Jerking Off with Mom's Panties Ch. 04

Story Info
I finally fuck my hairy, busty mother and eat her out.
2.7k words
4.65
32.8k
41
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers

Background:

This is the 4th part of my 5 part series. All characters are over 18 and I recommend reading chapters 1-3 first.

Story:

After fingering mom in the kitchen and having her jerk me off, I fell asleep that night dreaming of what had happened. My hot mom, who had a perfect body with big boobs and a hairy bush, had jerked me off with her pussy juices, had me spray cum all over her, and I had seen her naked from head to toe up.

I woke up a few times in the middle of the night with a raging erection and was leaking precum because I was dreaming of mom's musky scent. When I awoke the next morning around 8, my dick was still rock hard. It was pretty uncomfortable, so I stood up and reached under my mattress to grab mom's panties that she had given me. With my dick leaking like a faucet, I brought her panties - still moist from when she gave them to me yesterday - up to my nose and inhaled deeply.

Leaning back on my pillow, I squeezed my dick from the base to the tip, pushing out all of the precum, and spreading it on the head of my dick. Then, I started slowly stroking it, focusing on the tip while I did that.

Pressing mom's panties to my nose, I kept inhaling deeply and licking her pussy juices. I couldn't believe how wet they still were from when she pressed them into her hairy pussy yesterday. Pulling them away for a second, I looked at the crotch to see a few of her long dark pubic hairs, and I reached out to lick them off.

There were two or three of them in my mouth now, and I swirled them around before swallowing them. I had just swallowed part of my mother, and she was now inside my belly, I thought, as I continued stroking my dick. After a few minutes, I started to sense that familiar feeling between my legs, knowing I was about to have a huge pent up orgasm. I stopped stroking for a few seconds, then brought her soaked panties from my face to wrap them around my shaft.

As soon as her wet panties were fully wrapped around, I continued stroking and knew I was about to shoot so much cum. Her pussy juices were coating my dick as I squeezed, oozing out and adding so much extra lubrication, so I focused just on the tip and started to grunt loudly. As I was getting close to cumming, mom opened my door - standing there completely naked - and looked at me right in the eyes.

She pushed her boobs together, walking quickly towards me, and I stared right at her large areola and nipples, then turned my focus right down to her hairy bush between her legs. My dick erupted cum, shooting with such force that it shot over my head and hit my headboard. I kept starting at mom while I was cumming, my legs bucking from the intensity of the orgasm, with the second spurt shooting up and landing on my chest.

Mom quickly leaned over and pulled her panties off of my dick, replacing it with her mouth and sucking with her lips, stroking her hand in a rotating motion. My vision went completely white as I filled up mom's mouth with my cum, not believing this was real, as I felt her swallowing my load and moaning.

When my vision came back a few seconds later, and feeling the warmth of her mouth still wrapped around my dick, I looked down to see mom bobbing her head up and down. As I was finishing cumming, I reached down to grab the back of mom's head. She turned her head and looked up at me, with my dick still in her mouth, and stared directly into my eyes as she finished swallowing her mouth full of my cum.

As she sat up, she wiped some of my cum from her lips with her finger, then reached between her legs and pushed her fingers into her hairy bush to spread my cum around. My eyes went from her bush up to her large breasts, 34DD and perfectly symmetrical with areolas the width of 3 or 4 fingers.

"Honey, that tasted so good, I'm glad that I heard you grunting when I was in the hallway. I was hoping you were using my dirty panties and I want to do that every day, it tasted nice and creamy."

I smiled and told her that I was glad she heard me too. I went to sit up and go shower, but mom reached her hand out and put it on my chest, a big smile forming on her face as I could see that she was thinking about something.

"Why don't you return the favor honey? You've seen me naked, seen me use my vibrator on my pussy, fingered me, and you've been sniffing my dirty panties for weeks. I want you to lick me and get a taste for where that musky smell comes from, I'll tell you what to do."

"Ok, that sounds great. I've never done this before, so I'll need your help so it feels good."

Mom smiled and stood up, telling me to lay sideways in bed and to put my head on the side edge of the bed.

"Ok honey, I'm going to stand next to the bed and then crouch down a little bit while your head hangs over the side."

I smiled and said ok, my flaccid dick in full view of her while I laid on my stomach and eagerly awaited her pussy. Looking at her upside down from that view, mom stood there and looked at me in the eye, bending a little bit and spreading her hairy lips a little bit about a foot from my face.

"Remember honey, like I showed you yesterday, this is my clit here, but I want you to first lick the insides of my legs to get me excited, then work your way slowly toward the lips of my pussy. I'll move around so you're licking the right spots."

I nodded at mom as she started moving closer to me, crouching down a little bit and leaning forward to brace herself with her hands on the bed. I did as mom said and started to lick the inside of her legs with my tongue and lips, her musky scent clearly radiating from her wet pussy.

Kissing the inside of her thighs, mom started to moan a little bit, and I knew that I was doing a good job. I reached out with my hands and grabbed her ass, pulling her in a little closer as I moved my mouth up her thighs. She continued moaning as I did that.

As I moved my way up to her pubic hairs and stuck my tongue out, the heat from mom's pussy was radiating out, and I made contact with her pussy lips. Her thick bush was ticking my nose a little bit, but I didn't let that deter me at all. I moved my lips closer and licked her pussy lips like I was sucking on a blow pop.

Mom's moans grew louder as I lapped up her leaky pussy juices, and I kept grabbing her ass to pull in tighter. As I moved my way up her lips towards her clit, mom's butt cheeks tightened up a little bit, clearly her body wanted what I was about to do.

I could feel mom's hands pressing into the bed at my sides, and my nose was now going up the crease of her pussy lips as I approached her clit, her pussy juices leaking all over my nose. I knew right away when I had reached her clit, because it was so enlarged that my lips immediately wanted to wrap around and suck it.

"Right there honey, suck it, ughhhhhhhhh" mom moaned.

Her ass tightened even more, and I could tell that she was getting close to cumming. I kept my lips on her clit and sucked while swirling my tongue around it, and as I did that, mom grunted loud and her legs began to shake as she pushed her pussy down on my face.

As her pussy started to contract, juices from her pussy started to squirt out into my mouth and I could feel my entire face getting soaked in her pussy juice. I kept sucking as her legs bucked back and forth, grabbing her ass tighter as mom's hairy pussy had her son's face in it. As I grabbed her ass, my thumb slipped to her asshole, which was also very hairy, and I stuck my thumb just inside of it.

"Keep going, I'm cummminnnnnnggggg" mom shrieked.

I eagerly kept sucking her clit as she came and I with my nose right in between her pussy lips, I could feel the contractions in her pussy continue for another 30 seconds. As the contractions started to slow down, mom stood up and then fell on the bed beside me, breathing hard from her orgasm. I removed my hands from her ass and my thumb from her hairy asshole.

As I sat upright and leaned against the back of the bed, I reached up to my face to feel all of mom's musky pussy juices all over it, not believing that I had just eaten out my hairy mom's bush and had her cum all over me. I looked over at mom to see her bush next to me, then scanned up on her body to her big boobs that were hanging over to the side of her chest.

Looking down at my dick, I hadn't even noticed it, but I had a raging boner again. I reached over to rest my hand on the inside of mom's leg, just below her bush, as she smiled and then reached over to my leg too. Her fingers brushed against my boner as she did that, and she immediately wrapped her hand around it. Squeezing from the base to tip, she squeezed out a puddle of precum.

"Wow I can't believe you're ready to go again! Slide toward the middle of the bed honey, I'm going to make you a real man now."

Not knowing what she meant, I did what she said, and mom got up and then crouched over my dick, her big boobs hanging down right in my face.

"Are you ready?" mom said, and I just nodded at her. "Good, I'm going to take this slow, it's been a while since I've had a dick this big inside me."

Holy shit, I was about to have sex...

As I was staring right at mom's boobs that were hanging in front of me, I felt her hand reach down and grab my dick. She sat up a little bit and then lowered herself slowly down. I first felt her pubic hair on my dick, and she slid my shaft slowly up and down it to coat it in her pussy juices.

After my dick was fully coated, she lowered herself slowly and I could feel the tightness and warmth of her pussy on my dick as I entered her. I couldn't believe that I was having sex with my hot mom. Once I was fully inside of her, mom sat upright and I could feel my dick pressing against the back of her pussy. I had fully bottomed out inside of her.

I started right at mom's eyes as she started to rock slowly back and forth, bracing her hand on my chest, and slowly increasing her speed as she got used to the girth of my dick inside her. I reached out to grab her boobs with my hand, rolling her nipple between my finger as I did that, and causing mom to moan.

She sped up the pace as she rocked back and forth, and I could hear the sloshy sounds of her pussy juices as she continued to fuck me. Keeping my hands on her boobs, mom leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I could taste my cum in her mouth, and she could taste her pussy juice in my mouth, and we swirled our tongues around as she kept raising her hips and pounding down on my dick.

As we kept kissing, I started to get that feeling of another orgasm, so I stopped kissing her and told her that I was about to cum, expecting her to hop off.

"It's ok honey, I want you to cum inside me, I can't get pregnant. Fill me up with your cum, I want to feel it blasting in my pussy."

As soon as she said the word "pussy", looking right into her eyes, I began to explode inside of her. Shot after shot of my cum filled mom's womb, and she rode me faster as each blast filled her up. I pulled her boob right to my mouth and sucked on her nipple, and she rode me like a college girl as I filled her pussy up.

My dick got very slick with all of the cum that was shooting out, and I could feel the cum start to pour out of her pussy because I had overfilled it. Mom slowed down and focused on slower and shorter thrusts just focusing on the tip of my dick. The sensitivity became too much and I grabbed her hips for her to stop. I was catching my breath as she laid on top of me, my dick still fully inside of her, as she kissed my cheek.

Laying there for a few minutes, mom hugged me as my dick started to soften. Mom felt my cum starting to pour out of her more, so she hopped off of me and laid next to me in bed. Looking over onto my nightstand, mom grabbed my phone and handed it to me.

"Go ahead and take a picture of the creampie you just gave me, I want you to save it for the next time you're jerking off with my panties."

Not even giving it a second thought, I grabbed my phone from her and knelt between her legs. I took a few pictures of my cum oozing out of her and dripping between her legs, her hairy bush matted with my cum and the saliva from when I was licking her.

"Can I take a few pictures of your boobs too mom? They're so perfect and they turn me on so much."

"Sure you can honey, just no pictures of my face please" she said.

I took brought the phone up and took a picture of one of her boobs from the side, then from the top, and then I told her to push both of her boobs together, which she did. The deep cleavage between them was so hot, and her large areola were unlike anything I had seen before.

"Go ahead and grab my panties over there honey, I'm leaking all over your bed" she said.

I grabbed them and mom placed them, soaking crotch side first, onto her pussy and scooped up the cum that had poured out. She then grabbed a tissue from my night stand and scooped up more of my cum, then balled up that tissue.

"I'm going to take the tissue since it smells like your cum and use it to finger myself later, you can keep my panties and use them to jerk off later, but I want you to tell me when you're going to do that so I can come in and swallow your load again," she said.

"Deal" I said, smiling, and still not believing what had just happened.

Mom stood up and started walking out of my room, and I stared right at her ass as she did. When she was about halfway out of the room, I looked at the inside of her leg and could see my cum had run halfway down it. Mom stopped, reached her hand down, scooped up the cum, and turned toward me to lick it off her hand.

"God damn that's hot," I said.

Mom smiled and walked out.

Chapter 5 will be out in a few months.

sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers