Jerry Meets the Help

Story Info
Jerry discovers there are secrets in his own home...
2.1k words
4.27
7.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry had a terrible day at work, and decided to pretend he was sick and just call it a day. Not wanting a virus to spread across the work floor, his bosses let him go and wrote him off for the day. So Jerry drove straight home, making only one stop to grab a burger and fries for lunch on his way home. With the afternoon off, he figured it would be fun to watch tv, veg out, and maybe clean the kitchen and make supper before the wife came home. He'd get time to recharge and she wouldn't have to do anything when she got home. Win for everyone in his books. Jerry had also clocked some serious overtime the week before so there would be no loss in his pay the next week. He just needed a break, and he was taking one right now.

He knew how hard his wife worked, as she told him everyday when she got home that the first thing she did everyday was clean the place up. It always looked so immaculate whenever he came home from work every evening, he had no idea where she found the energy after working herself, and he was always grateful for it. So now he was going to do it for her. Seemed like a nice romantic gesture, giver her a break after he takes one.

Yet when he returned to the house, he was surprised to see someone was already inside their home, walking around. At first he thought it was a burglar stealing all their stuff, but when he walked into the house and snuck around, he saw this younger woman walking around doing stuff. She was vacuuming, dusting, and even clearing away the dishes in the sink! Who the hell is this woman? Jerry ran back to the front door, opened the big door and then slammed it to announce to the house someone was home. He pretended to be just arriving, and the sounds made the young woman walk out to see what was going on. She was surprised to see him.

As she emerged from the kitchen, Jerry got a closer look at the young woman. She couldn't be more than twenty-six, and shew wasn't even wearing a bra, as her nipples could be seen from underneath her tight shirt. She looked Hispanic, had beautiful black hair that was put up into a pony tail so it wouldn't get in her face while she worked. The young woman was also wearing some nice tights that gave anyone who checked a great view of her nice ass. She looked confused as she walked up.

"Who are you?" She asked him, "What are you doing here?"

"Ummm," Jerry started, pretended to be surprised too. He held up his keys, and shook them to make a gesture. "I live here. What are you doing in my house?"

"Isn't it obvious," the young girl replied, "I'm cleaning it. I'm your maid."

"We don't have a maid," Jerry replied, "First I'm hearing about this. I'm calling the police."

"Wait, no!" the woman cried. She looked worried. "Please don't call the cops, I work for the lady of the house. She pays me to clean up everyday while you both work."

Jerry couldn't believe what he was hearing, his wife had hired someone to clean the place up while they were both at work, and then took the credit for the maid's work and said she had done all the cleaning. But all this time she had outsourced the work to someone south of the border. Another thought then popped into his head, no cops cause she was probably undocumented. So not only did she outsource, she hired someone who wasn't legal just to save a few bucks. Sometimes his wife could be such a cheap bitch, but this was a new low even for her. Taking credit for someone else's work just to stroke her ego, it was all bullshit! She had been lying the whole time!

Jerry smiled, and decided to see how far he could push it. "No, I'm afraid not. I came home and there's this strange woman in my house. The police usually call that breaking and entering, and trespassing. Excuse me while I dial 911..."

"No wait!" She called out again, "This is just a misunderstanding. She didn't tell you about me and I'm not sure why. Please don't call them. I'll do anything!"

Jerry smiled and put the cell away. "Define anything."

"Just what it means," the woman replied, "I'll do anything you want."

Jerry decided to test her. "So if I asked you to take off all your clothing, you'd do that right here, right now?"

To prove she was serious, the young woman started to strip. She took everything off, even her panties which was the last thing removed. She stood there naked before him, proving that she was willing to do anything for him so he wouldn't call the cops.

Jerry walked up closer to her, reached out and grabbed one of her breasts. He was so tight, so firm, it felt amazing in his hand. He ran is hand up her chest and then up the back of her neck and then pulled her closer to himself.

"What is your name?" Jerry asked her.

"Rosa," the woman replied.

"How long have you been cleaning my house, Rosa?" Jerry inquired.

"For about six months now," Rosa answered. "Whenever she comes home, the lady pays me in cash. I had no idea she never told you about me."

"Well, I apologize for intruding." Jerry said, trying to act friendly.

Without warning, he pulled her in closer and kissed her. A long deep kiss, mouths open as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. She resisted a bit at first, but realized this was the anything he wanted and started to go with it, kissing him back and surrendering to him. She realized that in order to stay out of trouble and away from ICE, she was going to have to let him have his way with her, and it looked like he wanted to fuck her brains out... and she was going to have to let him. She needed the job and the money, so this this was his house, that made Jerry her boss.

If she wanted to keep working, that meant doing anything he wanted, even if that meant fucking him.

"We should go to the bedroom," She suggested.

"Why?" Jerry asked, curious about her thinking.

"I haven't cleaned there yet," Rosa said, "So I can clean up after we're done."

That's all Jerry needed to hear as he picked the naked young Hispanic woman up into his arms and carried her up to the bedroom. Seemed fitting that he'd bang the maid on the same bed his lying bitch of a wife would brag and take credit for Rosa's work. The moment they were in the bedroom, he tossed her into the bed and started to take his own clothes off. His cock was already up and rock hard. Rosa took one look and her eyes widened, surprised to see how big it was. Jerry didn't care about his wife right now, he was going to stuff his cock into very orifice of her body and fuck the shit out of her. Rosa seemed determined to keep him happy as she met him at the side of the bed and immediately put his cock in her mouth, which felt so amazing. She took it all in and didn't' even gag, which was impressive. He grabbed the back of Rosa's head, and started to fuck her face... treating her mouth like a vagina and stroking hard as her lips rubbed against his shaft.

He then ordered her to lay down and spread her legs and she did so without hesitation and the young woman on her back, and legs open for him was a very beautiful thing to see. While he was tempted to just get on top and start fucking her, Jerry resisted because he didn't want it to be painful, so he went down on her and began to eat the young woman's pussy. As he licked her out, she was moaning and he began to finger her pussy at the same time to make sure she was getting wet. When she seemed wet enough to handle his cock, Jerry stopped and got on top of her.

Jerry liked being on top as he wanted to look Rosa in the eyes and see the look on her face as he entered her. As his hard, cut cock started to enter her, Rosa tensed up and even had a gaped look on her face as he went in deeper. It was that look he loved to see on a woman when he first enters them, he could tell she wasn't too experienced at it since she was so tight, and that's when he stated to fuck her hard. Back and forth, pounding that young, tight, pussy... Rosa's face was one of shock and awe as she started to moan and then scream as she started to cum.

He then turned her over, and took her doggie style... and that let him penetrate her even deeper than before. As he started pounding her again, she orgasmed again, and was moaning hard again as she did so. Finally it was his turn, as Jerry could feel his own orgasm building, and in all the heat and excitement... no one had ever bothered to discuss birth control. Jerry was balls deep inside a hot young, mid-twenties Hispanic maid, and the situation couldn't have been more cliched even if Jerry had tried. He wasn't wearing a condom, and he had no idea of she was on the pill. This kind of sex was hot, but very risky.

As the last moment, he grabbed the young girl's hips and pulled Rosa closer to himself so he could insert himself as deep as he could inside her. On that last stroke, his cock exploded inside her, unleashing a few weeks frustration deep inside the young woman's wet, hungry pussy. The moment his seed flooded into her tight pussy, Rosa mouth gaped open as she couldn't believe what just happened. He came inside her and unloaded a big wad of sperm deep inside her. After it was done, they both laid there in the bed and took a deep breath.

"Are we alright, Sir?" he asked him.

"We are." Jerry confirmed. "You don't tell her what happened and I won't either. This will be our little secret."

"Agreed," Rosa said, desperately wanting to keep her job. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Jerry said, trying to take a deep breath.

"Why are you home so early?" she asked him.

He told her what a crappy day he was having and that he just came home to relax.

"How are you feeling now?" Rosa asked him.

"Better actually," Jerry confessed. "Thank you."

Rose suggested the he clean up and then leave, and then return home and pretend he was at work all day, so his wife will never know what happened that day. She would also never know that he knew about Rosa and that would prevent her from finding out that she fucked her husband and fire her over it.

"The next time you feel this way," Rosa said, "Come home early again, and I'll make you feel better again."

"Alright," Jerry said as he liked the sound of that. "I need to take a shower."

Jerry went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, and started to clean himself. About halfway through, Rosa came into the bathroom and jumped into the shower with him. They fucked again in the shower... hard. He would end up coming home early every Wednesday, and fuck the maid to get all the stress out of his life. It was the best thing that ever happened to him, and it was all because he came home early one bad day. He never told his wife what happened or what was going on, and even let her keep taking credit for the maid's work, but he didn't mind. Rosa was compensated well for her cleaning and extra work, he made sure of it. He would always smile and think of Rosa whenever his wife lied about how she slaved to clean up before he got back. He just smiled and thanked her for her efforts, content to know the truth and something she didn't know about. Now he was the one keeping secrets...