Jerome Ch. 04: She-wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aoife opened her treasure bag and spilled out what it contained. "Choose your price wisely," my wife said holding the hilt of her hunting knife. "Yes, Mistress," the man said and choose some small jewels and several small nuggets of gold. "Well done, you are a man of honor. Now choose what your heart desired at first," Aoife said. The man ran his finger over the scars on Aoife's palm then chose a small pure white diamond.

Aoife returned the treasure to her bag and tied it up. The old man reached for Aoife's scared palm and brought it to his lips and kissed it several times. "The real gift is for these old eyes to gaze upon a face and countenance of such beauty. When it comes I shall go to my death considering my life complete, my Lady," he spoke holding back tears.

Aoife moved against him and taking his old wrinkled face in her hands she kissed him holding the kiss for some time. He started weeping when the kiss was broken. Mother Morgan moved in and removed a small bottle from her sack and held the tip to the man's tears. His tears filled the bottle and she corked it. She touched her wand to the bottle and it glowed pure white. She kissed his tears away then kissed his quivering lips.

"When you desire to bring to memory the beauty of this Shieldmaiden and fire red haired Princess, all you need do is shake the bottle and say her name, 'Aoife'. Your mind's eye will fill with visages of her beauty. She may not agree but you will also see her nakedness giving you warmth across your manness."

Aoife huffed and hissed and Morgan laughed then kissed him again and closed his ancient hand around the bottle. We walked away in silence knowing great magic had been done for him.

We went to the livestock area and arranged for three female and one male goat to be delivered by wagon and team horse and a group of men to build a corral near the cottage. A very young female, perhaps just five ran out straight to the black wolf. She had coal black hair and eyes that casts off a near translucent, golden color. She hugged Midnight and pet her coat then kissed between the wolf's amber eyes.

The back wolf licked the child's face making her laugh. The mother came running out frightened and I held my hand up to stop and calm her. Midnight took the girl child's small right hand in her mouth and bit through. The child made no reaction other than laughing and pet the wolf with her other hand.

Her mother screamed when she saw her daughter's blood drip to the dirt and ran into my arms. I held her tightly feeling her breasts rise and fall against me with her frightened breath. I reached around and gripped her arse hard and when she looked at me with wide eyes I kissed her deeply. She kissed me back moaning and weeping. I gripped her arse again and she trembled.

Midnight licked the girl's small hand and it healed instantly. The girl laughed then kissed the large black wolf once more hugging Midnight tightly then ran to her mother. Her mother dropped to her knees hugging her child and kissing her palm. The child turned to Midnight and moved her face to the sky and called 'Arh-Woooooo'. Midnight returned the call long and strong. We heard the call repeated faintly in the woods. Mother Morgan told me later she felt a pledge was promised.

Aoife reached into her bag and pulled out a necklace with a black pearl pendent. She tied it around the child's neck then kissed each cheek. The young girl laughed and hugged Aoife and played with my wife's long red hair. My wife stood then put several small gems and small gold nuggets onto the mother's palm.

"Raise her well and when it's her time bring her to us. The grown child will know when. We will check on her when we come to market with Midnight. You will not feel want under our care. Do not fear for the life she will chose for herself. Both of you will be welcomed into our family if that is to be. There will be men in the village that will know the way to our hamlet when the time comes."

Aoife then leaned in and kissed the mother deeply on the lips. Mother Morgan came and did the same. Morgan then knelt and kissed the child speaking words of the ancient language. The mother stood there awash in awe knowing strong magic had been done with her daughter. The child ran to midnight once more hugging and kissing the wolf and laughing loudly.

I walked on to the sheep pens and a very young and very cute shepherdess was minding the sheep. Her bodice was open and her firm breast cleavage was on display. She rubbed up against me as I walked among the lambs and sheep assessing the flock.

"How old are you little one," I asked as I ran my finger down her cleavage. She screeched as she grabbed my hand but then slowly pushed it into her bodice onto a warm breast and a hard teat. "I have seen eighteen summers Sire," she said smiling moving my hand around on her breast.

All at once a knife blade appeared under my hand. "One thrust between your ribs and your heart will pour out all your red blood in a very short time. I can stick you like a pig for slaughter. Get your teat off my husband's hand and I will let you live slut," Aoife growled.

The now frightened young girl pulled my hand quickly from her bodice and stood there frightened. She looked at my wife then bowed her head and said she was very sorry. Aoife raised the girl's chin then kissed her. The girl fought her so Aoife grabbed the back of her head. My wife held the young shepherdess' lips against hers until she relented and kissed back. Aoife raised her hand and slipped it into that bodice and squeezed a young breast then pulled on the hardening teat.

Aoife pushed the girl against a stall beam and went back to kissing the girl. She was uncertain of the attention from a woman but yielded. My wife slipped her hand under the girl's skirt and I watched as it moved about on that young purse. The girl started moaning then grabbed behind my wife's head and started trembling and breathing heavily against Aoife's lips. The girl let out a long breath and slumped against Aoife. My wife pulled her hand out from under the skirt and brought wet fingers to the girl's lips. "Lick them," my wife ordered.

The spent girl licked her own juices off Aoife's fingers then my wife pushed them in across the wet tongue. Aoife kissed those young lips once more then squeezed her breast hard making the girl moan. "When you bring the sheep and lambs we purchased to our cottage perhaps we can play again," Aoife said then pulled her hand out of the bodice and kissed the young girl tenderly and this time she kissed back.

Aoife looked into a box and there were border collies in there. She picked up a well marked black and white female and said she will take all of them. Just then the girl's father returned and we agreed on a purchase price and an additional cost to deliver the sheep stock and dogs to the cottage. He knew the location and said he would be there in two days. Aoife asked if he could bring his daughter to mind the sheep until they were settled.

He laughed and said, "Ya could buy this last troublesome female. She vexes my wife and I. My other children do their chores and obey but not this one. I was hoping to have her married off by now but no man in the village will have her. Too much trouble they say, too hard to tame they say. I'd gladly sell her to ya," he laughed.

Aoife opened her jewelry bag and spilled several small stones into her palm. "Choose two and the deal will be done." He looked at his daughter then looked at my wife then at me then at his daughter then at Morgan then at his daughter then at the large black she-wolf then chose two of the largest stones. "Daddy!" the young girl cried. "Deliver her and the pups with the sheep," my wife spoke with authority and turned her back and walked from the stalls. "Daddy!" we heard the daughter wail.

We had our livestock and vegetables then walked to the baker and purchased sacks of grain for bread. He had some honey and cinnamon buns which we bought and ate as we walked along. We paused at the butcher buying dried meats and bones for soups. We tossed a meaty shank to Midnight who chewed it down quickly, wolfed it down that is.

We next went to the guildsmen. We discussed our plans for the large cottage, barn and stables by the lake. We detailed how we want the cottage built with many ground floor rooms and so a second story could be added in subsequent years. We said we wanted the foundation built upon stones brought down from the mountain and honed timber of oak and ash from the mountain forest to form the house.

We agreed on a down payment to cover the start of construction and Mother Morgan reached into her bag and started adding gold nuggets until the scale was level. She then reached into the bag and took the largest nugget and handed it to the guild chief. She closed her hand over his and whispered a chant. She touched the side of his scruffy cheek and he turned and kissed her scared palm. The verbal contract was complete.

We walked on and entered a tailor's stall. We realized we needed a full wardrobe of clothing for three. I chose travel and work clothes held up to me to confirm sizes. Aoife and Morgan did the same then the wife and daughters brought out the finery that would appeal to women. Soft underclothes were shown and chosen. Market dresses where suggested and selected. The wife looked at Morgan and went in the back. She unwrapped a dress of soft deep purple. Morgan ran her hands over the soft fabric and said it was well crafted.

"Do you wish to try it on perhaps changing in the sunlight to see all its beauty," I smiled wickedly perhaps challenging Morgan. She laughed and took the dress and one adult daughter outside the stall. She untied her sash and handed it to Aoife. My wife whispered, "Husband you are so wicked," and laughed.

Morgan untied her shift and pulled it over her head dropping it to her feet leaving her naked in the sunlight. All men about the shop stopped what they were doing and watched Morgan pull the dress up first exposing her arse then her breasts. Her arse was full and her breasts she held up proudly. She slowly spun letting all who looked see her naked body and worship it in awe.

The eldest daughter helped Morgan into the royal purple dress. The daughter settled the bodice across Morgan's breasts even palming her firm globes when the fitting had been done. The daughter ran her hands down Morgan's belly and her arse supposing to smooth the dress. She looked upon Morgan with unveiled desire.

Morgan laughed and pulled the spinster to her breasts and kissed her deeply. The daughter returned the kiss to the loud whistles by the men. The two women, one mature and one young hugged and kissed for some time. They broke apart and Mother laughed and thanked the dark wild haired daughter for her help then touched the woman's cheek softly. She turned and kissed Mother's scared palm.

"Well my son, what do you think of this frock," she said swirling the bottom.

"It fits you well Mother," I said then came and kissed her deeply as my hand ran across her arse and squeezed. I turned to the spinster and kissed her deeply also then thanked her for her help. The young woman turned deep red perhaps from the first kiss by a man as I also gripped her young arse. The girl picked up the shift Morgan had worn and folded it neatly. She smiled brightly then leaned up and kissed Morgan once more.

"I think I shall wear this frock home, my son," Mother said as she tied her sash and wand around her waist. She went back to the wife and told her that Aoife and herself were with child and would need pleated skirts to wear as their belly grew. The wife looked at me and smiled knowingly. Gold and silver coins were exchanged to cover the purchases as the clothes were wrapped and tied. Gold was left to cover the needed skirts and Morgan told her we would return after two moons to pick up the wares.

Since we were done purchasing all we needed we walked back to the blacksmith to retrieve the cart and White Fire tied to it. She nickered and tossed her head when she saw me return. When we went to leave the blacksmith's wife ran out and handed me a warm loaf of bread wrapped in a soft cloth. I went to pay her but she pushed my arm aside and hugged me tightly.

I could feel her young breasts pushing against my chest. I'm a man so of course my cock hardened and pushed against her thigh. She kissed me again and ran her hand down the length of my cock. She reached up to my ear and whispered; "Now I know where your strength is to put your spell upon such fine women. You tempt me Sire but your Mother did not tell me you were part of her oracle. I guess I will have to remain faithful to my husband," she laughed and kissed my neck.

"Well maybe I can ask my Mother and wife if I can have you when we return after two moons. Your twins should be well on their way growing in your belly and my thick full seed would have no effect when filling your purse. I would also enjoy the pleasure of your larger breasts as you fill out with those twin boys. Now go prepare this soft body for your husband," I said and slapped her arse. She screeched and ran back to her house laughing. She stopped at the threshold and raised her dress to show me her bare arse. She laughed loudly as she shook it about then disappeared.

We walked our horses and the cart to each shop collecting our purchases and loading the wagon as we went. The shepherdess ran out and pushed herself against me and kissed me deeply. I gripped her arse hard and she moaned into my mouth. "Daughter!" her father yelled and she broke the embrace and ran away. Aoife laughed deeply gasping for breath. "Keep your strength down my son. We do not have time left for a melding," Morgan spoke and laughed also.

The ladies stopped at the tailor's shop. Morgan arranged with the father to ride his eldest daughter out to the cottage to do stitch work on the seams and hems perhaps even adding pleats for a better fitting as the babies grew within them. The spinster smiled wickedly and Aoife laughed. The daughter kissed us three one more time. The wife came out and rushed to me and gave me a quick kiss.

I helped Morgan up onto the seat of the cart after she spoke to White Fire to seek permission. We rode regally out of the village and talked about our purchases. At dinner that night we laughed again about our original plans to be quiet as we did our shopping. But we had made a profound impact on that village.

"We might have two young women to keep our bed warm while you are away my husband. I think Mother Morgan plans to start her coven by having females live with us. I think you have two more reasons to return from your quest husband. I think both will gladly spread their legs and take your strength deep into their purse," Aoife laughed. I then told them about the blacksmith's wife and we all laughed about that.

Our love making that night was tender and needful at first then we were carried away by our lust. Aoife now lay amongst the quilts upon her back her legs spread wide. Mother Morgan lay on the bed on her belly her face buried against Aoife's coral gash. As she licked between the red haired nether lips Aoife's warm juices flowed out. Morgan took Aoife's pleasure knot between her lips and nursed the pleasure out of my wife. Aoife screamed as her thighs trembled from her completion.

I knelt on the back of Mother Morgan's thighs my phallus deep between her plump arse cheeks filling her dark cavern. I pulled back to my fat sword head and slid my honey anointed shaft deep down into her heat. Each thrust pushed Morgan's face against my wife's dripping coral gash. Aoife groaned gripping her own breasts and pulling on her own teats. She pinched and twisted her nips as they firmed and extended out.

"Oh Mother I am being swept away. I feel like a boat tossed about on a lake in a sudden storm. Fill my purse with your fingers over and over. Suck on my pearl again. I am losing control. My body is trembling. Oh Mother I am lost. I am completing!" Aoife screamed and thrashed about on the bed.

Aoife's womanness sprayed out wetting Morgan's face as she tried to drink her warm juices. Aoife's thrusting was causing Morgan's body to shake adding pleasure to my long thick shaft buried in her backside. I started thrusting rapidly into Morgan's arse making her scream against my wife's coral gash.

I pulled back to my fat head slipping out of Morgan's arse then thrusted fully deep again. I found such pleasure against my pleasure knot gripped by her dark ring that I started doing it over and over. Her dark star rubbed my knot going out and going back in again that I was moaning louder. My body trembled my thighs losing strength and I fell upon her arse.

Her deep heat tossed me over the edge. I screamed to the ceiling as my cockshaft pulsed shooting my seed like an arrow to a target. My shaft released glob after hot thick glob into Morgan's depths. I pulled out then screamed as I drove deep again rubbing my knot along her dark shaft. I went several times out then deep down then collapsed upon the sweat wet back of Morgan.

My breathing was out of control as my face lay against Morgan's long black hair. I turned and bit through her hair onto her neck and across her shoulder. She moaned with each bite shaking her arse against me stirring my fat shaft along her cavern. It became so overwhelmingly pleasurable I had to pull my cock out and flop aside on the bed.

My wife Aoife climbed down Morgan's back and put her fingers in Morgan's back door. White globs coated those fingers and Aoife brought them to her mouth and sucked them clean. She did that several times gathering all she could into her mouth. On the last time she slid off Morgan and flipped her over. She brought those dripping fingers to Morgan's lips. A wet tongue came out and licked those fingers clean. Aoife then kissed Mother Morgan opening her mouth to let my thick white seed drip into an open mouth.

My two wives then kissed and licked each other's tongue passing my seed back and forth. Aoife moved and lay fully upon Morgan, breasts to breasts, purse to purse and kissed deeply and long. The two women moaned and hugged one another totally tuned into each other. I ran my hand up and down Aoife's sweaty back and down between her arse cheeks.

I leaned over and kissed Aoife all over her firm arse even taking little nips. I rolled Aoife off Morgan and pushed my way between them. They rolled up onto my sides and started kissing my neck and lips. I heard Aoife weeping softly so I pet her back and her arse then hugged her tightly against me. We slept wrapped around each other.

In the morning Aoife was helped by Mother Morgan to make me a hearty breakfast. A travel bag of half the blacksmith's wife's dark bread with cheese and dried meats was prepared. Aoife dressed me but was hanging all over me weeping. She brought my hand to her breast with my mark then kissed me deeply. "Return to me my husband," she said then threw herself on the bed crying. I sat and ran my hand over her shift covered arse, then patted it several times. When I squeezed her arse hard Aoife wailed loudly and burst into sobs and moans digging into the quilt.

I walked outside and whistled Fíochmhar to my side then saddled her. When I slid into the saddle Morgan came out and stood beside me.

"My stud of a husband you were so rough in my dark passage last night I could not sit this morning. You drove me to completion over and over as I gave myself to you. Your pleasure was mine. Please be safe on this next leg of your quest." She handed me a small sachet tied with purple ribbon.

"Purple is the favorite color of my daughter Saoirse. I have filled this with gold nuggets. She lives close to the standing stones of the ancient ruins at Deireadh le Cosáin. Her cottage is by a lake and sets up against a corpse of trees. Introduce yourself and ask for sustenance and shelter and perhaps a solution to Cailean's curse. Give her my gift. Tell her I love her and miss her," she said and kissed my palm. I rode away not looking back.