Jerome Ch. 05: Ostara Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well my Chieftain you will get to use this fat man cock as you have lusted for my body since first falling under its spell. I read your dreams of lust and domination upon my poor young innocent body. Eighteen summers and winters have passed without a man having knowledge of my treasure. I give that to you now and take you inside me to bind our spirits," Róisín spoke almost in prayer or an ancient chant.

She positioned my fat phallus head to her entrance and slowly moved her hips about. There was a tightness hindering my cockhead from entering. Róisín thrust downward and screaming sunk her hot tight wet purse down my cock until her curly lower lips kissed my heavy balls. I know a virgin purse when my cock feels one and Róisín had given me hers.

"Oh Mother it has been too long to wait to have a long fat man-cock fill my purse. I love Jerome's full cock deep inside me. I can feel his hot blood pulsing throughout his beautiful strength. I am to ride this fat cock and empty his balls of his seed deep up my purse to seek my egg as has been seen in your dreams Mother. I will leak myself all over this Chieftain," Róisín moaned as she rode up and down my cock.

"Our sisters will love getting mated with this Chieftain's cock tonight during the festival. We have to make the potion to overfill his cock with potent seed for the sisters. The coven will take his strength deep into their womanness one by one until all have been mated. What a glorious festival it shall be tonight," Róisín rambled on swept away by my cock up inside her warmth and tightness.

She actually started chanting in a language reminiscent of her Grandmother and I thought that in my quest I had been summoned by Saoirse and Róisín and this northern coven and would be used as a breeder once more. "Yes my Chieftain that is exactly what you have been called for. Now mate me with your desires and use that cock for the purpose it was created," she moaned bouncing on my long fat cock even faster.

Róisín's purse tightened around my cock driving us both towards an explosive completion. I reached up and grabbed her young breasts and started squeezing them and pulling on her teats. I kept one hand on her breasts and moved my thumb between us and rubbed her pleasure knot back and forth against her bone using my strength to drive her onwards to her strong completion.

"Oh Chieftain I am completing!" she screamed and sprayed her juices all over my chest and balls as her purse pulsed on my cock as she rose and fell on my shaft driving my cockhead hard against her womb.

That was all too much for me as I grabbed her hips and drove her purse down hard on my cock. My fat swelling cockhead pushed through against her warm tight womb. Lightening fired off behind my eyes as painful globs of seed shot up my cock shaft and exploded five, six, seven times into her virgin tight warm oven.

Her hot cavern pulsed on my cock milking me of all the seed she could pull from my cockhead. Warm purse honey continued to bathe my cock and balls as she now softly rode my cock up and down. Still with my cock inside her purse Róisín leaned down and pushed a fat teat against my lips. I nipped on that teat and Róisín hissed at me. I then bit her second breast.

As the last of my seed dripped into her I began to get very sleepy. "Sleep my Chieftain; you will need all your strength for Ostara, The Spring Equinox ritual tonight," Róisín whispered tenderly. As I drifted off I realized I had bred three generations of witches giving each a child. I was husband, father and grandfather all at once. Sleep took me.

When I awoke in the late afternoon Saoirse told me to dress and go into the woods and gather all the widow's wood I could find and carry it to the center of the standing stones and pile it all in the fire pit. Any large limbs were to be chopped to fit. I worked all afternoon foraging and carrying and stacking the wood to what I would guess will be a coven bonfire.

When I finally finished I walked towards the hut and called Fíochmhar to my side and retrieved the small bag of gold. I walked into the hut and sat at the table and dropped the sachet. "This is a gift from your mother."

When Saoirse opened the top and spilled the nuggets on the table Róisín took in a deep breath. "You have mated my mother have you not Chieftain? I sense you used the power of the Amulet of Dea-Chlú to peel back the years from her aged body. She has given herself to you and pledged her future to your care. I sense that you love her dearly Jerome and I love you for that."

"Does it bother you that since you have taken her as your Mother that you have now mated with her daughter and granddaughter. Do you know that your new daughters now grow in Róisín and myself? Shall I call you Father now my ruddy Chieftain?" she said laughing.

Róisín came over and patted her belly. "Well done Grandfather, or should I call you Daddy?" she said laughing until she screamed when I pulled her over my knees and began slapping her naked arse. Her arse cheeks turned bright red. She stood and grabbed her wand and pointed it at me with fire in her eyes. I held my Amulet up and Saoirse banged a pot on the table easing the tension.

"Come here Róisín," I said softly and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her deeply running my hands up and down her back and through her red and silver hair. "I consider it a privilege to know you, to be given such a rare gift of your body to even be thought of as being your grandfather. I pledge myself to you if you ever need a protector," I said my heart on my sleeve.

I picked her up and carried her to the threshold opening the door. "Arh-Woooooo" I yelled. I set her down and put my arms around her just under her firm young breasts. "Arh-Woooooo" I sounded again. "Grandfather what are you doing?" she asked quietly. "Hush my granddaughter and wait quietly." It was not long before we heard a distant "Arh-Woooooo" sound. Then another closer then another closer yet.

A dark shape burst through the edges of the forest in the distance. It slowed to a trot its features growing as it passed where Saoirse and I first joined. Soon it stopped before the threshold and sat. There before Róisín was a rust and silver wolf. It looked at her with bright blue eyes waiting. Róisín put out her shaking hand and the wolf licked it. The she-wolf pushed past us and we watched it circle then lay down before the hearth.

"What is that?" we heard Saoirse scream. "It is to be Róisín's and this family's protector. It is a lifetime pledge. She will never leave your side even if ordered away or it will mean her death. If so another will take her place. Now you know the love I have for you and my mate who sent her. She knows my need before I do. This she-wolf set out from the Dark Forest well south of here days ago. The White Princess, Cailean, sent her," I explained.

I then took some time to tell of Cailean's curse and her choosing me as her mate. I showed them the wolf bite scars on my palm. The hopes of Morgan were that Saoirse might know of a spell or ritual that might ease the binds put upon her. Saoirse said she would review her ancient books. I then told Róisín she needed to name the she-wolf to complete the bond.

"I shall name her Boudicca after the famous Celtic warrior queen," Róisín said. The she-wolf rose and came to Róisín and taking her hand in her jaws bit through her right palm. Róisín screamed as the fangs closed to each side. The she-wolf released the hand then licked the palm and the bleeding punctures healed and the scars remained. "Boudicca has accepted and completed the bond. You shall have no fear of wolves nor the daughter now growing," I said kissing her head releasing her and sitting at the table again.

Once sundown started five robed females arrived and introduced themselves. There was Grainne, Étaín, Epona, Nimue, and Egwene. They were of various shapes and sizes and hair color. All had different robes ornately embroidered with what appeared to be Celtic circles and knots. The three cornered knot when encircled symbolizes unity of the body, mind and soul — physical, mental and spiritual.

They encircled me and inspected me naked it was somewhat unsettling like a stud bull in the market. They touched my Amulet and it glowed in each of their palms. When the inspection ended a beautiful long haired blonde dropped her robe and led me naked to stand by the hearth. The she-wolf moved to lie at Róisín's feet and let out a long breath. She licked her mistress' feet and settled as her black head was rubbed.

One of the other women quickly braided the luscious blonde hair into woven knots long down her back. The blonde said her name is Epona and it was her privilege to bathe her Chieftain. Her cheeks held a red blush and her lips were a rose red. Her amber eyes sparkled in the light from the hearth. She had nice breasts the size of apples with a pale rose colored circle covering. Her teats were darker and stood firm as there was a chill in the hut. Her purse was covered in iridescent blonde curls that thickened above her mons. She was captivating and she blushed as she saw me assessing her beauty.

"I hope you find me to your liking, my Chieftain," she said sweetly.

She dipped her hand and a cloth into a wooden bucket and squeezed out the excess water. She started washing me from the front on my feet and worked upwards. I then felt another's hand begin to wash the back of me. She too was now naked. She had long dark brown hair and big brown eyes. Her breasts were slightly larger and very firm sitting proudly upon her chest capped with a dark circle and darker teats. She also covered her purse lips with her dark curly hair. When she touched me I read her to have a very strong character. She said her name was Egwene and also braided her hair to show that she is of marriageable age a few years over eighteen as also Epona appeared to be.

They went about their work tenderly washing my body of the day's sweat. Epona shyly washed my balls and fat cock and my belly. As she cleaned my groin she covered it with tender soft kisses then kissed my cockhead and lingered there. Egwene cleaned my backside getting my back door. She seemed to take extra care back there.

Epona took the wet soapy rag and coated her young firm breasts then moved in tight and started washing my torso rubbing her breasts up and down and across my chest lifting my Amulet out of the way. I then felt Egwene wash my back with her warm wet firm breasts. I pulled Epona's long blonde braid down and her face tipped upwards. I grabbed her mouth with mine and we kissed long and deep.

The washing and kissing I received made my cock hard. I squatted a bit and my cockhead touched Epona's wet purse lips and settled on her pleasure knot. The Amulet on my chest seeped into her centering on her pleasure knot and gave her a small completion.

As she swooned to the floor I turned on Egwene and wrapped my hand in her braid and pulled her breasts against me feeling her hardened teats poke my chest. My other hand slapped her arse as I kissed her deeply. My cockhead had the same desire to find a wet warm place to play.

The swollen cockhead touched her engorging pleasure knot and my Amulet power soon had her shimmy against me and her breath hissed through her teeth into me. She hung her hands around my neck as her legs lost their strength as her completion coursed through her body. Slowly she slid down my body to lie at my feet.

Since I was fully washed the other three witches covered me in a robe of grays with a white rabbit fur collar. They led me to the table filled for the Ostara feast with all manner of spring vegetables, breads with butter and meats and a cherry pastry. I sat and they filled my plate and helped me eat and served mead tipping the cup to my lips. Saoirse and Róisín sat and joined the feast. The two witches on the floor, Epona and Egwene were helped into their robes and the three others Grainne, Étaín and Nimue all took turns filling their wooden plates and found places to sit.

I did not feel left out when all seven conversed in their ancient tongue nor was I self conscience when they would laugh and look over at me. At one time or another the five newcomer witches would fuss over me with some ort or crumb feeding me directly sometimes finishing off by kissing my lips. I think it was Étaín another dark haired beauty that sat backwards facing me on my bench and fed me the cakes and muffins. She held my cup of mead to my lips when I drank.

She kissed me frequently rubbing her warm slender fingers inside my robe. Her finger nails ran down my chest and tenderly encircled my cock teasing my red haired ball sacks. She laughed deeply as Saoirse scolded her in their own language. She gave my cock a tight squeeze then left the table only to be replaced by Grainne and Nimue on either side.

The night disappeared in the feasting and the teasing from the newest witches. Soon I was led to the rocker and allowed to rest as the table was cleared and foodstuff was put up in cupboards. An old blackened pot was placed in the hearth as wood was added to the fire. A flagon of mead was poured into the pot to steep.

Ceremoniously each witch would stand before the cauldron and chant then toss an herb or other type of ingredient into the pot. When they turned and faced me to bow various sized breasts found their way out. When they stood they held their robe open to show me hard nips on various sized breasts and various purse lips, some covered, some trimmed, some bare as they day they were born. Róisín chanted continually as she stirred the potion as the hut filled with its aroma. After some time the cauldron was swung out from off the embers perhaps to cool and infuse the liquid with the power of their spells.

I knew the Ostara festival would begin close to midnight and last until early morning when the Spring Equinox actually occurred; during which light and darkness are again in balance, with light on the rise. The five newest witches came to my chair and one by one leaned over and kissed me deeply on the lips. Their leaning over caused their robes to gap open again and their breasts to spill out.

While they kissed me I moved both hands to their warm breasts and massaged their flesh and tweaked their teats. I felt the Amulet's power flow softly throughout their body firming their nips and drawing down fragrant purse honey. They each moaned against my lips exchanging warm breath between us. The braver ones gripped my cock and rubbed my pre-seed across my swelling cockhead.

Finally the procession came to an end and each witch left the hut I assumed to go to the standing stone circle. Saoirse helped me stand and removed my gray robe and brought me towards the hearth. She dipped a cup into the cauldron and brought it to my lips. She tipped it as I drank deeply of the potion. She scooped the cup twice more making me drink it all. "Cups of three, a potion for thee, so mote it be!" she chanted. The potion warmed my entire body filling me with strength.

Róisín then scooped a paste from a skull cup and worked it into my balls coating each one tenderly. My balls then felt warm and heavier as they descended down my thighs. They now felt overfilled and big and heavy and warmer. Róisín then took another scoop and chanting this time took my cock in her hand. She slid my cock through the paste then worked her hand over and under my cock shaft and cockhead until it was fully coated and glistened in the light of the hearth. My cock got rock hard and looked much longer and thicker. I watched as my cockhead pulsed in the firelight.

"I think he is ready," Róisín said to Saoirse as she massaged the last of the paste across my chest infusing me with its power. I felt strength I had not had before and when I breathed in deeply my muscles felt stronger.

"You are now ready for the mating ritual during Ostara, The Spring Equinox festival Jerome. Five willing females will be submitting to your huge cock waiting for your baby seed to fill their waiting female ovens during the dark of the night. You will have the strength to breed them all, to dominate them, to fill their purse deep and hard and paint it with your strong seed," Róisín said almost chanting.

Saoirse walked towards me carrying some sort of pelt. She unfurled the pelt and a huge wolf head was uncovered. Its snout was jet black and its fangs shone from its fixed open top jaw. She held the head high and its hide was mostly black with white and red streaks down its body. "Time to dress you my Chieftain," she whispered as she moved behind me. The new she-wolf growled in recognition of my pledge to her queen.

The wolf's head was large enough to fit over mine and its row of fangs and teeth sat on my forehead pointing forward just like my hard cock. Saoirse worked the pelt over my shoulders and down my back. The hide had been tanned and worked so the inside skin was baby soft. As she fit and fussed the wolf pelt on me she chanted. Róisín and Saoirse naked led me out the hut and up the hill to the standing stones circle. They stood me near a waist high stone.

Róisín then moved towards the pile of wood in the center and began chanting. She aimed her hands at the wood pile and it burst into flames. I then saw the other five women drop their robes and they began to circle the stones singing and chanting. Their breasts bobbed as they walked then their arse shone in the firelight. Their chanting and processing reached a fever pitch as they twirled and danced in the firelight. Each witch stopped at one of the five stones.

I looked up in the sky and the waning crescent moon set just enough light down into the circle of the standing stones. The female in front of me leaned her breasts onto the flat top of the stone and spread her legs. I could see her juices shining on her inner thighs as she shook her arse back at me.

"Breed her Jerome! Drive your long fat cock deep into her purse. Spray her womb with your hot wolf seed until she screams into the night air!" Saoirse ordered.

Róisín took hold of my hard long cock and led me to behind the blonde witch. She ran my swollen cockhead between Epona's wet purse lips and centered me on the entrance to her breeding place. She pushed on my back as my cock slowly was engulfed by Epona's wet warm purse. When my heavy balls hit her arse I knew I was in deep. Epona moaned as I pulled back then in one thrust rammed my cock in deep against her womb.

I rutted her purse for some time driving her belly and breasts against the rock. I could sense through the power of the Amulet that her teats were rubbing hard on the rock causing pain and pleasure. My cock was sliding across her internal pleasure pad causing her to moan loudly and spray my balls and thighs each time I pulled my cock out. The door way to her purse was now a large 'O' so my cock slid easily back in deep. We rutted for some time more with my mating giving her trembling pleasure as we both built towards our huge completion.

I felt my balls pull up tight and my seed started its race up my cock shaft. I grabbed Epona's hips and pulled her back hard and drove my cockhead against her inner lips. My strength poured out into her purse as it gripped my cock hard and pulsed over and over. Her head rose to stare at the crescent moon as she screamed through her powerful body shaking completion. Her hot juices wet my ball sack and the edge of the stone table.

Her purse's grip on my cockhead caused my hot thick seed to explode against her womb. Hot globs ejected out of my cockhead as her inner lips kissed the helmet. She grunted down on my cock trapping all my sperm in the depths of her purse. She trembled on my long shaft drawing out the last of that breeding's seed. Slowly she released her hold on my cock and softly rode her purse on my cock until I backed off. She stayed lying on that stone as I was led to the next circle stone.