All Comments on 'Jerry Can't Compete'

by wrtch1951

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 3 years ago

Well, that was horrible. The writing, the storyline, the subject matter, the characterizations... Everything about this was just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So B-O-R-I-N-G. Suck rubbish that has been done to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why would he drink, cry and carry on?

He's about to keep all the marital assets in the divorce and he's going to get rid of a woman that's so stupid all she cares about is a big dick. Sounds like a deal to me.

Stupid story, worse ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A waste of time. It was terrible. No

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Stories where the author goes out of their way to paint the husband in the most unflattering way possible puss me off.

If he was such a piece of shit, why did his super model hot wife marry him at all? If he had no redeeming qualities, why would she even date him? It n me she’s ZERO goddamn sense.

Don’t feed us bullshit about how pathetic he is because we can’t relate to it. I could have a small cock but that doesn’t mean I’m going to be a pussy. I workout, have a black belt in karate and play piano; but I will kick ass and take names despite having. a 4” dick.

So do us a favour, don’t shit on us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

yuck.....when are u going to drown urself in some mans cum?

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Nothing new here folks, just move right along to the next unoriginal offering in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think that given the depth of character and high overall quality of the wife, the husband should right away call a party to celebrate the joyous development. There's also something going around my head of things behavioural science has to say about fiction... that it is inseparably related to one's inner quality and desiderata I think?... you know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WHAT A STUIPD STORY.

MMMM WASTE OF TIME , SPACE .

PLEASE DON'T WRITE ANYMORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1* , only because there is no "zero" rating. Nah, its not because it is a cuck story. Its because the author can't keep the names straight! The husband is Jerry. The stud is Billy. You managed to mix them up at least 5 times in this story. If you want to write stories, learn how to do it! Sheeeeesh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd have shot them both, not killing them so they'd suffer, at first...

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

There's no problems here that a decent gun and four bullets cannot solved...

That being said, here's why this story is ultimately really dumb: girls that look like Cassie (cute, big titted 20 something) simply do not marry guys like Jerry (out-of-shape, broke mofo that aren't even good in bed.) Not in our world, anyway. Furthermore, guys like Billy cannot stay faithful to anyone, not even the married sluts they stole from other losers - actually, especially not those! So, when the orgasmic fog generated from that dick eventually evaporates... she's in for some well-deserved misery.

A sorry bunch, the lot of them. And you can't even call this 'story' sexy. All and all, a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

About as bad as it gets. Written by a 13 year old pimply faced loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow not very good at all. This story plot was done before. Good story telling and it flowed but not realistic at all. But fun lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poor, and that's as good as it gets, wait, p*ss poor

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Let Billy have her. The husband got the house, money and whatever he wants, so dump the wife and move on. Wife only got the penis soon she will probably get dumped by Billy for a fresher and tighter vagina. The husband shouldn't take her back, just let her find another big penis -- if she can.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

I couldn’t finish this story.

I did get as far as his 4.5 inch dick matching his diminutive height, but 5’8” isn’t diminutive; it’s just about the average height for an American male. 6’1 is in the 90th percentile, and the 99th percentile starts around 6’4” tall.

So why did Cassie marry him in the first place? By the figures given, she was 22 when they married, and sexy enough to have had plenty of opportunities to try out bigger guys. Even his personality as described wouldn’t seem to attract someone like Cassie.

And please, a skinny waist but 38DD tits? That would look unnaturally top heavy. I’m persuaded that a whole lot of LW authors don’t understand how bra sizes work. The 38 is the measure of the bra band underneath the breasts, and 38” ain’t a skinny girl!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yawn.... Call the NTSB. They can sort out this train wreck.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

my God.

what crap. another one who likes to jerk off on 10 inch cocks.

go visit a zoo, you will see bigger ones.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

More hateful garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothing like losing your woman to a big cock alpha. Been there and loved it as it has been my sexual peak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another cliched pointless story

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Author just trying way too hard to write an erotic story. RR and Bebop nailed it with their comments. My take on this is that Jerry lost nothing in losing this whore. She’s not worth keeping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please save us all from this type of worthless crap....quit writing!

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Never enjoyed this formulae, she’d have not kept dating let alone marry a guy who wasn’t enuf.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Why is that most brain damage leaves those suffering from it to find they want to be a member of the wittle wee wee club?

This literally redefined horrid for the weak and there have been some doozies this week.

If hitting the bulls eye at the bottom of a MAGA cultists outhouse was your goal, you nailed it hard!

Though if this is a troll story, you got us all good.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

All said by the other comments! 1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
How did this piece of shit story get even a 2

Something wrong here with the scoring system

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

divorce the whore and move on wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pointless story...*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are too many stories where the author confuses the names of characters and this is one of them. That's the worst (objectively bad) part of this story. There are plenty of additional, albeit more subjective, problems.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Another bad story

Another bad story for cucks.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

so I guess in a way he wins. She could have stayed and cheated whenever she wanted, This way he is rid of her and keeps the cash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pathetic writing - there are only three characters and two guys - cant even get their names right - also hopeless story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank’s for confirming that women are shallowing “size” whores! Where is the end to story? Where Jerry, having to face his bleak small dick future becomes depressed suicidal and eventually kills Billy and his slut wife before taking his own life?

Well... that how I see it ending!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 3 years ago

I liked it! I give it 5 stars. A mix up with names is confusing but doesn't ruin the story. Only disappointment was cuck hubby did NOT cleanup his wife afterwards 😋.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is part one

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I see the tire salesman making tracks. However, not in sales.

His lady bought into a real winner.

Want to try ia new path? Or would you like us to give it a try!

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatalmost 3 years ago

The storylinr has potential and the wrting is ok. However...why make everything about the story somewhat believable except the size of Billys cock? 8 inches is very large and anything over that is a very small percentage of human males. 12" though? It hurts the story IMO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And that my friends, is how you end up with a grouchy, obnoxious loser like 26thNC. The same exact thing happened to him, except the guy who stole his wife was black. That’s why he posts all those insane comments yet still jerks his micro penis to these stories.

muncher354muncher354almost 3 years ago

Simple and overexaggerated. Poor progression. Little emotional involvement. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crappy cuck shit. I heard bartender say Jerry quit, sold everything, then took off. Big news in town when Billy was found lying in street, with new tire tracks on his expensive suit. Police had no idea who did it. Cassie was left homeless and turned up pregnant giving birth to quads 9 months later. She opened mail to find a card which simply asked, "Having fun yet? J." Shocked she shook her head and wondered.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see my anonymous bitch is back, I was really missing his intelligent comments. I own you bitch.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Jerry needs to do something really nasty to Billy, maybe even make a gelding out of him. Then he can sell slut to a Mex whorehouse where she will get all the big cock she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it Jerry or Billy? Billy or Brad? When the author is too lazy to keep tract of the names, it ruins the story from the very beginning. Just garbage, gets a 1 because there's nothing lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What kind of sick fuck writes stories like this? A needle dick fuckwad who is life's biggest loser. Now, to how the story should have ended. At 7:00 AM the lover's came down the stairs. The roaring blast of a 12 gauge shotgun sounded off twice. Two headless bodies tumbled the rest of the way down the stairs. A few minutes later the shotgun roared again for the final time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then Jerry came to his senses, beat Billy meticulously with a baseball bat and crushed his balls. He then whored his wife out for some cash and kicked her to the curb when she ended up with STD's.

CamdudeCamdudeabout 2 months ago

This story is a parody right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous