Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she regretted saying some of what she said to me, and added, "But maybe it just looks more intense since I am just watching, he is a great fuck. I hope you are willing to nail me if we get the chance. I remember the first time I saw you jerk for me, and then let me suck it. It was special, and I have wanted you inside me ever since that night."

Peg's statements were now getting to me a little. "Oh Eric, you are just so fucking big! I was afraid of it at first, but now my pussy feels so good hugging such a big member. Right now I feel like I don't want to ever stop fucking tonight. I am loving being able to now take it deeper inside me than I ever had a cock."

If that was not already too much to say in front of me she added. "Looking down at your fit body as we fuck, is like looking at a young Hasselhoff, maybe you should smack my ass to prove to me that this is not all just a dream."

I just hoped that it is the kind of love that can be quenched. If not this all might have been in vain, or worse than that and become a big mistake.

Sharon and I moved back to where we were earlier on the sofa. My petite Peggy was back to riding him cowgirl looking away from us. All I could see well was her pussy grasping Eric's cock like it did not want it to leave each time she was on an upward move I was afraid it was getting to be too much for me and decided to start giving more attention to my date for the night. We were ready to experience some pleasure as we watched them.

I tried to get into Sharon and trying to block any bad thoughts, and just enjoy seeing Peg get so much pleasure. There was much more to come and continued to enjoy just how erotic and joyous this was for me to see. Sharon had my cock in her mouth by then, and I did my best to stimulate her as we were entertained. I wished Peg could see us right then, see my hard cock standing up so tall as Sharon got serious with her oral. I guess it was natural for me to want some attention from Peg like what she had been getting from me.

She just could not get enough of his cock, and was making sure her clit was getting stimulation again, she must have been going for a record number of orgasms.

She soon had, and commented on another big "O", "Fuck Yeah that felt good, this big cock sure is so fun to ride, Sharon is so lucky to have a fuck buddy like you. But she is giving my man's cock a good sucking though. They will be fucking soon I am sure, and I am looking forward to watching that."

She changed position again, and just turned around our way. She did it just in time as I could not hold my first cumshot anymore, and it shot into Sharon's mouth. She was now the one with cum running from the sides of her mouth.

Peg watched all that, and as I recovered and focused on her again, I watched as his cock went in and out right below her cute little button of a butt hole. Watching how much they were enjoying each other made me think that if this is not enough for her, we may have to consider a threesome with him someday so she can get another fix without a cheat.

I think at least a little of her performance with him was to make me jealous. But I reminded myself trying to make someone jealous can be to see how much they love you.

Soon it was time for him to take over and do more of the work again, and Peg moved off, and back into the position, she was in when he was eating her out. She pulled back her legs to prepare for his entrance this time. She had her legs open and we could see her swollen pussy pretty clearly, it had been well fucked but she wanted more. I could tell what she was going for and I tossed Eric a couple of throw pillows, and she directed him to put the under her lower back. She was daring, as I had hit bottom fucking her that way before. Now her pussy was sticking up enough that she could be more comfortable, she wanted pile driven. I think she wanted to prove to him she could handle anything he could give her, and this way she could look up at Eric as he did.

We could see great, we could even see more when he pushed her legs up with his shoulders putting her ass in the air. Then she wrapped her legs around his boy butt the best she could as he put the huge head of his cock up to her entrance again. Even though he had already been in her twice, this was going to be straight down and he would be able to go deep. Once he breached her opening he started slowly and worked his way up to a modest speed. It was not long until you could see her gripping him even hard with her legs as she let out a few, "Oh My Gods," and "Oh Eric's." Once he got to speed we could see her cute little clenched fists gripping the blanket. None of the porn videos I had ever seen like this ever came even close to the erotic value of what we were witnessing.

Sharon and I had to pause our action again, it was just as hot to watch him pounding her pussy like that, they both were waxed clean, and on every stroke, you could see his balls moving up and down in his sack then compressing as they pressed against her.

Eventually, he was pounding her pussy so hard I was afraid considering the size of it that it might be too much. I guess not though, as she seemed to be loving every bit of it. I hate to keep bringing up his size, but his cock is so long he had to get up on his loins just to be able to come down straight into her hole. With each stroke, he would pull it almost all the way out, and then push it balls deep in her again. I guess I would be lying if I said I did not experience a bit of envy of his endowment, and the joy he was able to give my wife with it.

They both looked like they had reached peak pleasure levels at this point. Peg was almost screaming, "Oh Eric, My Sweet Eric, I feel so tiny under you, but I showed you I can take all of your cock, so keep pounding me! My God, I love the way it feels deep inside me as your balls smack my big ass."

She was almost out of her head with joy, as she came yet again. He did not stop this time, he was still going all out. I could see on his face he was giving her all he had, and was pumping her madly to get another "O" of his own. I understood as a man, sometimes you just can't wait any longer to get off. He was close to cumming, and he did not get a chance to question her on a delivery preference. He just started cumming before saying, "Oh Fuck Peg, Sorry, but I just have to cum inside you."

He let loose then, we could tell because his shaft turned white with his and her cum, and the excess was running down to her butt crack or dripping off of his balls.

"Oh God, I hope it was OK with both of you, it feels so good to be inside you as I shoot my load."

"It is more than OK with me, I would not want to fuck you just this once and not get at least one creampie from you."

He finished, pulled out, and said, "I loved doing that with you so much. I just don't want to stop fucking you. I want to use all the time Frank gives us, but I need at least a break. But I want you to know, I am not done until you are, or Frank throws in the towel for us. The way I feel right now, and since this is a one-time thing, I would like to fuck you until one of us passes out."

Her legs had been wrapped around his ass tightly, and she started to let loose of him as they gave each other tender kisses as he dismounted her.

Once he rolled off, there was no waiting to see the pie he gave her, she opened up her legs for us all to see her pussy, she did not even have to push his cum out. Being fucked by my buddy's huge cock for so long and hard caused her pussy to spasm, and push it out forming a huge creampie on its own. It was beautiful, by far the biggest one I had ever seen that my buddy had created and left on my wife's pussy. We all were in awe, seeing it on such a beautiful pussy, it was a moment for all of us. I can't say I was not a little jealous but was glad I did not let it interfere with me seeing my girl and friend do something that beautiful.

Eric then moved to lean back against an armed chair on the edge of the blanket but not to be alone, but to rest from such an intense fuck. His naked body was covered in sweat as he, a pretty fit guy was still getting his breath, his cum coated cock finally starting to deflate. Then her offered his arms to my naked wife who he had fucked so long and hard, she could barely crawl to get back into his arms.

She was kissing him, as he held her, cuddling her in his arms. I thought they should have that moment, and Sharon and I went for drinks this time. We all sat and enjoyed them and the break. Even though that look of love the two of them had was getting kind of scary to me, I held to the plan to let them decide how far and long this went.

I was called on my sex with Sharon by Peg, "Well I see you two have broken the rules, and don't think you have not been seen not just your hands on my husband's cock, but your mouth too. We saw you do everything but fuck so you two can feel free to be our entertainment while we rest as I am not ready to quit, I plan on fucking Eric until he does.

"Fuck her Frank, you owe her, and to be honest, I have a feeling this pussy is going to need a day of rest before it can host my true love's cock again."

"She was right, we needed some relief and were glad she mentioned it, so I grabbed Sharon and pulled her down on the blanket, and now we were fucking right in front of them. It was not like what we watched, it was just sex for us for me I was just a guy with a hard cock, and she was a horny woman that needed one inside her. I fucked her long and hard enough to get off, then went for and dumped my load inside her, and then it was us sitting back getting our breath.

They had been resting, but as I looked at the way they continued to gaze into each other's eyes in almost a trance, it was clear that they did not want to stop. It had been a while since I saw that much love for even me in her eyes. It would be foolish to think that all that passion they had built up for each other over years could be cured by just an hour or so of lovemaking. I did not want to leave them wanting more by being the one to end it.

I proposed a plan for the rest of the night, and the motion passed unanimously. Eric and Peg were to retire and finish the night in the master. Sharon and I were to head to the guest room where I intended to drop another load in the requested area or orifice she chose. I did owe her more than that quick fuck I had given her, after all the teasing I had done, and judging by the hold she maintained on me, she was more than up to it. Peg was happy, Sharon was happy, and both of them jumped on me and hugged me at once before we went our separate ways.

I was so overwhelmed by the feelings I had after what I had watched, but I didn't cheat her by stopping it. I blocked out what was happening in the other room. We had a full session of oral, then fucked every way each of us knew how to fuck. After my second, well I guess third cumshot in the early hours of Saturday morning, it was she that finally threw in the towel. I am sure I could not have gone through with watching Eric fuck my Peggy, without having Sharon to fuck as well. I could still hear my dear Peggy getting fucked in the master, she was still enjoying his cock. I guess if it was me knowing it might be my only time fucking her, I would not want to stop either.

It was a night to remember for sure, I am sure it will take some time to process. It was however a fantastic next morning. Eric and I woke up to the smell of bacon. We headed to the kitchen to find hot coffee, and a full breakfast served by two hot ladies in nothing but aprons.

Peg was back to being my number one girl, Eric walked Sharon home after breakfast. But his car stayed parked outside the whole day and into the night, so maybe I don't have to worry about Sharon hanging on me so much, or Eric and Peg having so much lust for each other.

Only time would tell!