Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I passed on the chance to call her out on it and say something smart-ass like, "What, you lost the shirt you wore out to the yard?"

Eric was definitely affected by her stunts, he seemed to be having a harder time not responding to her displays once she started showing it all. He was no longer trying to avoid looking.

After that, she would just march through the room, and stop to face and talk to us while naked. One day she seemed to be trying to think of something to do or say, which caused her to take things up a notch and put her leg up on the ottoman between her and us. I swear the way she used her hands to get our attention on her pussy, she did it to deliberately open her slit as well. Peg then said, "What do you think guys, do you think I finally eliminated my tan lines? I even have laid out with my legs spread to get what is usually hidden even while naked."

I just said, "Very nice honey, we could see your pink, but you better go before Eric's eyes pop the rest of the way out of his head, and both our cocks are extended out of our pant legs."

She left, with her naked ass swinging and saying, "Oh Frank, you see me this way all the time, and Eric has had so many women, he has seen plenty of naked ladies and their bald pussies, he seems to be over at Sharon's almost every day."

The next time she did it she saw we had beers, and stopped at the kitchen to get herself one, and us a fresh one. That gave her an excuse to walk right over to us and then sit down between us naked. Her excuse for stopping was, "Boy is it hot out there, I decided to get myself a cold one too. I figure you guys wouldn't mind having a naked gal drinking a cold beer with you."

We didn't mind, she knew that, but how could I not feel that things were getting out of hand? I was soon ready to have another talk with her, but I guess what really convinced me to change the way I was dealing with it was when Eric told me about an incident shortly after it happened. I was out in the garage, and Eric had been helping me fix my car. He had crawled underneath and done the dirty work, so when I left to do some things he said he asked Peg if he could use our shower before leaving. It was not the first time he ever used it, although since he has been seeing Sharon it was less often.

What he told me next was what let me know it was time to confront her. He told me that he had just gotten out of the shower and was standing there naked about to grab a towel when Peg walked in on him. She not only walked in on him, but she was wearing nothing as well. Her claim was that she was changing, heard the shower turn off, and was not sure there were any clean towels in there. She said, "I was just getting ready to put on my sunning bikini, and want to be sure you had a good towel, and maybe I could help you dry those hard-to-reach places. I figured we had a pretty good knowledge of each other's nude body's already so it would be OK for me to help out."

He said handing she took a big fluffy towel with her and started helping him dry off. He confessed he did not stop her, he was a little in shock and admitted he was enjoying her letting her bare breasts make contact with him. He knew it had to stop when she dried his privates and it caused him to start getting an erection. He said it was not until he felt his cock push against her, actually, it was her that pressed her body against it, that he came to his senses, things had gotten out of control. He then ended it, telling her it was just not appropriate, especially since they were alone. and sent her out the door.

This confession gave me more confidence in Eric, and now not much in her at all. I don't know if she would have gone all the way, but what she did was disturbing enough.

It was decided for me then, that it was time to address this new habit by being more specific. I brought my concerns up when she and I were alone. I just was honest, "Peg, we have to talk about the way you are acting around Eric. You are acting like a schoolgirl sometimes, a very slutty one at that. I saw you one of the times at the door with my shirt on, then shedding it when you saw Eric sitting there with me. I did not say anything, so I guess that is why you repeated your nude appearances. It could not be more obvious that you standing in front of us in nothing, then pretending it was to show your lack of tan lines when it was actually to display your pussy to him, and not your tan to both of us. Then the next time sitting and having a beer while nude with us, you don't even drink beer very often."

I decided not to mention her walking in on Eric, and the effort to get something started incident. I would have, but I did not want to make things awkward for Eric, as she would know he told me.

I continued, "So let's just admit it, and also get it out there that I know the two of you have some attraction to each other, it is a natural thing to happen when a male and female have become so close. I just want you to be honest with me, and tell me what kind of thrill were you seeking when you put one of your legs on the ottoman and spread them to show Eric what was a closeup of your pussy. I could see your pink and I was not as close as he was. You have known Eric for a long time, but this topless prancing around, and now the being nude for him thing is new. It is obvious that the attraction you have is growing."

"Well honey, if you are looking for honesty, I will give it to you. I want a thrill like the three of you had. I was fine with you getting naked for Sharon, and I even left and gave you my OK to let her suck your cock, I got only the thrill of watching in that exhibition. Then watching the thrill Eric and Sharon seemed to get from their exhibition, well, from fucking in front of us. The little bit of thrill, more like enlightenment was what I got watching. I admit Eric displaying his hard cock still wet with her juices made my desire grow. I want to be watched by Eric, you can't deny that was his way of showing he had the same lust for me. I want him so badly sexually I even tried to get something started once when you were not here, but he was the one that stopped it. I really don't think I would have stopped without at least blowing him. I cornered him when he got out of our shower, I want more of that thrill I was getting before for he put a stop to it."

"I guess I feel not cheated on, but cheated out of a thrill as you guys had. Sharon has made it worse by telling me about Eric's big cock like I have seen it as much as her, or that I have had him, and that got old real quick. I guess that is why I have been showing someone I do have strong sexual desires for more of me."

"What made me make that pass I made, came from when I stood there naked for him with my leg up and pussy in view, I got more than just a tingle down there. When I sat naked between the two of you and forced down that nasty beer I was so wet and turned on, I had to go and masturbate in the bedroom. I am getting wet again down there just thinking about all of this. If there is another thing that makes me want to have my thrill with Eric, I will admit that too. It was partly the result of something said during your command performance to Sharon. If you remember this is what I said when I pretended to walk in and catch you two breaking the phony rules on touching."

"You Drunk Horny Bastard! You know this means you are going to have to watch your naked wife masturbate as she sucks one of your friend's cock in front of you."

"Yes, it was Eric I had in mind when I said that, and I could not stop thinking about what it would be like ever since. You may not remember what you said to Sharon when she wanted to blow you, that you would like her to, but it was not allowed, then I gave you the OK. So if I ever do get a turn, I would like to at least blow Eric. I guess all this together has caused me to try to reveal my growing feelings for him by showing him my body. I now feel a lot of lust, and the jealousy I have because of Sharon and him seeing each other seems to feed it."

She finished it with, "I'm sorry honey, and will stop showing him so much, and stop trying to see more of him. But let me cut the exposure of my body down first, I don't want to make it look like it all stopped suddenly because you forbid me. I know that is not your intention, as that is not us, our relationship has never been one as possessive as that."

I had to reply, "I don't want you to feel that way, as far as being left out I mean. You trusted me with Sharon, and I have to trust you with Eric. I admit after you said that about you blowing one of my friends, it made me think of that friend being Eric. I pictured my beautiful naked wife with my best friend's friend's cock in her mouth, and at least for that moment the thought of it turned me on."

"You are justified in wanting a special experience, but this has all happened so fast, give me a little time to think about it. I want to be sure whatever it is you guys do it won't be over the top for me. I am sure we can set something up that is similar to the other two events we had, as a sexual exhibition."

All I got was a look of surprise, and maybe a little excitement from what I told her.

When I did start thinking more seriously about it, I realized the depth of the honesty of her statement told me that the lust she had for him was probably not going to go away easily. Masturbating as we watched was not going to do it. What happened with Eric when Sharon did that for him proved that. Before we got together whenever I got a blow job from a woman, it just was foreplay, and usually led to us fucking. What I was going to set up for them had to be bigger than even oral sex. I had to face the fact that any sexual act would be tough for me to watch.

I also realized that if something did not happen with my knowledge and approval, sooner or later something could happen when both of them gave in to their feelings. I imagined them drinking sometimes when I am not there the oral sex I let them have might make both of them give in to their feelings and take things all way. That would be a cheat, there is no good scenario for a marriage after a cheat, even if you're not caught. The person that gets away with it has the guilt to carry pretty much forever.

At that point, I had committed myself to give her the opportunity to have an actual sex event with him. After a lot of thought, I decided to not restrict them, that way it won't come back to me that I had more freedom with my past, or that Eric and Sharon got to actually fuck in front of us. I guess I was proposing that they had not what I would call a fling, but a one-time, but yet sexually unrestricted romp. Give them a whole evening to let them take things where they naturally go, and hopefully, this whole thing will play itself out.

I was betting on the fact that this would be exciting, but taking away the forbidden fruit part of the action will help to keep their feelings from being mistaken for more than just lust. I figured let them decide themselves, in truth I guess it would be Peg that decides what she wants and is willing to do. It was a little dangerous doing this way, but my gut told me it was the way to go. This way I would be sending them a signal that I did trust them.

I was pretty sure she would go for it based on what I had already told her. So I just came out and asked both of them, but not together. I ask her first, I just told her that I would be OK with her and Eric having some fun while Sharon and I are the ones watching.

I made it clear to her that there would be no limitations to what they did that session. I just came out and said that made them fucking in front of us, not off the table. How far they go or how long they spent that way would be up to them alone. I told her my thoughts were that this experimentation will help satisfy this desire and it will have run its course, why push our luck and have someone get hurt? My wish would be to let things go back to the way they were.

I told Peg all this first, and her reply was, "Is this a trap, this could end up being way more than you did with her, I am both excited and afraid of how you might react. But let me tell you this, I don't have any desire for him as anything but a one-time lover. He is not husband material anyway, I have a feeling he will always be a pussy hound, and could never commit to any woman. But I hope you are not upset with me just plain wanting to fuck him. There, I was honest, so you be the same when you tell me if you think you could handle it?"

"Well, I told you I had a thought about it possibly turning me on, so I will just have to handle it, won't I? I love you both too much to let it hurt our friendship or our marriage. Strangely, I have to admit that it sounds a little exciting for me to see two people I love connect just this once. Both of us know Eric, and he is what you say as far as being a pussy hound. But I know he wants you, he seems to check you out more than he used to, so your flirting has been working. I am sure he will have the same reaction you did but will go with it."

I told her, "Having Sharon there still scares me, like she might harbor different ideas, but I would prefer she is present with me. We can then just call it part of our new kink of exhibitionism, her and I both watching you two fuck. If we do this, I am sure if we do this, you will have a plan for it that will blow all our minds, it will be more like a stage play. Sharon and I will be the ones left that are jealous, but that is fine I never forgave her completely for the torture she made me endure that started all this."

Once I finished, she could not hide her excitement, but she wanted two weeks to plan it. It made me feel better that she wanted it to be an event, and not just a fuck, that's my Peg!

I talked to Eric, and won't repeat myself and just say I proposed the same thing, and was just as honest with him about why, and got a similar answer.

"Can you ask me a tougher question dude?"

After a pause for him to think he said, Well my friend, if Peg was honest I will be too, I have this reoccurring dream. It is of you dying of old age and me finally getting to fuck your widow. Ironically you and I are the only ones that had aged in the dream, she looks just as young and beautiful as in the present."

"But I will just tell you flat out that I both love her as a friend, but also have been experiencing a tremendous amount of lust for her. I think you know that. You also have to know that I would not do anything to break up your marriage. So it is up to you, but how could l lie and say that I would not enjoy making love with her? The only thing that would stop me is if even one of the three of us thought it would threaten our relationship. I would say no to it then, and not chance that. So I think it should be made clear to all of us, that if anyone has a second thought, even if any kind of sex between her and I is already taking place, we need to stop it."

It was then official, it was on, and I had never seen Peg both so excited and nervous at the same time. I have to guess both of them are excited about having a night of sex, but nervous about it being in front of me of course. Me, well a little nervous, but also turned on when thinking about it. At the same time, I could see the light bulb above her head planning it out. The only thing I suggested to both her and Eric is to let Sharon think this was not much more than a strip show, Peg to Eric. She did not have to know I gave them such free rein, let her be surprised like she was when I did my show for her. This was not going to be like the other exhibitions we had done, this would be an epic event. She is a planner, everything would be laid out a week from Friday, and in detail!

Friday came, and I did not know what to expect after all the preparations Peg had made. She was waiting to greet Eric with a kiss of course, and not in that sexy of outfit, that which surprised me. I greeted Sharon, then got us all drinks, I went with Jagermeister shots, we all were going to need something strong for something this big.

We each had two or three shots right off the bat. I did not tell Sharon that this would be unrestricted, but with the buzz on she was holding my upper arm, and had her head on my shoulder like a teenager. This meant to me, she was excited about being with me to watch this. I am sure she was thinking it could end with her and I doing at least something sexual, but us actually fucking is not likely. Not to be outdone Peg was on Eric's lap, with both arms around his neck, nibbling on his neck not long after she downed the second shot.

After the third and final shot, she had her hand down his shorts, she just could not wait to get her hands on his cock. She was fucked up, but I was not surprised, even though she had been nervous the previous days. The excitement of what was going to happen, and the booze was giving her courage. I hoped Eric was ready, Peg has worn me out when she was this buzzed, and horny. I was glad she felt so unbridled with me watching, it is what I wanted for her.

She had the room laid out with our fuck blanket on the floor, I am sure she washed our cum out of it from the last use. She sent Eric to the guest room giving him specific instructions like she often does me.

She told him, "On the bed, you will find the garment you will be wearing. That is all you get to start with and don't be a dick. I have been warned by one of the girls in your stable, so no fucking socks!"

I have to agree, that would have justified calling him a dick.

I guess you can find about anything you want online these days, as Eric came out in red Baywatch swim trunks Peg got for him, logo and all. Like a woman, she went to change and kept us waiting for her entrance, we all had another shot of Jaeger as we waited for her debut, but she did not disappoint us. I have to say he looked pretty good, but not a David Hasselhoff in his prime.

She walked into the room, and we were all aghast by how stunning she was. I am honest in saying at that moment she was more beautiful, and sexier than any woman I had ever seen in my life. She was looking like a Victoria's Secret model, in a white string bikini. It was too brief for Sports Illustrated, with just enough white material to make it stand out from her tan skin, as it barely covered her nipples, and it was almost like it was tailored to just barely cover her pussy. Sometimes not showing it all is the sexiest, and this was one of them.

She was not even blushing when she strolled into the room like a model on a runway. Not that you would be able to tell a blush with the all-over tan. I can't find words to describe how hot she looked, she has always had a fabulous body. It had not been until lately that she realized it, and has found it easier to show it on a beach or at a pool, even nude to my friend. Now she was about to be naked and fuck her husband's best friend in front of him, and his girl, who is also our neighbor and my date for the night. I hoped I did not make a mistake by suggesting, well maybe even pushing things, but it was too late to back out. My dick was throbbing though, I guess that is not a sign of jealousy.

She was decked out as far as body jewelry, she had her belly button jewelry in, and I was sure the one she wears in her clit hood was in and was barely covered with that white triangle. I was not sure how I was going to feel when she lost that last piece of cloth to fuck my buddy, that was uncharted waters. All I know is that I sure was turned on by her entrance.

She did turn her head and wink at me, she did not need to as I already assumed the costume was for my enjoyment. She knew, and yes I confess, I was an avid Baywatch watcher in the 90s as an adolescent. I learned to jerk off watching it. I have to say, I was glad she chose to show more skin and be a bikini beach girl instead of a female lifeguard in a one-piece suit.