Jerome Ch. 05: Ostara Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the years have past Briana has one red haired son since she had to wait three more summers to mature and commit to the family. But in all that time she took my long fat cock deep into her arse and Aoife or Lilith cleaned her of my hot thick white seed. Mother Morgan gives me a potion from time to time to keep up my strength and the supply of my white seed.

Our farm is producing bumper crops which we sell in the villages on market day. Our horse stock is growing with Cath-láidir being sold for stud. It seems wild mares show up when in heat and are bred by Cath-láidir. Mother Morgan horse whispers to them and they stay building the herd. The sheep herd and goats are increasing with our cheese now famous throughout the area. The women work the farm and I do the heavy lifting. We hire out when it's time for harvest. Our she-wolf brings in the occasional stag or leads them to our own women trained as archers providing meat, hides and leather.

I have tasted the blacksmith's wife's purse when he came for a week to do iron work in our barn and large cottage. Her large belly holding the twins made me take her from behind. Her baby increased arse cheeks were soft in my hands as I rubbed and squeezed. My hand slid under her and played with her pleasure knot. Her purse juices poured out onto my palm so I dripped it between her fat arse cheeks lubing her dark star.

My long fingers found their way past her curly haired purse lips and entered inside her. They found her inner pleasure pad and thrusting rapidly in and out and rubbing her pleasure knot I brought the blacksmith's wife to a screaming thrashing completion. She now being totally spent and weak I placed my cock into her wet hot purse and pushed until it was filled. The young wife and mother to be screamed as my cock pushed out her purse and filled her depth.

"Oh Master your cock is so big, so much bigger and longer than my husband. Use my hungry purse for your pleasure. I have dreamed about your taking me. I was so sinful I dreamed of your cock as my husband was taking me for his own pleasure. I pined for the day we would come to your hamlet. My purse leaked on the wagon ride here. I was soaked with my own thickness and I licked my fingers after running them through my lower lips. Take me Master! Rut this wife slut and drown her purse with your thick white seed. Oh please Master," the young wife begged.

My cock filled her purse over and over until I pulled her fat arse cheeks against my hips and buried my thick seed deep into the depth of her purse. Her heat gripped my cockshaft and she moaned as she shook through another completion. My hot seed shot out my throbbing head as I filled her purse that first time and many times during the week.

Joking I called her my bitch as she thrust her growing fat arse back at my cock. Her completions were loud and trembling and I filled her purse with my hot thick seed. Her husband knew and was pleased to share his wife with the famous Chieftain. Apparently he enjoyed a few of the coven women in the barn during his frequent work trips to our estate. After her twins were born she bore three red haired daughters in the subsequent years. Who knew Mother Morgan's oracle would turn out that way.

We convinced the aged jeweler to live out his days in a hut we built for him on our grounds. Grandpa has a new vibrancy to his life as the grandbabies are all about him listening to his stories. The she-wolf follows him as he walks the woods and fields. He discovered the gold in the stream and we built him a little kiln and he still does fine gold work which he sells when we go to market. All the women in the coven and daughters of our clan have fine working lockets. We chose a raven, its talons gripping a sword wrapped in braids as the clan crest.

We found clay of great quality on the land and purchased a young female apprentice away from her owner. We built her a wood and charcoal kiln and she now produces all our pottery, cups and dinner plates for the estate. She sells her wares and art work at the markets. Right now she is having difficulty over the spinning wheel with her belly large with my baby. She is very happy with her new life and the extended family she has bonded with.

Mother Morgan has stud me out to several unfulfilled wives and about seven of my children now run around in the various villages. We are lucky that red hair is frequent in and around our area. Mother Morgan has gone barren but enjoys our frequent rutting as well as the bed warming she receives from the many women of the coven on the estate and the women drawn to her cottage to learn the white arts. Lilith and Briana have stayed with her. We had to expand her cottage again for full bedrooms. Their babies got the alcoves.

Our manor house is just one floor for now. There are two bedrooms on the east for the girls and boys and the west wing takes up our huge family master bedroom. It has a huge bed for the many women that spend their time with us sharing pleasure. We have a huge kitchen and dining room to seat a large and growing family.

The night finally came when Morgan and her coven could perform the spell on Cailean. Instead of rutting with her after she transformed Morgan chanted around her, performed the spell and Cailean drank the potion detailed by her daughter Saoirse. There was no outward sign so we took her to bed and gave her a night of great pleasure. When we woke in the morning we were shocked to still see a naked pure white female in our bed. Cailean face held such joy she pulled me down upon her and we rutted again. We soon discovered over the next few full moons that Cailean stayed human for three nights and days; one before the full moon, the full moon and one day after.

With that amount of time Morgan taught Cailean and all of us a sign language using our hands and gestures. We all cried when Cailean understood and used "I Love You" and our names for the first time. The signing became the secret way the family communicated when at the market. We discussed price and value amongst ourselves and made our final offer to a merchant or a vender. They quickly learned our fair offer was final.

One full moon Cailean wanted to go to market with us the next day. Merchants and villagers soon learned to whom the long pure white locket of hair on my scabbard belonged. They were in awe of the purity of the White Princess. Cailean chatted away in sign with such joy over fabrics and wares we all laughed. Suddenly she stopped short. She took the hem of her pure white frock and wet it from our water jug. Her pure white legs showed as she held up her hem.

I watched as she walked to the side of a booth and knelt before a dirtied, thin, and ragged looking young woman. Her long hair was matted and dirty but strands of pure gold showed here and there. Cailean lovingly washed the woman's face then leaned in and kissed her. The woman's eyes lit up and a smile spread across her face. Cailean signed to me to pick up the woman and place her on the cart.

The young woman held me tightly as I felt her tender breasts pushing against my chest. She was frightened and hid her face in my shoulder. She gave me soft kisses as her tears wet my neck. My hands gripped her boney arse as I carried her to the cart. She desperately needed a bath. I placed her softly into the cart then kissed her soot covered face.

I went to the baker and purchased a sweet bread and from the butcher a sausage and from the milk maid a cup of milk. Morgan, Aoife and Cailean slowly fed the golden woman who had piercing blue eyes. We went to the tailor, my father-in-law I guess, and my wives estimated the young woman's size. They bought her fine under linens and travel and dress cloths to replace her rags she wore.

Morgan got in the back and we moved the woman onto her lap and Morgan held her and sang to her until we left the market. The woman could not hear the song but could feel the warmth emanating from her chest. On the way home I smiled as Mother took the young woman to her breast and fed her the sweet breastmilk. The woman fell asleep. Morgan whispered to me that she thought the woman has been an orphan and could not speak nor hear.

When we got to Mother's house she told me, "Carry her inside then go and put away what we needed for the farm. I will come to your home for dinner with our new guest." Morgan's coven daughters surrounded the girl and as I left I saw her rags being removed from a body of almost skin and bones.

Aoife and Cailean entered our big family house and started preparing dinner. The children were making happy noise and hugging Aunt Cailean as they signed with her. Some time later there came a knock on the door and when I opened it Mother stood behind a woman of such beauty I took two steps back and dropped to one knee. We raised our two boys to show respect and honor to females and seeing me they dropped to one knee.

There before us stood a golden haired beauty in a radiant blue gown embroidered with stars and moons. The transformation that Morgan and the coven had accomplished with potions and a good cleaning was breath taking. Her countenance glowed and her deep blue eyes sparkled and her hollow cheeks had filled out. They walked in and I took her hand and kissed it. Our five and three year old boys came to her and bowed and kissed her hand also. She started weeping so Aoife and Cailean came to her and kissed her tears away. Our two young daughters rushed her and hugged her and giggled all about.

"She can neither hear nor speak so we do not know her name so the coven has named her 'Heather' after her golden hair. I will take her in as my daughter and teach her our sign language," Mother said. "Keep your cock away from her son until she understands our ways and can make an informed choice," Mother laughed. I nodded smiling broadly at the young woman. Aoife gave me a slap on the back of my head!

Heather was treated like a visiting princess by both houses and soon chose to stay with Mother as her daughter. Her use and understanding of the sign language opened up a new world to her. She loved best to converse with Cailean and understood her lack of speech was from the curse. Heather eventually told us her life of woe and we held her kissing away her tears. She took and shared the kisses from myself and the females of the clan. She saw our open ended life style and became unembarrassed to our lack of clothing and our rutting.

Saoirse and Róisín made the journey to visit their mother and grandmother with their two red haired daughters. Mother Morgan loved those babies and mother - daughter issues were resolved. They stayed for several months and both left willingly bred by me again. Of course their she-wolf made the journey joining Mother's she-wolf around the hearth.

That is how our clan is growing. Females seeking knowledge of the white arts are drawn to our enclave. All work the farm and tend the livestock and some tease the old jeweler with hugs and kisses as he plays with all his "grandchildren". For now the clan is predominantly female. All are trained in the white arts, swordplay and archery. I say with woe at times that it is just I to fill that hunger between the legs of so many women. Aoife allows my rutting for she knows my heart belongs only to her and Mother Morgan and Princess Cailean. Sometimes the males from the villages reap a benefit from the coven during harvest time or construction on the estate or at moon festivals.

I ride my mare Fíochmhar around the estate in wonder of the life I now live. We have claimed hundreds of acres of woods and meadows and farm lands as belonging to the Raven Clan. I have three beautiful wives and I guess many concubines as the old book calls them. I had no foretelling of the life I now live as I started out on my quest so many years ago. I am a blessed man.