Jerry Can't Compete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry piped in "Whole thing? I can still see about four inches that he hasn't even fed you yet."

Cassie was moaning constantly now. "Shiiiiit...I'm so damn full.....I don't think I can take any more."

Billy continued his long , slow stroking. "Bullshit babe. Your body's made for deep fucking with a huge dick. By the time we're done, your pussy will be custom made for my cock."

"Mmmmmmmm...it feels so damn good. I had no idea sex could be like this."

Billy had managed to bury a couple more inches in Cassie's hot cunt. He stopped, looked Cassie in the eyes and said "Here comes the rest."

Billy gave one last tremendous shove and buried his entire mammoth fuck stick, balls deep. The second he hit bottom, Cassie's eyes shot wide open and she started screaming. " You big dicked stud! I'm cumming again! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeee!"

Billy shouted "That's four!!!! It's time to fuck the shit out of you."

With that Billie got on his knees. He picked up Cassie's shapely legs and laid them on his shoulders. He started power fucking with long, fast strokes. He'd pull his dick all the way out to the head, then ram the remaining eleven inches of thick, hard cock all the way in. Every time he hit bottom, Cassie screamed. Billie was talking to her the whole time. "I'm gonna wreck your tight pussy."

"Please wreck it. Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Stretch it. Mmmmmmm....."

"You'll never be able to feel you husband's tiny dick again."

"I could barely feel it anyway. Uhh! Uhh! You fill me completely.. Ohhhhhhh...."

"Damn, your pussy's tight."

"It's been waiting for a dick like yours. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeee!!! I don't ever want you to stop.

Jerry was furiously stroking his own dick. He'd never seen anything so hot! He came again.

Cassie was building up to another body shattering orgasm.

"OH MY GOD! I'm gonna cum again! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Cummmmmming!!!"

That orgasm was too much for Billy. He reared back and shot stream after stream of hot cum in Cassie's spasming pussy.

Jerry, feeling sick to his stomach, added his cum to the puddle on the floor.

Billy pulled out and flipped Cassie over. He lifted her midsection so she was on all fours. Cassie was still trying to catch her breath. Billy put the head of his monstrous steel hard cock at the entrance of Cassie's dripping pussy.

Between pants, Cassie said "My gawd, you just filled my pussy with a bucket of cum. I can't believe you're ready to go again so soon."

Billy rubbed the head around and said "Now that I've stretched you out a little, it's time to go really deep."

He pushed the head in, paused, them drove his entire dick in. His wife's eyes rolled back in her head and she produced a long, deep moan. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....your dick feels even bigger like this. Fuuuuck...."

Billy began fucking Cassie with long, slow strokes, 10 or 11 inches at a time. He kept the speed constant. In. Out. In. Out. "Oh shit!! Fuck me harder! Fuck me deeper!"

He looked at Jerry and said "Watch this, little man. This is how you make a gorgeous slut a slave to your dick."

Billy fucked and fucked and fucked. After a while he started varying his speed. He'd give Cassie several slow, deep strokes, then shift into high gear and pound away at her vise tight pussy. Every five or six minutes, Cassie's moaning would build up to screaming while she orgasmed.

"Mmmmmmmmm....Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn....cumming again!! Cummmmmmmmming!!"

Billy never stopped the pounding, and started talking to her again. "Hey lover, have you had enough?"

"No. Keep fucking. Unh!...Unh!... Keep fucking."

"You have a sweet pussy. Whose pussy is this? Is it Jerry's pussy?

"Fuck no. Not...Unh!..anymore."

"Tell me slut, whose pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy. It's yours, lover... unh!!...unh!...unh!... to fuck whenever you want! Keep fucking!!"

"Should I pull out so your pencil dicked husband can fuck you?"

"No, please! I'm never... unh!... gonna fuck him again!"

While Billy did his best to choke back a sob, his dick shot another load on the floor.

Over the next 45 minutes, Cassie came at least six more times. After a while, Billy realized she looked like a zombie. Her eyes were rolled back, her tongue was hanging from her mouth, and she was panting and drooling. Finally, Cassie seemed to snap out of her trancelike state. She grabbed Billy's big nuts causing him to scream and fill her pussy with a massive load of cum.

When they were able to breathe again, Cassie said to Jerry "Billy's going to spend the night. You'll need to sleep in the spare bedroom."

Jerry went to the spare bedroom, but he didn't sleep. He spent the night listening to the lovers moan, scream and cum. Around 3:00 AM Cassie groaned, "Oh my gawd! Your dick feels so good in my ass!" She had never let Jerry near her perfect ass. By Jerry's count, Billy shot at least six more loads. Jerry couldn't begin to guess how many times Cassie had cum.

Jerry was in the kitchen at 7:00 AM when the lovers came down the stairs. Cassie was carrying a suitcase.

"What's going on?"Jerry asked.

"Billy's asked me to move in. I never knew what I was missing. I won't be missing it anymore.. You can have the house, the money, whatever you want. All I want is Billy's enormous dick. He has the cock I've been dreaming of."

Billy sneered at Jerry. "Sorry about that shrimp. I warned you that I'd fuck your luscious big tit wife till she was mine."

Jerry spent the rest of the weekend drinking, crying and jacking off while thinking about Cassie, and her big dicked stud.


12