Jerome Ch. 04: She-wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her breathing eased Cailean pushed Aoife away with her foot and in sitting up pulled Morgan off the bed by her black hair. She stood and walked to the kitchen table and drank a large cup of mead. When she turned back the firelight shone on her wet juices running down her legs. She saw where I was looking and opened her thighs and her juices dripped to the stone floor. Her large pleasure knot had escaped from her swollen purse lips.

She grabbed Morgan by the hair and pushed her face between white thighs and moved that face around within the lips of her white curly covered purse. I listened to Morgan suck on that pleasure knot and slurp the juices that flowed. When Cailean's body trembled again she pushed Morgan to the floor and walked to the bed. Mother Morgan's face shone from Cailean's juices and the second pleasure received from female lips. Cailean crawled up on the bed onto her elbows and knees and looked at me with burning eyes. She slapped her own arse several times and I understood.

She watched as I took my hard fat cock in my hand and she smiled. I walked behind that snow white arse and could see the wet coral gash within her purse dripping her juices. I put my cockhead against that dripping opening and like a cur with a bitch I filled her with cock. Her arse trembled as I watched her grip the quilt.

Cailean's inner heat gripped my long fat cock. In the month that had passed I had forgotten the overwhelming pleasure to be found deep inside that tight hot crevice. I rutted her purse quickly faster and faster punching down to the bottom of her innards. Her thick hot juices allowed my cock to slide in and out the depths of her womanhood. I had no thoughts of the two other women in the cottage as I drove myself deep.

Her sheathe tightened on my cock and her arse started shaking back and forth driving herself onto my sword. Her purse clamped down all along my length and her head pulled back and her mouth opened wide. Midnight the she-wolf jumped excitedly and I wondered if she could hear Cailean screaming. I pulled out of that hot oven and hot juices sprayed back at me wetting my thighs and the floor. Pulse after pulse of hot juices arced out from between Cailean's trembling purse lips to soak the wood floor.

Cailean fell flat on the bed face down breathing heavily her face to the side. I watched her long white hair puff with each exhale of labored breath. I watched her back and arse cheeks tremble as she shook through her completion aftershocks. In my lust all I wanted was to drop onto that snow white pillow and bury my cock deep over and over.

A noise behind me made me turn and seeing the other two women I love I took a deep breath. I walked to my wife and took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. I rubbed my sweaty chest against her heaving breasts. I told her I loved her most dearly. I then did the same to my Mother Morgan. She wept when I kissed her deeply then she grabbed my cock and laughed lightly. "Go do what must be done," she whispered.

I went to Aoife's pack and pulled out her hunting knife and held it in my hand. Morgan pulled more quilts from a chest and laid them by the hearth. She led Aoife to the pile and cuddled her like spoons. I watched her palm my wife's breast then pull another quilt over them. The black she-wolf joined them on the floor lying before Aoife. The two women could see the bed as I walked to it and straddled the backs of pure white thighs. Cailean's post completion scent inflamed my desire to claim her.

I grabbed Cailean's long white hair and cut a long lock from the left side of her temple above her hair line and I knotted it for safe keeping. With a still hard cock I pushed apart Cailean's arse cheeks and pushed into her purse from behind. Her head lifted off the bed and her hands bounded the bedding as my fat cock filled her. Again I just thrust into her purse pushing her pleasure knot against the quilt. I pounded away riding her arse cheeks watching them wiggle with each thrust.

My thrusting had its effect as her purse tightened all along my long fat shaft and pulsed. My belly trusting down against her arse cheeks made a slapping noise like a large lake trout breaking the surface of the water and crashing back down trying to lose the hook. I felt her juices bathe my cock as I jabbed in and out in her hot tight sleeve driving her to the top and beyond for her pleasure. Her arse trembled against the onslaught of my long fat meat. Cailean thrust her hips upwards taking all of my cock that would fill her purse. I felt my swollen cockhead tapping the depths of her purse as it gripped me again and again.

I felt her hot wet purse grabbing and releasing my sword over and over as her hot juices pulsed out around my thick shaft. Her head was raised and she was trying to scream to the sky as her white hair whipped side to side. I grabbed her hair and pulled hard exposing her neck. I put a strong hand around the front of her neck and squeezed hard. Her purse crushed my cockshaft drowning my cock with her hot juices.

I let go of Cailean's neck and long white hair and she crashed to the bed totally overwhelmed by the overload of feelings coursing through her body. I fell upon her sweaty back my hard cock still imbedded in her purse. I pushed her white hair aside and kissed the back of her neck then bit hard across both shoulders. I left bite marks up and across her bones then along her neck.

Cailean was totally spent so I rolled us into spoons pulling her by her waist her sweaty arse against my hips. I reached over and gripped her large full breast and played with her hardened teats. Her arm came back and touched softly up and down my hip and upper thigh. Her chest rose and fell then took up an easy cadence as she fell into a deep sleep. I had not yet reached my completion so my cock stayed hard inside her hot wet oven. I moved my shaft softly within her until we slept linked together.

As is want to happen my needs grew during my sleep and my dreams. I had slipped out of Cailean's wet purse but my hard cock now lay between her sweat wet arse cheeks. In my dream state I started moving my cock along that hot crevice. My cockhead pushed between her thighs sliding across the mound of her wet purse. The more the top of my cock moved across her nether lips the more moistness it gathered. It soon found its way between those wet plump lips. My cockhead then moving upwards between her full arse cheeks was captured and held within her hot wet warmth.

I moved my cock downwards and pushed forward and felt resistance. I pushed more and the tightness gave way slowly and my corona was gripped in a hot embrace. I felt a slight movement backwards by Cailean's arse and more of my cock entered that hot tightness. I pulled back then pushed forward again this time met strongly by a warm arse going backwards. My dream fog lifted and I realized I had pushed my cock into the hot back cavern between Cailean's snow white arse cheeks.

She was not giving any indication of rejection or discomfort. She actually was moving her hips up and down and back and forth and soon all my long fat cock was deep into her dark cave. I pulled her leg up over my hip giving me access to her curly white haired purse. I moved my hand onto her pleasure knot and began massaging it as hot juices wet my fingers. Her swollen knot fit between my fingers as I pinched and pulled on rolling it against her purse.

I rolled her shoulder over and brought my lips to hers. I kissed her lightly then licked her lips with my wet tongue. My lips returned to hers and I kissed her deeply holding her behind her head joined together. I could not remember if I had kissed her in the Dark Woods but she returned my kisses lovingly. She was not aggressive like our first rutting in this room but was tender. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth and we dueled with each other breathing each other's breath.

I started moving my cock in her hot tight cavern as I still held her kiss and rubbed her now swollen knot. The heat in her back cave was encasing my cockshaft. The pleasure was overwhelming. She bit my lower lip kissing me with love and deep desire. Her inner hot juices pulsed on my fingers as they leaked out. She started huffing against my mouth as she thrust her hips back on my hard long phallus and forward on my long fingers buried up her purse. I felt her dark cavern tighten all along my length and pulse. Hot juices shot out from her purse lips and soaked my fingers as she reached up and pulled me tight against her lips kissing me deeply.

Her hips slowed and she moved off my lips then gave me tender kisses where she could reach on my face. She pushed and rolled me on my back laying upon me with her sweaty back and plump arse cheeks. She sat up then slowly circled rubbing my cock deep up her tunnel. Cailean turned towards me my long fat cock still inside her arse. She leaned down and her breasts and hard teats rolled upon my sweaty chest. She then started moving slowly back and forth taking my cock up inside her dark nether cave. She tenderly touched my face with dainty snow white princess hands then softly kissed my face pouring out her hexed silenced love.

She moved faster pushing her arse cheeks down upon my hips. She gripped and released my cockshaft as she learned to use her inner muscles to increase our pleasure. Her long white hair caressed my chest as her sweaty breasts rubbed across my torso. In the glowing embers of the fire I saw a pleasure smile spread across her face. I watched intensely as her mouth and lips formed the words, "I Love You," over and over as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I Love You Cailean. You are my Alpha mate and I give myself to you willingly. This family will love you as long as we exist here. Come each full moon and you will find a bed and love and pleasure. These two women will share their body and love with you. You are our White Princess!" I spoke loudly wakening both Aoife and Morgan.

They slid out from under the quilts and crawled up open the bed and took turns turning Cailean's head and kissing her deeply. Cailean sat up and started rising and falling on my cock. Aoife and Morgan took a Cailean teat each into their mouth and sucked and nipped. It was Aoife that moved her fingers onto Cailean's pleasure knot and started rubbing. All too soon Cailean's arse tightened on my cock and started pulsing. Hot juices sprayed out onto my chest then a hot juice with a stronger scent arced out from her purse lips and struck my chin then my face then my neck then my chest. Her scent was strong and filled the small bed alcove.

That proved too much and I pulled Cailean's hips down on mine and shot my hot seed way up her dark cave over and over. So much seed came out of my pulsing cockhead it ran down my shaft to gather in my curly red hair covering my ball-sack. Cailean dropped onto my chest weeping and breathing heavily kissing my neck and face then my lips deeply. She slipped off my cock and onto my side pushing her breasts and her wet purse against me.

I sat up and Cailean rolled to her back looking up at me with the one deep green eye and one deep blue eye. I took off my amulet and gripped her firm left breast. I placed the Amulet of Dea-Chlú above her hardening teat. "I am yours Cailean and you are mine for all time as long as we both walk this earth and the moon rises and the moon sets! I will carry your lock of pure white hair on my scabbard as a sign I belong to you."

The Amulet began to smoke and you could smell slightly burning flesh. Cailean had the look of mild pain on her spent face. When I pulled the Amulet away there on her left breast was a bright green 'J'. I had marked Cailean as mine. I then turned the Amulet to my right breast and it smoked. When I took it away Cailean could see the 'C' left to mark her bond with me.

She reached up and pulled my face to hers kissing me deeply. She held the kiss deeply as tears fell from her eyes. She put her lips to my ear. Then very faintly like a soft breeze through the trees on a still day she whispered with just her breath, "High Hove Hho". She rolled me to my back pouring her tears all over my chest then kissing me wherever she could reach. She kissed down my chest and belly.

My softening cock was captured by a warm mouth and cleaned of my thick seed. My ball sack was taken lovingly into a mouth and licked clean. I saw her pure white hair covering my thighs in the light of the fireplace and greatly enjoyed the attention. I ran my fingers through Cailean's long white hair then down her back and across her arse.

I felt a head on her arse and I raised my head. Aoife had her mouth between those snow white cheeks retrieving the snow white seed of her husband. She raised her head and smiled at me showing me my seed on her tongue. She moved to Cailean and started kissing her deeply. My seed was shared between them as they gripped each other's neck.

Mother Morgan moved in trying to get her share of my thick seed from each woman. She swallowed noisily then pushed Cailean to her back and spooned beside Cailean and reached over and gripped a full sweaty breast. I felt Aoife pull up and lay upon the pile of sweaty flesh.

All that cuddling made it very warm in bed we all not needing the quilts. We all fell asleep and did not wake until morning sunlight lit the room. Aoife and Morgan lay upon me. The White Princess was gone from the bed but the dire-wolf Cailean lay upon the hearth. I shook the women awake as I climbed out of bed and sat by the hearth. The white dire-wolf came and put her snout in my lap and licked my marked hand.

I knelt down and took her huge head in my arms. "My White Princess, my dire-wife I shall remain true to you and to my pledge. I did not know what my future held when you chose me. I have now chosen you, a wife and a mother. I wish you to mark them as your sister and mother. Mother Morgan will dig into her ancient spell books and I will go seeking help from the sisters at the ancient ruins at Deireadh le Cosáin during Ostara, The Spring Equinox festival to find a way to lift this curse."

Cailean licked my face and padded to the bed. Aoife and Morgan sat up nervousness painted across their faces. The dire-wolf came to Aoife first and took her right hand into her jaws and bit down. You could hear the bones crack as Aoife screamed. She was brave and did not try to pull her hand back. Cailean released the hand and licked the blood flowing out. The wounds healed instantly and Aoife tested the strength and flexibility of the marked hand.

Cailean did the same to Mother Morgan's hand and the wounds healed instantly. Morgan ran her hands through the white fur and she thanked the White Princess for her gift and promised to study her ancient books for a counter spell.

Cailean took my hand in her mouth and walked me to the door. I opened it and she jumped up and licked my face and the burned in 'C' on my breast. She dropped down and ran off towards the forest. I turned and three of us hugged in the middle of the room for some time until my stomach rumbled and Mother Morgan slapped my arse.

"Always thinking with your belly or your cock my son. Take your wife to the lake and bathe. Something for breakfast will be ready when you return," she said laughing.

Aoife grabbed the fragrant soap and some clothe and we started out for the lake. Midnight shot past us and ran rapidly towards the lake. Aoife and I entered the water and she soaped and washed me down. I tried to do the same to my wife but soaping her breasts or her arse or her purse got my hands slapped away.

"Are you mad at me my lovely wife? Do you not believe my heart belongs to you? Do you not trust me to be a man of honor to fulfill a bonded promise I made? Are you mad that I marked Cailean and took her mark? What is my honor if I pick and choose what to fulfill. My honor, life and love are pledged to you my red haired shield maiden!" I said and tried to kiss her once again.

She pushed me underwater and when I rose she was walking out of the water. I watched that strong arse wiggle as she walked. I thought she was heading to the cottage our time all but over. But she turned and laid her back onto the grasses and opened her legs wide towards her husband. She crooked her fingers at me then pointed to the coral gash between her legs. Aoife pulled her flame red curls aside and I could see her moistness sparkle in the morning light.

I dropped to my hands and knees and growled as I crept towards her. I opened my mouth wide and took all of her purse lips into my mouth and bit down. She screamed and leaked her juices into my mouth. I sucked her purse hard pulling her blood into those red down covered lips. I moved back and ran my tongue through her curly red haired gash taking her pleasure knot between my lips.

I stayed on her pleasure knot sucking and licking until she screamed to the morning air causing birds to take flight. I licked at her hot juices leaking from her purse drinking it down as quickly as it ran out. Her nectar was sweet and salty as my tongue lapped her juices like a wolf at a stream. I licked some purse nectar that had painted her back door as my pointed tongue pushed her back door open. Her rosette trembled from my attention as it gripped my invading tongue.

"Oh my husband you slut me so," she moaned.

Her thighs spread wide her strength spent her fragrance drawing me to her with my cock hardening. I knelt between her thighs and tapped her pleasure knot with my cockhead. Each time it was tapped she took in a quick breath and moaned as more warm juices leaked out.

"Am I bared from your pleasure pit my wife because you think I was dishonorable? Shall I take this long fat cock and go back to the cottage and hang my head in shame? Or does my wife slut desire I pound her purse hard with my man-meat until I shoot my thick white seed deep into her belly? Will her lust and desire for this meat over rule her jealousy?" I asked each question slapping her knot with my fat corona.

She reached down to my cock and put the head against the opening to her hot dripping purse. "Do not make me go back to the cottage and get my hunting knife and cut those harmful words from your throat. Give pleasure to your wife while I lie here and if you do it right I will let you take your own pleasure as you grunt and rut upon me" she said pulling on my long red hair and kissing me deeply.

I pushed my long fat cock through her wet purse lips and entered her hot wet cavern in one push. "Oh you terrible rogue you filled me with one thrust claiming my purse. Oh you fill me so my husband with your thickness and length. I feel emptiness when we are not joined together. I now know how we will have thirteen children so easily. I think Cailean sensed that a child, your child, has been started in my belly and that of Morgan, our Mother. Do your worst to fill me with your seed husband for the magic has already happened," she laughed and threw her legs up across my back pulling me down upon her breasts taking my cock into her hot depths.

I sat back up and began to slowly move within my wife. She moaned when I pulled back and growled when I pushed in. When I went too deep and tapped the end of her hot cave she put her hand against my gray, red and white chest hair. "Easy big boy. I am your wife not some wanton inn girl. I have a baby growing down in there so go easy getting your own pleasure," she said laughing.

We established a sweet rhythm my entering her and pulling back. She rubbed her swollen pleasure knot against me causing her purse to flutter along my long cock. She soon had a soft release bathing my cock with her warm fluids. Her juices flowing across my ball sack pushed me over the edge and I carefully filled her with my strength and my seed pulsed out. Aoife moaned as she felt my heat enter and fill her. My cockhead pulsed over and over as my hot thick seed shot from my slit finding her depths. She pulled me down to her and kissed me deeply.