Jeri

Story Info
Trans.
2.9k words
4.3
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers

Jeri

All parties in this story are older than twenty-one in age.

Jeri and I had known each other for over six months and had become good friends. She is six feet tall and has a full bust I can only guess a C cup and a narrow waist and hips well rounded and she fills out the back of her jeans. I am six one and weighs in at 185 pounds and from working at a gym I am always working out and don't have huge muscles I am well toned and pretty ripped. I meet Jeri out while dancing at a new club and I had gone out alone that night and I walked past her as she was sitting at a table sipping a drink and offered my hand and pulled her out to the dance floor and we spent most of the evening dancing. The music was too loud to talk so we danced until the club shut down.

I was walking her out to her car and she kissed me with a peck on the cheek and told me. "It has been fun, but I have to get up early for work and I hope to dance some more if you are ever here." I handed her my card as I was thinking "Boy have you ever blown it with her and waited till she drove off. I went home and stripped out of my clothing and took a shower and dried my body off before laying down naked on the bed.

Work the next week was the norm and the older ladies would try and impress me and hit on me and I flirted back. Friday night I saw Jeri come into the club wearing a baggy sweatsuit and a gym bag over her shoulder near closing time. I signed her in as a guest and showed her the ladies locker room where she could stash her bag and went about my tour helping the other guest workout.

I saw her riding one of the stationary bikes to warm up and she was working hard. I could see she was no novice and let her explore the gym and exercise at her own pace as I would glance over and make sure she was doing well. She was working hard and sweating like mad so as I walked past her I handed her a bottle of water and told her we were closing and most people were leaving, but not to rush as I still had to clean up and I would wait for her to finish up.

Jeri smiled and grabbed the bottle and drank deeply. Her sweatsuit top was dripping wet and as she leaned forward to take the bottle I saw down her top for a second and saw the tops of her full breast before looking quickly away as was the polite thing to do. She continued and I went and finished up my paperwork and then went about checking the club and did not see her out in the floor area and guessed she was in the locker room showering.

I opened the door and heard the showers running and I went and started showering and getting ready to go out after work as well. I turned on the hot water and washed all the days' sweat and stink off my body and shaved my face and cock as always and was in the middle of stepping out of the shower when she said she was done and would wait for me. I thought for a quick moment about inviting her in, but my brain realized if she wanted to she would have come in on her own as she knew we were alone so I finished drying off and dressing.

I stepped out of the locker room wearing a pair of tight black slacks and a soft pink satin shirt with my hair still damp and she was sitting at the desk wearing a silk dress low cut in the front making it obvious she was not wearing any undergarments and she had on a pair of three-inch strap open toe heels that matched. Her makeup was simple and light lipstick and some eyeshadow.

Both of us took our cars to the club and she went in and meet some friends and I found a table and had a Jack and Coke as the club was just starting to get going. I looked around and noticed the mix of people was mostly women and I knew if I wanted to get laid tonight there was going to be no problems. I walked around and saw a woman sitting and took her hand and off to the floor we went. I pulled her close and we danced slow and she kissed my neck as I pulled her against my hard body and I felt her hands slip down and caress my ass. I pulled back and looked her in the eyes and we kissed on the dance floor.

When the song ended she handed me a napkin with a phone number on it and I saw Jeri across the dance floor talking to a few other girls. I played coy and walked over and kissed Jeri on the cheek and then each of the women in turn. The tall blond in the bunch turned and grabbed my head and as I went to kiss her she opened her mouth and we deep kissed. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and did the same thing back to her as another of the women caressed my ass. I was shocked and Jeri smiled and told me to enjoy myself and she would see me during the week as it was time for her to go home.

She kissed me as the blond pulled back and her tongue and mine danced for a few before she left me to my eans. I spent the evening dancing and touching them and the tall blond took me home with her. We fucked most of the night as she was insatiable. The next morning I woke up and had to run into work as I was late opening the gym and showered and changed there. I helped all the clients and a woman came out of the ladies locker room and said there was trouble with the sauna so I had her clear everyone out of the locker room and I went and fixed the temp control on it. I was leaving as she came in and dropped her towel in front of me as her friend stood in front of the door.

I calmly looked her over and with a smile told her her body looked better now than it did a year ago when she started coming in to work out. I kissed her on the cheek and then did the same to her girlfriend as I walked out of the locker room. It was too early in the day for playing around, but if it had happened at closing time I would have fucked the two of them. I smiled at them as they left for the day and told them to come back before closing time and I would make sure the sauna and hot tub were working correctly. The girlfriend smiled and kissed her friend and said it might just be a good idea after a day shopping for new workout clothing to come and have a sauna and a soak in the hot tub.

I made sure all the daily paperwork was done early and as if on cue they came in at fifteen until closing time as most of the members were leaving for the night. Once the last member was gone I had not seen them come out of the locker room so I shut off the lights and locked the door and made my way back to the ladies locker room. I heard the hot tub running so I walked in and announced myself only to find the two women in the water looking up at me with a smile on their faces. I grinned and went to pull my shirt off and after it was on the bench I stripped off my shorts and jock and slipped into the warm water with them.

They attacked my body as they kissed and stroked my now hardening cock as I was between the two of them. The taller one sat on the edge of the hot tub and fingered her snatch as the other bent at the waist and started to kiss her and I stood up and aimed my cock at the woman's pussy that was bent over. I slid into her as she moaned into her girlfriend's mouth and I gripped her hips and started stroking in and out of her in long deep strokes. She came quickly and the other woman replaced her and I slid into her like a hot knife through warm butter.

The three of us had sex in all combinations in the tub and sauna and only slowed down to get cold water out of the cooler near the sauna. Hours later the three of us shared a shower and almost started again, but I did need to get home as it was late.

I got home to find a message from Jeri on my home phone saying she needed someone to talk to as something had happened to her. I returned her call and when she answered the phone she was crying and she told me her new friend had dumped her. Her words were slurred as she spoke and I asked if she was drinking. She told me she was on her fourth wine cooler and had eight more to go.

I told her to stop and I would be right over and talk with her as drinking when you are depressed is not a healthy thing for anyone to do. Jeri gave me her address and to find out she only lived a few miles from my place and I was at her door quicker than I would have expected. Her eyes were red from crying when she answered the door. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as I stepped inside the doorway and we almost fell into the pillows and cushions scattered all around the living room floor.

Before I knew it Jeri had my shirt off and was working on my shorts as we kissed and I held her tight and pulled back from her and asked her if she really wanted this. She nodded her approval and looked me in the eyes and told me she was different than most girls and before we went any further she had to show me herself in all of her glory. I laid back and as she undid her top I slid off my shorts showing her my nude body and as my erection came into view she dropped her t-shirt and her breast were fantastic.

They were at least a 36 C with large hard nipples. I watched her as she turned around and slid her shorts off showing me her ass and I saw something I never expected on her. Jeri turned around and she was clean of any pubic hair and had a penis. It was at least five inches long and circumcised and she was soft. I was stunned and did not say anything. She was about to start crying so I stood up and pulled her to me and kissed her. As we kissed I reached down and touched her penis and it started to harden as she kissed me back with more and more passion and soon both of us were hard.

I picked her up and lifted her in my arms and she nodded towards the hallway and the open door at the end of the hallway and we made it to her room. I placed her on the bed and she leaned forward and swallowed my erect cock to the base. I groaned with lust as I pulled away from her and laid down on the bed next to her in a sixty-nine position. I had never sucked a cock before, but it seemed like the thing to do at the moment and as I took her cock in my hand she went to town on mine.

The feeling of her cock as I opened my mouth was salty as she had been leaking as I had, but the taste drove me further. Jeri moaned as I swallowed half of her and I slipped my fingers around her cock and slowly pumped her and rolled my tongue all around the helmet of her cock. Jeri had started thrusting her hips and I swallowed more of her till I felt her balls against my nose and she had stopped sucking my cock as she was becoming lost in her lust.

I used both of my hands to pull her hips as hard as possible to my face as she screamed out and I felt her cock pump jet after jet of her cum into my throat. I swallowed as much as possible, yet some leaked out of my mouth and onto her legs. I continued suckling her till she rolled away from me and lay facing me and we kissed. Her breast rested on my chest as she wrapped her body over mine and her leg over mine. I felt her cock as it was still erect against my thigh as we kissed and we looked each other in the eyes.

"God you are wonderful," she said as her hands caressed my chest and belly and traveled down to my hard cock. We kissed again as she stroked me and I was oozing all over the head of my cock and she slid the lubrication around driving me crazy with lust. Her tongue danced in my mouth as we kissed and she continued stroking my aching cock.

Jeri broke the kiss and straddled my head again and she grasped my cock in her hands and started licking it as if it were a lollipop. Each lick made me hotter and harder as I looked up at the cock in front of my face. She was stiff again, but as I went to suck it again she said "Not right now baby it is your turn to come."

The next thing I knew she swallowed my cock down her throat and her nose was again nuzzling my scrotum as she swallowed and gulped on my throbbing meat. I started thrusting my hips without thinking and she slipped a finger up my rectum and I could feel every nerve in my body connect the two places. I could not control myself anymore and grasped her head and started to fuck her mouth as if it was a cunt and in a few strokes I felt my belly tighten up and my ejaculation start as I pumped jet after jet of my orgasm into her mouth.

Jeri swallowed all of my cum and I was hard as she rolled over and onto her hands and knees. I grabbed the KY jelly off the nightstand and slicked up my cock as she turned and watched me and wiggled her ass at me as I worked on my cock. She held out her right hand and I put a large amount of KY jelly into the palm of her hand and as I knelt behind her I aimed my cock towards her anus and held the head against her as she pressed herself back onto me as I slowly thrust into her. I felt my balls against hers and she was jacking off to my thrusting.

Both of us had just cum and I knew I would last a good long time as I had her hips in my hands and I shoved and pulled her against me as I stuffed her ass full of my cock. She would reach back and caress my balls as I bottomed out into her hot tight sphincter and ground my cock into her as far as possible. Jeri was humping back against me as we fucked like animals now and both of us were sweating and breathing hard from our fucking. Jeri threw her head back and I felt her body stiffen as she was on the edge of an orgasm and I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back hard causing her to scream.

I pulled out and she quickly went to her back and placed her ankles over my shoulders and I shoved my cock back up her tight ass as she mauled her breast with her left hand and continued to jerk off with her right. I knew she was close and I ground my cock into her and watched as her cock suddenly shoot her load onto her belly and I grabbed it and aimed it towards mine. The hot cum hitting my belly made me come and I pulled out of her ass and coated her cock and balls with blast after blast of my own.

I could not hold myself up as I had just come and laid down on her. Our combined orgasms squished between us and we kissed. I could feel our cocks rubbing against each other as we held onto one another and enjoyed what we had just done.

We lay in each other's arms till we fell asleep and in the middle of the night I awoke and found myself spooned behind her. I held her breast in my hands as my cock rubbed against her balls. Nothing we had done bothered me as I knew it was her body and I enjoyed sharing the night with her.

The End.

Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers