Jerome's Comeuppance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amachi
amachi
117 Followers

Suddenly, the room was filled by the beeping of a nearby clock. It screeched loudly, announcing that it was midnight and the new year was here at last. Jerome stared up at Miranda with horror in his eyes. He couldn't believe this was how he was bringing in the new year.

"Happy new year, everyone!" Miranda squealed with delight, allowing his dick to slide out of her pussy at last. She still wiggled around on top of him, making a weak effort to tease him and get him going for another round. After all those orgasms, she knew her precious little boy would be exhausted. But she couldn't resist the urge to try. Jerome swore he heard the door slam downstairs, but at this point he thought he might be hallucinating.

After another minute had passed, he suddenly heard the distinct sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Three different voices blended together into a cheerful mix of conversation. He heard the bedroom door creak open, and three figures appeared in the doorway. He knew right away that they saw everything, and there was no way he could hide.

"Yaaaay, you got him!" A strong male voice echoed through the room. Joseph instinctively tried to hide his indecency, but of course he couldn't move his hands with the stiff handcuffs.

"How were your mom and sister's pussies?" A teasing female voice mocked him.

Joseph, Nancy, and Miranda all climbed off the bed in unison, leaving Jerome behind to greet their guests. They ran over cheerfully, completely naked and exposed.

Miranda looked over at her son with bright, excited eyes. "Honey, we have some more things to tell you. Get ready, because the year has just begun."

All eyes were fixed on Jerome, and everyone teased him together. Their mocking laughs were blurred together with their relentless, cruel comments, and his screams were muffled by the ball gag that was shoved so deeply into his mouth.

To be continued~

amachi
amachi
117 Followers
12