Jerry Ch. 02: Tell Me About It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a slut for him! Cum for your lover!" she urged.

Once she held his hot poker lengthwise in her hand, it didn't take long before her little brother came. The touch of her palm on the bottom of his cock-head primed it. Her words triggered it. She felt contractions of his cock and in his ass at the same time. Over and over came the spasms as the redhead's body shook. She felt his cum shoot into her hand once, twice.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" she repeated. She thought her words were wasted as he tried and failed. Then with one more thrust against her hand and a whimper he managed one more shot of cum. Afterwards his small frame was still.

Diane pulled her fingers from his hot hole. She wiped the hand on her sweat pants while watching his sphincter rapidly shrink to normal size. She released the boy's slowly deflating penis, then brought the hand to her face and inspected the load it caught. Not as much there as she thought, but he'd cum more than usual, she decided.

"Here ya go. Lick it up," she said, offering Jerry her cum smeared hand. He let the dildo fall from his lips and craned his head around towards her hand eagerly. She held it there while his pink tongue lapped up his white spunk from her palm and each finger. "He's so cute," she thought.

"Yum!" her brother said, adding, "Not as good as Tom's though!"

"You didn't!" Diane exclaimed in amazement.

Her brother nodded his head in the affirmative. "He did it in my mouth and I swallowed it all!" he stated proudly. He closed his dreamy eyes once again as he collapsed back on his tummy. "I want more," he sighed softly.

"Was he already a cum-slut?" she wondered. She was surprised at Jerry's ability to swallow a load of cum while giving his first blowjob.

She tried to push away the thought of her own first time and the miserable failure her attempt at swallowing had been. The coughing fit had definitely ruined the moment, for both her and her lover. His disgust at the waste of his cum as it spilled from her lips made a deep impression on her. She never let it happen again, always swallowing every drop. Even when she received a cum-bath from a man, most of the cum ended up in her tummy.

"Good job, little bro!" she congratulated him.

"I really like Tom," he whispered.

"Of course you do." She patted his slender back.

"He was still hard after," Jerry said adding, "But he had to leave, he has a date tonight."

"Hmm." It sounded to her like a classic case of blow-and-go.

Diane climbed off the bed and looked down at the front of her sweat pants. She wasn't surprised to see the large damp spot at the crotch. She had become turned on while fucking her brother, but been too busy to take care of herself. That hadn't stopped her pussy juices from flowing.

She went over to the mirror. "I look like a fright." she thought. Little did she know someone else would have seen a slightly disheveled, sloppily attired, sex goddess. But her honey blond hair was a mess and slightly damp from the afternoon's activities. She peeled off the T-shirt and stepped out of the sweat pants. Now gloriously naked she was gratified to see the improvement.

She had to work in the evening. She would be gyrating naked in front of scores of horny men and no doubt a few nervous women. Worn out already, it exhausted her just to think of it. She wished there was time for a quick nap, but she knew it would take at least an hour to get ready. She almost regretted her decision to listen to her brother's story, but she was happy Jerry was happy. All-in-all, she was glad she gave him a hand, or two.

Diane smiled and shook herself out of her reverie. Time was getting on. "I'll take a shower first, then you should. Mom's going to be home soon," she said to the drained boy on the bed. She opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

"I think he likes me," Jerry said almost to himself.

"I hope so." She hoped her brother wasn't on the road to heartbreak, or something even worse.

Before she closed the door Jerry said, "You're the best, Sis. I love you so much!"

"I love you too." she replied, shutting the door. Then she added a loud, "You're welcome!"

12