Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbor Sharon, and Wife Suck my Best Buddy's BWC, I Watch!
14.6k words
4.7
11.2k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
908 Followers

A totally fictional story that came directly from my sick mind. It is a continuation of Part 1. All characters portrayed are well over the age of 18. Self-proofed and edited with the help of software, so some mistakes are possible. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated.

_____________________

The exhibition that Peg set up and I performed for my neighbor went well. Not exactly as planned but I have no complaints. It was not intended as part of it, but I got a bonus, a blow job from the neighbor. Apparently, the neighbor had no regrets either as she told Peg that she was all in for an exhibition of her own.

Peg and I were both fine with it, what could we say anyway we had mentioned she could have a turn. We decided to set it up for a week from Friday. That Thursday before Sharon called Peg and I can't believe this crazy stunt that we had done had interested her so much. She was practically crying thinking it was not going to go down. The guy she had lined up backed out, she thinks that the sound of the whole thing freaked him out. She begged Peg to find a substitute, but if not she would just do it in front of us, or better yet a threesome with us. Peg was quick to let her know she is not into girls, and I guess that was true, she never mentioned having been with a girl. That was dropped, but Peg was still left to try to find someone for her.

Things got down to the wire, and then Peg surprised me, she told me that she recruited my buddy Eric as a replacement. That was a surprise, and it added a different dynamic to what was strange, to begin with. But I admit the thought of watching Sharon naked and masturbating for Eric and us, or who knows, it could morph into her just plain fucking my buddy and would be even hotter for me. I am not sure about Peg, she may find she does not like that. Sometimes I think she is more jealous of him than of me. I think it was just a quick decision in a pinch. But anything could happen, as this exhibition stuff was all made up, and not planned to go this far.

Eric and Peg have always had a close relationship, but it always seemed more like a brother and sister might have. I have to admit though, I thought I was noticing some changes in it lately, and if so, that in itself might cause her to be jealous. Small things at first, like kisses that were once a peck on the cheek, now were still brief, but sometimes on the lips, and the hugs she might give him on occasion seem to involve more body contact, and maybe even a bit longer. But I figured that could just be my own tendency to be jealous exposing itself!

I was not sure if we should have started this whole prank, or escapade thing we had going, it was just plain crazy. First, my masturbating for Peg and Sharon was crazy, now it was going to be us watching Sharon strip naked and masturbate, and doing it with Eric with us made it even crazier.

To get ready we had more than a few drinks, some before Eric or Sharon got there, and more with them after we introduced them to each other. Sharon seemed pretty nervous, she may have underestimated the courage it takes to get naked and be watched masturbating in front of anyone but a spouse, but she was going to be doing it with neighbors, and someone she just met. Even on a one-night stand, you have some time to talk dance, etc before you get naked, and usually, you get undressed so quickly that you are not technically stripping. I can attest it is hard at first, as I learned that when she was my stranger. We made some small talk as she pumped down a few more drinks.

Peg had spread a blanket on the living room floor so Sharon would have a stage once she got into it. Eric only agreed to do this sight unseen if she started first and he got to watch her with us. He did not want to be on the spot to participate. She was in a chair across from the sofa the three of us were on. She wanted to know if it would be OK if we could take turns helping her strip out of what she had on. Peg told her, "Well it is your show, so that would be up to you, I understand it is your first time putting on a show, other than when you flashed my husband from your yard on numerous occasions."

So Peg started by going over and helping her pull off her top. She had a sexy bra on, but it was not as small as the bikini top I have seen her wear.

Then I let Eric take a turn, he is a big tit lover, and I knew he would get the bra off and he did. Peg and I could tell he was not hating this, as he had a pretty big bulge as he walked over to her. Eric was not the only one, I had not seen her this close-up topless before. I was glad I was next as I did not be the one to pull off her panties, this would leave that up to Peg.

As I walked over to her she stood up and said do the honors. I had the waistband of her shorts and was trying to make sure not to snag her panties with them. It was awkward and I heard Sharon giggle for the first time, and she said, "Surprise, no panties, so just go for it Frank, my little pussy won't bite you."

So there I was pulling them down as she was shimming out of them, her bald pussy showing up right in front of my face. She walked over to Peg for a quick close-up, then to Eric, but stood there for him. She started with a slutty move, she put a leg up on the sofa next to his. Then she reached down to open her pussy lips and insert two fingers. She stroked herself a few times before taking her leg down. Then she turned around bending over to give him a rear view of her doing the same. Both Eric and I were showing wood in our shorts, I could see Eric trying to adjust his, but with not much success.

Sharon then went to her bag of toys she brought and took out a little vibrator. She wanted Eric, and she leaned back on the floor pretty much right in front of him and started stimulating her clit with it. Any pinkness in her face was gone now but replaced with that flushed look women get when turned on. She played with one breast as she continued. She then got in her bag and pulled out one of the biggest dildos I ever saw. Sharon held it with both hands to show how big it was. She said, "I guess I should have rehearsed this or at least had a plan. I can't use both of these by myself, would someone help me with the big one?"

Well, it was pretty safe to say that I or Peg was not the one for the job, and Eric moved down to help. She lubed the tip and handed it to him. He was like a fish out of water, I would have been too. She then laid back again and opened up her pussy. Is there a better view a woman can give you?

Eric did look a little surprised, maybe shaken up by what was going down. He is such a ladies' man, he may have had an experience similar, but two more people watching would make this unique.

He did not back down, he had the fake dick in hand right above the fake balls, and even with his big hand, there was more shaft there than I would have thought any woman could take. Sharon got back to her clit and turned her little vibrator on high I am guessing. She had a free hand available and was working her breasts. There is not much more to this phase. Eric took his time with the big fake cock, it was obvious that you would have to. He got a pretty good rhythm going, at what I would say was a medium speed. Sharon's flushed face and neck had soon spread to her breasts. She was verbal, a lot of "Yes, that's it!" were said that went on until she came, and came hard. I had never seen a woman cum in person like that other than one I was fucking. Her whole body shook and the use of the toys by both of them stopped. It was a brief session but got the job done.

The toys were just laying there, and each had hands on the other. It was a reaction to the "O." She had a hand on his forearm, and he had a hand on her thigh very close to her bald pussy as she came down.

They had their eyes locked on each other, so Peg and I left to get drinks and maybe some snacks, it just seemed like a break was timely. I was not sure where she could go with her masturbation from there.

We took our time getting the drinks, which takes only a minute or two, so to kill more time we made up a cheese and cracker plate. We found out we made two, too many servings. We got back to the room, and a naked Sharon was riding Eric, who was now nude as well. She had him on the floor riding him cowgirl as she was rubbing his bare chest. We were a bit shocked, as we were gone less than 5 minutes and they had just met that night. We just kind of sat down and could not help but watch. I guess neither Sharon nor us set any guidelines as to what Eric could do during her exhibition, but I was still a little surprised he did this so easily, especially since it was in front of Peg.

Our view was mostly of Sharon's ass and pussy as she slid up and down on Eric's cock. I looked to see Peg's mouth open in amazement each time Sharon lifted. It was because when she did, it exposed a good 6 to 7 inches of his thick cock, and that was with all of his knob and a little shaft still inside her bald pussy. It was hot, but I detected some jealousy from Peg. I knew he was packing, and I had told her before that he was more hung than I was, but it did not prepare me, as I had never seen it hard, and she was seeing his cock in any state for the first time.

Our next view was them in a 69 on the floor, this highlighted the size of Eric's cock, as Sharon held it in her tiny girl hand and mouthed it. Again, there was a lot more of his cock showing than when Peg held mine that way.

I was sure this was not going according to what Peg had in mind, even though she left things pretty open to them. It did not take long for me to realize why Eric had a lot of women. It was not just his size but he knew how to use it. The whole session was not that long, Sharon and he was both in need I guess.

The next position was Eric fucking her again. It was now of his ass and balls that was our view as he did. He had her legs in the air and we watched his cock go in and out, his balls smacking her with every stroke. Sharon, well she was pounding the floor and practically screaming in joy. I personally did not need to see his ass that close and personal, but Peg's eyes were glued on this action. Sharon came once, but they did not even pause, then later she took his shot inside her, and his cumshot seemed to last, his semen was running out around his shaft, and down in her ass crack before he pulled out, she sat with legs spread showing the pie he gave her.

Peg was not as interested in seeing her pussy seeping cum as I was, she was busy looking at Eric's now glistening cock with his and her fluids as he sat there. It was clear they were both giving us a seductive post-sex display. Sharon's likely for me, and Eric's for Peg. He was leaning back on his elbows with his legs spread some as well, his cock standing up. He was likely still on a high from being watched by his best friend and wife, yes, he was enjoying showing my Peg not just his manhood at full mast, but all of his fit body at once. That is when I had another revelation that I have been misreading their feelings, and that his feelings for her must have evolved from a brother and sister type as well.

All we heard from them was Eric's comment as he got up and helped her to her feet, "Thanks, Guys." They did not bother dressing, he had her by her hand and they both left the house with no hesitation. I could not believe that they left their clothes still on our floor.

We caught a glance of them at my den window crossing our and her yard to her front door. Two strangers to each other with not a piece of clothing on either of them. It was getting dark, but early enough plenty of people had to be up. He let her down, and they stood under the porch light naked as she punched in her key code. It seemed like they stood there a long time like she got the wrong one first. I was so turned on, and hard at that point, I needed relief.

I sensed Peg's jealousy had grown twofold in this little bit of time, but it worked to my benefit that she was also horny as hell, and wanted fucked. We wasted no time attacking each other, we did not even leave the den. We stripped down and I fucked her as she leaned over my desk. Spontaneity sex, I guess I will call it, and it was good.

Things were a little different at the breakfast table that next morning. Peg was in a bit of a mood I would call it. She was trying to make pancakes in nothing but panties. I was quiet and listening to what was close to being a rant. I liked the view but not the rant.

"Did you see his car is still here? Do you even believe it that they took off from here naked and likely fucked all night? I think that took a lot of nerve out of Sharon don't you?"

Well, I did not answer any of the questions, there was no correct answer, but I took it as an opportunity. I went over to the stove and turned the burner off, and picked her up. I took her over to the open spot on the counter by the sink put her on it, then pulled off her panties. I ate her out right there and then gave her another good fucking. I figured that was the best way to calm her down, and get something for myself at the same time.

I could not help but be a little shocked by the jealousy she was exhibiting all of a sudden. I guess this, and Eric, deliberately displaying his naked body and dripping cock to her. He had just fucked the neighbor but I got the feeling some of the pleasure he got was from the display of his cock to Peg. To me, this confirmed that both their feelings had been changing over the years. She knew he was a stud, and liked to go from woman to woman, but now she had seen him fucking with his large member, then sprawled out nude. I guess I know now that this did not quell her interest in him, it made it deeper.

After that on the surface, things seemed to get back to normal, but it was a new normal I guess. Eric and Sharon were then a thing, at least as far as sex goes. He told me they were just fuck buddies and Sharon told Peg the same, but Peg was not liking it. It was her that set them up that was the only reply I could give to end one of her rants. I would get a dirty look and she would get over it for a while.

I guess the big change in the extent of her feelings was a surprise to me, even though it shouldn't have been, but sometimes you don't notice things that evolve over a long period. Peg could not stop talking about Eric and Sharon spending so much time together. She was getting even more jealous, I figured she started all this with them, let her stew.

We did have the two of them over for dinner and drinks in the hot tub a couple of times. Now Peg and Sharon seemed to be in a contest as far as dressing. Peg got the nerve one night to suggest to Sharon that the two of them surprise, and get in the tub with us guys topless. It was OK with Eric and me, but I knew it was not because Peg wanted to start something, it was because she had much nicer breasts to show, especially to Eric. Peg is just a whole level higher on the Hot Chick Scale.

The topless hot tub appearance was just the beginning of Peg's desire to show more of herself to Eric. After a while, Peg seemed to be dressing sexy for his pleasure I have to assume, as she knows I see her that way all the time. Her purpose for dressing that way was likely to keep reminding Eric how much hotter she was than Sharon. The whole jealousy thing was kind of funny to me at first. I had noticed before, that even when her feelings were platonic, she seemed to think of both Eric and me as her men.

I watched all this transpire and figured seeing him fucking someone, had caused the new feelings she had for him to continue to get deeper. Not sure how much the confirmation of how endowed he is had to do with it, but it certainly did not quell her interest. I still was not too worried, as she and I seemed to be in a good place as both companions and sexual partners. I did not think she would actually attempt to initiate a sexual encounter with him, and I was pretty sure Eric would not go for it anyway, but I have been wrong before.

One of the things that made things worse was Sharon and her now being friends. She told me that Sharon likes to talk up Eric's endowment and how well he knows how to use it. Peg and Sharon despite this jealousy and competitiveness, seemed to become closer friends.

This need to compete seemed to be a driving force in Peg's desire for Eric's attention. She started dressing even more provocatively for him. Sometimes wearing her sunning bikini in the house when he was over, telling me she was planning to go lay out. His not paying as much attention as he once did seemed to cause her to show him more skin, and flirt with him even more. Women are impossible to figure out sometimes. I was perplexed about how to handle things with her if it got worse.

I decided for the time being I was not going to say anything about what I was seeing, and maybe that would take some of the thrills away from it, but it just made her bolder. She gathered the courage eventually to make her first topless trip from the backyard sunning to get something from the kitchen or our bedroom when he was there. She pretended she did not know he was there and seemed to not try to cover her breasts until she was sure he saw her. His response was to try not to look, I think that just motivated her more. I decided not to say anything the first couple of times this happened.

It turned out that it was the beginning of a habit. It happened again, and eventually, she was walking in, and would half-heartedly put her hands over her breasts on a more regular basis. She would say, "Oh, I am sorry guys, I forgot Eric was here, I hope I did not take you away from what you were watching. We don't see you so much anymore Eric. I miss having both my men around as much."

She kept it up, and after a while would not rush to the bedroom, and there would a longer delay in making her half-hearted attempts to cover her breasts. The topless, and feeble attempts to cover moments got to be so frequent I had to at least acknowledge it.

I finally told her, "Peg, I know you got this all-over tan contest going with Sharon, and I am OK with you doing it. I like seeing your world-class boobs, and the rest of your body of course. I am sure despite his trying not to stare, Eric is OK with it. I guess it is up to you what you are willing to show our friend, so your feeble attempts to try to cover yourself are kind of stupid don't you think? So don't bother on our account."

Well, that statement came back to haunt me. She picked up on the, "and the rest of your body," part. That is what happens when you don't think through what you are about to say.

It was not long until she ran with that part of the statement. She made her debut naked one day on her way in. She started all this by just getting just me accustomed to her walking in, and around the house naked. Not that I had not seen her do it before this all started, but it was rare.

When she did get the courage to walk in naked from sunning that way while Eric was here, she tried to make it look like an accident. Consider the fact that though she does sun naked, she never goes outside without at least one of my long shirts on, or at least with her in case someone unexpected came while she was out there. Her feelings for Eric were now even more obvious, including him as someone she was more than happy to display herself nude to.

That first time, I just happened to see out of the corner of my eye, her walking up to the sliding doors with my shirt on, the pause when she saw I had company. Knowing it was Eric she pulled off the shirt and tossed it over a chair before coming in, I knew who she wanted to show off her all-over tan to.

This was the first time showing herself nude and lasted just as long as one of her topless pass-through trips. When we looked her way she did have a hand over her pussy. She said, "Sorry I did not know Eric was here, but I guess since you don't mind Eric seeing all of me it is OK. (and said that as she removed her hand to expose her pussy to him) "But Sorry guys it was an accident, Eric was not here when I went out, I am going to have to remember to take a robe or one of your shirts with me."

inafantasy
inafantasy
908 Followers