Jerome Ch. 04: She-wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw tears roll down her cheek. "What is it my red haired shield maiden? What caused these tears?" I said as I tried to kiss them away.

"You are leaving soon and I worry for you and me and our child. Can I truly believe Mother Morgan's oracle. I do not see us having thirteen children unless you return to me safely," she sobbed again.

"Let us bathe again and return to the cottage and we will let the fates take us where we need to be."

I helped her up then swung her into my arms and carried her to the water. She screeched when I tossed her down to the cold water. We rinsed and she bent over to pick up the soap and the cloth. I smacked her arse and she ran out splashing the lake water here and there laughing with me chasing from behind. Aoife screamed and laughed each time I caught her close enough to smack her arse. Midnight ran beside Aoife barking all the way to the cottage.

Morgan came to the threshold all concerned. "I was so worried you were gone so long and I heard screaming but now I see you chasing her. Its good I hid her hunting knife," she laughed. "But now that I see she is hanging all over you I think I know what you two were doing. Come in breakfast is ready."

I rubbed Aoife's arse as she entered the cottage and she slapped my hand away laughing out of breath. She sat at the table trying to protect her arse cheeks from my attack. I came and kissed her deeply. I came up behind Mother Morgan and reached my hands around and gripped her breasts. I pushed my softer cock between her softer mature arse cheeks. She slapped my hands then reached back and slapped my cock.

"You rogue stop this! You are like a cur when he smells a bitch in heat. Sit down and control yourself. The woman in this cottage do not exist just for your pleasure," she said somewhere between scolding me and laughing. I told her that was true but that she also existed to feed me. Then I smacked her arse and sat down quickly as she reached for a carving knife.

We had brown bread and eggs with venison sausage all washed down with mead. Mother Morgan spoke. "We need to go into the village north of here today. It will be a large market day and I think we better get some chickens and perhaps some goats for milk and making cheese, maybe some sheep. After all we are going to raise a huge family round about here."

Aoife started crying and Morgan rushed to her. "What is it M'iníon, my daughter. Have I said something to hurt you or cause you pain? Did I make the wrong plans," she stammered.

"Jerome is leaving soon. He must continue his journey and we will be left alone. Men always leave their women behind with child to worry and cry and lose sleep from an empty bed. I love him so, Mother! I will kill myself if he does not return," Aoife said and burst into tears.

"Be still you silly girl. I have seen our future. Do you not trust me when I say that Jerome and you shall have thirteen children? That you both will form a dynasty in these parts? The last daughter shall be a powerful woodland witch, knowledgeable and kind. You will be famous for the blood line of your horses. The gold in our stream will pay for your plans, the large house, the stables and barns. Our crops will be plentiful to feed our brood and take to market. Women will come to me for my milk for their babies and potions for their desires."

"Your husband will be sought to lie with wives whose spouse has not been able to fill their belly with child. Your daughters will learn my craft and your sons will grow big and strong drawing run-away princesses to their bed. They will become strong sword and horsemen and should it ever be necessary will defend your honor to the death of the offender. Your life will be long and full with many blessings and many grandchildren and many, many great-grandchildren. Now is that not worth a little distress and loneliness for a short time? I have seen all this, my daughter," Morgan finished kissing Aoife's tears away.

Aoife turned to me and held her left breast up. "Mark me husband. Mark me as a pledge that you will return to me safe and sound and you will forever lie within my bed giving me children and your love. This you must do or my heart will break," she sobbed.

I took the Amulet of Dea-Chlú in my hand and placed it on her left breast just above her hardened teat. A slight smoke rose from that breast as Aoife grimaced in pain. When I pulled it away a bright red 'J' stayed behind. "Do Mother Morgan also as your pledge Jerome," Aoife whispered.

I walked to Mother and she held her left breast in her hands looking at me with deep love. I kissed her teat first then placed the Amulet upon her breast. A slight smoke rose from that breast as she grimaced in pain. When I pulled the Amulet away a dark black 'J' stayed behind. She let loose her breast and reached up and kissed me deeply weeping a little.

"In all our years together Jerome you will only gift me with this one daughter that grows within me. She will grow to be the finest white witch. Her powers will surpass my own. She will lead the coven of your daughters and other young women who will ache until they feel the call to seek us out. Your daughters with these women will continue the craft for many years, as the saplings turn into might oaks. Our hamlet of knowledge and study will grow slowly but soon will fill these mountains and meadows. I said you will start a large and powerful clan and dynasty here. This I have also seen."

I stood in the middle of the cottage and said, "If we are going to market we better call the horses and perhaps put on some clothes or we will cause a riot in the village," and laughed with the women joining in breaking the tension over the markings and the voiced oracle.

I opened the door and whistled and soon heard the thundering of hooves as Fíochmhar and Cath-láidir came thundering up to the threshold. They nickered and whinnied and pounded the ground with their large hooves knowing a ride was about to occur. I saddled them both and told them to stay nearby. I went back into the cottage and stood there naked.

"Well ladies if we are going into the village market I would suggest we get dressed. Not just dressed but well dressed. If we are starting a dynasty let it begin well. Let the villagers know that something new is about to happen. Let the rumors fill the other villages and hamlet that a new power is rising in these parts, a just and kind dynasty," I crowed.

I reached for Morgan's shift of fortune. I slipped it onto Aoife and centered the embroidery to make her modest. I loved gripping her young breasts and centering them behind the roses. She laughed and slapped my hands as her teats pushed against the embroidery. I found a leather apron and tied it around her waist and lay her hunting knife down her strong thigh in its leather sheath.

I watched as Morgan bent over that chest, watching her arse and raven haired purse peek out. She looked past her hanging breasts and smiled seeing my desire for her. She withdrew a black silk shift. She held it out to me then raised her arms. I bent and kissed her hardened teats and her underarms but she hit the top of my head laughing. I floated the shift down her body firming it across her breasts, tummy and her pillowy arse cheeks. I gave them a good squeeze and Mother Morgan laughed. She tied a purple sash around her waist and from the same chest withdrew a wand and tied it to the sash.

She bent over again and withdrew princely garments left by her first lover. She lovingly dressed me in such finery moving the Amulet of Dea-Chlú to prominence on my chest. She enjoyed tucking my fat cock into the soft leather pants. Aoife came forward with my sword and knelt as she tied it about my waist. We all stood back and eyed one another.

I walked to Mother Morgan and touched her silver streaked black hair along the left of her head and asked, "Will it grow back?" "Yes my Master," she said. "Braid it and cut me a full length with Aoife's knife." "Yes my Master," she said bowing. I turned towards Aoife and she was already braiding her long red hair from the same spot on the left of her head. "Also please braid Cailean's snow white hair," I asked almost in awe.

Morgan tied her long strand of braided black and silver hair tightly with a purple ribbon at the top and at the bottom. She handed me the hunting knife then knelt at my feet and bowed her head. The knife slid keenly through the hair. Morgan stood then tied another purple ribbon to the top on the hair knot. She tied the flowing black and silver braid to my scabbard.

Aoife had braided her long flaming red hair in an intricate Celtic knot pattern and had used the same purple ribbon to tie up the two ends. She knelt before me and took my palm and kissed my scars. When I sliced her hair away she then tied her hair to my scabbard. Morgan then tied the white braid also to my scabbard. Every male in the village would know these two breathtaking females had pledged themselves to me.

We grabbed a few sacks to carry our purchases and took just some gold nuggets and silver coins, enough to get what we needed or make a deposit to start our building plans. I helped Aoife up into the saddle onto Cath-láidir's back. I then lifted Morgan up and settled her in front of Aoife. "Keep your purse off the saddle horn slut!" I yelled and slapped Mother Morgan's thigh. She screamed and reached for her wand. I pulled her half off the horse and kissed her deeply. When done Aoife leaned down and wanted as deep a kiss.

I mounted onto Fíochmhar's saddle and Mother Morgan directed us northward off to the east but not the way I was to travel starting tomorrow. The weak morning sun gave way to a cool brightness as we rode for some time. We crested a hill and could see the village below the noise of hustle-and-bustle of the vendors reaching our ears.

We started into the village and the activity went silent. Our two horses were intimidating by themselves. They each stood 18 hands at the withers, that spot where the saddle horn sat. In human terms that reached six feet then their heads were two feet above that. They carried us with pride as they thumped thru the village to the very end. They tossed their heads about their manes flipping back and forth presenting a regal air. The large black she-wolf brought quick deep breaths from the mothers as the children ran behind their skirts. We stopped at the blacksmith and stableman and dismounted.

The blacksmith was also a wheelwright and had several carts for purchase. We discussed what he had for offer and we agreed on a price in gold for the one Mother Morgan chose. I placed the gold nuggets on his scale until they were level. I then added one more small nugget and shook his strong noble hand. I appreciate the skills a man has and makes a good product.

He smiled brightly and bowed before the beauty of the two women he saw in front of him. He could easily see the red haired shield maiden and the long hunting knife she carried and quickly understood the woman in black to be a witch. Midnight stood protectively between both women slightly showing her teeth and growling until Mother Morgan pet her head.

The blacksmith understood the warning and the control the witch had over the black wolf. He bowed deeply again then went to get a whip and a bridle and I told him I would not need them. He had some cast iron pots and pans and fire and cooking utensils and Mother Morgan looked them over. I asked him his price for what she chose and again over paid him. He also had made a trivet of such intricate leaf work and beauty that I walked to Aoife's bag and drew out a large pearl. I asked him over to her and she placed it in his palm.

His eyes lit up and he dropped to his knees and hung his head. "A blessing my Lady and perhaps one from the dark Mother if I may beg," he spoke with reverence. Aoife put her scared hand on his head and so did Mother Morgan and she spoke in the ancient language and the man began weeping. Aoife ran her hand under his chin and he took in a quick breath as he saw the scars in her palm and he kissed there. He did the same with Mother Morgan and kissed her scared palm over and over until she laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Rise our man of great skill and of open heart and know that your family is now blessed. From far and wide many will come to purchase your handiwork and your metal art. Lie with your wife tonight and she will have the child she desires. She shall have first twin boys that will grow up to surpass the skills of their father and will have even larger hearts to love their mother and the women that bond with them. Your lovely wife will then have three daughters of such beauty none will look down on this lowly blacksmith ever again. Now rise and take a second gift," Morgan said.

She gripped his kilt hem and placed it between his teeth. His heavy leather apron was also gathered up. Mother Morgan took his man sack in her hand chanting as we watched it grow in size and weight. She took his strength in her scared hand and chanting again it also grew in thickness and length as she moved her hand up and down the shaft. She then kissed the man deeply.

Aoife moved in and kissed him for some while. She stood back smiling then took her long knife and cut a small lock of her red hair and lay it across his palm. He dropped to his knees again weeping. My wife raised his chin and wiped away his tears as she smiled brightly at him.

Morgan saw the man's wife standing there with her hands over her mouth and tears running down her face. Mother Morgan went to her and slipped her hand under the day dress of the wife and touched her bare belly. She chanted in her ancient language then moving those hands lower she kissed her deeply. She turned to me and said, "If we now own a cart of such skill and workmanship we will need a stout mare to pull it," and laughed again. She smiled as she turned back to the wife and kissed her again.

"Come here Aoife you must taste the sweetness of this young wife's lips," and kissed her again. As Aoife moved up to her Morgan must have moved her hand onto the wife's purse for she took in a deep breath which was lost as Aoife kissed her deeply. My wife held the young woman in a deep embrace as Morgan caressed her pleasure knot.

"I would let my husband kiss these sweet lips but I fear you would surrender to him and you must prepare your purse for your husband tonight. Now go and scent yourself for you have babies to start tonight." And Aoife and Morgan kissed her once more kissing away her tears.

Morgan walked to the blacksmith and put her fingers under his nose and wiped his wife's wetness across his lips. "Your wife awaits your new strength tonight. She is wet for you but goes to fragrant her body for your joining. Spend some time between her legs with these wet lips and she shall yield to you as never before. Fail to kiss her purse each night she desires you to meld with her and the blessing will be broken. Although I dress in black I am a woodland white witch and you have no fear of my blessing and my oracle." He dropped to his knees and kissed her feet. He stood and wept and Morgan touched his tears leaving behind freckles.

We turned and headed for the stables after asking the blacksmith to load his wares and the trivet to the cart. We reached the stables and the horse-smith came over. We told him we wanted a mare to breed and pull the cart when we came to market. He pointed out one or two but I entered the corral knowing the mare will chose me. A jet black mare with a white tail started walking towards me.

"Be careful Sire she is wild yet and will not take to breaking! There is still wild fire in her that can not be tamed," he yelled a warning. "I will give you a good price just to get rid of her. Just two silver sovereign coins Sire."

The mare circled me while I held my arms out to the side. She dipped her head and let my one arm slide down her mane, across her withers and down her rump with her tail flipping about. My other outstretched arm received the same greeting or challenge. Her head bumped my back perhaps trying to knock me over but I held my ground. She nipped my shoulder then moved to my front. She bumped my chin with her muzzle several times but I stood my ground. She huffed and neighed then reared up on her hind legs and thrashed about.

I turned my back on her and out loud smiling to the woman I said, "This one will never do. She wears her fierceness like a crown and thinks we want to tame her. She doesn't realize we want her as a sister for Fíochmhar and a mate for Cath-láidir. Pulling our little cart would be such a small price to pay for such kindness. I would have named her "Lasair-Bhán", "White Flame" and her fierceness would have been known far and wide. We do not have time for this one."

"Just one silver sovereign coin Sire," the horse-smith yelled out.

As I said all this I faintly heard Mother Morgan whispering in her ancient language. She was horse whispering. When Fíochmhar and Cath-láidir were named they rose up and flipped their front hooves then pawed on the ground. I went to undo the hook on the corral gate but teeth bit the cloth on my shoulder. The mare put her head under my arm and walked me quietly out the gate.

"Take White Flame to the blacksmith and explain to her about helping us with the cart and I will pay the horse-smith his one silver sovereign coin."

I caught up with the woman and Morgan had the cart tied onto White Flame with a minimum of reins but no bit. We walked down the village buying root vegetables we could replant in our garden. We stopped at a booth and bought a dozen chicks and four layers and a young rooster.

Villagers were giving us a strong going over respecting our appearance and our hardware and our massive steeds. They saw the braids hanging from my scabbard and realized the two women and another of pure white hair had pledged themselves to me. The large black she-wolf was given a wide berth as she guarded her women charges. We stopped at a jeweler and I asked to see his finest rings for a Shieldmaiden Princess and a Woodland White Mother Witch. The old man brought out rings of great craftsmanship and beauty.

Aoife chose a ring of white gold woven into Celtic knots topped off by a small emerald. She slipped it on her marriage finger and it fit perfectly. I held her hand to my Amulet and when she removed it the emerald now pulsed with life within it. Mother Morgan said she could only wear rings of the finest pure silver. The old man hobbled back into his stall and returned with a black velvet bag. He upturned it and a sparkling silver ring slid into his palm. It was very delicate yet had trees, branches and leaves woven into a continuous circle.

"A fine ring for a Woodland Princess, my Lady. Crafted one night, perhaps by the Fae during the full moon while I slept. I kept it all these years knowing a woman of great beauty and power would come one day and desire to wear it proudly. She would see the strength and power that lay within it and claim it to herself. I have shown it to no other all these years," he said holding it in his trembling hand.

Mother Morgan placed it into her scared palm and ran her fingers over it chanting. She slid it onto her marriage finger then touched it with her wand. A white light emanated from the wand tip causing the ring to glow. It pulled tight to her finger then the light now within the ring only slightly dimmed. She touched Aoife's ring with the wand and the same occurred.

"They can never be removed except by death my husband. Your wives make this pledge. These rings will be passed to our eldest daughter only upon our death beds when they will release. They will be the rings to define our female lineage," Morgan spoke and kissed me deeply. "You need no ring my husband for our hearts carry your mark," Aoife spoke and kissed me deeply.