitchen table and grabbed a box.

"Please open it for me"

Jeremy couldn't know what to think. His emotions where in a contrast, he just needed to take courage and open.

As he did, he smiled at the refined and romantic cover and kissed her.

He browsed the first fifteen pages with the best moments of their marriage and when he finally felt relieved, he opened the sixteenth: a picture of him and Ariel on the bed, taken from outside the window. He was shocked, he didn't know what to say except for: "no, no".

He kept on browsing and the more he did, the more he could see paparazzi pictures of his and the young girl together.

"No Meg no, you don't underst.."

"Silence" she interrupted him.

"You shut up stupid horny personal trainer".

He wanted to talk but she didn't allow him.

"Now you just listen to me. I knew something was wrong and I hired and investigator. I'm so happy I found out the truth cause now I'll have my fun after you had yours. I will ruin you, I will make my best to give you the worst sentence this country can give to you."

As she talked, the sirens were coming closer and closer.

"What the fuck? Really?" He uttered.

She started walking to the door as he tried to stop her.

"No please Meg no" he begged.

In 30 seconds the cops were there, with guns and handcuffs. Jeremy was taken to prison.

The story and the pictures, the next days, were shown in any tabloid.

Everybody was speaking about the brother of the president cheating on his wife. Meg and Timothy had what they wanted. Nowadays, the imprisonment immediately ends any marriage and in some months, they would be able to let their relationship come off.

But, we're dealing with an important family, and they didn't imagine the impact this had on people on next days.

Timothy's party, the libertarian, invited Timothy for a meeting to discuss the situation.

They were afraid Timothy could lose consent and they asked him to find a way to keep it high. The press as well asked for a meeting with Timothy but he refused to gain a couple of days more.

Timothy was not afraid. He was a snake, and he was able to inseminate any detail.

Here's how law works in 2025. Your punishment is not proportioned to the crime. Your punishment is proportioned to the victim's wealth.

If you are a victim of a crime, and marriage betrayal is, you need to pay for the state to punish your criminal.

0. If You don't pay, the state doesn't sentence your criminal

1. If you pay from one hundred to one thousands dollars, your criminal will have a years of jail

2. If you pay from one thousands dollars to ten thousand dollars, your criminal will have five years of jail

3. If you pay from ten thousand dollars to 100 thousand dollars, your criminal will have five years of jail + corporal punishment

4. If you pay from 100 thousand dollars from one million, you can sentence your criminal to life imprisonment;

5. If you pay more than one million, you can sentence your criminal to life slavery. The criminal becomes property of yours and of the whole country, with no restrictions.

The law was pretty new, and America's had many case of the 0-4 cases, but nobody has never been sentenced to the 5th case: slavery.

During the weekend, Jeremy was kept in his cold cell. The policemen were treating him kindly and politely. He was the president's brother, it was hard to understand how to behave.

Timothy took the wheel of the situation, and scheduled a press conference for the Monday.

He knew his people and what they needed. He asked for the main news channel in California to broadcast his speech live during the 7 pm news.

Everybody at home was kind of anxious and curious at the same time. The rival parties wondered what he would come off with. Normal people, now just animals hungry of news were ready.

"Dear People, as you have heard or read recently, a sad event occurred to my family. My brother Jeremy Lafferty cheated on his wife Meg, betraying his spouse, his family and his nation.

I am deeply touched by this misbehavior, and I apologize to you all for his misconduct. Episodes like this cannot be encouraged in our pure society and I invite you all to behave correctly.

As a president of this state, I want to take my own responsibility for my brother's action, and I want to repair to his bad example, giving you all a new one to follow. For this reason, I decided I will cover all the expenses for my sister-in-law Meg to pay for his 5TH GRADE SENTENCE: LIFE SLAVERY. Jeremy Lafferty will become the first man ever to be enslaved for his crimes. Once this conference is over, I will accompany myself Meg to the court to deposit the amount of one million.

Afterwards, together with you all, our family will trust this state, this country and its institutions to take care of this duty. This is a new era and represents a lesson of well behavior for all of us, and for this reason, I will try my best to make sure each of you will own Jeremy: he will be the slave of your families, of this state and of America."

This is how his speech ended. He couldn't have done better. Everyone got very excited. All men felt powerful towards a very handsome man they have always been jealous of for his pretty face and famous biceps. All women's fantasies were to to be realized: a sexy man was now their slave.

After Meg and Timothy went to the court, the sentence was immediately active and the news had to be taken to Jeremy. The judge himself Mr Carter went to the prison. Some crowds were already gathered outside as he walked across the main gate.

Jeremy was taken to a big room. He was standing up with handcuffs behind his back with many cops surrounding him.

The judge entered the door and took a few minutes to take out his papers. The room was silent. Jeremy was in terror.

"Jeremy Lafferty, for having betrayed your matrimony, you now result like a dangerous criminal to our community. Upon the sum of 1 million dollars deposited by your now ex wife Meg Lafferty, you have been sentenced to the punishment of life slavery, the maximum grade possible."

Jeremy could not believe it, he tried to move but we got firmly stock by three of the cops. He also tried to talk but a fourth one put his hand on his mouth.

"Silence please. From now on you will be a slave of this State and of all our country. You have no more freedom. You will have to ask to fulfill your primary needs, you will have to gain others' pity to gain your meals. You are property of the state and its people. Your owner, owners maybe, will be elected soon. Your house is now under construction. You won't have any privacy, you won't have any right. Only duties and hard work for you. You will endure severe corporal punishment and public humiliation.

Other details will be taken to you on the next days. For the moment, you will be isolated to the underground cell of the prison.

You won't have any clothes except for a towel.

Please policemen, strip the slave naked.

Jeremy was soon naked with only a towel on.

He felt miserable and helpless: nobody could help him and he was feeling everything was going to go worse. His way to the cell that night was a walk of shame in front of all the other prisoners. They were so happy to take part of his humiliation.

Jeremy was pushed to the corner of the cold cell. He sat down and tried to make himself comfortable even if it wasn't easy with his cuffs behind his back.

He still could not realize. He was a slave, but more, he was everybody's slave.