Jerry Ch. 09: Doctor's House Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mary could you get your son ready for me please?” he said passing the tube to Jerry’s mom.

“Of course Doctor. I’ll prepare the patient.” Jerry craned his head around as far as he could. He couldn’t see what her hands were doing but he felt it. Something cool and wet soaked the area around his anus. Then the warmth of one of mom’s fingers teased its sensitive ring before she slid the tip inside.

Meanwhile Sam stroked his now shiny cock from the base to its bright red knob.

“My god Mary, look at his ass. Have you ever seen anything more beautiful in your life?” Sam said.

“No never. He is a virgin too. At least in this way,” she said.

Jerry blushed and turned to face the shower again. He placed his hands above his knees as be bent at the waist. Nervously he wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by a real penis instead of plastic. Logic told him that if the dimensions were similar the fill and displacement should be much the same. Sam cock wasn’t much larger in diameter than the black dildo he used for practice. It was nothing like his friend Tom’s big thick juicy cock, though just as long.

“I’ll guide it in,” she said pulling her finger from his hole.

“No need, I got it,” Sam said.

“He’s my son, I want to,” she insisted. A wet slathering noise filled the room.

“Alright but please stop playing with it and line it up before I come.”

Jerry agreed with Sam about that. He couldn’t stand the waiting much longer. Just when he was going to urge her to hurry up, something hot, slippery and rounded arrived at his asshole. It snuck up gently but his body tensed up anyway. He sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly trying to relax.

Sam took hold of Jerry’s waist and pulled him back against the spear-like cock. The ring of muscles of his anus stretched wide as the head plowed slowly in. He noticed one difference between the real and the plastic. The real thing had more give to it. It was more yielding, but also more demanding. It had needs of its own.

As the cock got deeper inside his tight passage he felt its incredible heat. It eased further and further ever so slowly so the discomfort never overwhelmed the feelings of ... what? It was not exactly pleasure but not unpleasant either. The knowledge he was being fucked and he could handle it gave him confidence. Even if it was weird his mother had helped get the cock inside.

The spear stopped its advance, then withdrew quicker than it went in. Jerry filled his lungs with another deep breath. It was as if the cock was drawing the air in like a plunger in a syringe.

“More lube Mary,” Sam requested from his assistant. Sam kept the head of his penis inside, but from the sound of it, the shaft received a liberal coating of lube. The slathering noise of Mary’s hands stroking cock flesh was distinctive.

“Enough,” said Sam with some urgency.

The hot rod came in much faster this time. The power of the stroke surprised Jerry as did the absence of any discomfort at all. The lube did its job. He felt a hot, intimate connection with the older handsome man.

“Oh yes fuck him. Fuck my son harder.” Jerry didn’t have a problem with the sentiment but it was strange to hear his mother use such language.

The pace increased and the thrusting cock went deeper filling him with its heat. If it wasn’t for Sam’s hands clutching his waist Jerry would be unable to stay on his feet.

“Oh ... oh ... oh,” he barked in time with the piston. In and out, over and over the slick hard member continued until he fell into a trance.

“He’s ... so ... hot ... and ... tight.”

The words made Jerry happier still. He wanted to be the best fuck the doctor had ever experienced, better than mom. He began to rock back against the plunging prick forcing it ever deeper.

“Yes ... he’s ... a great ... piece of ... ass ... Mary.”

“I knew he would be,” she said with pride.

The doctor took a break from his efforts and let Jerry do the work. Back and forth Jerry rocked along the throbbing tube of flesh. He could feel the man’s heartbeat pulsing in the burning hot organ. Without Sam’s strength the pace and power of the fucking decreased but the eroticism for Jerry rose because he was responsible for it now.

“Look at the boy. He is fucking loving it. He can’t get enough of my cock.” Jerry wasn’t crazy about being called a boy but it sure as heck beat being called a girl.

“He wants to feel you pump him full of your hot white cum,” Mary said.

Strangely Jerry had never considered the idea of cum in the ass before he read Sam’s text. His dreams and imaginings were of taking it in his mouth. He loved the taste, warmth and texture of a man’s spunk.

“Mary how about helping the poor boy out,” Sam suggested.

A moment later Jerry found out what the help was. His mom reached to hold his hard-on in a delicate hand. His attention had been so focused on his ass he had forgotten about his stiff penis. By the coolness of her fingers he knew his little cock must be raging hot. It didn’t take more than a few gentle tugs before he was close to ejaculation.

Break over, Sam resumed his thrusts. Starting slow but quickly building up speed, the rod rammed deep. It became a struggle for Jerry to time his rocking motion, especially when his throbbing dick was about to explode.

“Here ... it ...comes,” the doctor announced.

A flood of semen shot into Jerry’s bowels. The cock was at its deepest penetration and the older man froze there as his hot spunk pumped inside. One, two, three, four huge spurts filled his narrow gripping tunnel. After a pause one more smaller squirt and then it was over.

Jerry came too after the first shot went off inside him. The sensations in his butt totally overpowered those of his own climax. But he didn’t have any complaints. He hoped Sam didn’t either.

All he could hear was heavy breathing coming from himself and Sam until mom smacked her lips.

“How’s he taste?” Sam asked.

“Finger licking good. The spicy recipe,” she replied with a slight giggle.

“Ha, the spice of the forbidden.”

The embedded cock started to inch out of his rectum. He wondered what would happen when the long hot cork came out. Would Sam’s semen spray out like a geyser or just dribble out?

“Mary you know what I want now don’t you?” Sam asked.

Jerry remembered Sam’s text:

Looks good! I want to see you lick my cum from his ass! Be there in 15.

From his mother’s reaction when she read it Jerry thought it must be a joke, but apparently it wasn’t.

“Get ready.”

The crown was all that remained in his ass. He could feel the creamy filling it left behind. It was no longer as warm but it was abundant.

He looked to his side and watched his mom get down on her knees. He felt her breath on his cheek near where the cock was stuck in. The head popped out and almost immediately the warmth of her tongue replaced it at the opening. She wasn’t quick enough to prevent one large drop of cum from spilling out. It landed with a plop on the tiled floor.

It was unbelievable. It was nasty. But it felt awesome. She flicked her tongue around the outside before pressing her mouth deeper in the crack. He felt her tongue enter his anus and he heard slurping.

“Stand up a bit Jerry,” Sam said pulling him up. “Spread your cheeks for your mom.”

She removed her mouth from his ass. Only her tongue made occasional contact as Sam’s cum was squeezed out. He wished he could see his mom in the nasty act or that Sam would take a picture of her.

“Take a picture Sam,” he said.

The doctor picked up the phone on the counter and did just that. It was a good thing he didn’t waste any time because the huge load came to an end right after. Mary gave Jerry’s ass a playful slap.

“Now I want both of you to clean my dick,” Sam said.

There followed an awkward period where Jerry and his mother arranged themselves before Sam. Each one carefully avoided looking the other in the eye. They knelt at the man’s feet side by side. Finally mom took the doctor’s diminished penis at its base and began tonguing the drooping staff along one side.

“Use you tongue on the other side Jerry,” instructed Sam.

Jerry worked along side his mother to clean Sam’s cock. Jerry had another objective in mind, to get the doctor’s penis erect once again. He put his lips around the warm flesh on his side. Mom stole a march on him by engulfing its red crown in her mouth. He was miffed until her efforts started to produce results. The cock began to swell and stiffen rapidly.

“Let Jerry have a turn.”

He caught her eye as she pulled off. He smiled but she didn’t. He hoped that he didn’t come off as smug but couldn’t worry about it now. He wrapped his lips around the swollen glans. The taste and feel drove him wild.

“Lick my balls Mary.”

Jerry saw her head sink lower as she obeyed the command. He concentrated on getting as much of the rod in his mouth as he could. Half was all he could manage the first go round but he was confident of taking more later.

He pulled back to the head, licked it, then went forward again. It helped Sam’s prick wasn’t as big around as Tom’s. His jaws weren’t strained so he knew he could keep going for a long time. He went back again this time remembering to suck.

“Switch.”

Jerry let the cock pop from his mouth and looked up at the face above. He couldn’t move, not until mom nudged him aside. She flashed him a big smile, her eyes bright. Then she swallowed two-thirds of Sam’s hard-on. Jerry watched jealously until the doctor used a hand to focus him on his job.

He stared at the hairy balls hanging so close he could smell them. The aroma was a mix of pussy, sweat, cock, cum, and even the faint odor of piss. It was a heady blend that grew stronger when his tongue made contact with the nearest nut. It was difficult to reach much more because of his mom’s presence.

“Switch.”

He abandoned his post and eagerly rose up to resume cock sucking. He didn’t catch her eye when taking mom’s place and she didn’t sink down towards Sam’s balls. After wrapping his lips tightly around the knob, the shaft went in more than halfway. As he was pulling back savoring the warmth and flavor he heard, “Switch.”

‘Good grief,’ he thought. ‘How am I going to be able to enjoy this or even get into a rhythm.’

He pulled off and mom was there to take his place. He remained near her head ready for his next turn. As she was backing off Sam again said, “Switch.”

He understood it now, Sam wanted their two mouths to work as one. The cock went in and then slid out. He pulled off and mom was there, taking less than a second to make the switch. Over and over they alternated their attempts at taking the entire cock. Jerry was sure he reached almost as far as mom.

Because of his mathematical bent, he counted the times he sucked. He’d reached fifteen when he tasted precum. He wanted to be the lucky one to receive Sam’s load. He needed an edge and thought of a way to have some control.

Reaching around to the doctor’s butt-cheeks, he followed the crack down with one finger. He’d used the finger-in-the-ass method once already today. Maybe it would work again. Before he could find the spot, his hand found his mother had beaten him to it. Her hand blocked his access completely.

The discovery made him break the rhythm briefly as he gave mom a look. She returned the look with one that said, “Thought you could get one over on me?”

“Quickly now,” Sam ordered.

It was Jerry’s turn but his mom took it first. He wanted to complain to Sam about it but knew it was childish. She was cheating, but cheaters never prosper. Besides, it was his turn once again.

His count reached twenty-one when Sam groaned out, “Oh yeah ... that’s it.”

Mom happened to be on the dick at that moment and she stopped with it deep in her mouth.

“Mary back off,” Sam said giving her forehead his palm. She let the prick pop from her mouth and turned her face up. “Jerry get close to her.” Jerry placed his head right next to mom’s turning his face up too. Sam held the phone in one hand recording the action.

Sam stroked the long stiff staff with his other hand a few times. Then pumped out a thick rope of cum which streaked along mom’s lovely face. A fat drop overshot and landed on her hair. Sam shifted his aim making the next blast land on Jerry’s face, from chin to forehead and points in between. Shifting again Sam gave a blast for mom, shift and a blast for Jerry. Then it was over.

“Lick it off each other’s face,” Sam told them.

Jerry turned to face mom and found her looking hungrily at him. She stuck out her pink tongue and began lapping up the jizz on his chin. She worked her way up over his lips, nose and forehead before moving away licking her lips.

He leaned towards her and did the same to her face. He finally got a taste of Sam’s fresh unadulterated cum. He loved it. He finished with her face then used a finger to get the drop from her hair. He was bringing the spunk to his lips when he heard Sam’s next command.

“Share that with your mom with a kiss.”

He stared into mom’s eyes as he licked the cum from his finger. She pressed her mouth against his before he could even think of swallowing. This was no motherly kiss. It felt like she was trying to eat him alive. She forced his lips wide and plunged her tongue into his mouth searching for Sam’s cum. Gradually it became less wild and more erotic. He found enjoyment in sparing with her tongue. When her tongue retreated into her mouth, his followed. Then it was chased back into his own.

Mom took his noggin in both hands. He cupped her heavy breasts in each palm. Lust was rising between them quickly.

“You two make a pretty good team. All you need is a little practice,” Sam said with a chuckle.

Breaking off the kiss abruptly Mary looked up at the doctor and said, “We are ready whenever you are.” She snickered as she took hold of his rapidly shrinking penis.

“Hey, I’ve been up for over thirty-six hours. And thanks to you I’ve been hard for most of them. I’ll have you know, at my age three times in less than three hours is stud farm worthy.” Sam sounded very defensive.

“Don’t be getting your panties in a twist. I was just teasing,” Mary said giggling.

There was that phrase again. Jerry couldn’t believe it. Was it a social media meme, the zeitgeist or a continuation of the prank his sister started? Or had mom put the twist in his panties? The mystery continued.

“Well stand up for a group hug. Then if you can behave yourself Mary, I’d like to use your bed to crash.”

Jerry and Mary struggled to their feet and the three of them wrapped their arms around one another. Sam towered over Jerry and Mary so he stooped down until his face was level with theirs. Sam planted a quick kiss on Mary’ lips. Mom did the same to Jerry. He hesitated before doing the same to Sam, but the older man made the first move.

The kiss from Sam went much longer than the others. He didn’t resist when Sam’s tongue forced its way between his lips. His heart soared as it entered his mouth. When one of Sam’s hands found Jerry’s limp penis he was thrilled. He groaned when the kiss suddenly ended.

“It’s tempting but there’s no sense in starting something none of can finish,” Sam said.

“I could say something about that, but I better get you to bed,” Mary said.

He watched his elders gather up their clothes. Mom gave a little wave before she followed Sam down the stairs. He was left alone in his room stark naked.

There was no way he would be able to sleep naked. He considered whether he should wear panties or jockey shorts to bed. He definitely felt more manly after the night’s activities, but his sister Diane would be home in a couple hours. She might be horny after her evening of dancing and she would expect him to be wearing lacy panties. It was an obvious choice.

He thought about the day as he lay in the dark. It’d been an incredible sexual feast. He accomplished a hat trick by sucking three cocks in one day. Diane would be surprised. He’d taken a real cock up the butt and found he enjoyed it.

Then why did he feel so unsatisfied? No, that wasn’t the right question. The important question was: did mom feel the same way?


12