Jerome Ch. 05: Ostara Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the fire light I could see the female was a brunette. It could be Egwene laid out on that stone in the same way as Epona. Saoirse knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it of male and female seed. She then stood and gripping my still hard as a rock cock ran it through hot dripping purse lips. My swollen cockhead found the warm entrance to that purse and I slid my cock deep down.

Egwene moaned and pushed back to seat my cock against her womb. She moaned with some pain as my long fat cock pushed against her purse walls then her womb door. Egwene's purse wasn't quite deep enough so my cockhead pushed slightly against her hot inner cave. It drove my crown crazy with feelings as hot inner lips caressed my swollen helmet.

I looked up and saw the moon was casting its waning light. I looked down and saw a nice full moon shaped arse and started pounding against it. Each time my cock went heavy balls deep in Egwene's purse she would huff as my cockhead tapped the depths of her oven.

"Easy my Chieftain, go easy on your mate. Your cock is so too long and giving me discomfort. Your thickness is filling me and rubbing places no one has before. Give me pleasure tonight as you breed me. That is what I ask of thee," she moaned softly.

I pulled her hips off the rock and reached her purse and found her pleasure knot. With my other hand I stood her up by cupping a warm breast. By her standing her arse cheeks prevented me from going too deep into her purse. Rubbing her teats and pleasure knot with my fingers caused her to shimmy on my cock. My fat cockhead ran across her inner pleasure pad with each thrust and her warm purse honey leaked down my heavy balls. I pulled my cock back then slid back into her warm oven. I rutted with her this way for some time and when I reached the tipping point I felt her have her completion. She screamed to the sky and shook on my cock soaking it with her hot juices that leaked past my shaft.

Again many hot globs ejected out of my cockhead as I pushed her hips back down on the stone. The back of her purse gave way and my cockhead settled against the lips to her womb and bathed it in hot baby seed. Egwene moaned as we softly rutted through our aftershocks. Her purse pulsed on my cock milking me of the few last drips of seed. I stayed deep in her purse for some time then slowly pulled out as she moaned perhaps of its loss.

Again Saoirse cleaned my cock and led me to the third standing stone. This time the woman was lying on her back on a larger flat stone. Her long black hair was spread across and down the sides of the stone. A black tuft of curly hair hid her nether lips but she reached down and spread her purse open. From the bonfire light I could see her purse lips glimmer.

"I am Nimue my Chieftain come mate with me as the moon is swallowed by mother earth. As darkness descends across the sky fill me with your seed and give me your daughter of darkness; powerful yet kind," she said as she pulled her thighs up towards her breasts.

I flopped my still hard cock against her pleasure knot and purse lips. Each time I slapped my cock down her warm juices would flow out. "One shove," she moaned as I placed my cockhead against her waiting wet lips. Her cave opening winked so I shoved my rod in hard. She screamed as my descending cock pushed out her wet hot tight purse walls and I landed my groin against those hungry purse lips.

She threw her thighs against my sides and rode my cock to her own pleasure. She took my cock fully deep and still looked for more. She used my cockhead against her inner pleasure pad and sprayed her hot juices along my cock and balls as she shook through her own completion.

Her purse strangled my cock shaft driving me towards my spending. She pulled me tight against her purse with strong legs and drove her womb up onto my cockhead. This time I screamed as hot globs ejected out of my cockhead as her deep lips sucked my seed out. Now she screamed and started cursing in her ancient tongue.

I looked up as the moon was still pouring its limited light. A loud chant rose up from the six other witches as I rutted with Nimue grabbing a handful of firm breast in each hand and squeezing a hard teat between my fingers. She slowly slid her legs off my back and I slid a wet cock out of her purse.

I stepped back and this time Róisín cleaned my cock of white globs of seed and female froth. "Do not fear what comes next my Chieftain. Our wolf coven has special powers and they will manifest with your last two. Rut them with all your strength and power," she warned and challenged me.

The two final witches, Grainne and Étaín where left to be mated. Grainne turned her head to the waxing crescent moon. Her body took on a shimmering light then I watched her transform into a dark haired wolf. She came to me and licked my scared palm. She nipped it but did not break the skin. She leapt up onto the stone altar and presented to me her highly scented rear.

My chest started heaving as I took in deep breaths of her essence. I moved in behind Grainne and put my hands on her dark flanks. Her aura pulsed and the human female returned. She lay upon the stone on her knees and elbows her breasts flat upon the cold rock. A black bushy tail stayed above her anus as it brushed my chest. A spray of female essence hit my chest as Grainne growled.

I placed my hard cockhead against her purse lips and it was bathed in her thick honey. My cockhead entered her heat and I was swept into the darkness of a hot spring or so it seemed. All my length fell into Grainne's purse which clamped down to prevent my escape. She thrust back at me taking me deep then moved forward to ride my thick length.

She now controlled the mating as she took from me what she needed. She thumped her bowed rear back against my fat phallus. My heavy sack with the seed she wanted slapped against her pleasure knot with each thrust. Her purse squelched for the hot juices leaking past my fat spear. Grainne groaned and howled as I pounded her deep with man-cock.

I fell out pulling back and my belly was sprayed with hot thick deeply scented purse fluids. She reached under her and pulled my cock back between her wet nether lips and thrust back to bury me again in the depths of her breeding place. She furiously rubbed her own pleasure knot and clamped down tightly on my shaft. I could not move as my cocktip exploded as her purse cavern milked out my boiled seed.

I felt my cockhead expand and contract as seed shot out to paint her womb. She pushed back and caressed my cockhead with the hot depths of her womb. My cock was trapped like a cur and a bitch. Grainne held my cock deep until no more seed was to be had with that breeding.

She released my cock and slid forward until flat on the cold stone. One last gush of her juices wet the rock as she trembled through the shocks of her completion. I watched as wolf ears grew from her head and fur sprouted along her spine to greet the tail that trembled back and forth. Her rounded arse shone in the firelight so I slapped it several times.

Grainne pushed up to accept my slaps until her cheeks turned red. She growled and lowered to the stone as I ran my wet cock through her full arse cheeks. My own pleasure knot ran across her dark star as it pulsed her ebbing pleasure. I pushed my cockhead against those circular lips and Grainne growled.

Saoirse and Róisín pulled me back and cleaned my cock with warm wet tongues. Étaín, the last witch to breed gripped my cock and led me to her stone altar. She pushed me to my back but the wolf pelt kept me from getting chilled. Like a she-wolf hunting she stalked my hard cock until she captured it in her warm mouth.

Her lips and tongue rode up and down my fat phallus. She slowly sunk down the shaft until her lips kissed my balls and my fat cockhead entered her throat. Pleasure from the tightness and heat permeated throughout my shaft. Étaín's wet pointed tongue bathed my man sack as she held me deep in her throat.

She pulled back gasping a deep breath as her spit and saliva dripped over my cockhead and down my shaft to wet my red and gray curls at the base of my spear. She pleasured my cock over and over depriving herself of air until she gasped for breath. She tenderly kissed my cockhead all around especially on my pleasure knot. She turned her head and sucked and licked directly on that knot. A pulse of my seed came out my slit and painted my bulbous head. Étaín moaned as she tasted my essence. She moved up and placed my fat cockhead between her wet hot purse lips and slowly filled my cock inside her.

"We are going on a journey my Chieftain; a journey through time back to the beginning of the Wolf Coven. It is there you will mate me," Étaín said mysteriously.

Étaín started riding her purse tightly up and down my long fat cock. She brought her witch's finger to my forehead and my focus fell away. A cloud parted and I was in snow covered woods. I was running after a stag my heart pounding my long tongue hanging out of my muzzle. To my left and my right wolves ran beside me chasing the stag.

Exhausted the stag slowed so I jumped on his back and bit through his neck. His blood pumped out of his body as he crashed to the snow. The pack fell upon the stag and it was ripped apart. A loud growl sounded and a female wolf entered the fray. The pack fell away and the female ripped off a huge chunk of the stag. She turned and dropped the bloody mass at my feet in deference.

I ate my fill then shared the rest with the female wolf. Above the scent of the blood I realized the female was in heat. Our bellies filled we started the courtship nipping and growling at each other. She dropped to her haunches and presented to me. I bit her neck to hold her and thrust into her. I swelled within her as she held me tightly within. The cur to the bitch we completed our mating. The vision disappeared.

Étaín was thrusting on my swollen cock then pushed down as I ejaculated my seed up into her purse. I painted the tight dark arch of her purse and the innerness of her femininity that guarded her womb. My strong pulses of my seed shot against her womb over and over. Étaín fell her breasts upon my chest breathing deeply. Her purse was tight on my cock keeping all my seed within her.

Saoirse and Róisín pulled Étaín back and my cock coated with warm juices slipped out. Étaín turned and laid her back on the stone breathing through her completion as I was helped off. Each coven witch had their own feel to their warm desirous purse and reaction to their completion and bathing with my hot sperm. When the matings were now ended the moon witnessed our ritual.

Each time I mated I felt the emerald Amulet fill with power. Saoirse removed it and set it upon the central stone. A cloud parted and a beam of moon light bathed the Amulet of Dea-Chlú. Róisín and Saoirse and the five witches began chanting as they now stood around the stone. The Amulet took on an emerald glow that increased in brightness until I had to close my eyes. I saw the Amulet pulsing even through my closed eyes. The chanting reached a high point then died away suddenly. Saoirse returned the Amulet of Dea-Chlú to around my neck and it felt hot upon my chest.

My cock got cleaned after each mating and the final time before Róisín and Saoirse walked me back to the cottage. They removed the wolf pelt and tenderly set me to bed. The potion was wearing off and my cock finally softened. I was exhausted but I watched Róisín and Saoirse clean and put up pots and dishes and bank the fire in the hearth. Dozing off and on I finally felt the two hosts climb into bed and lay up against me naked. Their breasts felt warm against me and I felt their nether hair rub on my thighs. The other five witches did not return to the hut.

When I awoke in the morning Róisín and Saoirse were gone as well as the she-wolf. There was a chunk of dark bread lathered with butter and honey on the table but no other signs of occupants. Also on the table was a parchment filled with ancient words and drawings of herbs and flowers and a sky map showing a phase of the moon. My riding cloths sat upon the rocker so I ate then dressed. I found a cloth upon which was dried meat, nuts, berries, a jar of honey and a chunk of bread. I tied it up then left the cottage. I called my horse, Fíochmhar, saddled her, put the cloth in my saddle bag, mounted and set off for the trail back to Morgan's cottage. I enjoyed the long days and warmer nights of the ride back knowing I would see my wife Aoife and my Mother Morgan.

My protector and provider wolf stayed with me until I crested the hill overlooking the lake and the cottage. She "Wooood" once then turned south back towards the Dark Forest many days away. The dark horse Cath-láidir came racing up to escort his mate home. They pranced beside each other in their enjoyment. White Fire made a ruckus near the cottage then thundered towards us.

The noise caused Aoife to come running out of the cottage then screamed "JEROME" and started running towards me. I jumped off Fíochmhar and my wife leapt into my arms crashing me to the ground. She kissed me all over my face her tears of joy dripping onto me. She hugged me tightly also pushing me into the earth. I went to rise and she held me tighter weeping loudly. I knew to do nothing else but to hug her and run my hands up and down her back. I gripped her arse then slipped my hand under her day skirt and gripped a soft arse cheek.

She slapped my hand away and growled, "You cur! Away from me for ever and all you can think about is my arse. I hate you, you rogue, you scoundrel! How many women did you have while you were gone? How many hot wet purses did your long fat cock rut inside? Did you even think of your wife and mother alone here and defenseless? And now you want my arse?" she screamed.

She sat up and started pounding my chest with her tiny fists fighting her frustration and anger out upon me. She stood still angry and turned her back on me. She lifted her skirt showing me her naked arse. "This is not for you tonight you scoundrel!" she yelled and ran off for the cottage.

I stood and saw Mother Morgan walking towards me as Aoife shot past her. By the time Mother arrived I used the saddle to help me rise. She took me in her arms and started weeping. "What is with you women? I am back no worse for the travel and all I get is crying women?" I said mystified.

Morgan pulled back and kissed me deeply. "I cry from happiness. Aoife cries from a release of fear and deep concern for her husband's safety. Let her be until she comes to you. Walk with me to the lake. The workers built a nice bench there since you were away that we can sit and talk."

We walked to the lake and sat saying nothing for some time. "What of my daughter and my granddaughter," Morgan asked.

"Both Saoirse and Róisín are fine," I said. "Saoirse is strong and healthy and very powerful and rules the Wolf Coven. Her hair is black and streaked in silver. Róisín is a young woman of great beauty. She has fire red hair with a silver streak off her left ear like yourself and her mother."

"Did you breed them?" Mother asked quietly.

"Yes, both Saoirse and Róisín and their entire coven. Saoirse had cast a summoning spell and that was what I had felt as a need to start my quest. It did lead to the overpowering of the Amulet of Dea-Chlú which now pulses upon my chest. They appreciated your generous gift and will not want. I called a she-wolf for their protection and Róisín named her Boudicca after the famous Celtic warrior queen. Boudicca marked Róisín's palm and has now a family pledge."

"Saoirse and Róisín were off somewhere in the morning and I found my cold breakfast and a long braided lock of black and silver and one with fire red and silver. Both were tied with purple ribbon. I also found this parchment which I think is meant for you. I rode back straight away thinking only of my wife and my blessed mother. What else am I to do?" I let out a frustrated burst of air.

Mother Morgan unrolled the parchment and poured over it with her mind's eye then let out a long breath. "This is a difficult spell and requires unique ingredients, which I do not have and must be gathered. The timing to cast the spell has to be at a precise alignment in the heavens. I will have to review my star charts to pin point the timing. This is doable Jerome. But all the spell will do is lengthen the time that Cailean can stay as a human. It will not release her from the curse. She will have to wait for the death of the dark wizard and he will live a long time."

She turned to me and pulled my head down to her lap and turned my face towards her belly. She fussed with her bodice and a hard teat rubbed across my lips. I latched on and warm sweet milk rolled across my tongue. She sang in her ancient language soothing me. That breast stopped milking and Mother switched me to the other filled orb. I drank her sweet warm milk until we both were at ease.

We walked slowly towards the cottage and I saw one side had been extended. Mother said the workers built quickly to add two new alcoves. I removed the saddle from Fíochmhar and slapped her rump and she ran off. I asked Mother what caused the change to the cottage and she pointed to the doorway. There stood the shepherdess and the tailor's daughter. We were close to the cottage when Morgan spoke.

"Both would not leave especially after sharing our bed. The tailor's daughter wants us to call her Lilith now, and I had to pay her father for his loss. The Torah gave him permission to sell her and we came to a fair price. The shepherdess who we purchased from her father is called Briana. He delivered the sheep and the goats and built us a pen with materials he brought from the village. His two sons came for the work and also built us a covered coop and I paid them all well with gold. I told both fathers to keep our business private and looking at the she-wolf and my wand they knew what was expected."

"Briana cried desperately to go back home but her father refused to take her back when he was done. At first I had to send the she-wolf after her a few times. I had to finally flog her on her naked arse as Aoife and Lilith held her down. She now understands her role here. Bedding her also changed her mind, since she now greatly enjoys her pleasure," Mother Morgan said laughing.

"Keep away from them until Aoife should give you permission to take them for your pleasure and breeding," Morgan said loudly and both young women bowed their heads blushing deeply and curtsied.

"Are they any good at getting me some food?" I asked. When I entered the cottage they retreated. I saw the two small bedrooms at the new end of the cottage. They were small alcoves just fitting a small raw table and the rope bed covered in quilts. The bed could be lifted and a small desk fell out and could be used for study, writing or homecrafts.

I sat at the kitchen table and food appeared before me. The two young women fell over themselves trying to feed me. They screamed with laughter as I pulled them into my lap or swatted their arse as the bent over to plate my food. Lilith wore wild curly black hair full down to her shoulders and Briana blonde braids long down past her arse. They were like salt and pepper as they fed and kissed me deeply and often.

I heard grumbling and hissing coming from the bed as I ate my fill and saw Aoife watching me thinking she hid behind the quilt. I thanked Lilith and Bianca with a long noisy kiss on their cheeks and lips. Then I heard blubbering coming from the bed. I took my cup of mead and sat in the rocking chair by the hearth. "Is there some female in this house that can remove my boots." I asked dripping a challenge.

Lilith and Bianca ran and knelt before me and each removed a boot. "Is there a chance that I might get my feet washed, ladies?" I asked. They shared a bowl of water that had sat warming by the hearth and with a cloth each washed the road from my feet. "Ladies I do not wish to expect too much but would it be allowed to ask if you could wash the dust from my body?" There came a wild moan from the bed.